Be my Queen ✔

By randomthingsbyme

Priscilla. An intelligent and obedient daughter of one of the most prominent couple in Edinburgh.Only focused... More

Prologue (✔ edited)
Chapter 1 - The Talk About Getting A Girlfriend (✔ edited)
Chapter 2 - Day With The Best Friend (✔ edited)
Chapter 3 - Oh No! (✔ edited)
Chapter 4 - The Worried Family (✔ edited)
Chapter 5 - Losing (✔ edited)
Chapter 6- Grief (✔ edited)
Chapter 7- Awakening (✔ edited)
Chapter 8 - Amnesia (✔ edited)
Chapter 9 - Remembering (✔ edited)
Chapter 10 - A New Life (✔ edited)
Chapter 11-Someone Got A Job (✔ edited)
Chapter 12-Piano (✔ edited)
Chapter 13-A Month Before Graduation (✔ edited)
Chapter 15-Memories (✔ edited)
Chapter 16 - Flirts And Realization (✔ edited)
Chapter 17- Dinner And A Thief? (✔ edited)
Chapter 18-Jealousy (✔ edited)
Chapter 19 - Sweet Day (✔ edited)
Chapter 20 - A Not So Close-mouthed Luis (✔ edited)
Chapter 21 - Meet The Parents (✔ edited)
Chapter 22- Dinner Of Surprises (Part 1) (✔ edited)
Chapter 23-Dinner Of Surprise (Part 2) (✔ edited)
Chapter 24-Dinner Of Surprises (Part 3) (✔ edited)
Chapter 25-Over (✔ edited)
Chapter 26 - Uncertainty (✔ edited)
Chapter 27-Lady Silena (✔ edited)
I'm back! :D
Chapter 28-Princess Catherine (✔ edited)
Chapter 29-Stay or New York? (✔ edited)
Chapter 30-Let's Move On (✔ edited)
Chapter 31-Kate, The Model (✔ edited)
Chapter 32-Open Up (✔ edited)
Chapter 33- Tell Me (✔ edited)
Chapter 34-Surprise Visits and Meetings
Chapter 35 -The Sixth Friend
Chapter 36 - Meeting's Report
Chapter 37 -Three a.m. Calls
Chapter 38-The Other Side
Chapter 39-Hi, New York
Chapter 40-The Master Plan
Chapter 41 -The Fashion Show
Chapter 42-Last Chapter
Epilogue
Attention ♥

Chapter 14-It's A Celebration (✔ edited)

10K 314 8
By randomthingsbyme

This chapter is dedicated to GroovyMonster! :) I liked her work! :D 

So are you guys curious for this chapter? It's one of my favorite and longest chapter so far.

here it goes~

BTW, a photo of Priscilla and Stephen on the side~

here it really is! XD

Chapter 14—Its A Celebration

“Hello mom!” Priscilla greeted her mom through the phone. It was a sunny and fair morning for Edinburgh. She woke up early today to celebrate and to chill out. At last! She has finished her thesis, now, it is sure that she will be part of the graduating list next month.

“Hi sweetheart! I missed you!” Her mom answered through the receiver. Ysabella immediately ignored her work in order to talk to her daughter.

“I missed you too! Of course, I missed dad too.” She answered softly before she sat back at the edge of her bed. “Oh mom, I’ve got good news.” She grinned.

“What is it?” Her mom asked curiously after signing some papers handed by her secretary.

“I will be graduating next month!” She gushed biting her lower lip controlling her emotions. She knew her parents would be happy about her news. She was so excited to tell it to them that she called them up first thing in the morning.

“We’re so proud of you!” She heard her say. She even heard her mom repeating the words like: “My Priscilla is graduating next month!” to someone else neartby.

“Thank you, mom!” she replied shortly as she controlled her tears from falling. It has been a while since she heard her mom’s voice. The last time she saw them was when they visited her informing her about the betrothal and the last time they called her was informing her about Prince Stephen’s death.

“It’s Priscilla” She heard her mom whispered to someone.

“A-are you crying?” She heard her dad ask.Her mom must have put her phone on speaker. “Why are crying, Priscy?” Her dad asked.

“No, it’s nothing dad. I just missed you. That’s all.” She replied as she removes the tears running down her face using her left hand. “Are you in mom’s office?”

“Yes, just in time.” Her dad answered, smiling. “Come home if you are free, okay?” He added with a very concerned voice. She nodded as if they will see it. “Or would you prefer if we’ll visit you there?”

“I missed our home too, I’ll be coming back to our villa soon.”

“Inform us so that we can prepare.”

“I will dad.” She smiled. “I have to hang up now. Bye! I miss and love you all!”

“We miss and love you too, sweetheart.” Her dad replied before she hung up.

*

She quickly went to the bathroom and washed her face. She then went to the guest room which was currently occupied by Stephen.

Knocking, she received nothing as an answer so she decided to turn the door knob and to enter the room. There’s nothing too bad about it, right? She was then welcomed by Stephen who was beautifully sleeping in the bed. She then walked closer to wake him up. She could make out his chiselled jaw and pinkish lips.

She checked her phone first for the time. It was 7:28 in the morning.

“Hey.” She whispered as she sat at the left side of his bed.

“Wake up” She pouted as she tried to pull his comforter away from him. It worked whenever Natasha wakes her up so why not try, right? To her shock, she saw Stephen’s gorgeous body. His muscles were well-developed and his six-pack abs made Priscilla bit her lip for a bit. She then gulped.

“Like what you see?” A husky voice asked making her jump out of the bed.

“S… shut up!” she shouted as she slap Stephen’s shoulder hard, trying to hide the fact that she was already blushing.

“You are cute when you blush like that” Stephen just chuckled as he pulled himself up into a sitting position.

“I said shut up!” She yelled as she turned around and walked towards the door. “Take a bath and get ready. We’re off to somewhere.”

“Yes, my lady.” Stephen replied teasingly as Priscilla walked out of his room. He immediately stood up and did as he was told. Priscilla has her own bathroom inside her room while Stephen has to go down to take a bath.

After a few minutes, both Priscilla and Stephen were ready. Priscilla was wearing a white tank top, acid washed pants and black knee length boots. She partnered it with a long vintage necklace that has crown pendant that drops just between her breasts. It was one of her favourite necklaces of all time. It has diamonds at the base of the crown making it more elegant.

It was not just the necklace’s physical appearance that made it Priscilla’s favourite. It was the fact that it was given to her by the Royal family of the Kingdom of Havre Quiella. Well, it was handed to her by Stephen before she left for Edinburgh. “Para mi prinsesa” she remembered Prince Stephen said those as he put it to Priscilla’s neck. It was very long for her back then so she just kept it.

A knock by her bedroom door pulled her back to reality. She quickly stood up, grabbed her black leather jacket and her black Guess sling bag. Stephen was waiting outside her door wearing gray pants and a black button up shirt that defined his muscles.

“You look stunning as ever, Denise” Stephen commented as he saw Priscilla walked out of her room.

“Thanks.” She replied smiling a little. She knew she has to guard herself or she might just fall,

**

“Where are we heading to, Ms. Hamilton?” Stephen asked imitating the lad’s British accent. He wasn’t bad at it though. He didn’t sound Spanish at all. It seems like he has been using the accent for quite some time.

“Not bad with the accent, mister. Honestly, it was good. You did not have that Spanish accent with you whenever you speak in English.” She commented as she continued driving. “It is kind of weird, though.”

“And you didn’t answer my question, Priscilla” he said staring at her. Watching her drive intently.

“You’ll see.” She grinned. “We’ll have to buy some drinks though. I’ve only prepared foods for our picnic.”

“Picnic?”

“Yes, Picnic.”

*

After a few minutes, Priscilla pulled over in a convenience store. They bought some bottled water, soda and chips. They then drove back to the highway. They passed by the beautiful green meadows of Edinburgh; Grasses and flowers beautifully dancing with the wind. Priscilla then opened the windows of her car.

“Fresh air!”Priscilla grinned as she inhaled the fresh air. “This is what I miss and love.” Stephen just looked at her smiling. “Enjoying the view?”She asked as she kept her eyes on the road.

“A lot” He smiled as he continued to look at Priscilla. He watched how she smiled, feeling the fresh air. He finds her beautiful as the wind blew her blonde hair.

“Sad part in this is that the wind would ruin my hair though.” Priscilla chuckled as she glanced at Stephen.

“You’d still look beautiful.” He honestly answered. Priscilla’s cheeks grew hot after hearing the compliment. “…And cute when you’re blushing like that.”

**

“Here we are.” Priscilla said excitedly as she pulled over. The place looked very peaceful. There was a field with green grasses.  A few meters away, you could find a stream.

Priscilla then took out a basket full of foods from the compartment while Stephen carried the drinks and the mats they had to use.

They settled their picnic mat at a nearby tree. It was near the river and not far from the car. Its leaves were green and the tree itself was pretty shady.

“Let’s eat!” Priscilla said as she handed Stephen a sandwich she had prepared earlier.

“Thanks.” He looked at her as he took the sandwich from her hand. “You made this?”

Priscilla just nodded as she enjoyed munching her food. Feeling that the lady would prefer to eat quietly, Stephen just ate.

They ate quietly as they enjoy the view and the fresh air.

“I was brought here when I was young.” She shared after taking the last bite of her sandwich. “I loved it here. It was relaxing. When I got in my university, I told to myself I’ll be coming back here to celebrate or relax.”

“The past month was pretty stressful, the accident, Stephen’s death, projects and thesis. Today, I could finally relax. You are all healed. I’ve finally kind of accepted Stephen’s death. My projects and thesis are eventually done.” She let out a heavy sigh as if all of her burden in life has been lifted.

Stephen. Stephen. The name that Priscilla mentioned kept on echoing at Stephen’s mind.

“I’m happy for you.” He replied shortly as he kept his stare onto the river. He felt like he was missing something. Stephen? Why is that name sounded so familiar? He asked to himself.

“You don’t look happy, Steve.” Priscilla said as she looked at him with a pout.

 “I am really happy for you.” He repeated as he forced a smile. Why does that name sounded so familiar, though?

“Do you have a problem?” Priscilla asked curiously. Her eyebrows were furrowed. “Is there a problem with your work?”

“Everything’s fine.” He smiled.

“What are you thinking?”

“It’s nothing”

“Come on! What is it?”

“I was just wondering about my past.” Stephen answered honestly as he shifted his gaze form her to the sky.

“Oh.” Oh, that was all she could answer. She doesn’t know how to help him. She doesn’t what should she answer. She can’t even tell him ‘I know how you feel, cheer up’ because that would be a lie.

“What if I’m a bad guy? What if I’m a jerk? Or maybe a playboy?” He thought out loud. Priscilla just smiled and found his thoughts amusing. “What if I’m married? Do I have kids? Do I have siblings?”

“Your memories will definitely come back, Steve.” Priscilla assured as she stood up and raised her hands up. “For now, Let’s enjoy!” she said as she turned around, grinning.

Stephen just chuckled at her. “Come on, Steve!” She said as she pulled him up. As soon as Stephen stood up, Priscilla ran towards the river. She removed her boots and pulled the bottom of her pants up and dipped her toes up to her ankle and sat at the edge of the river carefully keeping her clothes dry. Stephen then followed her as he removed his shoe and pulled the bottom of his pants up.

“You really are something, Priscilla Denise Hamilton” He uttered as she watched her play with her cute little toes.

“What?” she asked looking at his green eyes.

“Nothing”

“You said something, Steve” She pouted

“Yes, I said it’s nice in here, Ms. Hamilton.” He lied. It wasn’t technically a lie. He really thought it was a nice place. It was nice be there with her.

“I know, right?” She grinned as she shifted her gaze from him to the sky.

He looked at Priscilla, as if memorizing every little detail of the young lady like how her blonde hair falls beneath her shoulders, how her lips curled whenever she smiles. He stopped as he noticed her necklace and its pendant—the crown shaped pendant.

It looks familiar. Have I seen it before? He asked himself.

“What are you staring at?!” Priscilla whined raising her eyebrows. She immediately crossed her arms between her chest. “Are you staring at my…?”

“No, no. It’s not what you think.” He defended moving slightly away from Priscilla, chuckling.

“Then what?!” she demanded with a quite high voice tightening her arms. She moved a little further away. Her stare was boring at the Prince’s green eyes.

“Your necklace, okay? I’m just looking at your necklace.” He defended as he raised his arms up in the air. “I’m not a pervert.”

“Okay. I’m sorry I thought you were.” She apologized putting her arms down. Her gaze and facial expression softened.

“It’s not that big for me to stare at.” He teased as he looked back at the clear waters of the river.

“What the hell does that mean?!” She scolded as she gave him a death glare.

“Cool down, I was just kidding!” he chuckled “I’m not a pervert, I told you.”

“Shut up!” she shouted slapping Stephen’s shoulder.

“Wow! That’s my third for today.” He pressed his lips. “Aren’t you the perverted one here, Miss Hamilton?” He said making Priscilla’s jaw drop! “You were drooling over my body this morning then you thought I was staring at your…”

“Hey! I was not drooling! Don’t get so full of yourself!”She retorted. She then splashed some water on his face. Stephen was then shocked by Priscilla’s action. His mouth turned O as he dried his face up using his hands.

“Serves you right.” Priscilla stood up sticking her tongue out. Stephen then pulled her hands down causing her to fell down on the ground. Not on the ground though cause her face was now buried at Stephen’s neck and Stephen was laying his back flat on the ground. Stephen then let go of Priscilla’s hand as she rolled over making her lay beside Stephen.

They then laughed at what happened. One minute they were teasing then they were already on the ground. They looked at each other, their faces were an inch away, and slowly they stopped laughing. Stephen then moved closer reducing the distance between their faces and he slowly kissed her lips. It was a fast but gentle kiss.

They moved quickly away from each other after what happened. Priscilla’s face was flushed. She didn’t know what to do, so was Stephen. They walked back to their picnic mat silently. Priscilla then grabbed a bottle of water and drinks it straight while Stephen just watched her.

“I did not intend to do that. I don’t know what crossed my mind.” He sighed. “I mean, I’m sorry I—”

“You don’t have to explain. Let’s not think about it.” She replied in a low and shaky voice, forcing a smile. It was definitely her first kiss. She knew she is starting to have a crush on him.

“I…okay, if you say so.” He said as he opened a soda and drank it.

“Yeah, let’s just change the topic” she suggested as she took a strawberry from their basket and ate it.

“Where did you buy that necklace?” Stephen asked after finishing his soda.

“This one?” Priscilla asked as she touched and looked at her pendant. “This was given to me by a friend—A very good friend of mine, why?”

“It is…It is beautiful.” He answered as he smiled. He wasn’t lying when he said it was beautiful but he wasn’t just too honest. What bothers him is the reason why he felt so familiar with the necklace especially the pendant.

“It actually has something engraved on it at the back.” She said showing the back of the pendant to him. “’Kingdom of Havre Quiella’ was written if you can’t see it. It is where my friend came from. His name was Stephen. He was a very good childhood friend of mine.” She shared.

Everything felt so familiar for him. Kingdom of Havre Quiella. Stephen. Why was it too familiar? A palace then flashed across his mind. It screamed home to him. It sounded like he knew everything about it.

“The Royal family exists until today?” He asked. He didn’t know why he asked that. He just assumed that that place was ruled by royal families. Where he got that intuition from, he doesn’t know.

“Yes, it does.” Priscilla nodded as she just looked at the pendant recalling all the good memories she had.

His head then ached a little because of too much information and too much remembering; he groaned, his eyes were closed. He quickly placed his hands over his temple trying to minimize the pain.

“A-are you alright?” Priscilla panicked as she moved closer to Stephen. He looked pale.

 “L-let’s just go home when you’re feeling a little better.” She suggested as she stroked his hair.

**

After recovering from the pain, they began to pack up and travelled back home.

They got home by afternoon and Stephen went straight to bed as Priscilla nursed him.

“Here take some Aspirin.”Priscilla said as she handed him a glass of water and a tablet of Aspirin.

He took it before mumbling thanks. Priscilla left him in the room to let him rest.

-----------------------

Hi guys! 

Did you enjoy this chapter as much as I did? :D 

what do you guys think would happen next?

vote. comment. fan if you like~

LOVE YOU ALL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581 33 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...
295K 13.1K 52
This is the sequel of the story, "Slave of a Billionaire". This story is about the life of Ronnie's and Caitlin's daughter Susan. Susan is in college...
396K 14.5K 49
Bianca's never had it easy. Ever since her father died, she's always felt the need to help out as much as possible. Her priority in life is to gradua...
29.4K 2.1K 46
What happens when your ex turns boss? Priscilla Brown a first class graduate with good school credentials, but no job. She's been going on countless...