๐—–๐—ข๐—–๐—ข๐—” ๐—•๐—จ๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ || ๐—ž...

By 3musk3t33rs

["๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š?"] A Rengoku x Black Fem Reader [๐™„... More

๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผค๏ผต๏ผฃ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ
๏ผฐ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผง๏ผต๏ผฅ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿง
๐Ÿข๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿช
๐Ÿข๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿข.๐Ÿข๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ.๐Ÿง
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ.๐Ÿง
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช.๐Ÿง
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช.๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿข
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ

๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ

5.8K 313 674
By 3musk3t33rs

The-

- Both of you were still in the nurse's office. You were searching for the stuff, since your little buddy had no idea what anything was.

He logged out of the computer and went to the other seat to sit down with a box of tissues on the table.

"Why're you sitting down? You're not the one being treated." You voiced as you came over with dampened cotton balls, decongestant nasal spray, and a little film for the nozzle.

"I like being close to you!" He smiled big.

"Fucking weirdo." You mumbled rolling your eyes as you set the stuff down. "You gonna move?" You huff.

"Just sit down." He smiled and grabbed your hands to pull you towards him. You rolled your eyes again and straddled his lap.

"You know what to do, right?" You asked not quite confident in his ability to nurse you. "I have an idea of what I'm supposed to do." He chuckled.

"I'll walk you through it." You sighed. "Grab a cotton ball and clean the blood, once you're CONFIDENT that it's clean, then put the film over the decongestant and put it up my nose and spray it." He nodded as he grabbed a cotton ball and got to work.

You tilted your head up and you could tell he was doing a good job.

It had gotten quiet. Too quiet.

"I really do hate you." Rengoku started laughing. "Why're you laughing?" You asked as you looked back down at him.

"Sorry! It's just that was a little random." He straightened himself out. "I say it all the time, so it shouldn't be that random." You said as you quirked your eyebrow upwards.

He sighed as you tilted your head back up. It had gotten quiet again.

"Y/n," You hummed in acknowledgment. "Why do you hang out with Bryce?" You stiffened.

Everyone seemed to be wary of Bryce, even the guy you hate. "He's my friend." It gotten quiet again.

"Y/n," you hummed again. "It's our last year together."

"Mhm, what about it." You said as he started putting the film over the nasal spray. "I won't see you again after graduation."

"Praise the lord!"

"Can I use my last year to just be your friend?" He said as he sprayed the stuff in your nose. Everything was too fast. From the sudden friend confession, to the spray.

"Shit!" You held your nose and burrowed your face in his shoulder. "Y/n! Are you okay!"

"Mf you didn't even count down! That was too fast!" You got up and he gave you a tissue. "I'm sorry."

"Shit, if you think about going in the medical field, don't. Your patients will probably be dead." You grumbled as you wiped the excess that dripped.

"Sorry! Here." He said as he put it in the other side. "3..2..1," He counted this time, but even if you braced for it, it was still fast.

You wiped the excess again.

"So can I?" You looked up at him, "Can you what?" You queried.

"Can I please be your friend this year? Please!" He begged as he placed his hands on your waist.

"Why butterflies?" You thought to yourself. It was weird from the way he touched you, you wanted to shout yes. But you still hated him.

Kinda.

Fuck it.

"Sure, I guess." You saw his smile grow from ear to ear. It was almost contagious.

But it dropped as he got closer to your face. He grabbed your chin, and you could feel your face heating up. "Yo? What are you doing?" You asked.

He pulled your face down a little more and rubbed the bridge of your nose. Once he did you sucked in sharply.

"It hurts! Why would you do that."

"He broke skin." He said still focused on your nose. You didn't know how to respond to that.

"C'mon." He said, you got off of him as he held your hands. He led you back to the counter and grabbed an alcohol swab and a bandaid that were set out.

He ripped open the packet, "Are you ready? It's going to sting." You nodded your head as the smell of alcohol filled your head.

"There go my brain cells dying."

As soon as he rubbed the swab on your nose you closed your eyes from the sting. Once he was done you watched him open the bandaid. He was so careful as he chewed on his bottom lip.

He turned back to you and placed the bandaid across your nose. Softly.

"I take it back brat, your patients might not die after all!" He looked you in the eyes still chewing his bottom lip and laughed.

"Why butterflies?"

[•]

"Y'ALL-

- ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!" Your Mom squealed.

"Mom, NO-"

After leaving the nurses office you told Rengoku that you wasn't going back into the gym. It was already mad embarrassing getting hit in the face, so walking back was going to be even more embarrassing.

So you offered to skip, and you only had forty-five minutes left anyways.

So here the both of you were- skipping in the principal's office.

"What do you mean no- Sweetheart what happened to your face?" Your mom switched so fast as she came around her desk to inspect your face.

"I got hit in the nose by a basketball." You said nonchalantly. "Now, since we've got that off the list, Mom, can we skip the rest of class in here?" Your Mom looked at you like you had "dumbass" written on your face.

She ventured back over to her desk, "Now why would I do that?"

"Momma please! I got my stuff rocked in there, and I was about to cry! That's so embarrassing!" You begged as you sat down in the seat.

Your mother took a deep breath. "Okay, but you got to be my little gopher today. I've got errands to run and things to do." You smiled, "Yes ma'am!"

You got up and went behind her desk in her fridge to grab a Snapple for yourself. "You not gonna offer ya little friend one? I didn't raise you like this." Your mom voiced looking at her computer.

"Oh, my bad. Do you want one?" You asked. "Sure!" You grabbed another one out and handed it to him as you both went to the couch in the far corner.

You was about to reach for your phone, but remembered that you still don't have it. "I ain't got my phone on me." You whispered to yourself. "Would you like me to go get your things?" To your surprise Rengoku heard you.

"What do y'all need over there?" Your mom asked, still looking at her computer. "My things are still in the gym." You spoke up.

"Mrs. L/n, may I get a pass to go grab our stuff from the gym?" Rengoku asked as he walked towards her desk.

"Mhm, sure baby!" Your mother said blissfully. She grabbed a sticky note and wrote the pass and handed it to him. "Thank you!" He took the note and walked out the office.

Once it was clear he was gone your Mom spoke, "I thought you hated him?" You groaned. "I still do, but once he asked me to be his friend for this last year I couldn't deny. He begged and everything." You whined leaning your head on the armrest and and covering your eyes.

"I just don't understand why you hate him. He's a good boy with a bright future, and he's clearly interested in you." Your mother turned in her chair to face you.

"Mhm, he's clearly interested in deez nuts." You said slyly, you uncovered your eyes and started laughing.

"Y/n, you sound like you want to go back to class?"

"My fault ma'am, I thought the joke was funny." You said in the most formal way possible.

"Mhm, go get me some M&M's from the vending machine."

Rengoku POV~

When I reached the gym the first person that came running to me was Shinobu.

"Kyojuro, is she okay? Where is she?"

"She's fine and she's with her mom. I just came to get our stuff." Her eyes widened and she started to smile. "Kanao c'mere!" She shouted. Her sister came running over,

"What."

"Can you go in the locker room and get Y/n's things?" She asked and her sister nodded and ran to the locker room.

"Where's Sanemi and Mitsuri?" I asked. "Oh Mitsuri had to sit out and Sanemi is in safe. They're waiting for him to calm down and for his parents to arrive."

"What happened?" I queried. "Ri and Sanemi said they saw Bryce intentionally hit her." She replied.

"So you all saw that too?"

"Mhm. Ri was going off on him, and it was honestly scary seeing Ri upset and yelling like that. And Sanemi went ahead and put him to sleep." Shinobu spieled.

"Here c'mon, Mitsuri grabbed her phone." She added. We walked over to where Mitsuri and our teachers were.

"Kyo! Where is Y/n? Is she ok!?" Mitsuri had hopped over the table.

"Yes, she's with her Mom right now."

She sighed relieved that her friend was okay. "Ri, he's about to head out again, so he needs Y/n's phone." Just like Shinobu she started to smile.

"Do you need her password to put in your number, because we know it! Do you need her socials or something?" She exclaimed. My eyes widened and before I could respond someone called my name.

"Uhm Rengoku?" I turned around to find the two freshman Y/n took over. "Yes?"

"Your phone. It dropped when you ran towards Y/n." They handed it to me. I noticed a little crack on the screen protector. "Thank you for watching over it!"

As soon as I thanked them, Shinobu's sister came out with Y/n's belongings. "Here." She said handing it to me. Once I had her things I was about to go in the boys locker room.

"Uh what are you doing?" Shinobu had stopped me. "Hmm? I'm going to grab my stuff."

"Yea no, it looks weird for a guy to go in the locker room with a girls stuff." She stated. It took me a moment before I understood what she meant. I attempted to cover my face with my shirt.

"Aww look Kyo is getting all red!" Mitsuri chirped.

"Hey Tanjiro can you go grab Kyojuro's stuff. He's in a hurry to get back to his girl." She winked

"Look he's getting even more red!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1.6K 33
A law student should know better than to let strangers into her house. No background check? No hesitation to open her heart and home wide to the like...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
398K 16.4K 41
Teen Wolf/Supernatural Crossover. Pairings: Sterek, Destiel, Scisaac, eventual Allydia Stiles Winchester hasn't had the most traditional of upbringin...
12.6K 384 14
'๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ช๐™จ...' <They started as bestfriends and an inseparable duo in combat, but is that truly...