Similarities & Fights || Jeon...

By imwith8

Min Jina(y/n) has become a famous girl in her uni campus for her own guts, charms and attitudes. She is a sun... More

Note
.....1.....
....2....
....3....
....4....
Note 2
....5...
....7...
..8..
Note 3
..9..
..10..
...11...
12
...13..
Note 4
..14..
...15...
..16..
...17...
... 18...
...19..
..20..
21
...22..
23
..24..
25
26: Happy Ending

....6....

102 20 14
By imwith8

{ Today's part is shorter than previous parts, i added more photos today, because it will help you to imagine my story in real. Heheh. }

Jina's point of view

At the end of the class. I went out with Jungkook to see Wonwoo Sunbaenim. We went to the basketball ground.

"Jungkook! Does Wonwoo sunbaenim play basketball?"

" Nah. I told him to come here."

Two minutes later. Wonwoo Sunbaenim came. When he was coming to us I felt like I was seeing a fairy from heaven.👼

Wonwoo sunbaenim looked at me and smirked. My face was turning red.

"Are you blushing? Hahahaha! Jungkook! Your friend is so cute to handle."

"Yes Hyung. She is."

"Hello Sunbaenim. I'm Min Jina."

"Jina!! Nice name. Let's talk in a cafe. I'll treat you guys."

Wonwoo Sunbaenim went to the cafe with the two of us. We were talking about the department for a while, then Wonwoo said, "Jungkook! Go! order the food. Jina? What do you want to eat?"

"mint chocolates."

" Do you like it?"

" Yes, Sunbaenim..Sorry for that."

."Ah ... Don't be sorry. It's your personal choice. Anything else?"

"No, Sunbaenim."

"Jungkook! Then one mint chocolate, one ice americano, three ramens and you will choose your drink. Okey?"

"Alright Hyung."

Jungkook has gone to order food. It is my time to talk with Wonwoo sunbaenim.

"Sunbaenim, I want to tell you something. That's why I wanted to meet you."🤒

"What's that? Anything wrong?"

That's when Jungkook came. Then Wonwoo sunbaenim told me,

"Jina! Give me your number.

Jungkook asked curiously,

"What will you do with her number?"😒

"She is my junior. Your friend. I don't have any of your friend's number. At least I need to save one of your friends' numbers. Because you're...'

"I'm what?"

"Sometimes you go away without telling anyone."

"Aish!"😒

Wonwoo Sunbaenim took a photo of Jungkook.

Jungkook is so cute....

We spent about an hour. Then I came home, i showered. Then I went to the drawing room, turned on the TV and sat comfortably on the sofa. That's when Wonwoo sunbaenim called me. I turned off the TV and went to my room. And I locked my door. I explained everything to him. He sighed after hearing all of these.

"Jina! I knew he could never do such a thing. And after listening to his father's history, I am really shocked. But I don't know if my brother would believe these things. But I will try to explain to him. I know that Jungkook still loves his friend. If Mingyu is in danger, my brother will go. I'm pretty sure...... Jungkook! What are you doing here?"

Did Jungkook hear everything? I hung up the call immediately.

Third person point of view.

Jungkook found something suspicious from the beginning. Because he heard in the cafe when Jina wanted to say something to Wonwoo. Jungkook had been keeping an eye on Wonwoo since they went home. When Wonwoo went to the room, Jungkook followed him and listened to everything. Wonwoo didn't notice Jungkook at first. When Wonwoo realized Jungkook was there, he was shocked.

"Hyung, can we talk?"

"Jungkook. I will talk first."

"Okey."

"You just heard everything. So I don't think I need to explain anything. Now you decide for yourself what you will do. I have faith in you. I hope you won't make any wrong decision. You still love your best friend Mingyu, I know. And he still cares about you. Ever since you stopped talking to him, you have changed. In other words, I know you can make a lot of good and big decisions. I trust you more than our parents. Because at this young age you are running the family business on your own responsibility. Which is a big deal. Your Hyung is so proud of you.Since you can make such big decisions. I hope you will make a good decision now. Mingyu is still waiting for you."🤗

"Hyung, I hurt my friend a lot, didn't I?" Jungkook's tears were falling apart.😥

Wonwoo replied,

"Yes you did. Back then you were the only one he had."

"I'll go and talk to him now."

"Alright. Go then."

Jungkook went to the UNI dorm to meet Mingyu. He knocked on his door. A boy opened the door.

"Who are you?"

"Mingyu's friend. Where is he?"

"Mingyu-a!!! Your friend wants you."

Mingyu was shirtless.

Mingyu was astonished to see Jungkook. Mingyu didn't care about wearing something. He immediately ran to Jungkook. Jungkook was gasping.

"Yah!! Wear clothes. Then hug me."😗

Mingyu was so happy at that moment. He immediately wore a dress. He hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook started to sob. Mingyu's roommates told each other to go outside. They realized that Mingyu and Jungkook needed a private place to talk.

"Are you still crying?You're still a baby"😕

"I am sorry, Mingyu. I didn't know these. It was my fault for not hearing from you at first."

"It's okey. It was not your fault. It was just a bad dream or bad luck I guess."

"Mingyu? Can I go to the prison with you to meet your father for one time?"

"Alright. We will tomorrow. Don't cry now."

"Can't your father be released from prison? He hasn't committed any crime."

"We have no proof, Jungkook. Let's go outside. We will have a great conversation."

{ Today's part was kinda emotional i guess. They are best friends again. But now the main twist will be started. Because both of them like Min Jina }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 2.8K 44
Kim Y/n was a 21 years old girl. She was a rich, introvert and a little arrogant. She also was a trainee of Dreamcatcher company. One day, Dreamcatch...
16.5K 541 20
A story about Yuna (Y/n) going into a new school not ready for what she was about to face. She was considered the most hottest and cutest boy-ish gir...
103K 3.2K 44
he got everyone under his charm until his reputation was on edge. "i saved you once and i can destroy you too, stop testing me." she doesn't like t...
379 126 15
Misa is admitted to a co-ed college where she has to stay at a hostel for her college years...but it wasn't as pleasant as she thought....those incid...