mixtape | yoongi

By CompleteDarkness

sometimes i think my shorts are too short, but yoongi said he liked them while my friend slipped my mixtape i... More

0.0 - prologue
0.1 - airport
0.2 - hotel
0.3 - work
0.4 - slim shady?
0.5 - bet
0.6 - snapple
0.7 - lollipop
0.8 - porn girl
0.9 - american girl
1.0 - satisfaction survey
1.1 - privately
1.2 - why
1.3 - nara
1.4 - baby
1.5 - devilish
1.6 - hoodie
VERY IMPORTANT!!! pls read xoxo
1.7 - crush
1.8 - cuddle?
( :
1.9 - here's the tea
2.0 - oops?
2.2 - date day / ♡
2.3 - 1 week before mv drop
2.4 - d-day
2.5 - d-day pt.2
2.6 - all mine

2.1 - what had happened was...

1.9K 80 41
By CompleteDarkness

RECAP:

"so... say it. i need the verbal confirmation to be sure i accept this." yoongi hummed out, giving me a stern look, though his lips wavered in a smile, telling me he wasn't angry.

"sure, let me reintroduce myself."

i grabbed my glass of vodka from the table, took a long drink, and then smiled coyly.

"hi. my name is yang kiyoung, or ellanova june yang, but you might know me better as nova. i'm a rapper, singer-songwriter, tv personality, and award winning artist based mostly in america. it's really nice to meet you all on a professional level. i hope we can get along."

          * * * * *

the next morning, everything felt like a fever dream. by the next morning, i meant about 4 pm. and by fever dream, i meant... fever dream, actually.

i woke up bleary eyed and hungry from the smell of food coming from the kitchen. i yawned, sat up, and poked hoseok's cheek softly to see how asleep he actually was, seeing as i had stayed the night in his room.

he grumbled softly and grabbed my hand, pulling me back down to lay with him. he laid his head on top of my head and sighed.

"just five more minutes kiyoungie... we were all up late."

"but... but... smells like food." i whined back softly, wiggling. 

"five more minutes." he insisted, flicking my cheek softly with a small grin.

"hmmm..." i hummed, slowly snaking my arms out of his hold and to his sides, as if i was about to cuddle him back. "fine... five more minutes."

"thank you." he hummed back happily, having no clue what was in store for him next.

"...you fuckin thought." i murmured before launching my sneak tickle attack on his sides.

hoseok screeched and launched himself away from me, rolling across the king sized bed like he had been shot.

"KIYOUNG NO!"

"KIYOUNG YES!"

i launched myself across the bed back to him before he could even process it and went back to work attacking him with tickles - his sides, his hips, his neck, anywhere i could get him.

he wiggled anxiously, laughing loudly despite the torture. 

"p-please, stop im- ahahaha - fuck kiyoung NO! NOT TH-"

he wrestled out of my grip and rolled us around so he was hovering over me, red in the face and out of breath.

i blinked up at him, suddenly realizing the predicament i was in.

"oh... oh fuck oh shit... oh no."

the look of pure evil that reached his expression made goosebumps pop up on my skin.

"oh yes. oh yes indeed, kiyoung. revenge is bittersweet. bitter for you... sweet for me."

"YOU FUCKIN THOUGHT!" i yelled, taking the nearest pillow and yeeting it at his face. i took the momentary distraction and rolled myself out of his grip.

he laughed and grabbed my foot as i slid off the bed, trying desperately to yank me back.

"no, NO! no NOOOO ST- FUCK!" i kicked my foot back as hard as i could, making him lose his hold on it and proceeded to all but sprint out of his bedroom with him hot on my trail. i grabbed a blanket that had been discarded in the hallway at some point in the night and threw it behind me, hoping it would help slow him down.

"DAMN IT WOMAN, STOP BLINDING ME."

by the sounds of that, i'd say it worked. i didn't give myself long to dwell on it and instead finished my race to the living room, and across it til i was by the couch, only steps from the kitchen.

"you are so gonna pay for this." hoseok threatened as he reached the living room from the hall. 

jimin and namjoon had both looked up from their spots on the couch and looked between us in confusion, then at each other and back again.

"she tickled me to death to wake me up." hoseok supplied.

"ah.." jimin nodded, giving hoseok a sympathetic look. "i'm sorry for your loss."

i shrieked as hoseok made a left feint then attempted to sprint right.

i whirled around the couch and grabbed the closest bargaining chip i could think of - namjoon. i held him by his shoulders and trembled slightly as i pointed at hoseok.

"listen here! if... just let me go and your leader doesn't get hurt. one false move without a truce and this one gets it." i threatened, moving to give namjoon a gentle and completely ineffective choke hold.

"...that's a risk i'm willing to take." hoseok answered almost without hesitation before bolting around the couch at me, giving a battle cry.

"WAIT NO I HAVE A LIFE TO LIVE!" i yelled out, also running around the couch.

we proceeded to run circles around each other, jimin and namjoon watching in amusement from the couch, jimin even pulling up his phone to record our afternoon shenanigans.

at the last second i feinted a continuance of our circle and dipped into the kitchen where i found jin and tae cooking, looking precious in their pajamas and aprons. i had little time to admire or compliment though, as i sent myself sprinting into the pantry and whipping the door shut as fast as possible.

i caught sight of jin and tae laughing at me just as hoseok came barreling inside.

"where did she go?" hoseok asked in a fake menacing voice.

"wow, i have no idea. wherever could she have gone in this kitchen with so few doorways and one exit. where do you think she could have gone, taehyung?" jin asked, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"maybe she jumped out of the window, hyung." taehyung played along, "she most certainly is not hiding in the pantry, the only hiding place in the kitchen. no, no, she would never."

"smart asses." i heard hosoek sass them before creeping slowly to the pantry.

i held my breath and ducked down on the farthest side of the pantry, hidden as far as possible by the shadows.

"come out, come out, wherever you are." hoseok sang creepily, and i took a shaky breath.

"one..." he counted slowly.

"two..."

"three." 

I heard him open the door and as soon as the light poked in, i darted out of my corner and right outta the pantry and across the kitchen as fast as possible. as soon as i rounded the corner, i gave a successful screech.

"HOME FREE BABY! YOU TH-"

and crashed directly into someones chest, knocking myself right onto the floor.

"oh shit, i am so sorry." i groaned, looking up to find... yoongi?

"are you okay?" yoongi asked, rubbing his chest where i knocked into him before offering me a hand up.

hoseok rounded the corner, saw me on the floor, and proceeded to start laughing loudly, proceeding to cause the sound of jungkook's door opening. he poked his head out, looking sleepy and disgruntled.

"what is going on at the ass crack of dawn?"

"it's like 5 pm, sleeping beauty!" namjoon called back with a laugh.

"oh shit." jungkook muttered softly, before scratching his head. "alright, i'll be out soon."

"yeah hurry up!" taehyung called, poking his head out of the kitchen to look at us all, "jin hyung and i made breakfast-lunch? ...leakfast?"

"brunch." jimin supplied.

"right." taehyung affirmed. "i knew that. anyway, everyone hurry up and come sit at the table, breakfast is about done."

we all mumbled our agreement before i took yoongi's hand and let him pull me to my feet. i gave him a soft smile, heat rising to my cheeks as i recalled our heartfelt moment from the night before when i revealed my identity and he accepted me with softspoken words and sureness.

"thank you."

"always." he replied, giving my hand a gently squeeze, then leading me to the kitchen with our fingers laced.

once we reached the table, he pulled out a chair for me before sitting down himself. seconds later, the others sauntered in, followed by a slightly less confused jungkook who sat as well.

taehyung, seokjin, and a helpful namjoon brought trays of breakfast foods - both american and korean style - to the table. once everyone was seated, plated and utensiled, we began to eat.

"so what exactly was happening this morning? i just heard screaming.... then running and more screaming." jungkook asked, taking a bite of his food.

"kiyoung woke me up by tickling me." hoseok grunted out, giving me the evil eye between a mouthful of food.

"and then i bolted." i shrugged, giving hoseok an evil grin before taking a drink of apple juice, "he's just mad that he didn't get his revenge on me. i ran before he could get to me."

"damn. she's a runner, she's a trackstar." jimin praised, raising his glass to me in a small toast.

i snorted and coughed, pounding my chest from choking on my drink while laughing.

"i have such a hangover." yoongi admitted once we had all settled back down into eating peacefully. "what even all happened last night? i remember we all got drunk and started playing music but my mind blanks out after taehyung decided to finger paint a dinosaur on the group piece we started."

the room grew tense, and i felt six sets of eyes on me as we all realized.

yoongi didn't remember my confession last night.

oh shit.

yoongi looked around the room confused as he scratched his head. i gave a minuscule shake of my head and everyone seemed to understand what i meant. if i could keep the secret a little longer, at least until the release of my album, i would be happy. if yoongi could figure it out on his own before then, i would readmit it.

"what had happened was..." i trailed off, not knowing what exactly to say.

"after that namjoon accidentally burned a pizza in the oven and kookie decided he wanted to try to turn the ashes into a paint." hoseok told him, which was true.

he snorted and shook his head while jungkook had the nerve to look embarrassed.

"we also took a lot of drunk snapchats." jimin admitted, shaking his head with a fond smile, "all of our stories have at least 50 pictured on them. zico hyung slid up on a few of mine and said we all need to have an actual party soon."

"that sounds like a good idea, us partying it up with block b. we should invite a few others whenever this happens." yoongi agreed, and just like that, the tension i felt was gone. "just remind me to never drink that much again."

"hey wanna see what you wrote on our group piece, hyung?" taehyung grinned excitedly.

"yeah? i can't say i remember most of it." yoongi admitted softly, an embarrassed blush creeping onto his cheeks.

taehyung chuckled and pointed to the far wall of the dining room where some of them had hung up our drunkenly done artpiece.

the canvas was large, about 4 feet by 4 feet, and hanging prettily on the wall by a few mounts.

it had a few different things - taehyung's finger painted dinosaur, a pizza drawn with the ash-water from the pizza namjoon burned, flowers all around the border, a few airplanes, all of our handprints, smiley faces, our signatures, stick people, and so much more.

and at the very bottom right corner in neon pink paint...

yang kiyoung, ur gonna be my wife one day. cant wait for u 2 be min kiyoung - myg.

followed by, in blue paint,

that's gay. can't wait - yky.

yoongi turned bright red and buried his face in his hands. "oh my god."

- - - 

hi again (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...
1.5K 29 7
It will be One,two our more Shorts it my first time writing shorts so please ignore my mistake it my imagination so please don't copy my work and als...
11.2K 296 13
You and Suga have been best friends ever since 7th grade. You guys stopped talking ever since he started working with Bighitentertainment. But Jungko...
187K 8.3K 17
bts fantasy au | y/n decides to visit the park near her apartment, then she suddenly finds some very cute pocket sized people. "are you kidding me y...