The Pocket watch From Desires...

By MizukiXxXAkahana

- Gakuen Alice reader insert! - Gakuen Alice x gender neutral reader Anime: Gakuen Alice Date Created - May... More

Introduction ~ ☆
Chapter 1 - Weird warp and Polka dots
Chapter 3 - The Warning
⚠️ Chapter 4 - Unwanted Welcome
Chapter 5 - Secret Unveiled
Chapter 6 - Untrust

Chapter 2 - The Northern Forest

36 2 0
By MizukiXxXAkahana

Before Mikan could continue her insults directed towards Natsume, she found herself floating up in the ceiling. The boys were proud of what they were doing, they thought it was cool when in fact, it's idiotic. “What do you think you are doing? Mouthing nonsense towards Natsume!” A bald student exclaimed, raising his hand high.

Alarmed for the girl, you stood up and walked towards the bald boy. “Hey, you!”

Mikan wailed and cried, shouting at the boys to get her down. But this only made their smirk bigger as they continued bullying the poor defenseless girl. "I'll teach you a lesson! After what you did to-"

All of a sudden you appeared out of a portal, which was right on top of the bald boy, causing your feet to land on his face that sent the two of you collapsing on the ground.. This caused his alice to deactivate, which made Mikan fall. You created a portal just below where she hit the table, and created another beside you for her to land safely.

"You idiot!" you walked up to him, reaching your hand and creating a portal so his hand could pass through after attempting to punch you. "Defending this fire boy who does nothing but violate this girl by being a groper?"

“Excuse me, you disgusting weird warp. A groper is an idiot who acts upon his perverted urges. Why would I have any perverted urges towards a girl like her, stupid.” Natsume justified himself, acting nonchalant. It made your blood boil, Mikan truly felt violated earlier.

You put your hand over your hip, a tense atmosphere surrounding you as you glared at him. “It doesn’t make you any different. You still violated a girl. You are a pervert.”

“It’s not my fault her skirt fell off.”

“And you stared. You stared with your own two eyes. Not only that, you called her by the pattern of her underwear. You’re so disgusting, you know?”

You were about to speak another, but decided to at least halt yourself, closing your eyes and pinching the bridge of your nose in an attempt to calm down. Your seatmate, the green haired perm girl stood up and joined in. From what you heard, Sumire is her name.

"You’re all say. You have no right to disrespect Natsume-kun like that."

“Yeah, apologize to him right now.”

You furrowed your brows, crossing your arms as Natsume stayed silent, it was as if he was holding himself back from saying something. “No.”

Mikan shamefully stood beside you, afraid for you. Slowly but surely, you felt yourself floating in the air. Despite the height scaring you a little, you tried your very best to act nonchalant as you crossed your arms and let them toss you around in the air, until eventually you couldn’t take it anymore.

“Let me down.”

You muttered, hiding your expression underneath your bangs. The bald boy stopped swinging you around as the room suddenly got silent. No one could understand what they felt the exact moment they heard your voice, it almost was a gut feeling that made them stop bullying you. Something within you was just too dangerous to ignore.

But still, despite your glare and the threat that lurks inside you, you were ignored. You ended up being swung around again, this time, more intense.

A portal appeared out of nowhere that swallowed you, appearing right behind the bald boy and smacking his head. “Damn you!” He curses as he punches you back. You stumbled backwards and collapsed in Mikan’s arms. The situation got a bit violent.

“Stop it!” Mikan cried out, tears flowing out of her eyes as you wiped your face. Then all of a sudden, some object smacked the bald student from behind, it was Hotaru holding a horse shoe glove.

“I must remind you, Mochiage. Only me can make Mikan cry.” Hotaru walked in front of you and patched up the bruise on your cheek. “This is for saving Mikan.” She then began to walk away, walking out of the classroom.

“Hey you, pigtails. What’s your alice?” A student asks while assisting the bald boy, whom Hotaru called Mochiage to stand up.

“I don’t know.” A boy answered, standing right beside Mikan and staring straight into her eyes, as if reading her mind. 

"Huh? Then why the hell are you here?" The perm girl exclaimed, now all of their attention is on Mikan. You stared at her, this time you cannot help but wonder too. Mikan stared at you, hoping to have your help but all you gave was a reluctant stare with curiosity in your eyes.

“There’s only one way to find out,” Natsume started speaking once again, “Explore the northern forest.”

He then proceeded to explain every aspect that the northern forest has, determining if Mikan survives, she’ll be accepted. Mikan accepted the challenge without a second thought and ran out of the classroom to get some fresh air.

Immediately you followed suit, worried for your friend. But Natsume’s voice made you halt, “You can’t go, weird warp.”

The whole classroom once again fell silent. “Huh?”

“You already know your alice, don’t be so dumb.”

You sighed before turning on your heel and walking towards the door anyway, but fire suddenly engulfed right in front of you for a split second before disappearing, “Don’t make me repeat myself.”

“Alright, fine!” You yelled, walking back to your seat and tightly closing your eyes.

Hours passed, it was now breaktime. Some students went out of the classroom to go to the cafeteria. As you turned your head to look around, you saw Natsume glaring directly at you, resting his chin on his hand. You stood up, gave him a mocking smile before falling into the portal you created underneath your feet.

“Hey guys!” You yelled, landing right beside them. Mikan squealed and hugged you tight, grateful that you actually came. You laughed and patted her head, “That fireboy wouldn’t let me, but don’t worry, I sneaked out.”

“Fireboy, you mean that perverted stupid?” Mikan furrowed her brows and began punching the air, “He always ruins everything!”

“Guys, that’s what they’re talking about.” Hotaru interrupted as she pointed to a certain small brown bear chopping wood using an ax. Fearlessly, you and Mikan walked towards it. You leaned close, examining the bear curiously.

“He’s cute.”

“Right?”

Both of you began petting the bear, unaware of its angry eyes shimmering straight at yours. The class representative was terrified, screaming for you. 

“ACK!!” Both you and Mikan were sent flying as the bear hit your faces with its stuffed hand. You yelled in pain, eyes wide in utter shock. Once you collapsed on the hard ground, the class rep began to explain everything. “Mr. Bear is also known as the forest guardian. He’s the strongest bear ever.”

“What did you say?” Mikan was feeling dizzy, not understanding what was being said.

“Come on now, you’re telling me a damn teddy bear has the strength of a buff guy?”  You exclaimed in disbelief, rubbing your face. God forbid how it hurts so much. The punch is too strong for a small, thin, and soft arm.

Before the two of you could even recover, the bear resumed attacking Mikan first, while you ran and dodged using your portal. The teddy bear got you in the end, punching your face as well. The class representative called your name, holding a wooden stick while Hotaru hid inside a caterpillar cocoon. The bear beat the two of you up more, before an elephant suddenly watered the bear down, causing it to collapse on the puddle, lifeless.

Mikan was unconscious, but you were not. You had a few bruises on the face. “Damn that bear!” You exclaimed, fuming as Hotaru stopped you from lunging towards the unconscious bear while Tobita carried the unconscious Mikan. The moment you got in the boat started to drive.

“A student here supposedly had an alice that always put souls into a puppet he made.” Tobita started bandaging Mikan, “They say the first toy he made is that bear. According to some story, the reason it has a violet nature is because its eye buttons were put in in a crooked fashion, but because it's only sewn together—” while Tobita was speaking, you noticed Mikan looming behind Hotaru, looking mad. You backed away, frightened.

“If you knew that? Why didn’t you use it from the start?!” Mikan yelled grumpily, referring to why Hotaru didn't rescue her as quickly as possible. Hotaru explained that she needed bait in order to find an opening to pour water on the bear. However, it only made Mikan even more mad. “Do I look like a bait to you, Hotaru?!”

You sat there, awkwardly as you watched your friends bicker.

“Are you really in the position to complain? You agreed to this dangerous game even if you cannot protect yourself at all. It also gave me a burden, since I got a bit involved now.” You stared at Hotaru, “The academy is not a nice place that allows things like irrational thoughts to slide. If you want to continue this game, do something about your spoiled attitude first.”

It hits Mikan deep, the realization setting deep within her. You stared at her with pity, and all of a sudden Hotaru’s stomach grumbled. Before any of you could speak, Mikan leaped out of the giraffe car. “I’ll go find some food as an apology for everything I’ve done!”

The warmth of the campfire made you relax on your spot, hugging your knees as you ate a piece of fruit. Tobita, Mikan and Hotaru sat across from you, and Hotaru reassured Mikan that they also wanted her to win, she hoped that Mikan would be level-headed once they got out. “About that fire boy, or Natsume or whatever his name is, I hate him.” You butted in, and MIkan agreed.

“Can you please tell me more about him?” You scratched your neck and tightly closed your eyes.

“You shouldn’t get mixed up with him.” Hotaru said, “All we know is that he has fire alice. He has so much power that even the adults don’t know what to do with it. He hates this academy. Some people also say he’s a murderer.”

“A murderer,” you repeated, your eyes wide in shock. It made you curious even more, how can a child be a murderer? Well, judging by his behavior he surely looks like someone who murders.

“There’s so many rumors around him as well, he’s the top of our class, and of all students here, he has the most dangerous ability.”

“So are you saying we made such an outrageous enemy?” You asked, “Am I supposed to be afraid?”

“You should be.” Hotaru said, “You should be afraid—”

She stopped speaking, her eyes trailing up to see a titanic looking baby chicken. “Oh no,” you muttered softly as you stood up. “Run!” you yelled, and immediately ran for your lives.

“Hide!” Tobita yelled and you jumped inside a bush, causing the chic to be stunned, wondering where you went. “What was that?!” you exclaimed, breathing heavily.

“Middle schoolers are taking care of that mutated chick.”

“Such mutation exist? That should be illegal.”

“We won’t be able to move around with things like this.” Hotaru turned towards Tobita and signaled him to summon Ruka using his illusion.

“Ruka? Why that guy of all people?” you ask confusedly, “Isn’t he like Natsume?”

“Well,” Tobita trailed off for a moment, “You see, his alice are pheromones that control animals.”

“Oh, I see.” you nodded, watching as Tobita started to create illusions. Meanwhile the three of you started working on a trap that you would then use against Ruka.

And soon enough Ruka was captured easily. You got off the bush and summoned a portal to capture him further, trapping him into your warp. “I’m sorry for using my illusions on you, Ruka.” Tobita turned his gaze away shamefully as Ruka flashed you a glare, keeping silent.

You gazed back at him as well, keeping silent as Mikan tried encouraging him to help them. “If you don’t help us, Hotaru will put that chick to sleep. You wouldn’t want that, right?”

You turned back to see Hotaru preparing the dart, “Yes. That’s right. I like chicken meat too after all.”

“No! Alright! I’ll do it.” Ruka closed his eyes in frustration, gritting his teeth, “I’ll do it, don’t you dare look!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 946 25
"Do you say BLM?" X Black Reader Started Feb 2021 Finished May 19th 2023
196K 6.1K 43
― living in ignorance will never be enough. levi ackerman x fem reader. Completed! March 29th 2021 - December 13, 2021
62.6K 2.9K 34
[HIATUS] status updated: 12 December 2023 "ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ? • High School AU, • Various X fem!reader STARTED: 12 Februar...
4.7K 150 27
"Her existence itself only causes trouble, she's an outsider." 10-year-old Akayuki Suminako's arrival became the sensation in Gakuen Alice with an un...