Hermione Parkinson - Dramione

By hh_2000

Hermione's life after the war was quite normal and peaceful. Was. She finds out over the summer that She is f... More

Finding out: Ch.1
Home: Ch.2
Two weeks later: Ch.3
Hogwarts express: Ch.4
Feast: Ch.5
Morning: Ch.6
Quidditch Practice: Ch.7
Birthdays: Ch.8
October: Ch.9
Planning: Ch.10
Halloween: Ch.11
Quidditch: Ch.12
Next Day: Ch.13
Winter Break: Ch.14
Night Shifts: Ch.15
Problems: Ch.16
Mixed Feelings: Ch. 17
Surprise: Ch.18
Visit to The Burrow: Ch.19
Dinner: Ch.20
Going back: Ch.21
Parents: Ch.22
Hell day: Ch.23
Breakfast: Ch.24
Diagon Alley: Ch.25
Christmas Eve Ball (1): Ch.26
Christmas Eve Ball (2): Ch.27
Christmas Morning: Ch.28
Christmas Evening: Ch.29
Boxing Day: Ch.30
Trouble: Ch.31
Saved: Ch.32
2 months Later: Ch.33
Again: Ch.34
St.Mungos: Ch.35
Sharing: Ch.36
Warning: Ch.37
Hogwarts: Ch:38
Over: Ch.39
Gone: Ch.40
Birthday Surprise: Ch.41
Betrayal: Ch.42
Work: Ch.43
Invasion: Ch.44
Step by step: Ch.45
Ministry return: Ch.46
7 Months Later: Ch.47
Challenge: Ch.48
Back Together: Ch.50
Meeting: Ch.51
The End: Ch.52

Changed: Ch.49

1.7K 40 21
By hh_2000

"I have to go, I don't know what that Malfoy wants but he says it's urgent"Owen mumbled as he got dressed. Apparently Owen had to keep working for another 3 weeks till they could find someone to replace him, as Draco 'needed' two assistants. "It's 3am, He shouldn't be in office"Hermione mumbled. "All week he's been getting me to go to work at strange times, he's trying to make me loose my chance, and it's only been 2 weeks and I already want to set him on fire"He snarled. Hermione smiled at him. "He's gonna get much worse, but the best thing to do is keep the job till you're replaced"She told. He rolled his eyes. "I'll see you later then"He muttered before walking out the door.

Hermione didn't fall asleep after, she couldn't. She had two things on her mind. 1. She was annoyed with how Draco was treating him, especially during hours out of work. She wondered if he was doing it so Owen would get fed up and leave or he was doing it so they wouldn't spend time together. 2. She was beginning to experience feelings toward Owen, after taking Ginny's suggestion and actually trying to lime him more.

She stayed in bed for a couple hours, trying to sleep but giving up 3 hours in. She checked the clock and noticed she had 2 hours till work. 'Might as well get ready' She thought. She went to the bathroom and showered. Then she started on her hair, magically drying it before putting her hair up in a high ponytail, letting a few loose strands frame her face. She brushed her teeth and washed her face again. Hermione left the bathroom and got dressed, with half an hour remaining. She got some grey checkered pants and a black spaghetti strapped crop top. Over it she wore a white work blouse, and a black belt to go around her torso.

She left her room and headed out of the house. She went down an alley, far enough so no one would see her before apparating to her old office. She didn't want to see Draco's face first thing in the morning so she'd always apparate there so she would get a break before seeing him. Today however, when she opened her eyes after apparating, she saw Draco sitting in one of the chairs. He leaned back, smirking at her. "Surprise"He muttered. "I can't get a break from you can I"She snarled under her breath, trying to walk to the door before he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. He stood up slowly, and pulled her close to him. "You look cute when you're annoyed, did you know?"He teased. Hermione glared at him. "My boyfriend has told many times"She snapped, stomping on his foot to get him to loosen his grip before pushing him away. "Leave me alone"She snarled, before storming out. The door closed behind her, Draco ran a hand through his hair, a smirk on his face. "She loves me"He muttered, walking towards the door to leave.

Hermione went to her shared office, but she was surprised to not see Owen around. She didn't question it but she was slightly worried, Draco never sent him away for too long. But he was usually out of office, doing things that were too far for Draco to do. That's what she was told and she understood it. She walked to her desk and sat down. Her desk was on the right side of the room, barely a meter away from the wall. In that small meter, Hermione's chair was there in the corner. It was the same thing on the left side of the room but for Draco, he was sure to have her across from him. Hermione pulled out her folders and got to work, not wanting him to have an excuse to talk to her. Draco entered the office, and instead of going over to his desk, he went over to Hermione. He waved his hand and the doors shut closed, and locked. She looked up and glared at him before getting up. "I don't care whether you're my boss or not, You don't get to come close to me whenever you feel like it. I am in a relationship, one that I am loyal too, something that you wouldn't understand, now leave. Me. ALONE!"She snapped. Hermione packed her things, putting it into her bag and leaving the office. She would do her work in the cafe away from him. She got a table for herself and sat down.

She began working, but other things were on her mind.  When would she finally be over Draco completely, in the past 7 months she didn't loose an inch of care or love for him. It only grew more.and now that she was having feelings for Owen, it was all confusing. In the end, she put her things away and wanted to head home, it was Owen's 2 hour break and she just wanted to check on him. He usually headed home and she was hoping she'd get to see him. She apparated over and went to her house. Owen's car wasn't around. She was a bit concerned. She entered the house and went straight to her bed. She needed some sleep, and she didn't want to waste her time overthinking. She lied down and nearly passed out instantly.

Draco stood in his office alone, right after she had stormed out. "You know she's right"Blaise said as he entered. "Of course I know! I just want her back, not with that Owen shit"Draco snapped. "You're going about it the wrong way, you're skipping friend mode and straight to relationship. Try to actually talk to her before trying to make out with her"Blaise told. "She won't listen to me"Draco scoffed. "Then make her listen to you. You trap her in the room so you can get close to her romantically, you have to trap her in a room to talk about your problems"Blaise explained. "Fine, Ill try it, and if it doesn't work, then boo hoo, I give up"Draco said. "Good enough"Blaise shrugged.

Hermione woke up to her alarm an hour later, and realized she had over slept. She quickly got out of bed and ran out of the room. She apparated into her old office, so she could fix her hair before going. It was in a mess as she had undid the ponytail before sleeping. After she finished, Hermione headed to her shared office. She didn't pay attention to neither Blaise or Draco and sat at her desk silently. "You talk"Blaise muttered to him before leaving. "Mia-"He began but she snapped "don't talk to me" at him. "No, I will talk to you and you're going to listen!"He snarled. She looked up and glared at him. "I don't have to listen to your bullshit all over again"She said. "It's not bullshit, You just don't want to hear me out! If you gave me 5 minutes then It'd be easier to explain what happened"He told. She continued glaring at him for 5 minutes straight before talking. "2 minutes, that's all you get"She snarled.

"I'm sorry for Cheating but you know what happened, before I could back out, I was forced to continue on with the story. I know how much I've hurt you and I want to fix it. I get you have a boyfriend and I'll back off for now, but if you can only give me one last chance, I'll prove to you I'm willing to fix my mistakes, and maybe possibly win back your heart later on"Draco said. "I'm not gonna risk my heart again, you're gonna have to earn a chance, I'm not gonna give it to you because you asked for one"Hermione snapped. "How do I earn it, anything you want, I'll do it"He told. "Prove that you've changed, help fix the lives of those who've been hurt during the War and the rebellions time" She said. "Give me an hour, and I'll prove it" He promised.

Though she doubted it, she waited. After finishing her work, she got up from her desk to have a snack break when Draco walked in. He handed her the daily prophet. "What?"She questioned. "Read it, first page, 4th paragraph"He told her, pointing to it on the article. She raised an eyebrow at him before looking down to read.

Draco Malfoy, new head of The Department of Magical Law Enforcement, donated over 24 Million Galleons to Families who had lost relatives during the Second Wizarding war and during the rebellion time. Mr.Malfoy also Donated 10 Million Galleons to the Wizarding Hospital, St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries.

She stopped reading, and looked up at him. "You're just throwing your money at them, you didn't change at all, this Is exactly what your father did a few years ago"She snapped. "I'm not just throwing my money at them, By the end of the week, I'll have met each and every one of those families and given them each a war heroine trophy. And 2 weeks from now, We'll be having a memorial in honour of those who lost their lives. This is best I can do to show you I've changed, and if you can't see it, it's on you"He said. She looked back down at the paper. 'What do you expect him to do, bring back all those who have died? He's doing what you and the others did a month after the war' A voice in her head said. "After the memorial, it'll prove that you're worth giving another chance too, so don't make me regret it"She told. "I wouldn't dream of it Granger"He smirked, before walking out of the office.

Hermione finished her second shift and left for her break. She met up with Ginny and Astoria and talked with them about it. "This seems pretty genuine to me"Astoria said, putting down the daily prophet. "He donated over 34 Million Galleons to prove to you he's worth forgiving?"Ginny questioned and Hermione nodded. "His parents won't be proud of this"Astoria chuckled. "That's almost half of his money, they'll kill him for giving away that much of his own money"She said. "You're kidding"Hermione muttered. "I thought he took from his father"She mumbled under her breath. "He's really committed to getting you back, how does Owen feel about this"Ginny asked. "Owen-"She began before stopping. "I- I haven't seen Owen since last night, he got a letter from Malfoy telling him to come to work and left. It's been 15 hours"Hermione said. "What time did he get the letter?"Astoria questioned. "Almost 3am"She answered. "Mia, Me and Blaise were at Draco's house all night, He didn't send a letter to anyone"Astoria told her. Hermione stared between her two friends before getting up quickly, rushing out of the cafe. The two barely had gotten out of their seats when she was out of view.

Hermione stormed into Draco's office, ignoring that there was someone in the room as she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pushed him to the wall. "What'd you do to my boyfriend!"She yelled. "What sick game are you playing, he left to go see you and hasn't returned since!"She barked. "What're you talking about"Draco questioned. "What am I talking about?! I watched your owl drop off a letter and saw Owen read it and he left to see you and he's been gone for over 15 hours!"She snapped. "I didn't send a letter to him, I swear"He said. "Mia I told you, me and Blaise were with him the whole time, he didn't send anything"Astoria told her. "Then tell me what happened! My boyfriend goes missing and He's just all of a sudden trying to be my friend again? You were trying to make me think you changed so I wouldn't suspect you!"Hermione snarled. "Hermione calm down, we'll find out what happened to him, don't worry"Ginny said, putting a hand on her shoulder and getting her to step away from Draco.

"This is the best Tracking source in all of Britain, we'll be able to find him in minutes"Blaise said as the elevator stopped. He walked out and went to the second door to their right, letting them enter the room. "Fill out this sheet, and we'll get started, I need to go find someone"Blaise told Hermione, handing her a piece of paper before leaving. It was some questions:

Name:
Date of Birth:
Blood type:
Wand description:

She was confused but filled it out anyway. "What is this place?"Ginny asked. "This is how the ministry tracks people, this information will give us his exact location"Astoria explained. Blaise returned with a short, pale, middle aged guy. "This is Rendel, the department's expert"He told them. Rendel looked at the information sheet, and then started typing it into the computer (Hermione thought), before a house appeared on the screen. "That's his exact location, Blizzard's street 394, in that new Wizarding city, I forgot it's name"Rendel explained. Hermione thought deep, why would he be there? She left the office, rushing out of the ministry to head to the place. "I'll go with you, you shouldn't be alone"Ginny said, and Hermione agreed.

They immediately apparated to the location, and Hermione stood outside the door. She could hear noises inside before she recognized Owen's voice. "I'll be back babe, I'm just gonna see who's at the door"She heard him chuckle. He opened the door and froze. "Who's 'babe'?" Hermione questioned. "Mia-"He began but she interrupted. "You've been missing all day, and I've been worried sick and I see you with- WITH WHO!"She yelled. "Babe who's that"she heard as someone came to the door. Hermione wanted to kill someone, Staring at Tracey Davis wrap her arm around Owen's waist. "You went Tracey Davis low? If you wanna play dirty, we'll play dirty"Hermione muttered before turning on her heel and dragging Ginny behind her. "Let's go to the ministry for a second shall we"Hermione snarled angrily. Owen chased after her but she and Ginny had already apparated away. So he too apparated to the ministry.

He appeared Not too far from where she was, and chased after her as she sped off with Ginny. They walked into the middle of the ministry, where Hermione saw Draco talking with reporters. She glanced back at Owen, dropped Ginny's hand and began walking toward Draco. Draco was still talking with reporters when Hermione stopped beside him, causing him look toward her, before she placed her hand at the back of his neck and pushed his head down to hers before pressing her lips against his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 10.6K 31
The Second Wizarding War is over. Life is going back to normal. But when Hermione Granger finds out that's she's the daughter of the Pureblood Zabini...
587K 12.6K 58
It had been too long, why reveal the truth after years? Hermione Granger was believed to be Muggleborn most of her life, till she found out some une...
28.9K 329 10
Hermoine has it all, an amazing husband, great kids, and a flourishing business. But what happens when she has no more excuses to not attend her fami...
13.4K 332 30
Hermione Granger is doing fine.She is recovering from the war's traumatic events.Then she discovers that she is not who she thinks that she is.How wi...