Epiphany Of Love

By Kitsing0062x0206

What will a selfless child who can charm people with his smile, confront when he loses his beloved mother... More

Prologue
First day
Hazers..! Bullies..!
New Spy & The misunderstanding
Things Gone Wrong..!
Punished.!
Realization
Apologizes and Planning
Dinner Time.!
Spying..!
Feelings and Freshy Event
Courting Part 01
Courting Part 02
P'Arthit's Parents
P'Arthit's Home
First day and Case..!
Warming Up Lightly..!
Stranger.? Acceptance.!
Last day and Departure
New Academic Year..!
Unbreakable Love
Rise of New Trouble..!
Suspicious..!
Culprit..! Plan..!
Trapping the Culprit..!
Exposed..!
Public Disclosure
Special Chapter (Tew-Dae)
Special Chapter (Prem-Wad)
Special Chapter (Kong-Arthit)
Author's Note

The Truth..

1.2K 74 4
By Kitsing0062x0206

Arthit's POV

I asked Kong permission to court him officially.. I know he was shy and I expected him to nod a little or maybe just blush and run away and then text me or something.. but the way he kissed me on my cheek and ran away left me grinning like an idiot. I was gazing in the direction he left even after he disappeared until Knot nudged me.

While walking back to the professor.. I texted that I would meet him over dinner today.. I suddenly thought about how should I reveal my actual profession to Kong.. and the thought of him rejecting because of it made me shiver.. because most of them though they respect this profession but won't accept them as their life partners. 

But soon I pushed away those thoughts.. and started working. Captain asked us to meet him in the evening around 5:30 P.M. I thought of asking Captain permission to tell about my profession to Kongpob if we end up together. 

After completing my day in the college.. I met up with my friends.. freshened up a little and made our way to the headquarters. We entered the meeting room after asking for permission.. it was only captain who was there..

"Sir.. where are Singto and others.?" I asked as we took the seat.
"It seems there class ended late.. so they will be here in another 5-10minutes." He said. We nodded. He asked us about the working experience with Singto and his team. 

"Captain.. to be frank.. though we don't know their identity and even if they are close in real life.. they did involve us and gave equal importance to us.. even though we were in the wrong path at first while judging Kong and his friends.. they did not judge us and waited for us to realize. And after realizing.. they did involve us and gave us the orders and discussed things with us. We heartfully like working with them." I expressed. Even my friends were feeling the same thing.

"Good to know.. there are chances that you would permanently work with this team as we felt that you people will together be more strong and capable.." He said while nodding his head. 
"We would be glad to work with them.. if they are okay with it." We all replied to him smiling broadly.

We stopped our conversation as we heard a knock on the door. Captain asked the person to come in. It was Singto and his team members.. They wai'ed to all of us before taking their seat.

"So.. Singto.. this is just for formality purpose.. can you brief the things that took place during the investigation process.?" Captain asked. Singto started explaining it step by step everything. He even submitted the report.. But suddenly my eyes caught something with which he was playing unconsciously while explaining things.

Before.. in any meeting he did not have this habit.. but now he has.. so I was focused on it to see with what was he playing.. It was a necklace.. But somehow.. it felt similar to me.. and then he moved his hand to point something in the report revealing the locket. My eyes widened in shock and surprise. 

"KONGPOB." I exclaimed suddenly. He and the others froze for a second. Singto stiffened in his place.. he was fidgeting but soon took a deep breath and looked at me.

Kong's POV

I had to relax a lot before I stepped into the meeting room. I had to remind myself not to blush or shutter in front of P'Arthit. My friends were laughing seeing me. I took a deep breath before I entered the meeting room.

I started briefing captain about the investigation as the captain asked me to while showing it in the report. Suddenly, I heard P'Arthit shouting my name. My name as Kongpob not Singto. I froze then and there.. I did not expect him to realize this soon. I was not sure if he would still like me knowing that I the cold hearted Cop who everyone fear of.

I looked at him.. he was staring at me with wide eyes.. with pure shock, confusion and surprise in his face. Even my friends froze but the captain was in a dilemma how he recognized. Then I felt the locket.. He saw the locket. I have picked up a habit of playing with it the second he put it on my neck.

I took a deep breath and then shared a glance at my friends. It was our unspoken rule that if one of our identity is out.. the others will also stand by them. So we took off our masks at the same time. Seeing the others.. they also stilled not knowing how to react next.

"How did you know.?" Captain asked with confusion all over his face breaking the awkward silence. 
"Locket." I said as P'Arthit just pointed towards the locket. 
"Ah.?" Captain said still not understanding.
"This locket.. P'Arthit gave me.. me in the sense me as Kongpob and since now he saw it.. he guessed it." I said in a generic way still not revealing about our feeling.

Captain asked me to continue explaining.. I nodded and proceeded but my heart was beating fastly.. while my brain was a mess. When I saw at P'Arthit after finishing, he along with his friends are still in shock and so were my friends not knowing how to react. I decided to talk to them in my cabin where Dae is already waiting but before that.. I wanted to ask permission from Captain about visiting Bank's mother.

"Captain..!" I called for his attention as he completed reading the report.
"Yes Singto.." He said looking at me.
"I want to visit Bank's mother." I said with a little uncertainty about him supporting my idea.
"Who all.?" He asked.
"All of us." Everyone replied at the same time.
"When do you want to visit.?" He asked again.
"Next break..." I replied. He was lost in thoughts for a few minutes.
"Okay..! You can go.. Also you can explain her about finding his diary and give it to her... she deserves it." Captain replied. 

After that he left the room. All of us were still here.. none of us knowing how to conversation. I sighed as a lot of what if were running in my mind. 
"P.. please let us talk in my cabin.. it is soundproofed and also.. no one would come there." I said. He looked at me and then nodded. We put our masks back and then walked towards my cabin with P'Arthit and his friends tailing behind us.

Dae's POV

I was waiting for P'Kong and other in his cabin while doing my homework. I heard the doors opening. I looked up to see P'Kong coming in. I rushed to him and hugged him. He returned the hug but I could sense that he was nervous.. before I could ask anything.. I saw P'Arthit and his friends coming.. 

I immediately hid my face as they don't know about it.. I hugged P'Kong more tightly as I was scared of revealing things..
"They know already." P'Kong whispered to me. I immediately loosened the hug and looked at him. I understood why he was nervous.. I let go him seeing the silence in them. P'Kong and other P's took off their masks after locking the door. 

All of us settle down.. P'Tew explained me how they were caught.. I did not know weather to laugh at P'Kong for being so whipped for not letting P'Arthit's gift out of his grip or worry about the awkwardness which is created in between them right now. Seeing that no one was ready to speak first.. I decided that I will have to speak up first.

"P'Arthit.." I called for his attention... but along with him everyone were looking at me. "Does the fact that P'Kong is Singto change your feelings for him.?" I asked him directly looking straight into his eyes..

"NO WAY.. This won't change my feelings.. in fact.. I am more proud of him and like him more." He replied immediately. Everyone released a sigh which they were holding.. while P'Kong became red.

"Then.. why this silence..! Get over with your talk and then you can court P'Kong.. Though I must warn you that.. I and P'Anurak are over protective of him and you will need both are consent before you ask him out as your boyfriend." I said as I smiled widely at them.

"Kong.." "P'Arthit.." They both said at the same time. We chuckled at them.. The air has now become normal.. there was no awkwardness like before..

"Kong.. I still stand by words.. I was just having some thoughts... to be frank mentally cursing myself." P'Arthit said.
"Ah.? Cursing yourself..? Why is that so." P'Kong asked. Actually everyone one of us have the same doubt.

"Konggg.. I practically complained about you to you itself.. it is very embarrassing.. I called you a bully and complained about you bullying to you only.. I kept on talking bad about you to you itself.." P'Arthit said and to me more accurate he whined. All of us laughed about thinking the time we heard P'Arthit complaining to P'Kong about him to him. 

Now I understood why P'Arthit was so silent and feeling awkward about talking.. After few minutes we calmed ourselves and stopped laughing.

"P'Arthit.. let that past be in past.. actually we knew about it all the while but we let it be so that you can understand about it yourself.. If not for that phase.. maybe we wouldn't have spoken and you wouldn't have asked us out for dinner and we wouldn't have these feeling now." P'Kong said. But he was all red while saying the last part. 

P'Arthit.. Kissed P'Kong on his cheek making him more red. All of us teased them.. P'Kong hid his face in his palm while P'Arthit was grinning widely while looking at P'Kong with heart eyes. After talking a little more.. we made our way to the restaurant.. P'Arthit was practically pampering P'Kong like he was a little kid. 

I was happy that now P'Kong has someone special in his life.. and that someone cherishes him a lot. All my doubts about things going wrong vanished seeing P'Arthit openly showing his feelings for P'Kong. I smiled internally asking my parents to bless them so that they can live happily forever. 

After dinner.. We went back to condo.. I suddenly remembered one thing while I was freshening up. 
"P'Kong.. when will you tell P'Arthit about us being Suthilak's.?" I asked as I laid down beside him while hugging him. 
"Hmm.. I will tell him when he asks me out before accepting him. I will let him choose at that time. But if he chooses to stay.. I will never let him go.." He replied as he wrapped his arms around me. 

I felt happy with how the things are now. I always knew that P'Kong was open to his choices about love because he believes in the person and love rather than gender. I am actually thankful that it is P'Arthit.. because some how.. I have a gut feeling that he will love and cherish P'Kong like the way he deserves to be. With those thoughts.. I drifted into sleep while holding my dear brother. 

Co-Writer : Stoneage_heart Stoneage_heart❤❤

Ah.. now let us see what our dear P'Arthit would do to court his love...!! But for that we gotta wait till tomorrow..!
Stay safe..!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 81 1
Can you love someone enough to let him/her.... Go.... Trigger Warning- This story contains self harm, suicide, critical illness, character death, hea...
162K 6.9K 17
Arthit got adopted by Mr Suthiluk for a better future. What happens when things turns out to be different? Cover credit: @m00nxsvn ~~Hey loves! If yo...
14.7K 817 23
Arthit Rojanapt, Alpha- The people around him call him cold, mean, heartless. He is quick to get angry, and ready to punch anyone that pisses him off...
13.5K 826 13
Description: "None of them said Yes, but yet here they are chosen by the fate and elders, to be partners for life." A story of two strangers, who dec...