Spies: a human KOTLC fan fict...

By kayTAM87

This story is discontinued. Sophie is recruited by a secret organization , she meets a lot of other people h... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen
Taking a break.
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Discontinued....Probably

Chapter thirty-two

436 3 3
By kayTAM87

Sophie sat behind the storage bin, peeking her head out to look at the group of figures whenever she thought it was safe to do so.

One of the cloaked Neverseen agents immediately walked to the back of the van and right away saw the doors open and Sophie not there tied up like she was supposed to be.

"She's not here," the figure snarled. "She must've escaped."

The other three went around the back and inspected the ropes. "She snapped her wrist bonds." Another agent said.

"It doesn't matter if she escaped, she couldn't have gotten far with her fractured legs." Another said.

Of course they just had to know about her injuries.

Sophie stayed hidden behind the storage bin, praying they wouldn't check there. After the first minute of them searching for her and not find her, she began to relax and think maybe they wouldn't find her.

And just as she thought that, one of them started to make their way towards her hiding spot. Thank you life, for being sooooooo fair. She thought sarcastically.

Sophie started to back up quietly into a pitch black corner. Just before she reached it, the Neverseen member peeked around the storage bin and looked directly into her eyes.

Sophie held her breath and willed herself to be invisible, even though she knew that it wouldn't do anything. I'm caught.

But the enemy looked around in there for a few more seconds and walked away. What on earth?

Maybe that Neverseen member was a spy and pretended not to see Sophie on purpose. Or maybe they weren't a spy and just really hated their job and decided to no longer help with things like this. Or they were just blind.

Sophie put her head in her hands and remembered that she should probably breath now. Just then she realized that she had put her head in her hands, but there were no hands in front of her to put her head into. She felt them, but she couldn't see them.

Sophie then looked down at the rest of her body and saw... nothing? What in the freaking heavens?!

She was invisible. Wait, no. She couldn't be invisible, that's stupid. It's just another dream. Wake up Sophie! She pinched her arm. Ow! Nope, not a dream.

This can't be happening. She must've been utterly insane. But that Neverseen member definitely looked her dead in the eyes, yet he made no sign that he saw her.

Okay, only one way to test this. If I get caught, that will be really embarrassing.

Sophie stood up and immediately felt pain in her legs, that still weren't there by the way, but she kept walking. She stood on the side of the storage bin, right where the Neverseen couldn't see her. She took a deep breath of the clean night air, because it might be her last, and stepped into view of the Neverseen.

But not quite, they were still searching for her, they even walked right beside her and almost right into her, but still she continued to be Neverseen. I'm hilarious.

She was also invisible. Im not crazy. Sophie made some faces at the enemy, even though they couldn't see her, it still felt good. Then just as she was about to walk away, she tripped.

She fell to the ground, catching herself with her hands, but that only made her help in pain. No! I was so freaking close!

Sophie looked down at her now visible arms and sighed. Life was really not fair. She stood up and looked at the Neverseen members who were now walking towards her.

"Hey guys," she sang nervously, trying to become invisible again. "How are you? Doing good! Great. I am too. You know what would make us both feel really great. If you let me go, huh? What do you think? We could all go home and rest and be happy and leave each other-"

Two of the Neverseen members grabbed each of her arms, and began to haul her towards a storage bin. "You know that really hurts!" She protested.

One of the other members got handcuffs that Sophie assumed were for making sure that she couldn't escape this time. The second opened up a storage bin, but inside was not full of boxes, instead there was a staircase leading down to hell. Or a Neverseen base, but it's pretty much the same thing. Time to meet the devil for the third time.

Sophie tried to think of a plan to escape, but she couldn't. Where was Keefe? He should be watching her. What happened? Sophie prayed that he was okay. She really needed the rest of her friends right now. She was useless with her sprained arms and fractured legs.

The Neverseen members held her arms behind her back while another one handcuffed her.

Suddenly she was aware of her hands, they weren't broken. How could she get out of this only using her hands?

Panic switch!

When the Neverseen member finished handcuffing her, she felt her hand for the ring and pressed down the jewel in the middle, praying that Dex's little machine worked.

And it did. Just as they almost reached the bin. A loud rustle caught the attention of the enemy and they turned around, greeted by all of Sophie's friends, including Fitz and several other Black Swan members that Sophie did not know.

"Wow you guys move fast!" Sophie said. So grateful that they were here.

"Actually, Keefe pressed his switch ten minutes ago, so we had lots of time to get here," Dex told her.

"Well I'm still happy," she grinned.

The Neverseen members that were holding Sophie continued to drag her towards the storage bin. The Black swan ran to stop them, and they succeeded. They knocked out her handlers and told Sophie to hide, much to her disliking.

The other two Neverseen members tried to to run but were quickly stopped and unconscious.

"Well that was quick," Keefe said, clapping his hands. "Also you know, Foster has another super power!"

"What?" Biana and Linh said at the same time.

"Yeah, I can turn invisible," Sophie informed them as she climbed out of her hiding spot. "Thank you for saving me."

"No problemo," Keefe said, wrapping an arm around Sophie's shoulders. "I am a pretty great stalker, if I do say so myself. Maybe even better than Bangs Boy himself."

"Don't get ahead of yourself," Tam grumbled quietly.

"It doesn't make sense, Miss Foster," Mr Forkle said as he stepped out of the shadows.

"What doesn't?"

"Invisibility was never something that was experimented on your parents, it makes no sense that you have it. Can you show me?" He asked.

"I don't think so," Sophie replied. "I did it on accident, and I tried to do it again earlier but it didn't work."

"We'll have to do some testing and see how it works," Mr Forkle said. "Would you be okay if Elwin took a blood sample so our scientists can run some tests?"

"You mean needles?" Sophie hated needles, more than anything.

"We can do it while you're sleeping if you would like," he offered.

"Yes please. No sedatives though."

"No sedatives."

Sophie looked over at Fitz, hoping that he had calmed down and forgiven her, but by the look in his eyes, he had not. He still hated her. Great.

"Okay, let's close the entrance and take these Neverseen members in for questioning," Mr Forkle instructed.

Everyone went to work, but Sophie stopped and asked . "Does everyone hear that beeping noise?"

Everyone stopped and listened.

"It's coming from this guy," Marella said, standing over a Neverseen member.

Everyone stayed silent for a few more seconds before they heard a stampede of people running up the stairs.

"Close the entrance!!" Someone screamed.

But it was too late, a group of at least 30 Neverseen members burst into the outdoors and immediately started fighting.

Four of them headed straight for Sophie and grabbed onto her. Sophie fought as best as she could. She saw Fitz running to save her and started to feel hope. He doesn't hate me, he will save me. We will win and all of us will go have a happy ending.

But that hope was extinguished when a large cloaked man slammed Fitz to the ground. "Nooo!"

One of her captors slapped their hand over Sophie's mouth. "You're coming with us," he whispered.

Sophie fought, despite the pain. And she saw that everyone else was fighting to get to her too. The four Neverseen members dragged her to the storage bin. Just before they got her down the stairs, Sophie used all of her strength and ripped her arms out of the Neverseens hands and possibly out of her sockets. She tried to run away but they grabbed onto her waist and legs with Sophie hitting them with her fists.

Just as they started down the stairs, Keefe jumped out of the crowd and reached for Sophie, and Sophie reached back. But just before their hands connected, the same man that knocked Fitz down, pulled Keefe away from Sophie.

"Nooooo!!" He yelled, with the most heartbreaking voice that she had ever heard come out of him. "Sophie!"

Sophie reached out, though she knew she could never reach him, she still held her hand out and tried her best to squirm out of their grasp.
"Keefe!" She screamed.

The last thing she saw before the entrances door was closed, was Keefe staring at her with a face full of guilt and regret as he mouthed the words, "I'm sorry."

A/N

Heyyyy!!!!!!!!!! I'm back!!!!
Hopefully for a while. I haven't updated since May.
I am so sorry, I honestly have no excuse. But I am back now, with an even bigger brain and I'm ready to right for you!
Hope you enjoyed! Happy almost New Year!

😄♥️😈-kayTam87

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 5.5K 99
Sophie grew tired of the constant Neverseen attacks that were terrorizing the Elven population, along with her friends and family. After regaining co...
23.6K 375 34
She sent him every thought and feeling she could muster, meeting him for the first time, flying with him with Silveny, every time he made her smile...
287K 2.1K 40
When Sophie finds out that she is pregnant she doesn't know what to do. Does she tell the dad? Her parents? Her friends? She's in her 2nd year in the...
58.3K 543 20
Sophie Foster finds herself in a fight with everyone she knows- and it's all because of a misunderstanding. Sophie was accused of something she had n...