BUTTERFLY

By alekssassy

,,๐–๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“?", ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฌ๏ฟฝ... More

แดแด€ษชษดs
โš ๏ธแด›ส€ษชษขษขแด‡ส€ แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษขโš ๏ธ
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡

แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด

1.4K 45 37
By alekssassy

𝐀 𝐏 𝐎 𝐍 𝐈

,,what the actual-"

,,oh don't worry this blood isn't mine",hody stated with a big fat ass grin, btw his shirt was drenched with blood, which apparently wasn't his.

I woke up by a blonde boy shaking my whole body in every direction possibly, i fucking thought for a minute that I woke up in my real body as a mermaid, who wasn't in her place, in fact in fucking water.

But nah it was just hody, who is now tapping with his foot and positioned his hands at his hips, he looks like a mom.

A mom who just killed someone prob.

maybe I'm next?

nah hody doesn't like blood though

,,sunshineeeee wake the fuckkkk upppp", he kind of sang? Kylie Jenner who?

I pushed the blanket off of me, stood up from my bed and pushed hody out of my way to the bathroom, not even questioning why he is here looking like that.

I just really need cold water on my face right now.

So that's what I did, went to the sink and splashed cold water on my face to wake up and confront hody.

After I dried my face with the towel and looked in the mirror, only to have a slight heart attack seeing hody right behind me, still covered in blood.

I turned around and looked at him, not knowing what to ask first.

,,U didn't greet me till now, nor even said something to me sunshine, ur not being a good friend right now. Hug me and I will forgive u", he opened his arms for me to hug him.

,,Hody u still have blood on u, little reminder", I pointed at his white shirt which wasn't white anymore.

,,It should be dry by now, don't worry", he shrugged it off, his arms still wide open for me.

,,I don't know why u are here, but take a bath please and after that I will hug u, bye", I threw a towel on his face before leaving the bathroom.

,,HONEY I WILL SO TAKE THE BATH BUT I WILL ALSO SO COME OUT NAKED AFTER THAT, BE READY", I heard him scream like a bitch.

,,SHUT UP, I WILL BRING U CLOTHES. DONT GET NAKED TILL THEN", I screamed back like a bitch.

I left my room and made my way to my brothers room to get some clothes for hody, really hoping that that dumb fuck isn't gonna get naked till then.

I would still risk it and go in the bath, but only with my phone camera on.

Obviously I would take a picture if he would dare to get naked and I would sent that to teddy.

It would get so fun in like max 10 min.

,,hei brother, did u know that there is a killer in our house right now", I greeted my dearest brother with a smile as I opened his door quick and harsh, he looked up from his laptop to me.

,,Are u trying to kill me, if yes hold on because I still need to watch the last episode of maid sama, i swear if they don't confess their love till then-"

,,read the manga dumb fuck, they marry and get kids, it's wonderful"

,,bitch, whatever then listen I only have time to die tomorrow after school because I'm gonna meet up with-", I slammed some book in his face to shut him up.

It was the first thing that I could reach for.

,,No, I'm not trying to kill u yet. Hody is here, like I woke up and he was just there", I explained the situation after I went after the book which I threw on him. It has a nice cover.

Since when does he read books? I don't think he does, so I'm just gonna take this with me.

,,hody- ohhhh u mean the guy who had red paint all over his clothes, what fucking trend is that now. It doesn't even look good", he made some dumb facial expression while thinking about what hody wore.

,,Not red paint, but whatever. How did he come in here?"

,,He knocked the guards out and then came in, I saw him he saw me and just smiled and then went into ur room, he seemed like a nice guy", he shrugged it off and started to unpause his anime. Which means I should fuck oof and that's what i did.

I went to his wardrobe and grabbed a white shirt and some short grey joggers, before I went out of the room and made my way back to hody.

He didn't question me anyways, maybe he didn't even notice because he kept talking but not with me.

Before I entered the bathroom, I took my phone out and opened the camera roll.

I don't talk bull.

I slowly opened the door and gasped.

THAT BITCH IS NAKED AND I CAN TOTALLY SEE HIS PALE BABY BOOTY.

I immediately took a picture, threw his clothes on his booty and closed the door.

He only noticed me when I threw the clothes on his booty and that was already too late because I took the picture and sent it to the groupchat, which hody made a few days ago. Iwan, Joshua, him and me are in it, and believe me everyone expect hody himself tried so often to leave the group, until hody hacked some shit so none of us could leave it again.

He immediately tried to open the door after that but I locked him in there.

,,TAKE A BATH PALE BOOTY BOY"

,,EY NOT NICE, IF U MAKE MONEY WITH THAT PIC THAN GIVE ME HALF OF IT BECAUSE ITS MY GORGEOUS BOOTY", he hits on the door.

,,OMG U SENT MY BOOTY INTO THE GROUPCHAT, THEY GONNA BE SO ENVIOUS NOW", was the last thing I could hear him say before I smashed myself onto my bed again.

Not a minute later someone in the chat answered.

jOshuAaaaaa🙄🙄🙄
Is that Cody's but? Why tf is he naked

aponi
Why did u recognise it, u can't even see his face. Some bromance going around I don't know about?

jOshuAaaaaa🙄🙄🙄
No that bitch is 24/7 going around naked in this household.

aponi
im sorry about that

jOshuAaaaaa🙄🙄🙄
yea me too, but why is he now also naked in ur household? which also explains where he disappeared to.

aponi
I told him to take a bath cuz he was drenched in blood. that's it.

jOshuAaaaaa🙄🙄🙄
wait till Iwan sees that hah

After that I didn't respond anymore because it didn't feel like it needed a respond.

I started to read the book I took out of antons room, it was a Highschool Fantasy, some best friends who were secretly witches. In my head they looked hot af.

hody was eating the Hot Dog which was brought for me but he ate it anyways, I don't really care.

The only thing I cared about was that he wouldn't dirty my clothes with his nasty fingers.

Because for some reason hody was in the mood to create some outfits for me.

while eating the fucking Hot Dog.

,,I can smell something", hody came closer to me and sniffled me like a dog.

,,That would be?"

,,The idea of us being a couple", he jumped on me and took me in his embrace.

,,But I don't think Iwanchy would like that idea of mine", he sadly poured. cat?

,,Whatever, your bestie Yuki is hot too", he literally just turned around again and continued making me outfits.

it was a conversation, where only one person talks. self-talk? idk

,,OH I CAN SMELL SOMETHING AGAIN", he jumped again but not onto me, he jumped, I mean ran to the door.

,,what now", I lazily followed hodys movements with my eyes.

He stood at the door and had his hands on the doorknob.

,,Imma give u a hint, smells like a bitch and is called the monster", in that moment the door flew open and it fell on dear hody.

The person who smells like a bitch and is called the monster revealed himself as iwan.

what a surprise.

,,My poor door didn't even do anything to u to let ur anger out on her. That's what hody is here for", I smiled at him while sitting cross legged on my bed.

,,I just used ur door as my weapon against hody, u will get a new one", he didnt even look at me, what am I putting a smile on. He lifted the door he just destroyed, probably checking on hody who is sleeping like a baby.

,,Now his ass is covered, hm?", he lifted his eyebrows at me.

,,Disappointed?", I lifted my eyebrows back at him.

,,No, want me to pay for your trauma treatment?", he put the broken door away and pushed hody with his feet.

is he dead?

in my house?

because of my door?

,,which trauma?"

,,there are more?"

I just laughed at that.

Hody slowly is waking up from the death again.

,,Why are so many clothes on the ground?", Teddy asked while he was looking at my clothes.

I for sure am not gonna put all of this back on my own.

,,Hody decided to go through my closet and picked some outfits out-"

my tangas.

my tangas caught my eyes and kinda disturbed me for a moment, but then again it's hody.

,,That door really hit hard-", hody slowly started to stand up but iwan didn't give him the chance. He took my door which he put on the side again and smashed it on hody again.

seems like he also noticed the tangas.

oh well at least my tangas are hot or cute.

i hope he isn't gonna sleep long.

He did sleep.

For about an hour.

An hour where the big bad monster didn't wanna go and kept asking me why I let boys go through my undies.

I usually don't.

But well it's hody.

That also was my answer.

He wasn't so happy with my answer but idc.

,,I don't get it, you all are in some gang or mafia shit. You know killing people and all that stuff", I randomly changed the subject because I don't wanna talk about my precious undies anymore.

Also it's kinda obvious that they are in the mafia, I mean everyone who is famous and rich has connections and some of these connections are also underground.

I don't have a clue if my dad has connections from there though, it's not like I talk with him.

,,Never did that", big boy said that, he doesn't even look at me. Instead he just hits hody with his foot.

,,I guess, how do you have time to just randomly show up and waste a lot of time instead of doing yall business?", I went on with my story and made him look at me, also raising my eyebrows at him.

He stared at me...so emotionless.

What the-

He just put his whole hand over my whole face.
It was even bigger than my face to be honest.

,,Butterfly"

,,Yes"

,,Shut up", and with that he pushed me away.

That's just mean.

,,Also I can kill people without even being there"

,,Ha Loser, just exposed yourself being part of some mafia shit", I sticked my tongue at him.

,,Yes, I am just part of some mafia shit"

,,Sounds really cool"

He gave me in return just a u stupid look.

Our conversation ended when hody finally decided to wake up, yawning like crazy.

,,Thanks Iwanchy, I for real couldn't sleep for a long time and that was a nice nap now. You have a really warm and soft carpet Aponi, it was a pleasure", he's just talking a lot isn't he.

,,By the way Iwan what brings you here", he started to stand up again and directed his way to my bed.

,,What brings your hands in A's wardrobe", he gave him a death look.

I though we were over this.

,,Listen I just helped her. After this weekend ends we will go on that schooltrip and it didn't seem-"

,,What schooltrip", Iwan and I said at the same time.

,,Are you even listening in class, for Iwan it doesn't surprise me but Aponi seriously, I hope you were distracted by looking at me", I just shrugged at it.

,,Which class?"

,,The one where all of us are in, i don't know what subject it is to be honest", hody answered obviously.

,,But that's a mixed class with juniors and seniors", I didn't know they are mixing it now.

,,OH AND WE ARE ALSO GOING TO THE BE-HEACH", idk why he pronounced beach like that but he did.

I don't like water at all.

I mean like a beach and everything, you can swim in because guess what.

I cannot swim.

What a mf suprise.

,,Okei get out now because Imma go shopping for some bikinis. I am not wearing the ones from last year for sure", I hushed them both away.

I tried to hush them both away.

,,OH OH, can I come", hody pouted once again but the responds was a no.

We were all walking out of my house to our cars. Our paths breaking apart again.

Hody went to his car, Iwan to his and I wanted to enter mine until that deep voice was a hearable again.

,,Butterfly", I looked up at his stone cold face. He is so towering over me.

,,Put your act on again, seemed like you forgot about it for a moment", with that he left once again and yet again I was stunned.

Last time I put my act together he still saw through me.

This time I actually forgot about it.

Literally forgot about it.

What is wrong with me.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ᴜʜᴍ ʜᴇɪ ɢᴜʏs, ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴀɴɢᴀs ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟʟʏ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxɪsᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴡᴀs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ.

ᴀʟsᴏ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ sʜᴏᴄᴋ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ sᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀs 9ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs. ᴛʜᴀᴛs sᴏ ᴍғ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ.

ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs sʜᴏʀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴜsᴀʟʟʏ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀʟsᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ.

ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇ ᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴡ?

ᴀɴʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ?

ᴀɴʏ ᴡɪsʜᴇs ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ?

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs?

ʟᴏᴠᴇᴇᴇᴇ ᴜᴜᴜ ᴀʟʟʟʟ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
59.3K 860 38
This is my first story sooo๐Ÿคจ He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
143K 9.9K 47
๐˜ผnaya Sharma is a beautiful, down-to-earth, silent and innocent girl with her radiant looks and slender frame. She's a college student who has been...
4.4K 471 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...