Borderline (BWWM)

By ReinaDeMelanin

" I don't have time for your games Thurston." I sighed, exasperatedly " Me? I'm just throwing hints. Your the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
chapter thirty five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven

Chapter Thirty One

4.2K 208 8
By ReinaDeMelanin

Thurston's POV

I know I may sound selfish, but I hope that Kym is pregnant . Having a child could potentially brighten some of the dark shit that's been going on. Plus, there won't be any of those cliché teen mom struggles . She could finish school, there'll be someone to watch the child and the child won't be an interference .

And this time... this time our baby isn't leaving us. This baby will survive. Kym will survive. I will survive.

Kymberlee's POV

I kept fidgeting on the hospital bed. The paper covering made enough noise to replace the silence between Thurston and I .

"Ohkay," a doctor drag out the word," Miss Baker."

"Yes, Dr.Gill ."

Dr.Gill was the same doctor who had broke the bad news to me. It was a bit embarrassing to come back here, with the same doctor to deal with the same situation.

"Well I have the results." She smiled

"Lay it on us doc ." Thurston's voice staggered

I took a deep breathe..

"You're pregnant."

My throat instantly turned dry. "But the other test said negative." I lightly said

"Just like there can be false positives, there can also be false negatives."

"How far along .?" Thurston asked

"About four weeks "

Four Weeks.?!

"A month.?!" I looked at Thurston who tried desperately to avoid my stare

I dryly laughed and shook my head. It wasn't all my fault but he knows what he's doing when he does it.. so to speak . He knew that he aimed the wrong way or didn't "retreat" in time, and DIDN'T TELL ME .

"Dr.Gill, can we have a minute please."

"Of course." She left the room

Thurston still hasn't built up the nerve to look at me . I wasn't as angry as I was annoyed. It was almost as if he made a decision on his own. A decision that will without a doubt change our lives forever . A decision that I had, why seems like, no choice .

"So you're not gonna say anything, like you didn't say anything when you decided to plant something inside of me."

"What makes you think I did this on purpose .?"

"You knows what's coming out of you and into me, Thurston." I exclaimed through clenched teeth

"We used a condom." He sighed

"Yeah, well we should used two." I hopped up

I didn't want to talk about this anymore and I damn sure didn't want to be in the hospital anymore. Thurston called out to me as I made my way through the waiting room. More people were in there than before .

"Kym." He gasped

I yanked open the car door and got inside. He followed suit .

"I'm not starting the car until you talk to me."

"Oh ! Like you didn't talk to me when ... God ! I just wanna go home...take me home." I seeped

I continuously cried like a mere child and found it hard to breathe .

Thurston started up the car and began to drive. Things couldn't be any better ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 8.9K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...
231 27 14
*I'm using real people in the story. except for the antagonist. I don't want to hurt feelings. (and maybe my mom's name will be changed cause its kin...
4.6M 103K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
42.1K 1.9K 40
Cole the Not So Stereotypical Jock Being the most popular guy that girls all want to be with and all guys want to be should make you feel on top of t...