Little Copycat || KnBxChild!OC

By Pitch_Black10

โ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐บ๐‘œ๐‘€, ๐พ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘Ž โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ.โž More

.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 001
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 003
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 004
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 005
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 006
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 007
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 008
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 009
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 010
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 011
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 012
[ SPECIAL CHAPTER ]
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 013
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 014
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 015
ใ€ŒSPECIAL CHAPTERใ€
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 016
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 017
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 17.5
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 018
19
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 019
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 19.5
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 020
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 021
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก022
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก023
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก024
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก025
.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก E P I L O G U E

.๏ฝก.:*โ™ก 002

18.7K 473 57
By Pitch_Black10

AS RYOKO WAS busy with his captain. He then decided to sneak out to the other side of the gym's outdoor bathroom and dousing his head under the showerhead, distancing himself from his team clearing his head and also hiding the fact from his little sister that he, who was her older brother was crying over the fact that he'd lost.

Just as the right time as his sister was watching him play with his former teammate, Kuroko. One of the people Ryoko respects and even gives a few words outta her smol mouth.

However, when he hears footsteps behind him he immediately turns off the shower and face them. His eyes widen, upon seeing another of his former teammate, Midorima Shintaro.

"Midorimacchi..?" He breathes, barely believe his eyes. "You came to watch?"

The said male, who was about to open his mouth. Immediately closes it as he felt something wrap itself around one of his left leg. He looked down, seeing an exact same copy of Kise but cuter and more tolerable one. Of course he wouldn't dare to speak of this out loud keeping his own ego in check. But alas Midorima is a big tsundere, who would ever blame him?

"Shin-nii." Ryoko greeted the male, which she earned a flushed nod. This made her smile up at him her baby teeth having still grow at a time like this.

However the older Kise, watched with jealousy as his sister once again. Gave him the silent treatment as a punishment for lying to chibi Kise. Both older males snaps oit of it, Midorima being the first clears his throat.

"Watching you fail miserably against a weak team." Midorima Shintaro stands before his former teammate from the Generation of Miracles, his unique mop of green hair perfectly settled over his forehead, and glasses gleaming in the sunlight, his eyes blank of emotions. "Either way it's an unfortunate game. Getting the ball in from up close is easy. Getting it from far away will always have true value. Optimal effort will make you worthy of fates grace."

The older Kise couldn't help but smile at him, who smirks back tossing him a towel to dry off his damp hair. "Thanks. What's today's item?"

Midorima displays the object in his left palm, looking at Ryoko who nodded in agreement as she, who also adapts to Midorima's obsessed ways, displays the same thing as Midorima. A toy frog.

"A toy frog. Don't joke about my items. They are the sole reason I never missed a shot." At Ryoko's whine he also continued. "And why Ryoko's perfectly copied moves like yours."

With Ryoko's nod feeding ego, he sweals and basks in it. Meanwhile the older Kise who's dry off his hair, cocked a brow suspiciously. Also not having been understanding Midorima's obsession in horoscopes and lucky items, and why his own sister had also been rubbed off by this kind of obsession.

"Shouldn't you be talking to Kurokocchi instead of me? You always like him better."

"Un!"

"There's no need." Ryoko momentarily stops for a moment, as the shooter from Shotoku sighs. "It's true that I respect his styles more so than I respect yours. But I cannot accept his decision to attend an obscure school like Seirin."

Kise narrows his eyes at Midorima, smirking as a mischievous moodd creeps up on him. He leans in and teases. "Are you sure it's not because my imouto-chan is there to watch?"

"Ryoko??" The said girl, looks at the two adults in wonder having not paying attention when she saw a kitty not too far from where they are, Midorima however thinks back to the final moment he manage to run in for. He did notice the small body of a kid at the side of Seirin's bench.

"Yup! Don't you think Ryokocchi became cuter? Huh? Huh?"

Midorima masks his emotions quite well. "I didn't notice. No offense Ryoko."

"Un!" Meaning 'its okay' in Ryoko's lack of vocabulary.

Kise cried dramatically, still wanting to show off Ryoko. "Don't lie to me, Midorimacchi!"

As Ryoko was the first to notice a male running off to their direction she watches closely gripping onto Midorima's uniform without her knowing.

"Shin-chan!" The two older males turned to one of Midorima's teammates from Shotoku, Takao Kazunari, bikes up with a trolley hitched to the back, seething and panting like a maniac, that made Ryoko's grip tightened. Midorima having notice this pats her on the head making her loosen her grip on his uniform but still not quite and hid behind him from Takao's view. "You left me alone in the middle of traffic! Do you know how embarrassing that is?!"

At the sudden outburst made Ryoko jump causing Takao's gaze to turn to her making her shake like leaf.

"I just came to watch the game today." Midorima shrugs fixing his glasses on the bridge of his nose, and wanting Takao's gaze to leave Ryoko alone having her as his soft spot after all. "And it's over. Turn around, Takao. We're headed home."

"..."

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!"

Kise sighs watching them go, yelling at one another along the way. He rubs his eyes, running a hand through his damp hair and turning to go put the towel away having to ensure Ryoko follow behind him. That's when he sees the Seirin team rounding the corner. Heading back towards the street to head back home as well.

His eyes fell on Kuroko that same bandage, wrap around his head. As the bluenette messes with it, Kise can see Kagami smacking his hand away scolding him. Both males exchange a few words before looking ahead of them. Kise's heart however sinks at the thought if causing his old teammate and friend pain.

"Un!" Kise momentarily being snaps back to reality looked down on Ryoko who's now holding up a kitten like the pose in 'The Lion King'.

Kise watches for a moment seeing as the cat was obviously startled by Ryoko's sudden pick up, but when it did process what's happening. It tries to get free from her grip, Ryoko being a stubborn child she was never letting go , however the cat obviously knowing she wouldn't win this battle straches Ryoko's delicate skin.

This made Ryoko immediately let go looking down at her scratched- and now bleeding, hand. Her lips wobbles looking up at her brother who panics and immediately picks her up. Running inside the first one of him noticing is Kasamatsu who leaves the locker room first.

"Kasamatsucchi! Kasamatsucchi!" At Kise's panic expression he didn't even think if he's calling the one nickname that Kasamatsu truely hates as it lacks horrific.

"Kise I'm gonna pun...-" He was momentarily cut off by a very panic Kise to which he scolded in.

"Kasamatsu-senpai, please help me with Ryoko!"

Upon hearing the little girl's name he just now realized that Ryoko was in Kise's arms silently and eyes wealing up with tears.

"What happened to her?! You little brat what did you do?!"

Upon misunderstanding Kasamatsu's words that was clearly intended to be Kise, Ryoko who now freely let the tears come down cries quite loudly startling a few players who does extra practice.

Kasamatsu upon realizing his mistake tries to shush the little Kise down but it seems to have been do the quite opposite. The older Kise however retrieves her bag of goodies and looks for anything that might take her out of her state right now.

Upon seeing an item the older Kise immediately puts it out and handing it to Kasamatsu, who's rocking her back in forth gently, who in return took it and looking it before hitting it to Kise in the face.

"Put some formula milk in it dumbass!" Kasamatsu ordered making it even harder for Ryoko to calm down because of that, Kasamatsu endures the cries while waiting for the formula to be put on the bottle.

When Kise did finish he quickly hands it to Kasamatsu to snatched it quickly and put it on Ryoko's (Loud) mouth. She momentarily stops crying sucking the bottle of milk that Kasamatsu supported. Both Kise, Kasamatsu and the people who also endured her cries in the gym sighs in relief. Celebrating too early Ryoko spits it out, and began crying again.

However when Hayakawa the loudest of the Kaijo team steps in the gym immediately heard the cries of Ryoko the rest who are in the changing room stops what their doing having heard the loud cries.

Upon seeing Hayakawa Ryoko immediately reaches her arms to him still crying. Kise and Kasamatsu who saw this turned their gaze to whoever Ryoko was reaches for.

Hayakawa who's confuse pointed to himself and seeing as he isn't moving. The little Kise if even possible cries louder making the Kaijo coach who's just step into the gym turn his gaze to the source of the noice.

Being in his own panic mind. Kise didn't hesitate to reach for Ryoko running to Hayakawa and giving him his sister. Who immediately quietened from her cries and resting her chubby check on Hayakawa's chest.

"Wha...?"

"SHHH!" Kise and Kasamatsu who dealt with enough of Ryoko's cries for one day shushed him out and glared dangerously to however made a sound.

And if telepathy everyone in the gym, player or not agreed not to make a sound and in waking the rather (loud but) cute Ryoko. As Kise remembered Ryoko's scratch from the cat he picks up some first aid kid that Ryoko brings in her bag and started to clean in gently in order to not wake up the sleeping (beast) beauty. As he applied medicine Ryoko's hand twitch making everyone stop, even Hayakawa who's swaying her gently stops.

But they soon breathe when she goes back to sleep. And Kise finishing it off with putting on pink bandaid :P

Timeskip has brought to you by baby Ryoko's loud siren like cries👶👌🏻:

As Kise was walking with Ryoko in his arms and having been change in his Kaijo uniform, carrying both their bags in his other hand. When he passed a particular restaurant he saw Kuroko who excuses himself.

Kise takes his chances, walks up to Kuroko with a genuine smile latter immediately feeling his presence looks up. "Kurokocchi! Do you have a minute to talk?"

Kuroko nods and walks with him down the street looking at the sleeping (beast) that he misses so much in their days when they were in middle school and Ryoko having been newly born already having a bond to the rainbow colored Generation of Miracles.

"Why is her eyes swelling?" Kuroko asks this made Kise chuckle careful not to do it too much that will wake her up.

"She tried to hold a cat, resulting it to fight and scratch her hand and this happened."

Kuroko nodded knowing fully well that the younger Kise has an obsession for animals such as kittens and puppies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 2.1K 15
"๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’น๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ, '๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Œ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐น๐’พ๐‘’๐“๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ƒ๐‘œ...
228K 5.9K 28
Kuroko no Basket (at first story) group chat! I lost motivation for a story but now it's a group chat with GoM (+Kagami) x Kuroko. No update schedu...
1.2M 25.4K 58
Discontinued.
7K 181 28
DISCLAIMER: I do not own any characters or KNB itself Hella Timeskips๐Ÿ˜ผ