You, Again | jhs

By jinandhobi

- a Jung Hoseok fanfiction - in which a girl who is secretly a webtoon artist starts meeting the real life ve... More

Before You Start
Characters Guide
Prologue
1. Seokho
2. Brotherhood
3. Wild Dreams
4. Crown Prince Lee Shin
5. His Lotus Flower
6. Best Friend Duties
7. Silver
8. Rich Vampires
9. New Neighbour
10. The Sun's Heir
11. My Comfort Is You
12. Aladdin
13. Alleyway Fights
14. Red String of Fate
15. Smartass Sidekick
16. Uncanny Meetings
17. Losing You
18. The Truth Untold Pt. 1
19. The Truth Untold Pt. 2
20. The Truth Untold Pt. 3
21. Heart-Shaped Churros
22. Mirrors
23. An Indescribable Sorrow
24. Deja Vu
25. Sweeter than Sweet
26. The Phone Call
27. The Main Culprit
28. Her Vampire Lover
29. Loyalty
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

a/n

149 24 10
By jinandhobi

Hi my dearest readers!

How was the story? Did you like it?

Excluding the multiple writer blocks I had while plotting out the storyline, I had fun writing this book. It was honestly an emotional roller coaster ride for me to start and complete this story.

If you've read 'Alpha', you probably saw me asking for story opinions the 'Alpha' readers prefer. This book was initially named as 'Millennium', as in a thousand years of time, revolving around our sunshine hobi as a vampire who lives next door to a human girl.

The initial storyline was based off that, but I kept having writer blocks which resulted in me deleting the drafts I had to restart all over again. And thankfully, I was able to write smoothly, and voila! This book was born.

I've always been a sucker for romance stories that cross periods of time, and this concept is what inspired me to start a fic which in my opinion, suited hobi the most. I wrote Hoseok and Hana's past stories the smoothest, as in – my fingers typing nonstop with ideas pouring out through my fingertips tap tap tap.

Their love story was just so tragically beautiful, and although this may sound a little shameless, but everytime I reread what I've written for this book, I will get really emotional along the way, especially the death scenes I've included (sorry, had to build up the plot haha).

I sincerely hope that you liked this story as much as I did.

I'll also be publishing a Bonus Chapter once this book reaches 1K reads!

Once again, thank you for supporting me by reading this book! Hopefully I'll be able to return with another fantasy fic soon ;)

I hope to write at least a fic for each of the members, but I'm still stuck with the writer blocks *sweats*

Until then, let's meet again in the next adventure. :)

Thank you, take care, and byebye! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 154 15
When Kang Hana goes back to her hometown to clear her mind after a breakup, she gets intrigued by a bookshop owner's nephew. Little does she know th...
54.8K 4.4K 90
[Completed: 28/03/2021] Romance | Drama | Mystery | Fiction BTS x OC Book 1 - Hana attends Atlas Academy of Arts also known as the AAA to pursue he...
6.3K 494 6
When love and duty collide, when your heart and your head are at war with each other, when the air from your lungs seems to escape, how do you escape...
21.4K 1.5K 27
- a Park Jimin fanfiction - in which a scientist and a general fall in love with each other during a zombie apocalypse while saving the world. Oh Nar...