moonlight assassins [old vers...

由 kae_was_here

ⓄⓁⒹ ⓋⒺⓇⓈⒾⓄⓃ !⃝ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭... 更多

*casting*
*moodboards*
*note*
*one*
*two*
*three*
*four*
*five*
*six*
*seven*
*eight*
*nine(tam)*
*ten*
*eleven*
*twelve*
*thirteen*
*fourteen(keefe)*
*fifteen*
*sixteen*
*seventeen*
*eighteen(fitz)*
*nineteen*
*twenty(ruy)*
*twenty-one*
sorryyy

*prologue: act I, abandonment*

571 6 2
由 kae_was_here

Abandonment; a•ban•don•ment; noun
the act or fact of abandoning or being abandoned

It's been years since the last Neverseen attack and her life seems just as full. Faking being in control of her emotions. Changing for Biana, changing for Fitz, changing for Dex, changing for Tam, chaining for Linh, changing for Marella, changing for Wylie, changing for her parents, changing for the world.

All she wants to do is have some peace, but knowing that the Neverseen hasn't struck yet--hasn't retaliated for their base, scared the crap out of her. She hasn't slept in days and if so only for and hour of two. She thinks it's because Keefe left, they wanted him and now he's gone, what are they going to do now. They need him to end the world, it's all apart of their plan.

***

The only sound was her shallow breathing while she walked down the abandoned hallway. Snidely, she heard hushed whispers, they were coming from around the corner. She slipped a dagger into her hand and stepped closer, closer, closer, then stopped. She had recognized one of the voices, it had a crisp accent, one she would only recognize as...Fitz's.

Comment and vote please :)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

103K 3.2K 41
"ᴵ ᵃᵐ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳᵘᵉˡ ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵃˢ ʷᵉˡˡ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ.. ᵗʰᵉʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵇᵘᵗ ˢᵒᵒⁿ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵖʳᵒᵇᵃᵇˡʸ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᵐᵉ, ᴵ ᵃᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʷ...
269 54 17
"ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇs ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ," "𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰?" "ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏ, ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴏss." 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉...
40.3K 753 29
𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 '𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖'? 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒 𝕞𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕠'𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕤. 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕚�...
99.5K 1.3K 26
Fitz is a Prince. Literally. Being the son of legendary King Alden is tough work. What with helping Sheriff Fintan track the Neverseen AND the notori...