𝗖ð—Ē𝗖ð—Ē𝗔 𝗕ð—Ļ𝗧𝗧𝗘ð—Ĩ || 𝗞...

By 3musk3t33rs

["𝙒𝙝𝙚ð™Ģ 𝙖𝙧𝙚 ð™Ūð™Ī𝙊 𝙜ð™Īð™Ģð™Ģ𝙖 ð™Ąð™šð™Đ ð™Ē𝙚 ð™˜ð™–ð™Ąð™Ą ð™Ūð™Ī𝙊 ð™Ē𝙞ð™Ģ𝙚?"] A Rengoku x Black Fem Reader [𝙄... More

ïžĐïžŪïžīïžēïžŊïžĪïžĩïžĢïžīïžĐïžŊïžŪ
ïž°ïžēïžŊïžŊïžĩïžĨ
ðŸĒðŸĢ
ðŸĒðŸĪ
ðŸĒðŸĨ
ðŸĒðŸĶ
ðŸĒ𝟧
ðŸĒðŸĻ
ðŸĒðŸĐ
ðŸĒðŸŦ
ðŸĢðŸĒ
ðŸĒ.ðŸĒðŸĒ
ðŸĢðŸĢ
ðŸĢðŸĪ
ðŸĢðŸĨ
ðŸĢðŸĨ.𝟧
ðŸĢðŸĶ
ðŸĢðŸĶ.𝟧
ðŸĢ𝟧
ðŸĢðŸĻ
ðŸĢðŸĐ
ðŸĢ𝟊
ðŸĢ𝟊.𝟧
ðŸĢ𝟊.ðŸĻ
ðŸĢðŸŦ
ðŸĪðŸĒ
ðŸĪðŸĢ
ðŸĪðŸĪ
ðŸĪðŸĨ
ðŸĪðŸĶ
ðŸĪ𝟧
ðŸĪðŸĻ

ðŸĒ𝟊

4.7K 263 473
By 3musk3t33rs

It-

- Was no surprise when the both of you slept past three. I mean you both stayed up damn near six in the morning. Y'all were literally just up talking about any and everything, and he didn't care at all, he stayed up with you until you fell asleep first.

You two didn't even hear Shinobu come in and take pictures. But I guess you'd just see them in the group chat, later.

When you finally woke up you had a pounding headache, since you were officially sober the hangover caught up to you. "Did I even drink my water?" You thought, you looked up to find your barely touched water sitting on the nightstand at the foot of your bed.

"Damn."

You put your head back down a little too fast, which made you wince a little.

You found a way to shimmy out of bed and crawl over the body that just laid still, and once you did you looked at the sleeping boy. "I really fucked up, didn't I." You thought to yourself as you left your room.

You ventured down into your parents room and got a pill for your head. You held the pill in your hand until you got back to your room, where your water was. You popped the pill in your mouth and unscrewed your water bottle cap.

Once you were finished you went into the bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face.

"I fucked up bad."

~•~

You were downstairs in the living room with the TV on but not too loud, as you were on your phone. Rengoku came down the steps to find you in the living room. You slightly looked up from your phone and looked back down at it, "G'morning." You said quietly but loud enough to where he could hear.

"Good morning." He had noticed the switch in your mood. "Why did you leave your room?" He asked trying to be careful with his words.

"I didn't want my parents pulling a fast one on me and coming home early, and seeing that I was laying with a boy." You responded still looking at your phone. He came to sit on the couch with you, and sat at a reasonable distance.

Not too suffocating close, but not too awkwardly far either.

"Did you brush your teeth?" You asked.

Still looking at your phone.

"Yes ma'am." He replied grabbing his phone from his pocket. "Would you like something to eat?" You asked finally shutting off your phone and looking at him. He looked at you and chewed on his lip. "Uh..."

"It's a yes or no question."

"Then, yes please." You got up from the couch and went upstairs to grab your AirPods. You put only one in before heading back downstairs.

"What do you not like to eat?" You stood at the entrance of the kitchen. ". . .Um, oatmeal I guess." You nodded and went into the kitchen to get started.

Since it was the afternoon you decided to make brunch. You made a small batter of pancake mix, with diced potatoes, and an egg.

You was currently listening to Lions, Tigers & Bears by Jazmine Sullivan, while you started cooking.

|•|

"Here." You held his plate as you walked into the dining room with him following close behind. "Thank you." You hummed as he sat down. You went to go grab the syrup and a water for him. When you came back you sat his water on a coaster, and handed him the syrup.

"Did you eat?" He asked.

"...Yea." You lied. He glanced over at you. "Y/n, I've watched you for four years. You don't got to lie." You chewed your bottom lip and side-eyed him.

"Who are you? My Dad?" You mumbled.

"You want me to be?" He said slyly as he cut into his pancakes. You almost malfunctioned, "Bye." You were about to turn your back on him. He grabbed your hand to prohibit you from leaving, "I was playing."

"Mhm," You hummed. "Please eat, though." He let go of your hand and held his fork up to you. You sighed and bent down to take a bite. The food was good, obviously. When you looked over you saw him watching you fondly.

"I fucked up."

"I'm gonna go wash the dishes."

[•]

"Y/n-

- I gotta go home." The two of you were currently in your room. Rengoku went to change back into his pants and you were fixing up your bed. "Okay. Do you got a ride?" You asked as you took the sweats from him and threw them in your hamper.

"I was about to get a Lyft." He said as he was fixing his hair. "No. I'll drive you." You said as you took out your braids from last night as well . "It's okay, don't worry!" He said. You stared at him before walking over.

"Y/n?"

"I'll be in the car." You told him as you reached behind him for your keys, before walking out the room.

When you made it outside you had seen Bryce right across the street. You tried to hurry to your car and unlock it but he had seen you.

"Y/N!" You sighed so hard when he came jogging over.

When he finally made it over he shamelessly trailed your figure, since you still had on your pajamas.

"What do you want?" Snapping him out of his dirty fantasies about you.

"Oh! I- uh... You haven't been responding to my messages."

"I'm aware. I was about to block you but I went to bed." You said as you crossed your arms over your chest. "What's up with the hostility? I didn't do nothing?" He said as he threw his hands up in defense.

"You lied to me. That's what's up." You rolled your eyes. Bryce knew exactly what you were talking about. "If you knew then why did you drink it? If I'm being honest it's not even my fault."

"Regardless if I knew or not, you lied. And you were being hella pressuring, just for me to drink. That don't sound weird to you?" He got quiet.

You hit the nail on the head. Earlier when Rengoku wasn't awake you started to think about it. It was weird how he kind of wanted you to drink.

"You don't even know that, I could have been just trying to help you relax and help you enjoy the party. Even if it did you don't have proof, so all you got me for is lying." He said all defensive.

"Could have been?..."

You were disgusted. How could you overlook the odds that were stacked against your neighbor.

"Fuck outta my face, bitch." You turned around to your car but he grabbed your wrist. "Where are you going?" You tried to yank your arm back, but he had a really good grip on you.

"None of your business! Now let me go!" He didn't let you go. So you stomped on his foot and kneed him in his crotch. When he was down you ran back into your house. Rengoku was finishing putting his shoes on in the foyer when he looked up at you.

"What's wrong?!" He got up and tried to grab your hands but you yanked them away. "Sorry." You mumbled quietly.

Instead you pulled him in front of you and made him go out the door first.

Once the two of you walked outside you peaked around from him to see Bryce leaning on your car out of pain. "Bitch," You mumbled from behind him.

"Uh excuse me is there a problem?" Rengoku spoke up. Bryce looked up at Rengoku with you behind him.

"W-what's going on? Why's he here, Y/n?" Bryce strained out still holding his crotch. "None of your business! Now get off my car."

"Can you get off of her car? We're trying to leave." Rengoku had grabbed your hand from behind and held tight. "Dude can you not. I'm speaking to Y/n?" Bryce uttered.

"Yea no. Get away before I call someone to deal with you." You said as you gripped your phone and keys.

"You should really leave us alone. We got things to do, and we don't want to get physical in any type of way." Bryce sized up Rengoku and saw you two holding hands.

"Whatever." He sucked his teeth before waddling away, still in pain.

The both of you waited for him to be a good distance away before jumping in the car. You didn't even let your car warm up before driving off.

Instead of taking the main road you took a back way to the closest park. You pulled into the parking lot and parked really quick.

"Do you think someone is following us?" You queried. He shook his head, "No, you're good." You sighed of relief before getting ready to drive again.

"Where do you live?"

"2067 Flame Breath court." You turned on the music and I Don't Wanna by Aaliyah came on. You turned it down so it played in the background before pulling off.

~•~

The drive was quiet before Rengoku decided to speak up.

"Y/n," You hummed in acknowledgment, keeping your eyes on the road.

"Are you mad at me?" You furrowed your brows in confusion. "No. Why?"

"You were distant and kinda aloof towards me earlier. And I just assumed that you weren't sober enough like you said before we did all of that." He spieled.

"I told you to stop assuming and you'd get far in life. And if I say I'm fucking sober enough then take the hint that I'm sober enough." You spouted a bit irritated.

"Well I'm just trying to make sure you don't kick me to the damn curb if I understood you incorrectly." He countered.

You felt a little bitter about that, "Fuck off." Was all you said before it got quiet again.

Three songs passed before he spoke up again.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." He was looking out of the window. "Mhm."

"Can you forgive me?" You didn't say anything as you pulled up to his house.

"This you." You said as you put it in park and got on your phone.

He sighed as he grabbed his phone and got out the car. You stayed, so you could watch him at least make it inside. He walked up to his door before he stopped.

You were confused until he turned around and jogged back to your car. He came to your side of the window which made you have to roll it down.

"Y/n, I'm really sorry! Please forgive me, I don't want to leave off on a bad note." You sighed. "Yea, okay." You said as you rubbed your eye.

"Can I get a hug before I go in?" You deadpanned. And acted like you was about to pull off, "Y/n please!" You rolled your eyes and got out.

You hugged him and he hugged you back tight. "I'm really sorry."

"Me too. I'm sorry for getting smart with you." This was the first time you've admitted you were sorry. And yet, it came out with ease, since it was him.

"Y/n?" You hummed as you lifted your head up. He kissed you, and you kissed him back. It wasn't a long kiss as if you were making out, but it wasn't a peck that he's been giving you all night.

"I'm really sorry."

"I know, I am too." You buried your face into him.

"I'm really really really really really really-" You busted out laughing, "Are you trying to outdo me with an apology!" You lifted your face up again, and he had a big smile on his face.

"Maybe. But I really just wanted to see you smile." You started to chew on your lip to hide your smile. "Get away." You playfully rolled your eyes.

He smiled before giving you a peck on the lips, and hugging you tighter. "Please text me when you get home safe."

"Mkay."

"I'm serious. Please do it!" He said before giving you another peck.

"Okaaaay." You prolonged letting him go.

You got back in the car and made sure he actually went into the house this time. Which he did.

"Maybe I didn't fuck up?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 249 13
"ð“Ēð“ąð“Ū'𝓞 𝓷ð“ļð“―ð“ąð“ē𝓷𝓰 ð“ĩð“ēð“īð“Ū 𝓊 𝓰ð“ēð“ŧð“ĩ 𝔂ð“ļð“ū'ð“ŋð“Ū ð“Ūð“ŋð“Ūð“ŧ 𝓞ð“Ūð“Ū𝓷 ð“Ŧð“Ūð“Ŋð“ļð“ŧð“Ū 𝓝ð“ļð“―ð“ąð“ē𝓷𝓰 𝔂ð“ļð“ū 𝓎𝓊𝓷 𝓎ð“ļð“ķð“đ𝓊ð“ŧð“Ū ð“―ð“ļ 𝔂ð“ļð“ūð“ŧ ïŋ―...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.9K 50 7
â†ģ āž‰â€§â‚ŠËš . ˚ ÛŠÛŠā―īā―ŧ heres a oneshot book for black!readers x anime characters .