when it's all over | jean k.♡

By jeansmainb

jean x reader (written in 1st pov) acting au started jan. 21. 2021 ended aug. 24. 2021 what happens when ju... More

note
chapter 1 (nsfw)
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4 (nsfw)
chapter 5 (nsfw)
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8 (nsfw)
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11 (nsfw)
chapter 12
chapter 13 (nsfw)
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 (nsfw)
authors note (oneshot book is out)
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21 (nsfw)
chapter 22 (nsfw)
note: tysm
chapter 23 (nsfw)
chapter 24 (nsfw)
chapter 25 (nsfw)
birthday special (nsfw)
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29 (nsfw)
chapter 30
chapter 31 (nsfw)
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37 (nsfw)
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40 (nsfw)
chapter 41 (nsfw)
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44 (nsfw)
chapter 45 (nsfw)
chapter 46
chapter 47 (nsfw)
note/announcement
chapter 48 (nsfw)
when it's all over
THANK YOU SM
i do (nsfw)
lil announcement

chapter 34 (nsfw)

24.7K 431 5.2K
By jeansmainb

- basically another filler but i've had this nsfw idea for a min so i decided to throw it in cause why not. pls enjoy besties😚

"I don't know if I can do this anymore." Connie groaned, throwing himself onto my bed.

Two weeks had passed since the meeting and the incident with Nova. Things have been a lot slower at the studio since we were nearing the end of the first part of the season and had to prepare for the storm of interviews and talk shows we'd have to be on after it was all  aired.

I'd been avoiding going over to Jean's much due to Nova spending a lot of her time there and I really didn't wanna deal with the drama. Jean instead just stayed with Sasha and I whenever he could, also not wanting to deal with her. I hadn't even spoken to Connie much other than at work but he always seemed so silent, which was extremely out of character for him but every time we tried to ask him about it he'd brush it off.

So, here I stood on a Saturday night, trying to pack stuff for the trip next week so I didn't have to worry about it last second. Jean sat at my vanity stool, watching as I folded shirts and tossed them into my suitcase that I had sitting on the floor. Connie laid on my bed, clearly stressed out as he whined to Jean and I after sneaking out to come here and rant.

"She gets upset about every little thing." Connie whined. "I miss my freedom."

"What happened?" I asked, tossing another shirt into my bag.

"There's so many things." He whined, dragging his hands down his face before sprawling his body out across the mattress. "First off, she is so jealous of every girl. Like at first it was just you." He pointed to me. "And now it's even Sasha and I tried explaining to her Sasha is literally my sister but she just whines about it." He sat up, turning to face Jean and I. "She also goes through my phone constantly and she's made me unfollow so many girls, I had to BEG her to keep you and Mikasa and a few others." He groaned.

"Yeah and I'm insecure." I mumbled.

"Like she's not a dancer who touches other men every single night." Connie groaned. "She doesn't see me whining."

"Not to change the subject." I turned to Jean. "But what dress should I bring to go out?" I held two dresses up, as Jean furrowed his eyebrows. "Go try them on." He pointed to my closet as I rolled my eyes, making my way over. "Go ahead, Connie!" I shout from inside as I slid one of the dresses onto my body.

"And now she's even getting on me about gaming! Like, she gets mad and tells me I'm not paying any attention to her. If I even look at my controller she starts an argument!" He groaned, both their gazes averting to me as I stepped out of the closet.

"I mean, if you're having fun what's so bad about it?" I asked.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "She heard a girl in the server the other night and flipped her shit."

"I understand being a little insecure but she sounds nuts." Jean laughed. "Also, go put the other one on. This ones too long." He motioned to my body as I turned to go back into the closet.

"I know! And we're not even dating! If this is what dating is like, I'd rather stay single forever!" Connie shout. "And she's STILL making me wait! Bro, I haven't had sex in so long I'm going insane and she won't even let me jerk off cause 'it's cheating'." He whined.

"But you're not dating?" Jean laughed.

"I know!" Connie shout. "And what if she sucks? Like then I'm stuck with this for life."

I opened the door once more, stepping out in the other dress that was a dark green and a lot more revealing. "You know that's not all it's about, right?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Turn." Jean span his finger as I stepped in a circle, showing the entire dress.

"You act like if Jean was bad in bed you'd be with him." Connie deadpanned. "Your ass looks better in this one." Connie pointed.

Jean scowled before he grabbed my brush from the vanity, forcefully throwing it in Connie's direction. "Watch it." He glared.

Connie flinched as the brush hit him. "Ow, you dick." He frowned. "It was just a compliment."

"But yeah, your ass looks better in this one." Jean pointed as I laughed at Connie's offended expression before shaking my head. "And yes, I would still be with him. I'm just lucky that he was blessed in that department as well." I teased as Connie rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, I mean, she's horrible in bed and I'm still with her." Jean remarked before he started laughing.

"Oh okay, says the one who has been whining for the last week and a half about having sex in the car." I glared as his smile turned into a pout. "Well you needed to 'recover'." He mocked. "And then you got your period. The universe just hates me."

"Would you rather me be pregnant?" I asked as he shook his head. "Exactly, knock it off."

"Can you guys not talk about your sex life with me here?" Connie groaned.

"Like you guys don't talk about it when I'm not around." I glared as Jean shrugged. "She has a point."

"Okay, back to my problems." Connie pointed to himself. "What do I do? I have one week pretty much." He sighed. "I don't want her to go with us at all so I have to end this whole thing before then."

"You have to just tell her." I shrugged. "It'd be better if you did anyway. None of us like her."

"Seriously, she's super annoying and flirts with everybody. You can do better." Jean leaned back against the vanity as Connie sighed. "I know. I lost a lot of interest when the first thing she said to Eren was 'look how tall you are'." He quote. "And then proceeded to compare hand sizes with Reiner."

"Definition of pick me." I nodded. "I mean, I will still gladly swing on her."

"If anything happens, go for it." Connie shrugged. "I just know that I cannot be with her." He sighed. "I feel bad cause she was so chill at first but she's a totally different person now. It feels like no matter what I do it's not enough to please her."

"I'm glad you've finally come to your senses."
I teased, making my way towards my closet to change out of the dress.

"I also don't want Venus to be mad at me." Connie's muffled voiced sighed.

"Do what makes you happy." I heard Jean say as I slipped his hoodie back over my body before making my way out of the closet, hanging the dress back up.

"Don't worry about how other people feel." I smiled. "Venus will understand, trust me. It's obvious she knows how her sister is."

"Why did Marco have to pull Venus? I want her." Connie crossed his arms as Jean gave him a weird look. "She matches Marco's maturity a little more." He laughed. "You really gotta stop hitting on your friend's girlfriends."

"You guys have good taste." Connie defensively held his arms up. "But, I'll probably do it tonight." He sighed, his shoulders falling. "I'm kind of scared about how she'll react."

"Want Sasha and I to stand by? We'll fight her if she even tries to lay a hand on you." I smiled as Connie softly laughed before nodding. "Honestly, I'd feel safer."

"So you're spending the night?" Jean smiled.

"I didn't plan on it but since you're so cute, I suppose I will." I teased.

After I finished packing most of my things, I packed a small overnight bag and got ready to head over to Jean's. Marco, Venus, and Jean stood in the kitchen while Sasha and I leaned against the wall at the end of the hallway, ready to go in if we started to hear yelling.

Venus was very understanding of the entire thing and wasn't mad at either party. After about 20 minutes the door opened, Connie walked out while Nova hid behind him as he walked her to the door. "I'll take her home, don't worry about it." Venus smiled.

"You sure?" Connie asked as she nodded. "Of course." She sweetly smiled before turning to give Marco a kiss before gathering her stuff and leaving with her sister.

As the door clicked shut there was a moment of silence before Connie let out a sigh of relief. "Okay," he breathed for a moment before pulling out his phone. "Back to my normal ways." He smirked before making his way back down the hall.

"He's texting one of his hookups... isn't he?" I looked over at Jean and Marco who both nodded. "Yup." Jean laughed.

"I'm surprised she didn't flip out." I laughed.

"Seriously." Sasha agreed.

"Venus warned her before you guys got here." Marco crossed his arms as he leaned against the counter. "She let out most of her rage then." He sighed. "She liked Connie but I think she just liked that he let her control everything he did. I knew it wouldn't last though because he's Connie." Marco laughed.

"The day he actually settles down will amaze us all." Jean laughed.

"I'm gonna head over to Niccolo's." Sasha smiled to me. "See ya, guys." She waved before walking towards the door and leaving the apartment.

"You wanna go to bed?" I looked over at Jean who smiled. "Let's go, my love." He grabbed ahold of my hand before leading us down the hall.

After that night none of us heard or seen anything from Nova. Connie seemed a lot happier now as well and was back to being his usual loud and obnoxious self that we loved. The week went by and eventually Thursday evening rolled around and we'd be flying out to Florida tomorrow afternoon. Sasha, Niccolo, and I were shoving our bags into my car since we were all going over to Jean's to stay the night so we could leave for the airport at the same time.

It was once again pouring down rain and the sky was dark and dreary. The sound of raindrops hitting the car echoed while soft music played in the background as we sat and waited to head over to my boyfriend's. "Are we positive we have everything?" I looked at Sasha then in the back seat at Niccolo who nodded. "Yes, hopefully." He laughed.

"Our uniforms?" I looked over at Sasha who nodded. "Yes and I have to remind Connie to remember to pack his this time."

"Please, I don't wanna deal with Levi screaming at him again." I laughed.

Suddenly, my phone dinged from it's spot by the cup holder and I picked it up to read Jean's contact name he decided to give himself. I smiled before unlocking my phone and going to the message.

From: husband<3
'hey, i love you so much and you're the best thing to ever happen to me and i can't wait to see you in a little bit... anyway, will you stop and get me food?😇'

To: husband<3
'you could've left the first part out and i still would've said yes lmao. we're leaving now so let me know what you want. and i love you too.'

From: husband<3
'🐱'

To: husband<3
'jean, i stg'

From: husband<3
'i was joking🙄 can you get connie food too?'

To: husband<3
'ask everyone if they want something before i pull out of here. you're making sasha and niccolo wait.'

From: husband<3
'good. marco and venus said they don't want anything so just connie and i.'

To: husband<3
'okay, so what do you want and from where?'

From: husband<3
'🐱 from you.😚'

To: husband<3
'babe, later. but i fr need to know what food you want. i wanna leave the apartment at some point tonight.'

From: husband<3
'later, you say? 👀'

To: husband<3
'BABE I NEED YOUR ORDER'

From: husband<3
'pussy'

To: husband<3
'bye'

From: husband<3
'get your ass back here🙄'

To: husband<3
'WELL THEN TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT🙂🔪'

From: husband<3
'😏'

To: husband<3
'i've had enough'

After about 5 minutes of Jean goofing off, he finally gave me his and Connie's orders so I could leave. I got the food and of course something for Sasha before we headed over to the boy's apartment. The rain still poured down and echoed loudly throughout the vacant parking garage as we made our way down the stairs and towards the connected apartment building as fast as we could, trying to refrain from getting too wet from the rain.

As we entered we waved at the lady at the desk before entering the elevator to head to their floor. We knocked on the door and a few seconds later it opened to reveal Marco. "Hey guys!" He smiled, moving to the side to let us in.

"Heyo!" Sasha smiled.

"Is Jean in his room?" I asked, examining the area to see Venus in the kitchen making tea while Marco moved to sit down onto one of the bar stools. Niccolo and Sasha sat down onto the couch, Sasha instantly digging through her two bags of food.

"Yeah, him and Connie are gaming." Marco pointed down the hall as I nodded before making my way towards their rooms.

I made my way towards Connie's, knocking on the door before he yelled 'come in'. The room was dark, his LEDs not on and the only light was the tv that he intensely stared at. The room reeked of weed and incense, the stick burning on his tv stand next to his bowl and lighter.

"I have your food." I lifted the bag as he smiled. "Thanks." He pointed to his tv stand. "Just sit it there- yes it's (y/n)." Connie said into the mic.

"BABE!" I heard Jean yell, loud enough to go through Connie's headset and for me to hear from his room. "Bro, you don't have to fucking- EREN, BEHIND YOU!" Connie jumped.

I laughed, rolling my eyes as I sat the food down before turning to leave his room and head to Jean's. The atmosphere the same as Connie's, LEDs off and the tv bright throughout the dark room.

Jean was shirtless as he sat in his large blue and black gaming chair. He had black sweatpants on, his elbows resting against his knees as he stared at the screen, his thumbs moving the joysticks of the xbox controller rather quickly as he chewed on his bottom lip, clearly focused.

"Hey, handsome." I smiled as he glanced at me for a second. "Hi." He smiled, sitting up before sitting his controller onto his lap. "Thank you." He grabbed the bag of food from my hand before grabbing ahold of my arm, gently pulling me down to give me a sweet kiss.

"What're you guys playing?" I asked, looking at the screen to see them playing modern warfare, the usual.

"Search and Destroy, except it's basically me carrying while Connie, Eren, and Marlo run around like idiots." He said sternly into the mic and I could hear Eren start yelling but I couldn't tell what he said but it lead into Jean yelling. "I HAVE 22 KILLS?! YOU ONLY HAVE POINTS CAUSE YOU'RE STEALING THE BOMB!"

"Poor Marco." I laughed, going to make myself comfortable onto his bed, knowing he'd probably just game until he got tired which I didn't mind but after about two hours I started getting bored of my phone but wasn't feeling tired enough to just go to sleep, that and Jean's occasional yelling made it impossible to sleep.

"NO! To your fucking left- CONNIE, SAYING 'HE HAS A GUN' ISN'T A CALL OUT- and now I'm dead- Jaeger, shut the FUCK up."

I covered my mouth, trying to conceal my laughter while Jean was clearly irritated about his death, now spectating Connie who was just tea-bagging Jean's dead body. "I'm gonna come down the hall and beat your ass." Jean groaned.

I smiled, standing from the bed before making my way over to him. I gently placed my hand onto his shoulder as he looked over at me, his scowl turning into a soft smile. "Yes, sweetheart? Were you trying to sleep? I'll be more quiet, I'm sorry." He gave a concerned look as I shook my head. "You're fine." I smiled, turning my gaze to the screen to see another round loading in, Jean leaning back forward to start playing.

He started playing once more, occasionally calling out to the others and I made sure he was fully focused before I made my next move.

I smirked as I slowly came around the chair before sinking to my knees. Jean raised an eyebrow as he quizzically watched me gently place my hands on his thighs, his legs already spread apart in his sitting position. "What are you doing?" He looked down at me, moving his headset off of one ear before pressing a button that I'm assuming muted his mic. "I mean, this is what you wanted earlier, is it not?" I smirked as I slowly slid my hands up more.

"Baby, can we wait til I get off?" He motioned to the screen as I shook my head. "I want him now." I teased as my hands got to his growing erection, gently squeezing him through the fabric of his sweats. "Unmute your mic." I smirked as his cheeks turned a light pink. "Babe, I don't think I can do that." He nervously laughed as I continued to rub him, his dick now solid under my touch and very noticeable through his sweats. "Please." I smiled as he slowly clicked the button to unmute himself.

I brought my index finger to my lips, motioning for him to be quiet as he nodded before averting his attention back to the game. I smirked as I grabbed the hem of his sweats, allowing him to lift his hips so I could slide them down along with his briefs.

I gently brought my hand to his shaft, gently wrapping my fingers around him before bringing him to my lips, placing gentle kisses all the way up his shaft and to his tip as he held back a shaky moan, his dick twitching as I ran my tongue along his slit.

"Co-Connie, to your- left." Jean managed to choke out as I wrapped my mouth around the tip, my hand starting to slowly jerk from the base up, my tongue lapping around his tip as he tightly gripped onto his controller. "Y-yeah, I'm fine man." He grit his teeth, looking down at me, our eyes locking as I slowly slid my mouth further down onto him, humming to create a vibration as he slid down my throat, my lips stopping at the base of his cock. He quickly reached up, muting the mic once more before he let out a breathy moan. "Fuck, babe." He threw his head back, his hips bucking up slightly before I quickly pulled myself off of him, releasing his dick from my mouth. "Unmute."

"I ca-" "Do it or I stop here." I warned as he hesitantly pressed the button again, unmuting himself. "You're gonna lose if you don't pay attention." I whispered, bringing myself forward again to place him into my mouth. I laid my hands against his thighs before moving my head halfway down his dick, sucking hard as I moved my head back up, repeating the action as I sloppily bobbed my head up and down. His breathing was getting heavier and he had to keep reassuring the guys on the other end he was fine but in reality he was holding back from letting out his moans.

I knew he had to of been throwing the game completely, Eren's yelling evident on the other end of the mic, only making me push my head further down onto Jean, my tongue running across the underside of his shaft as I hummed against him.

His cheeks were a much darker red, his jaw clenched tightly together, sweat lining his forehead as he stared at the screen, his focus not on the game whatsoever. "I-I'm- fuck- I'm good. I'm just getting ti-ired-" he shakily stated as I brought my hand to wrap around what wasn't in my mouth, jerking him slowly.

He quickly brought one of his hands off the controller and onto his mouth as his eyes squint shut. He threw his head back as his hips started to buck upwards more making his dick move down my throat and with a few thrusts I felt him twitch hard against my tongue, his cum shooting down my throat as I swallowed every last bit, my eyes not once moving from his face as he held back the noises he was dying to make.

I smirked watching as he heavily breathed. I could hear the others calling his name through the headset. "I'm getting off, guys." Jean breathed. "Night." He quickly closed the game and left the party before tossing his headset and controller onto the floor. "You... are evil." He breathed as I smirked before standing up and moving to straddle his waist onto the chair, lowering my hips onto his still hard dick, grinding against him. "You should get back on." I whispered. "I like watching you try to restrain yourself." I teased.

"They'd hear your moans too." Jean chuckled. "Don't act like you can be quiet." He smirked, guiding my hips to move against him. "It's been a few weeks." He whispered, grabbing the hem of my t shirt before lifting the fabric up and off my body, tossing it to the floor.

My hands fell against his shoulders, his skin warm as I gently moved my hands down his chest. He reached behind my back, unclipping my bra before gliding the straps down my arms  and off my body, tossing it to the side.

His hands slowly glided down my back, sending chills across my skin as I leaned forward, connecting our lips into a heated kiss as I continued to grind my hips. Moans escaped our throats the faster my hips began to pace, his hands running up and down my back, our bare chests pressed close together as we kissed.

"Okay." Jean leaned back. "These have to go." He tugged on the hem of my shorts as I laughed before standing off him, removing the fabric from my body before straddling him once more.

I moved my underwear to the side before he aligned himself with my entrance, both of us moaning as I slid down onto him, the small chair forcing our bodies to stay close together. "Fuck." He moaned, throwing his head back as I placed my hands onto his shoulders, bringing my hips up before slowly gliding them back down, his dick going deep within me.

His hands slid down my back before moving to my ass, lifting my hips before lowering me back down. He continued to guide me, occasionally bucking his hips upwards. I gripped tightly onto his shoulders, my teeth gritting together as I tried to suppress my moans, knowing if someone heard it would just lead to embarrassment.

Jean's groans grew heavier as I began controlling my hips once more, occasionally moving my hips in a circular motion, his length sliding smoothly against my walls as his large hands moved up my back, hugging my body close before he connected our lips into a sloppy kiss, his tongue gliding into my mouth with ease.

I could feel my orgasm approaching the more I focused on the quiet whimpers he let out and the feeling of his hands across my body. His lips moved to my neck as I titled my head back and with one more swift movement of his hips thrusting upwards, my thighs shook as I quickly buried my face into his neck, keeping my moans as quiet as possible. "Jean." I breathed his name as he threw his head back, my name leaving his lips as his dick twitched within me, indicating he'd finished.

"Still waiting on my car sex." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes, smiling as I leaned back. "When we get back, I promise we will." I laughed.

He smiled before pulling me down to connect our lips once more. Afterwards, I didn't even bother getting dressed. I just grabbed a clean towel from his bathroom, wrapping it around my body so I could shower. Jean cleaned himself off before getting dressed once more.

Suddenly, there was a knock on his bedroom door and I quickly shut the bathroom door, not wanting to be seen naked. I could hear Jean walk over to it before he opened it. "Come on, bros before hoes." I heard Connie's voice.

"What are you talking about?" Jean asked. "And she's not a hoe."

"Bro, you only got off to go have sex. I'm not stupid." Connie spoke.

"We weren't that loud." Jean groaned.

"I knew it!" Connie shout. "See, you're right, I heard nothing but you just admitted it! So get back on, now."

"Dude, it's midnight." Jean whined.

"Please, we need our carry." Connie whined before I heard Jean heavily sigh. "Fine. I'm only staying on til 2 though." I heard him reply before I heard Connie whisper a 'yes' as the door shut once more.

I peaked out of the bathroom to see Jean picking his headset and controller back up. "Can I have one last kiss before they steal you again?" I laughed as Jean smiled before making his way over to me, kissing me once more. "I love you." He smiled, kissing my forehead.

"I love you." I smiled, shutting the door so I could proceed to shower.

The next morning soon rolled around and we all stood in the kitchen, eating the breakfast Niccolo had made for everyone. Our flight was in exactly 3 hours so we had to leave here soon to head out to the airport. Most of the cast was already in Miami, Gabi and Falco sending selfie's to Sasha and I, Hange also sending random photos of Levi and Erwin in the group chat which was followed by multiple messages from Levi telling Hange to remove them.

"Have you ever been to Miami?" I asked Venus as she sweetly smiled before nodding. "Many times. I'm actually very familiar with the studio you guys are working at."

"It's a wonder we haven't run into you before." Sasha laughed.

"Maybe we have." Venus shrugged. "I have family down there so I know a lot of the good clubs and stuff." She winked. "I also happen to have an uncle that owns a boat, if you guys are down to go out. Everyone can come." She smiled.

"Marco, this is my girlfriend now." I laughed as Marco rolled his eyes. "We'll see about that." He teased.

"I don't know, babe. It's a good offer." Venus teased.

"Uuuh, I'll have to fight you." Jean playfully glared at Venus as she laughed.

After another hour we decided to gather the last of our things and leave the apartment. "Okay, are you guys ready?" Marco asked the group as we all nodded.

Jean made his way through, spinning his car keys along his index finger before opening his apartment door. "Let's go." he smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 304 22
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵... 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗼'𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿...
102K 3.5K 33
❝𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙤𝙝 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪...❞ ─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎...
376K 14.5K 34
trying to put your life as an actress to the side, which did not really work - wouldve never made you even think about finding the love of your life...
5K 158 12
Just a fun and saucy Levi x Reader story. 🍋 w/ a sprinkle of plot. Enjoy ❤️ Dec. 2021: I wasn't planning on ending this fic at chapter 11 but I act...