Malva's drug

De LolKayy02

Malva and Blaise have been enemies since they were born, They always are trying to kill each other. What happ... Mais

Message for Love's
MALVA'S DRUGS NAMES
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Quick A/N
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18 Vegas1
Chapter 19 Vegas 2
Chapter 20 Vegas 3
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 real 1
Chapter 24 real 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 3 words 8 letters
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter eleven

611 23 2
De LolKayy02

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎

I was awoken by the sound of a sob, I hate crying people. Especially if they are awaking me from my deep slumber. I turned around to the cold side of my pillow but no I heard more sobs.

I got up and went into my bathroom, Changing into a red hoodie and black sweat pants.

I looked to see everyone grieving in tears with a sad expression on there face. Only the closet recruits were down here, the hell is going on? I turned to my father to see a tear fall from his eye, I never seen my dad cry really. He cleared his throat turning his head so that I couldn't see his face anymore.

I looked to see Blaise there with a remorse expression he looked down at his watch, his curls covering his face, I looked over to Faze and he was looking regretful.

"Uh- what happened?" I stuttered out. My dad looked up and gave me a sad smile.

"I woke up this morning-a-and your mother was there dead, blood everywhere. Cuts and slits in he-" My father zoned out.

"Stop" I gulped out. I couldn't cry. I mean was the fact that she died sad? No. The fact that I was loosing someone else in my life? Yes.

I was losing everything, I was slowly losing everyone I loved. I lost the women who taught me independence at one point.

I quickly gathered myself, before turning back to the group with a fake smile.

"Ok I'll arrange the funeral, this Sunday. Be ready the dress code is all gold being my mother favorite color. Blaise take care of the Mafia. I need no disturbance" I said shocking everyone on how calm I'm being. Into I got into my room, I went inside my bathroom and let out a soft sob. God why am I crying for a women who hated me?

All she did was teach me to be a bitch.

Why was everything falling apart. Until there was a hard knock on my door, I quickly put my eye drops in and my glasses, Yes I have glasses mainly because my sight isn't the best but other times I wear contacts.

I opened the door to see Blaise, "what" I asked in a bored tone.

" You alright?" Blaise asked as he pushed his lose black curls out his face

"Yeah I'm fine" I said stepping aside letting him in, he seemed surprised at first before taking a seat on the edge of my bed.

"You were crying" Blaise said more to himself then me, I awkwardly stood there. "Blaise" I irritated replied, "Hmmm" he replied with the sound that he is listening.

"Get the hell out of my room Blaise" I said face palming at the fact I let him inside. "Are you okay?" Blaise asked in a demanding tone, getting up from the bed and walking closer to me. I backed away as he took another step into my back was against the wall.

"Do you think I'm okay? My mother was murdered." I breathed out as our bodies was pressed together.
"Talk to me." He stubbornly said, as much as I hate this. Blaise knew how me and mother was close then a bumpy road. Our relationship was Bi-polar in many ways.

Blaise is the last person I would want to talk to. Yet he's the only one who came to check up on me..

I bit my lip to stop the tears from falling, I took off my glasses seeing my eyes were burning. "Ya know, as much as we try to kill each other, You're the only one who worries if i'm ok" I started sliding down the wall. Blaise taking the hint and sat beside me.

"Just cause I hurt you physically doesn't mean I want you to be hurt mentally." To some that might sound hell weird. But I mean it's Blaise.

"Everyone want's the girl who puts on a fake smile and acts strong while in the inside I feel like I'm dying. My mother's dead, Toby's dead, I'm close to death. I feel like screaming because I have no one. My father just cares about the mafia and freya, Freya is gone making a life for herself, and I'm glad she has a life." I leaned my head on the wall looking up admiring the chandelier in my room.

"Amara, You have people, People you think you don't have, have been there through it all with you" Blaise said, making me think back.

Your person is closer than you think

I just want to be happy for one minute, were a smile isn't hard to force. I stared over at Blaise who was staring at me. A small smile made its way to my face. "Thank-"

Liliac then come's bursting in, With her perfect red hair in a bun and her pale skin, even paler. Blaise moved away from me as she stood there fiercely.

"You!" She said pointing at me accusingly. I just stare at her, Me and Blaise both confused. I stood up groaning as I leaned against the wall.

"What have I possibly done now."

"Blaise sh-she leaked my file" She basically cried out. Blaise then look at me angered, I put on my glasses and sat at the edge of my bed..

"Lill-" I started to defend myself but Lilly obviously didn't want to hear it.

"It be your own friends. You're nothing but a selfish piece of shit! " She said before storming out, leaving a very angry Blaise with me. You could see the veins in his neck

"Malva while I was actually feeling bad for you, but you pulled this shit! Lillac is innocent. She has nothing to do with this" he motioned between us "I'm done malva. You sit here wondering why you have no one and this is why! Because you do shit like th-" every word he said hit me like a bullet.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that, And before you piss all over me talk to Maddie she has a crush on you" I said before shoving him as I walked down stairs. I went to the gym.

Punched the punching bag, Lift some weights, Cardio. Into I was all the way burned out. I changed into a Black plaid skirt with a white lace bra and a jacket.

I went down to my local coffee shop with my computer. I started the service thingy.

Setting: On the beach spreading her ashes. Reception in church

Flower: Sunflower

People: 20

Pastor: UKI

Rest of that information

I was tired when I was on my third cup of coffee. I finished everything for Sunday to be perfect. I looked up to see Caspain in the line. I got up and went over to see Caspain wearing a red fancy jacket with black dress pants and a black slacks.

"Hey stranger" I said crossing my arms, Caspain turned around with a sad expression. "I'm sorry about your mother, She was a amazing women" Caspain respectfully said. No she wasn't.

"Thanks, So what are you doing on this side of town?" I asked not used to seeing Caspain out.

"Good coffee" He said lifting up the coffee the waiter just handed him. "Are you here with someone?" He asked.

I shook my head "you should join me." I walked back over my table and he followed. The rest of the time we spend talking about the dumbest things possible until we got kicked out.

SUNDAY

I was looking in the mirror, Telling myself I'm strong and That I got this. I looked at my nicely pants suit with black heels. My black hair, Attractively sitting on my shoulders.

I walked out of the bathroom and made my way to the church, The reception then started but no sign of Blaise. It was now my father turn for his speech.

He cleared his throat before leaning on the podium. "I loved her, She was a dream, My love, MY hero, Celiac came in at a low point in my life. She introduced me to happiness . She had my beautiful children. She was my everything" My father said kind of tearing up a bit.

Next thing I know it was my turn, I took a deep breath before confidently walking up there.

"My mother wasn't perfect, She had flaws like any other person. She was there when others wasn't. Yes we argued, yes we fought but we loved each other so much.

My mother was independent, she taught me how to be a strong women. She was always helping others when no one was there to help her, She started losing herself in the process. Then she was murdered in cold blood-" Blaise then walk in not going to lie he looked kind of- He showed a sign of respect before he sat down next to his father.

It still hurts when I think about the words we exchanged last night.

"Now, We were never a traditional family, How some go to dinner, arcades, and shi- excuse me I mean stuff. " I said remembering we were in a church. I finished my speech off before sitting down.

It was time to release my mother in the ocean. Me and my father was standing there over the bridge. Freya wasn't able to make it. I opened the ashes and handed them to my father. She carefully dumped them out into the water.

FLASHBACK

Mommy 9 year old me said jumping beside my mom.

"Yes honey". My mother answered.

"Taliha said that I need to marry a rich man to get a mansion" I said not sure on how to feel .

"No Malva, You are the rich man, You have to work twice as hard as everyone else, because people will look down on you because you're a women. Don't depend on anyone else"

I let the words sink into my 9 year old brain.

ANOTHER FLASHBACK

I was in the cage the mean people put me in, Looking around for a escape, All of a sudden my mother and father along with the police barged in. As soon as they unlocked the cage I jumped into my mother arms.

She looks different from the last time I saw her. Her hair has grown out a lot.

"I love you so much sweat heart" My mother said kissing 6 year old me cheek. We were about to leave when I remembered.

"NO toby is in here" I cried out putting everyone on alert. The officers ran out to check other rooms. I waited into I seen toby, I was happy to see him.

FLASHBACK OVER

I looked into the beach, letting all my mother words sink in. I walked off leaving my father in deep thought until he called out my name which made me turn back around.

"That ring you always wear" he said referring to the one Blaise found in the bakery.

"I never told you how me and your mother met" HE said leaning against the rail.

"We hated each other, at first. Until a arranged marriage brought us together. Your mother wasn't happy she always stood for women's independence saying she don't need a man to make a stronger mafia.

We were to blinded by the hate to see the love" Father said. I stood there looking dumb.

" Dad, I think it's time to find out the head of the other side, Who did this to mother" My father then turned to me making eye contact.

"Malva you know, I want the best for you. I want you to start going to therapy" He said quickly, As if I was going to be mad or something. I actually think I need therapy. Just try it out for a little while.

Awhile ago I told him I was going to start going... well I never did.

"Sure" I shrugged avoiding the amusement on my father face.

"Also the Mafia Ball is next month. I know a lot of guys want to take you. " My father egged on making me giggle a bit.

"Dad They are just trying to get in my pants, I'm good going solo, Meaning I'm going to be dancing with my old man. " I said nudging my father slightly. Earning a deep chuckle from him.

Me and my father never really have moments, But I was glad I could talk to my father.

"New recruits files?" I asked wanting to read them before they come. I was excited to get more people up in that house.

"Already on your desk" My father answered making me smile, "Malva, I know I taught you anger than any other emotion. But I was wrong it's okay to show your feelings" Father apologized which surprised me, seeing he doesn't admit he's wrong a lot.

I then got a phone call.

"This is the leader of the other side, May I say your mother or not. Have some lungs on her the yealling and screaming will I-" The discreet voice said as I said fuck off then hung up.

A/N

I did it besties; Word count; 2207

Hope you enjoy

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

64.6K 2.2K 130
"Sorry I'm late, I stopped for coffee and bought you-" The ice coffee in my hands quickly hits the floor the moment I turn the corner, entering Bens...
470K 7.1K 29
Lakyn Ellis is just a normal 17 year old girl in Omaha, Nebraska but with over protective parents. When her parents won't let her date anyone her and...
1.1M 21.4K 46
𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎 was a very happy girl. When she was little her and her bestfriend would do everything together until somethi...
10.6K 118 29
"I don't deal with girls" he snaps "Too bad" I smile walking away without breaking eyes contact How the man who is supposed to hate me can make me...