Violent Delights Have Violent...

By Blackrosekitten

So, I don't know where this story came from. It probably won't be updated a lot but it just decided to happen... More

Prologue
Friends At Best
Plans and Misunderstandings
Apologies Are Sometimes Not Enough
She Never Made It To The ER
I Need This, I Love This, You Crave it
Authors Note.
Shes Not Dead!
Fear Of The Dark
Its Killing Time In This Cutting Room
New Friends And New Faces
Is This The End?
Open The Door To The Unknown
A Fatal Kiss, My Muse, There's Nothing I Can Do For You
Authors note!
So sorry!

A Special Surprise

85 7 0
By Blackrosekitten

*Three Months Later*

Trinity's P.O.V

I sighed and smiled, leaping into Chris's arms. I finally recovered from these stupid broken bones. I felt him wrap his arms around me and kissed me gently, holding me silently, his face nuzzled into my hair.

"I'm so happy you're back to yourself." I gave a nod and kissed his cheek. "We only have one month left before we're done tour, love." I heard him say, holding me a bit closer.

I didn't really pay mind but he was seeming to be a bit off. I shrugged it off. Probably he's really tired, they do work hard preforming.

He picked me up and sat me on his shoulders, each leg on each side of his head. I laughed as he ran around with me, Balz smirking "Don't drop her!"

Chris skidded to a stop, looking up at me as I leaned down and gently kissed his pierced lips. I smiled at the feeling of the cold metal against my lips.

Ghost came over, and I knew why. "Hey, we're gonna be preforming in about ten minutes, so we gotta go get ready." I heard him groan and I laughed a bit, kissing the top of his head. "I'll be watching, don't worry."

He nodded and walked with me on his shoulders and put me down when we got to the greenroom, giggling as he spun me around, kissing me again.

Balz yelled back at us. "GET A ROOM LATER WERE ON!" I pulled away and gave him one more quick kiss before he ran out and the crowd went crazy.

About an hour passed, and Chris finally came off the stage and into the greenroom. I smiled and walked over to him, giggling. "That was amazing! I loved it."

He laughed and kissed me, and I smiled "I have to go to the merch tables, you can come if you want." He gave a nod and I went off towards the tables but he was held back from Ricky talking to him.

Chris' P.O.V

"Hey, Chris!" I turned as I heard Ricky yell from behind me, blinking and smiled. "Great job, now, you really want this tour over huh?"

I groaned "Just a tiny bit. I haven't been able to spend time with her." Ricky laughed "I get it. But remember it's just a few weeks left. Trust me, you can wait.."

I sighed, nodding "I guess so. Anyways I need to head to the merch tables." Ricky nodded and went back with the others.

Jeez...I can't tell Ricky, it's worse than I will admit. She'll love the surprise I have for her, definitely.

I went to the tables and went behind her, hugging her and she turned and hugged me. "Hey. Some of these girls were wanting your autograph and a photo."

I nodded and with each girl I took a photo and there was one girl who was really shy, but quite sweet. I recorded a short video for her and then gave her the phone back. She squealed and ran away happily.

I spent the rest of the day with her at the merch tables, before we went back to the bus. The next month was long, seeming like forever.

*One Month Later*

Trinity's P.O.V

I don't know why but I wanted to give Chris a lovely time, after having toured for a good few months.

I went to my closet, and into my small little set of drawers, which had panties, bras, and my favourite pair of black lingerie, and a corset. I pulled out aswell thigh high stockings, which came with the set of lingere, hooking them to the clips on the panties.

I slid the corset around me after putting on the bra, and damn, this fit better than when I bought it. There's still something missing....

I searched around and found a pair of my elbow length black silk gloves, sliding them on. I decided to get some normal clothes on for now, since the guys may be over for a bit.

I grabbed one of my bleeding through shirts, and a pair of black skinnies. I threw on one of my favourite chokers, spiked but not too much, so it didn't seem like a collar, save for the loop on the front which looked like where a leash would hook.

I never have worn any of the items stated above, save for the shirt and pants. I had gotten these in secret a while before the accident....ugh I don't want to think about that right now.

I sighed happily thinking of how he would react. I relaxed on the couch, listening to music, having set up our room nicely, partially to set the mood.

I texted the guys to not come over and they all said they were busy anyways. Perfect. I waited and eventually he came back two hours later.

*Two Hours Later*

I got up when he came in and smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck, and pulling him down into a kiss, his hands gripping my hips.

I looked up at him and bit at his lip playfully, tugging at one of his piercings, causing him to growl a bit.

He stood back and looked at me, raising a brow at my choker. "That's new, I like it." I grinned. "I love it, personally."

He grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to lean in by my ear, whispering, his breath on my neck causing shivers to run down my spine. "I have a surprise for you.."

I grinned and leaned up biting gently and tugging on the lobe of his ear. "So do I..."

Chris' P.O.V

I looked down at Trinity and just smirked, wondering what surprise she had for me. I let her go and walked up towards our room, and she followed, and I was carrying the large box I had for this.

I went in and saw the room, walking in a bit further before I heard the door close and lock. Once I turned around I had to keep myself calm, which I was failing at, as she was starting to slowly strip down of her BT shirt, and then her practically skin-tight skinny jeans. I swear she was pretending to have trouble just to torment me. I wasnt complaining.

I, while this was going on, had pulled off my own shirt and tossed it elsewhere, turning to the box and opening it. I didnt hear her approach me from behind or see her peer over my shoulder until she spoke.

"Oh. My. God. Chris. Did you seriously get all this stuff just for us?" I grinned a bit devilishly at the comment, and that 100% answered that question. My one hand secretly snatched a pair of silver handcuffs from the box, hooking one around her wrist, and the other one quickly being snapped around her other one, keeping her hands bound.

"Oh, what'm I being arrested for...officer?" She teased and I grinned. "Being such a tease and so damn sexy it shouldn't be legal." I joked and kissed her, pinning her onto her back, and holding her arms above her head with my hand, while my other one roamed her thin curved figure.

She arched her body in towards my touch and bit her lip, and I trailed kisses down her jaw and neck, nibbling on her collarbone, causing a soft gasp, and I grabbed something else from the box, which appeared to be a hook of sorts, resting that on a spot that would hold it on our headboard, hooking the cuffs there, keeping her hands bound, without me having effort and an extra free hand.

She teasingly pulled on the binds and wiggled her hips and I pulled the black laced panties down, along with the tights, since It would be a lot of work to remove the garters just to take them off later. So I saved time.

Once they were off, I let my tongue slowly trail up her left thigh, nibbling onto her hip bone, causing a soft moan, and I glanced up at the corset she was wearing, and removed it, tossing it elsewhere, revealing the smooth and tattooed skin that was always flawless to me.

I kissed practically every inch of her body, and eventually had during the process, removed my own clothing, and it was strewn in the room along with the other articles of clothing that tended to be around usually after or just before tour.

I pressed my bare naked form against her and she pressed back, and it felt nice to have that feeling. I know we at least felt that way. We stayed like that for about maybe a minute, before I began to pull her legs around my waist, and she did most of that for me, before I teasingly rubbed my member against her entrance. "Fuck I see you want this just as much as I do babe.." I whispered in her ear breathily.

A soft moan escaped her lips when I finally pressed inside of her even if just slightly, and I let out a soft groan when I felt her pointed nails on her free hand dig into my back. "Fuck, Chris...~" I grunted once before bucking my hips forward and starting to thrust slowly, picking up after a few more thrusts.

"Faster! Ah! Fuck!" I heard her cry and that was all the notion I needed to increase my pace, and while I was leaned over her, my one arm supporting me, I reached over the side of our bed and rummaged through the box that I had gotten, pulling out what appeared to be a crop of sorts, and a blindfold.

Her eyes glanced instantly at them, and her body shivered at the cool feeling of the crop on her outer thigh before her breath quickly inhaled with a sharp gasp when I cracked it against her skin,causing her back to arch. "You like that?" I whispered in her ear while still continuing to thrust, my one free hand now grasping one of her breasts.

"Y-Yes...Ah~!" She moaned the words and I panted a bit, a drop of sweat dripping down my pale cheek. This whole night lasted for a while, and when it ended, we were both two panting, sweaty, tattooed bodies cuddled into one another.

"I love you, Chris..." She said before I kissed her and replied. "I love you too..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry i cut the end short, I havent wrote smut in so long but I finally had figured I left you guys waiting on an update for this for long enough so here you go! I hope you like it. I recently moved and am in school again so doing stories is going to be a task now.

Thank you for sticking with me so far through the story, though!

-Scar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.3K 45
*wait for it, here comes my crappy intro* A 22 years old boy named Chris lives in the very crowded New York City and has his own not so popular band...
4.8K 61 18
I think I'm done writing this I am so sorry for writing this ngl Fluff/smut
79.5K 2.2K 48
Blaze Roswell has gone downhill since the one person who kept her happy has left. When she meets Ricky Olson, there's something about him she can't p...
8.5K 282 14
Ricky has been kept in secret from the vampire community. Hidden away in basements with wolves where he's only known pain from a master. With only...