My Papa's...harem!? (Helltake...

By KycerLemon_ThySecond

You went home to your old town, visiting your father, his not your biological father but his your father, Hel... More

Explanation
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 1
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 2
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 3
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 4
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 5
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 6
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 7
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 8
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 9
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 10
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 12
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ยนยณ
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 14
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 15
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 16
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 17
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 18
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 19
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 20 (Part 1)
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 20 (Part 2)
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 21

Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 11

16.7K 394 232
By KycerLemon_ThySecond

You blushed furiously, Beely offering help was sweet but that was out of nowhere, you didn't see it coming from her and now it bothers you that much.

"I-i wha-what? Are you sure?" You questioned and noticed her face got closer, you panicked and look away.

"I'm sure, it's what least I could for dragging you here"Your libido went crazy, you felt your head spinning, blurred by the thought of wanting to get fuck right now and there's no one else near beside Beely, You felt being gently pushed down on the couch, you whimper by the sudden touch on your hip, caressing it sending you a shiver.

Closing your eyes, the feeling of being touched all over your body sends excitement and desperation, especially down there. Beely breath hitch staring down at you, the sight of you being in a state of submission excites her. Leaning down, only an inch away from each other lips before lastly, it closes the space between them with you leading the kiss.

You open your eyes looking at Beely, her eyes closed, you grab the back of her head and pull her closer, deepening the kiss between you and her, the kiss was just full of lust, mainly from you, Beely tries her best to match up and tries to take the lead but to no avail, she always loses.

Moaning and slurping filled the room, Beely hands traveled towards your chest and fondled them roughly erecting your nipple, with her finger, she blindly rubs them through your clothing.

Parting away from the steaming kiss with heavy breathing and a string of saliva connected to your lips, Beely didn't bother to wipe them off, rather, her hands went from your boobs towards your stomach and lift your shirt, she leans in and kissed your belly, the cold saliva send shivers you felt like your inside are dancing.

" l-lower" you mumbled, Beely obeyed immediately, her kissing went further down, you bit your lip as she removes your shorts, excitement and desperation filled your head at this point. Newly threw your short beside the desk, she blushes deep red, the sight you almost half-naked is very dangerous, she might lose herself because of you.

Beely gulp a lump of saliva that seems to be stuck in her mouth for a while now and continues to undress you but you stop her with your hands.

"Wait let me do that lead first," you said, confidently, not caring or ashamed at all, Beely could only nod and let you take the lead even though you were the one that needs a release.

Without any second thought and a small gasp from Beely, you quickly removed her pants and throw them aside, You blushed at the sight of her, she was sexy, you just want to eat her up.

You went down and spread her leg, parting them while Beely hides her face in embarrassment, you pressed your finger against her clit, sliding it down towards her hole and slowly pushing it, you didn't have to put your saliva in it since Beely pussy is already drench in her juice.

You heard Beely moan, looking up you saw she was staring at you with begging eyes, she wants more and your willing to do everything to give it.

Adding another digit in her pussy, you pump them leaving Beely to keep moaning because of your fingers, you intently stared at her, liking the way she looks while getting fingered by you, you occasionally look down at your work and see more of her juice spilling out. You lick your lips and pressed your lips against her pussy and start to lick it, Beely gasp, and her moan became gibberish and loud, she held your head and pull it deeper into her.

"D-do-don't staph!" She moaned, her breathing became heavier and her body twitches now and then, you continue to drill your finger in her, Beely eyes teared up from the pleasure and emotion, she's so happy right now, finally feeling this sensation she longed for a long time ago.

With a hard thrust of your fingers in her pussy "Oh fuck!"  she finally came in your hand, her juice dripping around your hand and some sticking to her thighs.

You pant alongside her, Beely covered her face with her forearm and catch her breath, her lips and hips tremble from ecstasy. You pull your finger out sending a low shiver towards Beely and whimper, her juices drip from your finger, and decided to lick it off making Beely blush when she took a peek at you.

"Oh God" her voice still shaken from the climax, you looked down at her with a desperate look.

"Beely can you-" but you were abrupt by a roar-like noise, there was a cracking, you noticed at the middle of the room there was a white cracking in the air, the portal is opening.

Beely quickly composed herself and grab her pants and wear them, she grabs her clean handkerchief and wipes off her juice from your mouth and some of your sweat drops on your forehead.

"Well your portal is here, time sure fly when you're having fun" she chuckles and wears a disheartened smile. "I'm gonna miss your company (Y/n)"

"I-..ah" lost in your world and still blurred by your lust, you can't think straight, by the time you realize, you were back in the living room, surrounded by a bunch of worried people, checking on your body and see if you're ill.

"Sweetie are you okay? Do you feel unwell?" Helltaker bombarded you with a question, holding your head gently and facing him. You felt warm around you and noticed Azrael has given you a blanket.

"I-im fine" you manage to utter a sentence, they pull you out from the void so fast you didn't even realize it, you look back at the carpet in the middle of the room.

'She'll be fine' you said to yourself.

"H-how long was I gone?" You ask towards the worried crowd who was looking at you with such anxious eyes. Marina answered the question for you.

"Only 8 and half minutes"

"But we know how long you've been there considering the time of Earth isn't the same as the void," Lucifer said, so they know and that's why they're panicking. It was heart-warming, to be honest.

"You should rest for now sweetie," you nod and Helltaker helps you to stand up, as you walk past Modeus, her eyes widen and turn to you slowly, she brought her hands to her face and blushed deeply.

"Such an amazing amount of lust...!"

"What?" Judgment asks her with a furrowed eyebrow.

"Nothing. . . ."

Walking upstairs, Helltaker opened the door for you, you walk in and sat on the bed.

"Thanks, papa"

"I'm sorry" you glance at him in confusion. "F-for what?"

"I should've tried harder to pull you away from Beelzebub, I just never expected she would come for you," Helltaker said looking down, you smile at him. "Papa, it's okay, im fine and alive and it's not your fault, clearly it's mine because I was dumb to think I could help you guys with a fly swatter, freakin fly swatter"

Helltaker chuckle at you "Still, you've got a brave heart (y/n), im glad you grow up like that" he said wearing a proud look "Any way you should get some rest, we'll clean up the mess downstairs..." Helltaker pause for a bit.

"Oh, Modeus what is it?"

You glance up and saw Modeus standing beside the doorway. "I want to give (Y/n) some company while she rests," she said with a straight face, Helltaker eyebrow rose in confusion, and look at you, you shrug and nod. Helltaker looks back and nod.

Modeus closed the door, you heard a click indicating that she lock it.

'Oh dear' you thought to yourself as Modues approach you, you look up to her nervously. She just smiled with her eyes filled with hearts, her cheeks taint in blush.

"Feels like your libido is suffering" your heart almost stop from what she said.

"So what if it is" you coldly answer, she knows what state you are in right now, this can be dangerous.

"Let me help you release it because it seems we interrupted something earlier," she said with a smirk, you blushed and look away.

"I know how to pleasure a woman, now shall we do it or you letting yourself suffer?"

Biting your lip and your reason completely and utterly useless at this point, you nod to her.

"Great! Bend over for me" you did what she said, your ass in the air while your arms hugging a pillow, the sight of you is enough for Modeus to get workup, with a chant, she grew meat between her legs, you look back and took a gulp after seeing it's size, you were excited yet nervous.

Modeus grab the helm of your short and pull them down along with your panties, she saw how your juice drip on the floor, your small moan didn't escape from Modues ears, she kneels in front of the bed and gives your dripping pussy a long lick making you yelp, she grabs her meat and a sigh of relief escape her mouth, she began to jerk while she eats you out, your moan is muffled in the pillow.

Every stroke of Modeus hand on her cock precum starts dripping out of it, she stops licking to see if your pussy is wet enough, after giving it a last long lick making you moan, she stands up and lines herself towards your wet core, you look back to see that Modeus looking back at your, her gaze is fuzzy with lust, with a slow movement, the tip went in without any struggles.

With a few more eager thrusts coming from Modeus, she manages to slip half of her length,  let out a shaky breath, the tightness of your pussy is amazing.

"Oh satan you're very tight," she said, grabbing your hips, her fingers burying on your skin, you let out a shaky whimper when she pulls out, only for her to thrust it back sending you a shock of pleasure through your brain, you bury your face on the pillow muffling your load cry of moan.

"F-fuck yeah" you push the pillow aside and lift your upper body looking back to Modeus. "Wait let me stop first, I might cum if I move," She said, panting heavily, the smell of lust coming from you is enough to make Modeus reach her climax immediately.

Much to your dismay, you decided to take this matter on your hand, pulling yourself away, Modeus cock leaving your pussy made you felt empty but don't worry, it'll be back soon. Modeus didn't even have the time to take in what you were doing until you push her on the bed sitting on her stomach with a hungry look, Modeus blush from excitement. How the tables have turned.

"Don't be loud now" you said smirking and lift yourself, lining Modeus meat towards your entrance, slowly you lower yourself, a moan escapes from Modeus that made you smirk wider, you took a sharp breath and slam yourself down, her cock going all the way deep in you, Modeus grab your hips biting her teeth.

You start to bounce on her, every movement sends such pleasure all over your body, you were wet enough to move easily without having any problem, the movement of your hips continues like a rhythm, the slap of your skin hitting against Modeus just adds to the pleasure.

"O-oh fuck--(y-y/n)" Modeus moan your name with a shaky breath as if any moment she can cum inside you. Your moan and hers filled the room but not loud enough for the others downstairs can listen to, your hair bounces with you, your legs became weaker as your felt yourself getting close as well, Modeus felt the sudden tightness inside you and decided to lead this time.

Rolling over, your lower body between her legs, she began to thrust, thirsty for her release and yours as well, you held and grip the sheet as Modeus pound your pussy with her cock, sliding in and out of your pussy with a slicking sound which is very lewd.

You could see how Modeus looks above you, her sweaty face with her messy white hair as she breathes heavily, her eyes focus on her cock penetrating your pussy while drooling on her chin to your stomach.

"Come on Come oonnnnn" Modeus said as her thrust became more rapid and made its own pace, you could feel her hitting your womb deeply, driving you almost insane, good thing you can handle this kind of sex.

"M-modeus. . .i-im. . .I'm coming..!" You said between your panting, and like you just said, with one more rough thrust that could probably leave you with sore legs, you came, and so did Modues. Your juice and her cum mix as you both reach your peak,  Modeus cum spurting out of your pussy and leaking down on the wooden floor, some of your juice drip on Modues thigh making the demon blush.

Modeus collapse on top of you, the demon girl isn't heavy but her chest sure is.

With a pant, you ask Modeus a question.

"Wha-what. . ."

"Do-. . . do you think t-they heard us?"

"N..no. . .the walls are sou-sound proof"

"Th-thank goodness. . ." you said as your legs tremble in a wave of pleasure.

——————————————————

:))) so..what do you think?
I might have watched for some materials and read some along the way.

Anyway, don't forget to vote, comment with your thought, and follow me! Lots of love from me!!! ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 679 12
Bryce Romano is a 28 year old Police Detective that was just trying to do his job as best as he can and just make it through life. That all changed w...
16.7K 302 10
(Y/n) is a young man, who decided to visit his father after his house burned down and to his surprise, his old man has got himself a harem of demons...
19.5K 360 33
Beelzebub x male reader fic Beelzebub owned by ลukasz Piskorz other characters brought in are all owned by their creators. Enjoy. (Chaos rises. 2/3)
80.7K 2.2K 20
Malina and Zdrada, the sour and bitch demonesses, had decided to join Helltaker just to watch him gather his harem. Niether really cared to actually...