*twenty-one*

"That is not possible," I say when they tell me I've been asleep for half a year

"That is not possible," I say when they tell me I've been asleep for half a year. Guess my voice decided to come back! The only thing is that it's a bit scratchy, "I cannot be bloody nineteen, do you know how ridiculous that sounds!" It just can't be...

"It's true, Soph." Tam says and I look at him in disbelief, no, this is just not possible! I realize that I said that out loud when Biana stares at me, "It's just as possible as you looking completely different, you don't look like Oralie anymore!" I told her out of trust, I don't trust her anymore, "Your hair isn't a frizz, your eyes are golden, you have freckles, you're taller, you have more of a shape! I mean, hells, if I get into a coma will this happen to me?"

For some reason I always thought Elwin was my father--I think they did too, but not anymore. "You have a whole new facial structure and figure!" Biana looks at me like I'm a goddess and I self consciously cringe. "Well, now that you know I'm alive I was going to tell my friends--Ezra and Raine--that I'm alive. They've probably been so worried," I say with a smile.

"How do you know them anyway?" Asks Dex, I can't blame him though, "I met them at 'Raine-y Day Glimmers'. Raine owns the shop and she's good friends with Ezra, they dated before she realized that she's gay--she told me that she dated Ezra becasue there was something about him and I asked if it was because he acted like a girl. We laughed at that for hours, though I prefer to spend more time with Ezra because even though Raine gives me a discount, Ezra gives me gadgets."

Dex nods, apparently thinking my explanation is acceptable—he himself would rather have Ezra Lucas made gadgets than a discount . The others just don't care, just Tam as he makes it clear he knows where I'm going. It's fine, this wasn't supposed to happen, but it's gone to plan.

"What plan! I'm sorry Sophie, but I can't allow you to do this! You got hurt and almost died, no, no, and no." I knew that he wasn't going to change his mind, well it's a good thing that you can't stop me, mate.

"You're right, but I can do this." He breaks the connection, "Hey, before you go, we should tell Edaline and Grady you woke up. I think telling them is more important than telling your other friends." I smile and try to control my emotions as a huge gust of wind comes and shakes the tree house, "Yes, let's."

My eye twitches and my smile drops a tad, and the ground shakes. "Tam, a moment please." He genuinely looks scared as he nods, I guess I'm that scary now. As we go down the hidden ladder I try my best to keep my pissed emotions intact, when we hit the ground I start chewing him out. "Are you bloody kidding me! Do you know what you have just done! You know who they are and yet you deny letting me see them, for all they know I'm dead!"

"What about Grady and Edaline! Are you just going to leave them because you finally found your family, we are your family Sophie!" He says that and I seethe at him, "How dare you play that card on me! You're a nut if you think I won't go to them, no matter what you do. You say you're my best friend, Tam, but a best friend wouldn't deny me this."