Pitiful I Know

By DarknessAndLight

Edited version of "I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know" More

What is this?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Part 1

Chapter 30

6K 339 97
By DarknessAndLight

I slapped my hand over my alarm clock when the beep beeps started in the morning, and then curled under my sheets again cursing the damn school.

But I smiled a little to myself too.

I was glad everything was cleared out between Blake and me.

I held my comforter tightly, wishing that for some magical reason the school had blown up, or maybe in the future I would have built that time machine of mine and gone back through time and killed Charlemagne.

Yeah, that would be sweet.

And then the beep beeps shouted again.

I groaned and rolled out of my bed after shutting it down.

I angrily made my way to Ty's room and was about to throw myself on his bed, but frowned at the scene in front of me.

Ty wasn't in his bed anymore.

What the hell?

Was the time on my alarm clock wrong? Had I overslept? It sure as hell didn't feel like it though.

I dragged my feet down the stairs and headed for the kitchen, to see if the time on the microwave and oven was the same as the one on my alarm clock.

"Wow you actually woke up," Ty snorted the second I crossed the arc of the kitchen.

He was sitting at the counter, an enormous bowl of cereal in front of him, still in his sleepwear, looking a little half asleep, and dad sat across him, looking all fresh and ready to work, as usual.

"What are you talking about?" I yawned and slapped the back of his head, while heading towards the coffee pot.

"Please, yesterday you were like a freaking zombie, I asked you like five times if you were going to finish your mash potatoes and you just keep stabbing them over and over again, not even noticing me. I just thought the day you'd finally crack and actually only be good for the asylum had arrived. Let alone be able to remember you had to wake up your sweet and poor little brother," Ty started to ramble, while I poured myself a cup of hot coffee and when to sit at the counter with them.

"Come on, I wasn't that bad," I answered rolling my eyes, but my father chocked on his coffee a bit. "Is there a problem, Dad?"

"No kid, no problem," my father laughed a little.

"And you Mister Tyler Grayson, I wouldn't be judging my sweet sister if I were you... you know because she could punch you in the face," I smirked a little and then lifted my legs to my chest and rested my chin on my knees while sipping on my coffee.

Tyler stared at me, wide eyed, obviously understanding what I was referring too, and then I smirked a little more, and he flipped me off.

"Now, now Ty, that's not the way to behave yourself at the table," I chuckled.

"We're at the counter," Ty groaned.

"I know why I let you kids oversleep in the morning now. You'll just argue," my father laughed.

"I'm not a morning person," Ty and I replied at the same time, and then we looked at each other and laughed.

"So, how's that Blake kid doing? Seen him lately?" my father asked me over his cup of coffee.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, sure, Blake's fine! Oh and you should be happy to know that if I showed up naked at his window at two in the morning he'd throw rocks at me."

Seriously, did my dad really want news about Blake?

"I'm going to pretend like I know what you're talking about," Dad trailed, frowning.

I rolled my eyes again.

"I like that kid," my father said, almost to himself.

"Yeah, I know, Dad," I answered, sighing and then just rolled my eyes once more.

When I was done with my coffee, I fixed myself breakfast, and then changed and got ready for school, not in a rush for once. I skipped down the stairs and yelled at Tyler that it was time to leave, took my keys off their hook and then left to my car.

"So Lexi, wanna talk about it?" Tyler said beside me, as we were driving away.

"About what?"

"Well, I don't know, maybe you could tell me why the hell you were on the phone at two in the morning," he trailed.

"What the hell were you doing up at two in the morning?" I asked him frowning.

"Hey, hey! Don't turn this on me. What the hell were you doing?" Ty asked, staring at me reproachfully.

"I was just making amends, alright," I said sheepishly.

"At two in the morning?"

"Yes, at two in the morning! Got a problem with that?"

"You were talking with Blake, right?" Ty said, shaking his head disapprovingly.

"What's it to you?" I groaned.

"Hey, don't get that attitude with me. I'm being a good brother, looking out for his sister," Ty answered, raising his hands.

"That would be a big brother's job. A younger brother is supposed to go through my drawers and run around the house with my bra," I told him, snorting.

"And as we recall I did that," Ty said, smirking.

"Multiple times. And actually wearing it," I trailed, amused with the memory. He also wore Annabelle high heels. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in RuPaul's Drag Race. "It's a good thing you lost that habit," I sighed, laughing a little at the same time.

"Who told you I had?" Ty asked mischievously,

By then, we had reached school, and I was parking in an empty spot, but now I just stared at Tyler, wide eyed.

"Have a nice day," Tyler laughed and then got out.

Idiot!

"If I ever catch you wearing my bra Tyler Grayson, it's the last thing you'll be wearing," I yelled after him, in the parking lot.

"Aw, we're already talking about bras and the bell hasn't even rang yet. That's what I love so much about High School," Blake deep voice said behind me.

"Ha ha," I replied, rolling my eyes and then walked towards the school, him by my side.

"So, you're so obsess with me, you had to call at two in the morning. You couldn't wait for the morning?" Blake smirked beside me.

I slapped his arm.

"Please, you started it. And I was just being kind. I don't particularly like to hurt people you know," I snorted.

"That's charming coming from the girl who gave me a wedgie," Blake laughed.

"You deserved that," I answer shaking my head.

I hadn't forgotten about my dear M&M's.

"So Pumpkin, must have been hard to go through your day yesterday without me, right?" Blake said his eyes evil.

"Oh yes Blake. You got me, I can't live without you! I can't resist you. Take me right now and there," I sighed dramatically leaning back a little like the women in old movie, the back of my hand on my forehead.

"Well, if you ask so nicely," Blake shrugged and then grabbed me around the waist.

For one second my eyes widened, but then I punched him on the shoulder hard.

"Hey, don't you try anything funny, Blakey-boy," I scowled and Blake started to laugh hysterically.

"Hey, you offered Pumpkin," Blake smirked.

"Idiot!"

By then we had walked into the school halls and I was heading to my locked, laughing with Blake, and that's when Stacey almost quite literally jumped in front of us.

Still glaring at me as usual.

"Stacey, just leave," Blake scowled.

"No, I have something fun to share with Lexi here," she smirked arrogantly, flipping her hair and then she fixed her eyes on me.

Oh crap.

"You know, that day in the seminar, the reason why I left is because..."

______________

Hello my little Pumpkins! Short chapter alert. This is the definition of filler chapter. I'll have to go back to the actual chapter and see if I left an author note, and if I wrote something short like that because I was sleep deprive. There's like 99.9% chance that it's the case. XD

So, I know this is late, but I'm still working on a deadline! 0_0 Sorry!

Also, I shall do the live reading tomorrow, Sunday the 9th May, at 8PM EST because I'm doing quick trip to throw presents at my mom and sister for Mother's Day while social distancing of course, during the day. So yeah. I'll do the live reading once I'm back home at the end of the day.

If you have any questions, you can leave them here.

Otherwise, see you tomorrow evening! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 4.9K 49
Well..... READ IT LIMELIGHTS!!! Update: I was really young when I wrote this so the grammar is gonna be bad, Im working on it don't come at me!! Im...
2M 53.5K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...
52.5K 1.4K 100
Cover art isn't mine!! Writing this because I saw someone ask for it in a tiktok section Warnings ⚠️ Self harm Attempted suicide Fighting Gore Swear...
36.8K 1K 33
"i know the world's a broken bone, but melt your headaches call it home"