To Love Your Enemy (Shizaya L...

By CeeCee_Marie

They have hated each other since they meet or so they thought. More

Ikeukuro
Realization
Confessions
Decisions
What Are We?
Bonus smutty Chapter!!! Or Is It?
Update!!!!!!!!!

Hiatus update!

156 3 1
By CeeCee_Marie

So if you are here you already know that there is a sequel to this story. Sky fall. Unfortunately when I was about to start writing that story again, because I just had a tablet and keyboard, my 2yo decided to break it and left me unable to write. So I made a GoFundMe to try and raise money to get a new laptop. If any of you are willing to help a struggling write my link is in my bio and I will post it in the comments. Hopefully I will see you all soon again once I can start writing again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 5.3K 22
When Izaya decides to go to Ikubukoru he had the worst timing ever because Shizuo decided on that day to get drunk. Shizuo is not a good drunk he get...
5K 242 14
Seidou is a guild known for being one of the top guilds in the country, in comes sawamura eijun who was given the rare opportunity to work there, alt...
174K 5K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
999K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...