A Ninja? ( Twisted Wonderland...

By LittleAkime

(Y/n) was on a Mission with her team when they were attacked by ninjas and (y/n) got taken to a different wor... More

Chapter 1: mission gone wrong
Chapter 2: talking raccoon?
A/n
Chapter 3: entrance ceremony
chapter 4 - Ramshackle Dorm
 should I be SUS? 
Chapter 5 - The card of Ace 
NEW STORY
Chapter 6 : 100 Windows and fishy little fishes
6k special: the Day you become a child [1]
Please read this
IS OUT!
🥀Down the rabbit hole🥀
🥀 Down the Rabbit hole🥀
🥀 down the rabbit hole🥀
🍰The apology🍰
23K special: fnaf 
🦁Long live the king🦁
Y/n info
🦁Long live the king🦁
My weird dream
🦁Long live the king🦁
This will not be tolerated
🦁Long live the king🦁
A little rant
Another weird dreams
53k Special: the day you become a child [p2]
AHHHHHHHHH
How dating (y/n) will be 
🦁long live the king🦁
🦁Long live the king🦁
🦁Long live the king 🦁
New story y'all
I wanna do a little Q&A
A little apology gift
New cover
I need help...

Chapter 7 -dwarfs mine

4.9K 131 148
By LittleAkime

Last Time

Crowley:"well then Trapppola , grim and you"he points at me" as punishment I order you to clean 100 windows" All of us looked at him wide eyes.

You:"hmm...can I help you why were you chasing my monkey?" For some reason I felt nervous under his gaze.

Azul:"I'm Azul Ashengrotto the owner of the Mostro Lounge and those are my best and most trusted man Jade&Floyd Leech"

You:"sorry but I will have to decline the offer"

Grim:" i'm not gonna let him run away and leave us with a punishment. Let's go we're going to catch him and make him help us clean the windows" he said throwing the towel he was cleaning with on the floor and dashed out of the cafeteria with me and coconut following behind him.
____________________________________________________
(A/n:" i'll say this right now so nobody will get confused like last time  every time you talk to someone anybody other then coconut you will use your male voice, ok? Everything is clear? continue then)

(Y/N)POV

Grim:"ORAAAAA! Where is Ace? We're not gonna let you hide away" yelled grim barging into what looks like a classroom an empty one.

Grim:"...Ah, There's nobody here?!" Questioned grim looking around I walked in and stood next to him with coconut on my shoulder.

You:"I'm guessing classes are over it is the afternoon you know" I said looking around the room.

???:" no but I'm here" said in unfamiliar voice we looked to our left to see a Portrait hanging on the wall, A TALKING Painting I swear this place keeps getting weirder.

Grim:"Ffgyaaaa!!! The picture talked!!!" Said grim frightening hugging my leg while coconut hugged my neck I was also shocked but didn't make any moves just stood still and looked at the talking portrait is it possessed?.

Wall portrait:"what now? Is not uncommon for paintings to talk in the school the wall lady over there the wall gentlemen over here everybody can speak"

You:"but how if you don't mind me asking sir"

Wall portrait:"Portraits can speak because they have a mouth, that's normal you know?" He asked at the end moving his eyes to me.

You:" well in my world I don't think so, people will probably think the object is possessed and will try to burn it" I explained and I don't think he liked it because his eyebrows went forward.

Wall portrait:" your "normal" and my"normal" differ in regard to our quirks isn't that true?"he said raising his eyebrows at me.

You:"that's right you are correct and i'm very sorry if I offended you in anyway" I said bowing slightly I went back up to see the portrait giving me a small smile.

Wall portrait:"is all right young man thank you for apologising but why are you here? Looking for someone?" Asked the painting.

Grim:"yes his name is Ace he got a heart mark on his face and hair that sticks up" said grim letting go of my lag the portrait stayed silent for a second thinking.

Wall portrait:"Aaah, I know him he's one of the Freshman that started today he went back to his dorm not that long ago" he explained me grim and coco eyes went wide anger start building up inside me.

You:'so that rat did try to bail, oh when I get my hand on him'I said in my head  bringing my hands into a fist.

Grim:"whaaahaaat! So he did try to get away?" said grim angrily

You:"do you know where he went" I asked coldly grim and the portrait flinched at my cold Tone.

Wall portrait:" The entrance is behind the East building"

Grim:"come on We're going after him" said grim running out of the door with coco right behind him I was going to follow them but turned back to the portrait and quickly bowed.

You:"thank you for your help sir we appreciate it have a good day" I said and turned around running out of the door following the two.

3rdPOV

Wall portrait :"you welcome-oh! and he's gone haha what a nice young man better than these rude student"

Wall lady:"do you think we'll see him again?"

The portrait moved his eyes to look at his fallow portraits then looked at the door you ran from.

Wall portrait:"something tells me we'll see him very soon" said the man smiling.

AcePOV

Ace:"no way I'm washing 100 windows, gonna head on home" I Sighed heading to the mirrors thinking back to this morning where I met that guy what's his name again? (Y/n)? I think, he gives me the weird vibes I won't forgive him when he tried to choke me I'll get him back for that.

I touched my neck thinking back to those eyes when I look at them it felt like I'm looking into a dark abyss but they were quite beautiful to look at they-

Ace:'HOLD UP the hell I'm thinking about no there not beautiful there weird' I thought shaking my head to get these thoughts out of my head i'm definitely not into guys the last time I checked I'm 100% straight.

Ace:"haha I hope those losers are having fun washing all these windows" I laughed.

Grim:"Heeeeeeeeey yoooooooou"
You:"CARROT HEAD"

I stopped walking when I heard two familiar voices from behind I turn my head around to see the raccoon the monkey and that mask guy running to my direction I flinched when I saw the fire and anger in the guys eyes.

Ace:"Geh! Found me!"

(Y/n)POV

we finally found ace in exactly where the mirror told us he can't get away from me now.

Grim:"Jeeeerk!! Hold up! I won't let you be the only one to escape" yelled grim running as fast as he can to catch up to him.

You:"don't even think about grim or you can Forget about you're tunes" I glared at him but he ignored me.

Ace:" i'm not going to wait around for you! I'm outta here!" He yelled back and Turn back around and start running away from us.

Grim:" it's not fair for only you to get out of this! I wanna skip out too"

You:" neither of you will skip out as long as I'm here, now stop running ace this is childish be a man And face your punishments or I'll give you a worst punishment then these windows" I yelled threatening him but that didn't stop him it made him run even faster.

Ace:" outta of my way, outta of my way" he said to a blue haired boy.

???:"Eh...oo-ooh?" the boy was was surprised after being pushed away.

You:" stop him please he's running away from his punishment" I yelled at the boy making him turned his head to us then at ace.

???:" Magic to capture someone?!" He said" I Should freeze his legs, no, how about restrain him? Or I could...Uummm" he said struggling to think of a way to stop him

You:" anything just stop him from running"
Grim:" just hit him hard hurry"

???:"anything!? Anything "he closed his eyes for a second and open them wide with determent.

???:"Eeeiii!, anything it's fine so come on SOMETHING HEAVY" he yelled Pulling out a pen in a minute at ace and a big pot appeared on top of him falling on his head.

Ace:"Gueeeh! What the heck?! a pot?" Yelled ace after being squished.

Grim:"Gyahahaha check it out" he left pointing at ace Who is struggling to get out from under the pot"ace is flat as a pancake" he said mocking him and coconut is on the floor dying of laughter, I'll lie if I said I didn't find it funny.

???:" I didn't think I'de get a cauldron did I overdo it?"he asked himself I walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder making him jump slightly and turn his head to me looking up.

You:" no you didn't he deserved it for trying to escape punishment he cost thank you" I said then walked to the giant pot and pushed it off of ace easily.

Ace:"man this hurts" he said trying to get up he then glared at me.

Ace:" you should be fine those 100 windows should be clean in a flash" he said brushing off his uniform still glaring at me, If he wants a glaring competition I'll give him a real glare.

I went up to his face standing in front of him so close you could say I'm avoiding his personal space I looked down at him since I'm slightly taller and gave him one of my hardest glare the same glare I gave him At the Main Street when I hold him by his neck against one of the statues.

You:" Shut up you don't get to say that, you cost this punishment because you couldn't keep your tongue in your mouth and think you can say anything in your mind without facing the consequences of it thinking we won't get mad?"I start poking his chest with my point finger" this is yours and grim fault because you can't keep your thoughts to yourself thinking you can make fun of anyone like you own this place and that everyone is lower ranking than you and the fact that we're a handyman a more useful person than you who I bet doesn't even paying attention in class, talk about being chosen by the mirror and grim should've been the bigger person and ignore in idiot like you but decided to be an idiot as well and fireback LITERALLY FIREBACK and that lead it to the statue being burned and I'm being dragged in to it when I didn't do anything, so I suggest you own up to it like a man not a coward and go back and do your part of the punishment before I give you a much harsher punishment then this and don't forget is order from the headmaster" I said now glaring harder at him if that's even possible he had the look of fear in his eyes but tried to hide it by glaring back at me he tried to step back but my chakra was holding him another thing I learned and we just stood there silent just glaring at each other.

???:"100 Windows as punishment...what statue did you burn?" Asked the blue haired sensing the tension between us.

Ace:" I got into it a bit with that fireball and we may have charred the Queen of heart statue a bit" he said rubbing his neck and looking to the other side the blueberry eyes went wide with a shock.

???:" you damaged one of the great seven statues? That's definitely something people will get angry with" he said then sighed"you got into prestigious School to do something like that in the first day..." he said sounding very disappointed.

Ace:"shuddup...and who are you anyway?" Ace asked seeming annoyed by him he was already lectured by the headmaster and me I don't think he wants another one.

???:"I'm Deuce. Deuce spade would it hurt to remember your classmate's face at least? Umm..."he said crossing his arms looked as he was thinking.

Ace:" you haven't memorized them either" ace said looking dumbfounded (is that the word?) I turned to Deuce and put my hand out for a hand shake.

You:" Nice to meet you Deuce I'm (y/n)(c/n) thank you for capturing him What you did there was really cool I never seen anyone do that" I said introducing myself then compliment him he seem to blush at the compliment but shacked my hand.

Ace:"cool!? He throw a cauldron at me that hurts" he said glaring at Deuce then at me I turned my head to him and glared.

You:" be glad is just a cauldron and he got his hands on you before I did because of I did it will have been worse then a cauldron" I said and me and him went back to glaring at each other after I let go of Deuce hand.

Deuce:"A-anyway if you were ordered to by the headmaster that mean you take it" Deuce said sensing the tension again.

Ace:"Yeah, yeah. understood... then let's get it done and over with" said ace given up then a face of realisation came on him and that is when it hits me.

Grim is being quite, TOO quiet I thought he'll be the one arguing with Ace but here I'm doing it instead and just him coconut as well I don't feel him on my shoulder.

You:"grim..." I said as I slowly turned my head to where grim is supposed to be to see it yet again gone.

Ace:"Ah! That furball's is gone" Said Ace as all of us went to the Closet window and saw grim and coconut outside in the Main Street.

Grim:" Ha haha! I'll leave it to you all. Bye bye " he yelled running away and coconut right behind.

Ace:"Dumb cat! He made me take his place"said Ace Irritated and I just stood still looking at the window not blinking.

3rd POV

Ace:"hey! Umm. Juice?" Asked ace turning his head to Deuce who was taking back.

Deuce:" I'm not juice. Deuce! Deu-" Deuce said but was cut off by him

Ace:" you're partly responsible so help us catch that furball "

Deuce:"why me?" Argued Deuce crossing his arms and glaring back at him.

Ace:"this deadweight can't use magic and he seem to be stuck in his mind to help! Let's go" he said and dragged poor Deuce with him.

You on the other hand stood in your place looking blankly into space process and what's happening in the only thing you felt is rage , Anger, absolutely TIRED  of these two. First they mocked you for not having magic or not being from here, then pulled you into their problem and made you pay for it with them When you only tried to stop it, then they have the audacity to try and ran away and probably leave you to do all the work AND COCONUT IS WITH THEM!? No. you had enough you're going to end this and when you said this you mean theme.

You:"that's it" you muttered under your breath with your normal voice and dashed down the hall in inhumanly speed and past Ace and deuce Who were shocked by the blur that went past them in a very high speed they couldn't see him.

And so on the chase begin with you three going after the raccoons and the monkey and you almost catching up to them you would have got them already if it weren't for coconut being almost fast as you and a better dodger with his small form picking up grim and sprinting faster jumping from one place to another from one statue to another from one tree to another to get away or it's going to be the end.

Now coco knew he shouldn't disobey not only his owner but his human friend The only one who he'll except as his friend The one who took care of him when he was just a newborn monkey doesn't know and remember where his family is or if they even still alive he has not seen many monkeys but himself throughout his life.

You:"COCONUT STOP THIS RIGHT NOW" you yelled running faster the gap between getting closer you reached your arm out to grab grim who was on coco's back grim looked horrified by the hand getting closer to him when coconut jumped on a tree then through a window close to it going inside he wanted to stop not wanting to anger you more but he knows it will not end well whether he stopped or not so he kept going you of course got Irritated more and went after theme.

Ace and Deuce stopped running leaning on the wall you jumped at Breathing heavily Put in their hands on their chest trying to catch at least a bit of air.

Ace:"they....they went inside co...come on left me up" said ace turn to Deuce who was on his knees and hands Catching his breath looked up at him then at the window you went through.

Deuce:"what? That window is too far up fo two people to get to it and it's dangerous what if you fall and broke your leg?" he said getting up and brushing off the grass on his pants.

Ace:"UGH then how the hell did that Magic-less guy did that?" 

Deuce:" I guess you can't judge a book by its cover" he said putting a finger on his chin.

Ace:"what are you trying to say?" Said ace narrowing his eyes at deuce.

Deuce:" you like everyone else when heard he doesn't have magic and was not chosen obviously thought he was weak and easy to pick on now look at him! running in the speed of light jumping from one place to another Like some sort of a ninja he even jumped over 20 feet to get to that window. I mean are we even sure he doesn't have magic? Maybe the mirror made a mistake and they did say they I sense something Powerful from him" explained deuce and the last part got ace thinking but quickly went back to glare at him.

Ace:" what are you? My mom to give life lessons? Yes he is magicless and weak and yes the mirror did make a mistake by bringing him now shut up and follow me" said ace and running to the entrance deuce sighed and went after him.

Time skip chasing grim and coco everywhere

(Y/N)POV

Still chasing the two animals we reached the cafeteria.

Ace:" Crap! He's darting around everywhere"

Grim:"Hehehehe! Catch us if you can suckers!" Laughed grim, and him and coconut climbed the walls and jumped on the chandelier.

Deuce:"kuh, getting on the chandelier is underhanded move. We've haven't Learnt the magic to fly yet we need something to get up there and also catch him...." he continued muttering while they not paying attention to me I mastered enough Chakra in my legs and walked up the walls to get to them when grim turned his head to me his eyes widening He was about to say something but coconut put a hand on his mouth and I put a finger to my mouth as in Signal him to shush.

Deuce:"Ah! I got it" yelled Deuce I looked down to see him pull out a pen and aim it at ace I'm getting a bad feeling about this I need to get them down fast.

Ace:"I've got to think of an idea-" ace stopped mid sentence when he saw Deuce aim his pen at him" Woah, Woah, wait a sec. why are you pointing your magical pen at me?" backed up ace putting his hands up in front of him.

Deuce:"I'll just throw you" he said and my eyes widened the bad feeling getting worse so I tried to get to them faster.

Ace:" you're joking!? Wooaaahaaa! Don't make me float! You're really going to throw me!? knock it off" he yelled at deuce then looked up and saw me on the ceiling.

Ace:"what th-" he was about to point me out but deuce cut him off.

Deuce:" catch him, ya hear? Take aim...fire" yelled deuce and throw ace up (a/n:"for some reason it "deuce" to "dead" 😆)

Ace:"GYEEUUUHH HHHAAAAAAA!!" Yelled Ace I looked down again almost close to grim and coco my eyes went wide when I saw Ace flying Towards them so I ran faster to save them.

Grim:"Ffngaaaaaa!!!!!!????" Yelled Grim and coconut as Ace hit the chandelier and all three of them yelled as they fall down with the chandelier I jumped and grabbed coco and  shield him from the fall we hit the ground will I hit the ground on my back it didn't help the fact there were glass from the chandelier so that was painful.

Ace:"[Cough x3] I can't believe it" coughed Ace and I violently from the Dust all around us.

Grim:"Ffngaa" grim was still in dazz while coconut is Checking if I'm okay patting my back.

Deuce:"I..I screwed up! I didn't think about the landing!" Said deuce looking shocked and scared.

Ace:"Are. You...AN IDIOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!????" Yelled Ace grabbing deuce by the shoulders and shaking him back and forth" we caught grim but if the headmaster finds out we busted The chandelier.."he said but then was cut off by a familiar voice and it did not sound happy.

Crowley:"If I find out what?" We all turned our heads around to see a very not happy headmaster having his arms crossed over his chest.

Ace:"Ah...headmaster-"

Crowley:" Just~ what~ exactly~ ARE YOU ALL DOING!!??"he yelled his gaze then went to my State and the yellow dots gone wide when he saw some glass on my back and trying to get up.

Grim:"Ffngaaa....the room is spinning"

Crowley:" you weren't satisfied with just damaging the statue so you decided to destroy the chandelier?" He said and Ace and deuce looked scared" this is the last straw I will have all of you expelled"he said

Ace&deuce:" EEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH!!!!" they both yelled and deuce went In front of him.

Deuce:" please! anything but that! I have things to do in the school!" Plead deuce but Crowley had none of it.

Crowley:" you have nothing to blame but your own idiocy"

Deuce:"I'll pay for the damages if I have to"

Crowley:"this is no normal chandelier. This is a magical chandelier that uses candles that will burn for eternity. It is a Masterpiece made by the legendary masters of magical tools it has been entrusted to the school since its very foundation taking into consideration its historical value it will cost no less than 1 billion madol can you pay for those damage" he asked and all of our eyes widened at the hearing of the price.

Deuce:"a..B-billion madol" muttered deuce shocked by the price.

You:'that's impossible even the Hokage won't be able to pay that' I thought as I got up and and coco on my back taking out the glass.

Ace:"but teacher, can't you fix it right up with magic.." asked ace with a nervous smile but quickly went away.

Crowley:" Magic is not that powerful, more importantly what we called the heart of magical tool, The magic crystal was shattered no two magic crystal are the same The chandelier will never be lit again"said Crowley Lowering his head down ace and deuce did the same.

Ace:"how can that..."
Deuce:"Crap...what am I doing... what am I going to tell mom"I heard what deuce said and felt sad and petty for him there has to be another way to fix the chandelier.

You:"there has to be a another way..."I said walking to stand between ace and deuce and all their heads turned to me

You:"you said no Magic is powerful so that Crystal couldn't have been made but it was found but if it was made by the The legendary Masters of magic there is bound to be a another one somewhere maybe if you searched the library we'll find it and we can return the chandelier to its place" I said and both ace and deuce turned their head to Crowley who kept staring at me I stared back.

You:"think Mr.Crowley...are you sure there isn't away to fix it?" I asked and he stayed silent he put a hand on his Chin in a thinking position.

Crowley:"....that's right. There's one way" he said and all three of us parked up at that but deuce seemed the most with hope.

Crowley:" there might be one way to fix chandelier"

Ace&Deuce:"EH!?"

You:"and that is?" I asked the three of us walking closer to hear him.

Crowley:" The magical crystal for this chandelier was mined in the dwarfs mine if we have A magical crystal of the same kind as the original the repairs might be possible" he finished and deuce walked in front with a fist on his chest looking determined.

Deuce:" I will go find a magical Crystal please allow me to go" he said the last part loudly with determination I smiled under the mask at that, he's not willing to give up at all not just for his future but for his mother as well.

Crowley:" However, I have no guarantee that they are any left in the mine that mine has been closed for a while and it's very possible it's exhausted of the crystal"

Deuce:"I'll do anything to got the expulsion rescinded"

You:"and I'm going with him the expulsion doesn't matter to me since I am not a student to begin with but I am part of destroying a property so I want to help make it up I think it's dangerous to go by yourself " I said as I went and stood next to him.

Crowley:"...fine I shall give you one night come to me with a magical crystal by tomorrow morning or face expulsion"

Deuce:"Hai! thank you very much!" said deuce bowing and I did the same.

Ace:"Uuaaah. I suppose let's go get that magic crystal and be done with it" sighed ace putting a hand on his neck.

Crowley:" use the The gate in the mirror chamber to go directly to the dwarfs mine"

Deuce&you:"hai" and we all ran not before I picked up grim and hold in my arms coconut on my shoulder and chased after the two.

Grim:"ha! What now.." what exactly to did I.." grim finally woke up I looked around seeing us running.

You:"I'll explain on the way you gonna want to stay unconscious after knowing the mess you and coconut made" I said with venom in my voice glaring at coconut in the corner of my eyes and he avoided my gaze then brought them back to look ahead of me.

Time skip to

the mirror chamber

We stood in front of the mirror I looked around the room and There is Coffens floating around us This is the room I woke up in and met grim where he threatened to burn me if I don't give him my clothes this room we're in is where it all Begins.

Ace:"Aaaaah... why did it turn into something like this? Today is really not my day" ace complained and my eyebrow twitched he started the whole thing and he dares to complain like a child complaining about cleaning a mass he made.

You:"well none of this will had happen if you hadn't open you're mouth in the beginning this is your karma" I said not spearing a glance at him.

Ace:"oh here we go again, why do you keep blaming it at me that raccoon is part of it as well"

You:"because it is, because of you not keeping mouth shut it got grim mad and burned the statue Which lead to the punishment and because of you trying to skip we had to hunt you down Which lead grim and coconut to skip as will and we had to hunt them too which lead to the chandelier to fall if you had just stayed and did your part we will have been already done and went on our ways and we won't have to talk to each other anymore" I said as I turn my head and glared at him.

Ace:" your never going to let it down would you?" He said glaring back at me.

You:" I have a hard time letting go of grudges"

Ace:" maybe that's why You don't have any friends but that monkey I'm surprised he didn't run away yet"

You:"and you think someone will stay with you? that someone needs to have The patience of a God To even last 3 minutes around you before they go crazy" I said and both of us stood glaring at each other he was about to say something but deuce beat him to it.

Deuce:"can you two stop now? we don't have enough time"

Grim:"you two are arguing like a married couple" said grim and both me and ace Snapped our heads to him.

Ace/you:" DO NOT PUT ME WITH HIM LIKE THAT!!!" we yelled and grim jumped back scared.

Ace:"like I'll ever be with someone like him sorry buddy but I'm straight" he said and turned his head away.

You:"I'll already dead before even thinking of that" I said turning my head the other way.

Deuce:"now isn't the time to argue let's go"he said me and ace give one last glare before all of us stood in front of the mirror grim hopped on my arm while coconut stayed on my shoulder.

Deuce:"mirror mirror on the wall, Light our way to the dwarfs mine" he said out loud then a light come from the mirror and it grow bigger as it surrounding us we closed our eyes preparing for everything about to happen.

Time skip

Dwarfs mine — silents woods

We arrived at our destination I looked around in a creepy dark woods and in front of me I see a small olde shack this place gives a gives Erie and creepy vibe.

Deuce:"so this is the Dwarf mine...it used to be prosperous thanks to magic crystal mining but..."

Grim:"Uuuuhh...Feels like something could jump out" said grim hiding behind my shoulder.

You:"honestly I'v seen creeper woods then this but this one feels a bit...odd"

Ace:"oh, there's a house back there. Let's go ask them about the mine" ace pointed out and we all walked to the front of the house.

I knocked 3 times and called out for anyone but no one answered I knocked again and nothing I looked at them then back at the door and pushed it open we walked in taking a look around the place is completely ran down it looked as it hadn't been entered in years there is dust and cobwebs everywhere furniture scattered on the floor and I saw an axe stuck to a tape.

Deuce:" I guess is abandoned it's a mess in here" sighed deuce.

Grim:"Puwah! I got spider web in the face" coughed grim trying to get rid of the web that he walked in to.

Ace:" Aren't the tables and chairs on the small side? Are they for kids"he said and started counting the chairs"One,two...there's seven! So many! He said.

You:"that's a big family or the people that worked here lived in here temporarily"

Deuce:"you right this was probably a lively home when dwarfs mine flourished"

Ace:"they did what they had. to after all, the magic crystals are found inside coal for now let's go check it out" he said and all of us went back out side and to the other side of the house to see a an Entrance to a cave.

Grim:" W-we're gonna go in that pitch black hole?" Shivered grim hiding further behind me and coco as well.

Ace:"scared? Lame" said ace I was about to stop him.

Grim:"Naaanh!? I'm not s-scared at all" grim yelled jumping from my shoulder to the ground and stood in front of us

Grim:"I'm taking the lead! You guys follow me!" He said and walked inside with us following I looked at Ace and he just giving a smile and winked and continued walking.

We kept walking for a while none of us said anything I looked around the cave looking at the crystals at the walls they were Beautiful shining brightly light our path.

Deuce:"wait" deuce suddenly said making us stop.

Ace:"what?" Questioned ace and deuce seemed to be glaring in front of us I took a 2nd to listen in if there is anyone here.

Deuce:"something...is here" he said I looked it the Direction he was looking at and saw a figure coming out of the dark.

Ghost A:"Heeeeeee. Hee hee. Our first visitors in 10 years" two ghost similar to the ones I saw back in the dorm but they had a cloth and a hood over them.

Ghost B:"make yourselves at home. for eternity" he said then more ghosts came out laughing like crazy people all of us got in a fighting stand ace and deuce Pulled out their pen and grim hopped on my head ready to fire and I get ready if I needed to use my Jutsu.

Ace:" this place is haunted with ghosts too?"

Deuce:" we don't have time to deal with them one by one. let's go"

Ace:" don't think you can just order me around if you hadn't done something idiotic we won't be in this mess" he said and deuce turned to glare at him.

Deuce:" you wanna talk about who started it? Its cause you wouldn't clean"

Ace:" it started when that furball burnt to the Queen of hearts statue"

Grim:"Ffgna! That's what you get for making a fool out of me"grim argued back.

Deuce:" All of you! do you understand our situation right now? We're all expelled if we don't get back with the magic crystal by tomorrow morning!"

Ace:"so stop patronizing me. It's really taking me off"he said walking closer to deuce but I put a hand on his chest and push them away.

You:" stop it you three is not the time to argue we need to-huh?" I stopped midsentence when I heard something.

Ace:"hey wha-"
You:"shhh" I put my finger on his lips silenced him walked in front of the group and listened closely to the Noise again.

???:"....on't....Ive....wo.." it spoke we all jumped back it's sound like it's in lot of pain.

Ace:"W-what's....that voice?"

???:"St...one....ssss...mine..." it spoke again sounding closer.

Deuce:"I think it's... getting closer" he said as we backed up again.

???:"Stone........IS MIIIIIIIINNEE" and out of the shadows came out huge monster With a cracked bottle of black liquid for his head Marching towards us.

All:"IT'S HEEERRRREEE" we yelled and and ran The other direction we came from away from the monster.

Deuce:"what the heck is that thing!?" Yelled deuce as we kept running.

Grim:"FFFGGNNAAA!! Crowley didn't say anything about that let's get outta here" screamed grim hinging to my ponytail/shoulder for dear life.

Ace:" it's so nasty! But didn't mention a stone!?"He asked still running.

Grim:"Eeh!?"

Monster:"St...one.., won't....give" it spoke Still chasing us.

Deuce:" so there really are a magic crystals left"he said his eyes shining with hope.

Grim:"N-n-n-n-nope, Nope! I am a genius but I can't beat that thing"

Deuce:"but we'll be expelled without it...I'm going" he said stopped on his tracks and turned to the monster.

Ace:" you got to be kidding" said ace stopping as well and looking back at him.

You:" it's impossible by yourself it's too dangerous" I yelled I love his determination and not giving up but not no one with this thing could lead to his death.

Deuce:"I cannot, under any circumstances, be expelled" he yelled taken out a pen pointing it at the monster.

Monster:"leave! Leave! LEEEEEAAAAVE" it yelled swinging his arm at deuce throwing him across the cave Hidden his back on the wall I immediately went to side helping them up and checking for any injuries.

Ace:" stand back if you have no control Mr serious! I'll stop it haaa" ace took out his pen and swinged it making A big gust of wind pushing the monster back slightly.

Monster:"WUUUUOOOOOOHHH" the monster screamed throwing ace like it did to deuce and he landed right next to us hitting his back as well and sliding down.

You:"the heck did you think a gust of wind will do to that huge thing?"I said as I helped his up.

Ace:"[cough x2] shut up. I'll like to see you try something then" he said as he pushed my hand off.

Grim:"Ffgnaaa. stay away "screamed grim as he Breathe out fire directly at the monster it didn't affect him but it did make him more angry.

Monster:"GRRRR"

Grim:"I-it's not working at all" he said as he stepped back when the Monster took a step forward coconut ran and grabbed him and ran back to us.

I looked around trying to thinking of something to help Without showing myself  until I saw a light shining harder than the others behind the monster at the very far end of the tunnel.

You:" something sparkling over there" I pointed and they both looked at The direction.

Ace:" behind that thing! at the end of the tunnel, something..."

Deuce:"that light. Is it a Magic crystal...!?"

Monster:"GGGOOOOOOHHHH!!!! WON'T GIIIIVE"

Grim:"L-l-l-l-let's get out of here! we're done for at this rate"

You:" EVERYONE RETREAT NOW" I yelled picked up grim and coco and we all ran out of here.

Monster:"GGGOOOHHHH" the monster yelled chasing after us until we finally made it out I looked behind us to see the monster no longer there so we stopped to catch our breath.

Grim:" is this far enough" said grim nervously looking behind us.

Ace:" Oooww... what in the world was that?! No one said anything about that!" He said breathing heavily.

Deuce:"it didn't seem like any old ghost" said deuce looking back it the Insurance.

Ace:" let's give up and go home. I'd rather get expelled then fight that thing" he said and deuce looked back narrowing his eyes eyebrows at him.

Deuce:"what!? Don't screw with! me I rather die than face expulsion! There is a magic crystal right in front of us and you want to go home!" He said his voice getting lower Me and coconut glanced at each other noticing a slight change in deuce.

Ace:"Ha you talk big for someone who is worse at magic than me. Go alone if you want I'm done"

Deuce:"Ooh that's right? Then stay right there cowering like a spineless coward"deuce suddenly shouted putting his fist in his other hand me grim and coco were shocked at the sudden change of personality he sounded like a delinquent ace obviously wasn't fazed by that.

Ace:"Huuuuuh?? Coward? Who exactly are you talking about?" He mocked and it got deuce more mad he pulled his arm back ready to punch him before his fist came in contact with ace face I stood in front of him and grabbed his fist with one hand it was just inches away from my face coco jumped on his back grabbed his neck and tried to pull him away.

You:" Deuce, stop it, get a hold of yourself. what's with the change of character?" I said out loud and his face of anger changed to shock he pulled his arm back and stepped back.

Grim:" did you switch up you're character or something?"

Deuce:"A-ahem! My bad. I lost my composure a bit" he said lowering his head.

You:" we have to think of something are you sure there isn't any magic we can use to help us"

Deuce:"like headmaster said earlier, Magic isn't all powerful if you can't imagine it then it won't materialise large-scale or a complicated magic require a lot of training to use"

Ace:" but that's why we have a school for magic You have to practice a lot to use magic just as it comes to mind bluntly you'll screw up if you lose your cool"

You:"I see, kinda like our way of Teaching in my world they teach us to be patient and balanced with ourselves because one wrong move can turn everything the wrong way if you aren't careful enough"

Deuce:" at any rate, I'm going in there. I'll figure out a way to beat that thing and come back with a magic crystal"

Ace:" however judging by the chandelier incident you're a complete idiot you couldn't lend a single hit earlier but now you'll figure it out it's going to end the same" and he's at it again that mouth of his going to get him killed one day.

Deuce:"come again? You think of..."he got up to his face.

Grim:"here they go again" sighed grim letting his ears drop I had about enough of arguing we're not going to get anything done at this point so it's time for me to step in I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

You:"KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO" I Shouted at the top of my lungs shocking the three.

Grim:"Waaah! Why are you shouting all of a sudden" asked grim seeming surprised and scared.

You:" neither of you could do anything back there all of you were just about yourselves, about"I'll handle it" and "you can't do it" this isn't about showing off who is better than who at magic because it won't change the fact that if we don't get the magic crystal, ALL of us Will be thrown out and your magic won't matter So get it together because this is not a competition" I said As I glared at all of them and they all look taking back probably knowing I was right.

Grim:"Ff....fgnaaa"

Deuce:"Guuhh...b-but... what exactly should we do?" Sighed deuce I took a moment to think I knew the only way is to work together but I don't think these three will be up for it, god this is exactly like my first training with team7 none of them wanted to work with each other I need to convince them to it.

You:" we need to come up with a proper strategy a plan to get the Magic crystal" I said and ace seemed to Caught on to what I'm saying.

Ace:" strategy? you mean get along and work together? HA. That's cool do you have no problem saying lame things with a serious face. huh?"

Deuce:"Agreed, no way I'm working with this loser" said deuce crossing his arms.

Grim:"but... I feel like it's really lame to get expelled at the first day school" said grim and both ace and deuce eyes grew big, perfect grim you're making this easier for me.

Ace:"Uuh...that's"
Deuce"............"

You:"he's right what are people going to say when they hear about the two students a monster and a regular human getting expelled in the first day you're going to be the laugh of the school the whole year, maybe even next year IF the mirror Chosed you again" I said and finally all of them sighed given in.

Ace:"..haaaah, fine! we just have to get it done, right? So what's your plan?" He said giving me a smile and I high-fived myself in the inside.

You:" I already got the perfect one" I said and all of them Came closer to hear it.

Time skip after explaining the plan.

We stood at the entrance of the cave we already went through the plan couple of times explaining where everyone will be and what to do.

Grim;"you... really think it'll go as planned? I'm sca...no, just nervous" asked grim looking away from the entrance to me I looked at his Big blue eyes staring into them then at the entrance.

You:" Will just need to follow through the plan and hope for the best and except our faith whatever it is"

Ace:"haha. You're too stiff. Just go with the flow. Let's get this over with" he said putting a hand on my shoulder I looked at him then at Deuce who nodded and gives me a determined smile then at grim then finally coconut give me a big smile nodding his head I smiled at that then looked back at the  cave and glared at it with determent in my eyes.

You:"let's do this"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You:" ready grim?"
Grim:"Y-y-yes"

You:"deuce?"
Deuce:"ready"

You:"Ace?"
Ace:" yeah, yeah, ready let's get this over with"

You:"coconut?"
Coconut:"(monkey noises)"

You:" alright go grim and coconut"

Grim:" hey beasty! O-o-over here!" Yelled grim and The monster came out.
Coconut:"(monkey noises)" jumped coconut waving his arms in the air.

Monster:"Grrr...LeaAAAAAAVVEE"

Grim:"Gah! It's coming!"

You:"here~ Beasty beasty come here buddy "I said as I patted my lag Like I'm calling out for my dog and that seem to anger him.

Monster:"Grr!? Their...thief...too...won't give...mine...MINE!!" It said as it tried to punch us but we dodged it barely.

Grim:"Pyah! That punch looks like a knockout of it lands" said grim as we kept dodging more punches.

You:" get it as far as possible from the tunnel grim"

Monster:"Go AwAy, Go AwAy" it shouted as it kept chasing him and coco.

Grim:" it's pretty far from the tunnel now"he yelled I looked at the distance between the monster and the tunnel and it's perfect distance I looked at ease and nodded.

Ace:"ok, I got this! Let's go, extra large Tempest"he shouted as he swings his pen and it made a strong gust of wind.

Grim:"and the great grim fire special! Ffgnaaaaa"he fired at the monster Breathing out huge amount of fire With the wind picking it up it's around the monster like the tornado I made at the ceremony.

Monster:"GUAAAAAAAAAH!?" It yelled in agony from the fire.

Ace:"How's that! I can even fan grim's shoddy flames into a inferno"

Grim:"it's not shoddy! Ugh, every word out of your mouth pisses me off"

You:"the monster is caught in the fire tornado now is our chance deuce, I believe in you"I called out to deuce who closed his eyes took a deep breath and concentrate.

Deuce:" calm down... take aim... the biggest, heaviest... thing I know..." he then opened his eyes looking Determent"come forth, cauldron" he yelled and a giant pot The same one that fell on Ace but bigger it fell on the monster.

Monster:"Guaaa!?" It fell on him trapping it under it.

Grim:"Got it! Nice work everyone. look! The monster look as flat as a pancake just like Ace earlier"

Ace:" you don't need to bring that up again! Jeez today is just not my day" he sighed shaking his head.

You:" no Time for chitchat let's go while that thing is stuck" I said as I run inside coconut jumped on my shoulder in the three followed behind me.

Monster:"WAAAAAAIIITT" the monster yelled from behind but we paid no attention to it and kept running We saw the light from earlier getting closer and there it is the magic crystal we came here for.

Deuce:"there it is, the Magic crystal" deuce pointed out I went and picked it up taking the chance to examine it A beautiful blue crystal I was green red and blue shining from it it shines in the dark brighter than the Moon and when I picked it up it's shined even more my thoughts were cut off by the sound of the monster.

Monster:"HANDS OOOOOOFFFF"

Ace:"Crap! That thing is almost free"

Grim:"Oi deuce! Throw some more stuff on it"

Deuce:" something heavy?......come forth cauldron" he yelled and a pot fall on the monster but that wasn't enough.

Deuce:"and , uuummmm, ummm, cauldron!"

You:" keep going deuce"

Deuce:"on more, cauldron!"

Monster:"NNNGUAAA" the monster is almost out free.

Ace:" do you have anything but cauldron in your repertoire?"

Deuce:"shut up! I'm at my wits' end here" he through yet again a cauldron and grim fired at him again.

Grim:" we got the magic crystal! Let's skedaddle"

Ace:"Roger"and all of us ran towards the entrance with a crystal in hand.

Monster:"that is.......MIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEE" that thing yelled throwing off the cauldrons in sprinting to towards us.

We made it out but that thing is still chasing us.

Ace:" you're kidding!? It knocked off all of the stuff and come after us!"

Monster:"Uuuh...Uuughhh...!Give...it ba...ck!!" It came closer but I noticed something in his movements he's stumbling over he's getting weaker this might be our chance.

Deuce:"Shoot! It's gonna catch up to us!"

You:"but look at it it's getting weaker this is our chance we have to fight it"

Ace:"Aaaaaah. Fine! Let's finish it! don't let me down, Mr. serious" ace said taking out his pen.

Deuce:"you too" deuce clutching his pen harder.

Grim:" i'll show off my true power" said grim getting his fire ready the fire and his ears Growing bigger.

Ace:"you stay behind noob, and watch out for the crystal" he said pushing me back.

You:" and let you fight on your own? HA, i've been in battles more dangerous than this one those who leave their teammates behind are worse than cowards don't think I'll let you have all the fun" I said as I pushed him away put the crystal down and took off my shirt wrapped it around the crystal protecting it then give it to coconut and he went up one of the trees further from here.

Ace:"W-w-wait, YOU A GIRL!!??" Shouted ace when he saw The bandages and one set of fabric wrapped around my chest.

Deuce/grim:"WHAT!?" The other two shouted and a huge blush came on deuce.

You:"I'll explain later, let's get this over with first"I said now in my normal voice as I cracked my knuckles and got in a fighting stand.

Time skip because I can't do fight scenes.

You:"deuce throw another one"I shouted as I dodged another punch from the monster.

Deuce:"HAI" he shouted back making another cauldron throwing it at it.

You:"Ace, grim, Now"I shouted and ace made another cast of wind and Grim fired more while he is distracted by the fire I build enough chakra in my hand and ran Towards it jumped up in the air and punched it in its face or it's bottle, The force throw the monster back hitting the wall.

Ace:" ugh that thing won't give up"

Deuce:" he's almost down we can't stop now" said deuce I looked at the monster figure trying to get up The bottle is more cracked and more black liquid coming out of it if we broke that bottle the monster will be down but how?.

I looked up at the ceiling to see the rocks shaking my eyes winding an idea came to mind.

You:"get ready to run" I said and all of them look at me.

Ace:"what why? What are you going to do?" He asked but I ignored it and walked forward towards the monster.

Ace:"hey are you crazy!? Come back here" Who is about to follow me but Deuce stopped him.

Deuce:"Wait let's just see what she does"said deuce keeping his eyes at me.

I stopped midway still not too close or far and the monster I put my hands around my mouth and shouted on the top of my lungs.

You:"HEY MONSTER YOU WANT THE CRYSTAL THEN COME AND GET IT FROM ME" I yelled

Ace:"Heyheyhey, what are you doing? we're trying to get away from it!" Shouted Ace but I continued seeing the monster getting up. (A/n:"it changed Ace to Ass🤣)

You:"COME ON YOU INKE DISGUSTING WEAK MONSTER YOU WANT IT? THEN COME HERE" I shouted again and the monster come marching to me I turned my head to the guys.

You:"Go, Now" I said ace was about to grab my arm but deuce stopped him.

Deuce:"Let's trust her on this come on" deuce said pulling him ace looked back at me and I just nodded and he ran with deuce and grim I looked back at the monster getting closer.

I took a deep breath and glared at it as it got more closer to where I wanted to be I did the hand signs and put both of my hands on the ground.

You:" Earth style Jutsu: Earthquake"I yelled the ground start shaking with the cave rocks start falling down from the ceiling then it whole fall down on the monster I turned around and ran as the rocks falling down behind me.

Grim:"AAHHH EARTHQUAKE!!!"

Deuce:"but how is that?"

Ace:"what did you do?" Asked ace when I got closer to them.

You:" no time to explain"I said as I picked all three of them throwing them on my shoulder and ran faster.

We made it out before the whole cave collapsed and I put them down.

Deuce:"Huff...Huff...!"

Ace:"we...did it"

Grim:"w-we won...we actually won!"

Deuce:"Hooray!"

Ace:"we did it!"

Grim:" victory high-five"

All:"Yaaaaay!!" They all high-fived I chuckle at their happiness.

You:"you three are getting along pretty well now huh?"I teased and all their eyes went wide and pulled back from each other.

Deuce:"..Ah N-no. this is nothing like that"

Ace:"Y-yeah yeah! Could you stop saying weird stuff?"

Grim:"w-we won because of my genius it's not because we pooled our strength" said grim Crossing his arms.

You:" sure, sure. What ever fits up your ego more" I rolled my eyes chuckling at the end Ace then came in front of me rubbing his neck.

Ace:"...I guess making excuses is pretty lame. I hate to admit it but we won thanks to your plan"

Deuce:" True we got the magic crystal because you gave us levelheaded instructions we can prevent out expulsion this way I'm so relieved" sighed deuce.

You:" is thanks to our teamwork we got this done I'm just glad everyone is alright" I said and did a closed eye smile I don't know if they can tell from the mask on me.

Ace:"yeah, yeah we all are relieved and seriously worn-out let go"

Deuce:"wait where's the Crystal" asked deuce it's all them start looking around until Coconut jumped out from one of the trees beside us and landed on my shoulder handed me the crystal.

You:"good job coco at keeping it safe I forgive you" I said as I patted his head.

Grim:" i'm starving for using so much magic... Hmm? What's this?" I looked at what he picked up a black rock.

Ace:" remains from the monster?"

Deuce:" A magic crystal...? but I never seen one pitch black like coal before"said as grim starts sniffing it.

Grim:" this thing smells really good this has to be candy the monster was hiding. Oooooh I can't hold back, Itadakimasu" he said and eat the whole thing in one go.

You:"grim spit that out What if it's poison"

Grim:"Uuhh" he stopped moving all of a sudden.

Deuce:"hey, you alright"

Ace:"Aaah. That's why you don't eat things off the ground~"

You:' damn it I don't know any sort of healing to get rid of poison. oh no,oh no why am I so useless'I panicked

Grim:"D....D-d-d-......DELICIOUS!!" He shouted

Ace/Deuce/you:"what!?"

Grim:"it's full-bodied but also rich, with an aromatic sweetness that bloom in my mouth like a whole field of flowers in my mouth" he said and I sighed of relieve.

Ace:"Bleegghhh, monsters really do have different taste than us"

Deuce:" I guess so but more than that.. most people won't even put a mystery object In their mouth without a thought"

You:" at least he's okay I guess monsters are omnivores"

Grim:"Gahahaha! Tasty tasty. Don't worry my stomach isn't weak like yours"

Ace :" don't come crawling to me when you get sick later"

Deuce:" switching gears let's get this magic crystal to the headmaster"

You:"you right let's go" I start walking but didn't feel them follow me I turned back to see ace and deuce looking at me blushing.

Ace:"are you not going to put the shirt back on?" Asked ace and deuce covered his eyes looking away I looked down at myself remembering I don't have my shirt on.

You:"I can't I to need to keep it around the crystal to protect it the light from it could attract more things to it" I said and Felt something dropped on me I looked beside me and saw deuce without his jacket and putt it on me still looking away.

Deuce:" at least wear this to cover up you can return it to me later" he said

You:" thank you deuce what a gentleman you are" I said in the bush on him grow more.

Ace:"hey I was going to do the same thing but he beat me to it" said ace pouting.

You:"thank you Ace now let's go" and we all start walking I took a glance back at the now blocked entrance I look at the ground in front of it and black liquid leaking from under the rocks.

You:"sorry monster but at least now you're out of the misery now" I whispered.

Ace:"come on (y/n) I will leave you behind but you have the magic crystal"yelled ace from where they are

You:"wow I feel so loved now" I said sarcastically as I ran to them.

Time skip

We finally went back to the Mirror chamber and saw Crowley standing there I went up to him removed the shirt to show the magic crystal and he was surprised.

Crowley:"Eh!? You really went to the dwarfs mine to find a magic crystal"

All:"huh!?"

You:" what do you mean? you're the one who told us to go" I said glaring at him.

Crowley:" I really didn't think...you'd not only go but then came back with a crystal in hand I quickly completed the paperwork of your expulsion" he said and to tell you I wanted to strangle him right here in now so he's lied to us thinking we won't do it? I grabbed him by his collar and brought him down to me glaring hard at him.

You:" so you lied to us made us go through all that trouble to grab this crystal that you didn't even believe it still existed and still made us go? Do you take us for fools? No. Do you take me for a fool?" I said to him glaring at him and coconut and grim growling on my shoulders.

Crowley:"H-h-hey hey let's c-c-calm down now" he said shaking trying to get me off.

Grim:"Nnga! The nerve of this guy! while we are off fighting some crazy beast"

Crowley:"Beast?" Questioned Crowley after I finally let go of him.

Ace:" there was a monster there it was super gross and crazy strong! it was awful"

Crowley:" can you explain in more details"

Time skip after explaining the whole thing to him.

Now we're on his Office after explaining everything a big room with one desk in the middle and around it there's a floating portraits of the faces what they call the great seven The statues we saw in the main streets

Crowley:"Hoh hoohh, mysterious monster living in the coal mine end of the four of you-"

You:"five" I corrected him when he didn't mention coconut.

Crowley:"..five of you Where did together to defeated and Bring back the magic crystal"

Ace:" we really didn't work together..."

Deuce:" it was more like our goals were aligned..." here they go again denying it I shook my head at that and looked at the headmaster Who stayed silent.

Crowley:"Ooh... Oooooooh... OOOOOHHHH!!!!OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!" He starts sobbing out of the sodding we were taking back at it looked at each other awkwardly.

Grim:" what's with this guy? why is an adult burst into tears?"

You:" ummm, mr.Crowley are you ok " I asked concerned.

Crowley:" in all these years that I've been a headmaster for the day to come that students from night rave in college to come hand-in-hand to face and defeat their enemy" he said between sobs Ace and deuce looked at each other then looked away grossed out.

Deuce:"what!? I did not hold this guy's hand"

Ace:" I would never do that. gross! How old are you headmaster!?"

You:" he meant working together you idiot" I shook my head coconut doing the same.

Crowley:" I'm overwhelmed with emotions this incident confirms it" he said standing up from his seat looking directly at me.

Crowley:" (y/n) you without a doubt have a talent as a beast tamer"

You:"this again?" I asked I do have a beast sealed in me but come on.

Crowley:" students of night raven college are budding wizard called here by the dark mirror. However, they are of a superior class that makes them prideful and egotistical people that have not even the slightest inkling to work with another, making many of them selfish and self-centered" he said clearly forgetting that he just insulted to students in front of him.

Grim:" you're really not saying anything good"

Crowley:"you cannot use magic. But, maybe, precisely because you cannot use magic then you can give instructions To wizards and get them to cooperate perhaps the mediocrity is exactly what the school needs right now!" He said having a big smile on him walked from behind the desk and brought me to a hug. this guy is seriously too touchy for my liking.

Ace:" he's not saying anything nice is he?" He said glaring at him hugging me and me trying to get out from his arms.

Crowley:" I have no doubt that your existence is essential to the future of this Academy" he said in a serious voice finally letting me go.

Crowley:"so says my educator-senses Trapola, spad, I rescinding your expulsion" he said and ace and deuce were happy and relieved.

Crowley:"and you (c/n) I shall...give you the qualifications to attend night Raven college as a student" he announced and all of us were shocked.

All:"Eeh!?"

You:" even though I can't use magic?"

Ace:"huh? But what about when yo-" he was about to say what I did back in the cave but coconut jumped and covered his mouth fast.

Crowley:"yes. For I am exceedingly generous" he said With closed eyes smile thank God he didn't pay attention to what ace said.

You:" i'm quite sceptical about this "generous" offer" I said raising an eyebrow at him.

Crowley:" but there is one condition" he said and all eyes were on him again.

Crowley:" you cannot use magic becoming a wizard is out of the question. You probably will not be able to complete all your lessons so that's why grim, you have proven to me that you possess enough talent to become a wizard therefore I shall allow The two of you to in role together as one students" he said and grim jumped at that.

Grim:"Ffgna!?I...I can go to this Academy too...? Not as a handyman but as a student?" Grim said looking as he is about to start sobbing too"

You:"yes grim you finally a step closer to become a great wizard like you wanted to be" I said as I picked him up and hugged him.

Crowley:"You don't ever let an accident like yesterday happen again do we have an agreement?"

Grim:"Ffgnaaa...Ffgna...we-we can..." he looked up at me Tears in his big blue eyes and I looked back at him With warm in mine wiped his tears away and patting his head.

You:" you did it grim your in, congratulations" I said and he had the biggest smile on him.

Grim:"Ffgnaaaaaaaa!! I did it" he said jumping from my arms to my head throwing his arms in the air coconut did the same and I just chuckled at that.

Crowley:" well then I shall give you symbol of your status as a student of night Raven College, a magic crystal to grim"he said and a light surrounded grim's neck and a Purple Crystal appeared on it.

Grim:"Woah! A magic crystal!?" Asked grim looking at the gem hanging from The collar.

Crowley:" it is the norm for students to have their Magic crystals in the form of a magical pen but you wouldn't be able to grab it with your paws right? It's a special custom see? I pay attention to even the smallest details aren't I too generous?"

Grim:"I did it! I'm so cool! I got my own special magic crystal collar~~" he said celebrating to hear anything headmaster just said.

Crowley:"he isn't listening at all"

You:"leave him be he deserves it. say are these one of these small details are bring me back home?" I asked.

Crowley:" umm...do you understand? as you can see grim is not accustomed to human society it's up to you to take the rain and supervise him to prevent from causing more trouble" he said dodging my question.

Ace:"Aha look at you School already just started but you're already a supervisor" said ace Patting my back.

Deuce:"I see there's only three of you in the your dorm so if you've been entrusted with supervising grim that makes you the dorm leader"

Ace:"Pufft... isn't that unheard of? For there to be a supervisor student Who is unable to use magic" he said laughing again

You:" I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult" I said playfully.

Ace:"nice. It's cool. A supervisor student who can't use magic" he said smiling at me and put a hand on my shoulder I looked at deuce who also give me a smile.

You:" i'll do my best" I said out loud.

Ace:"Ahaha good luck supervisor"

Crowley:"I see a supervisor. I do have a work request and having a title makes it very convincing... this is wonderful" he said and Walked behind his desk.

You:' he's gonna throw all the work on me isn't he' I thought.

Crowley:" supervisor I interest you with this"he said Open up his drawer and pulling out a camera.

Crowley:" this is nicknamed the ghost camera"he said and handed to me I grabbed it and examined it.

You:"ghost camera?"

Ace:Ah, I think my grandpa told me about it it's super old Magic tool right?"

Crowley:" it's not super old It's true this may have been invented during you're a great grandmother's or your great great grandmother's time There is a very special Spell cast on it it's not only captured the subjects form but also a part of their soul.

Deuce:" A part of their soul...?"

Crowley:" we call this a memory: A fragments of remembrance furthermore The most interesting part of this magic camera is that The soul of the of the photographer and photographed become deeply connected and. The memory of the photo comes jumping out"

You:" jumping out?"

Crowley:" depends on how close the subject and the photographer are the pictures can move like a video i'll bring it to life situation situation in the Photo Fascinating"

You:" so I can see what they really feel like inside? And what brought them to do this stuff"I asked growing more curious But more curious at why he gave to me that.

Deuce:" Bring the picture to life? It's like ghost-photograph"

Crowley:"yes therefore it's called ghost camera they say it was made before the times of videos for when people wanted to leave behind vivid memories spade was correct in the past people will scream ghost in surprise when the memory came jumping out they were paralysed with fear but the thought of having a photo taken with this camera"

Ace:" A camera for freaking people out" sighed ace.

You:"I kinda like that"

Crowley;" supervisor please take a photo of the grim and the others students to leave behind many memories of your lives and Academy"

Grim:"La-lalala take a lot of cool photos of me"

Crowley:" especially make sure to get memories when someone steps out of line. It's more suitable way to report to me, right? Keep an eye on your surroundings and take memories as the supervisor to generously give you an rare item that could be used by non-wizards... does my generousness knows no bounds?"

You:" thank you very much I won't fail you" ' you just making me do your damn work'

Crowley:" it's already late let's leave the detailed conversation tomorrow return to your dormitories everyone"

All:"Hai" we said got up and left the office walking in the Halls I looked at the moon shining in the sky.

Deuce:"Haaaaaah.... explosion....rescinded...I'm beat.."

Ace:"oh my, oh my" stumbled the two very tired except for grim who his tiredness went away earlier.

Grim:"La-lala I start as a student in night Raven college tomorrow. I'm going to leave you all in the dust and take the top spot"

Ace:" you talk big for someone who is only half full student, but anyway, are you going to explain?" he said as he looked at me.

You:"what do you mean?" I asked now in my normal voice.

Ace:"that! Actually Being a female why are you hiding it? And the earthquake back there I know for a fact that didn't happen all of a sudden" He asked and now deuce is looking at me too I looked around for anyone and for far away enough from the Crowley's office I sighed.

You:"Look... I had no intentions of doing that but you need to understand I'm like the ONLY female here in this school of males I need to blend in if I want to survive until I go back home"

Ace:"ok, I understand that but what about the earthquake back there was it actually an earthquake or did you..."

You:"yes the earthquake was made by me but it's not what you call it magic it's actually called Jutsu and it's used a lot back home"I said and both of them looked confused.

Deuce:"Jut...su...?" Asked deuce Tilting his head like a puppy.

You:"I'll explain it in a another day but I need to know first... Can I trust you three to keep it a secret?" I said looking at them in the eyes serious.

Ace:"I guess I can" said ace rubbing his neck.

Deuce:"you can trust me on that I promise"said deuce smiling at me and a small blush came on him it could be my imagination but I think I saw Ace glared at him at the corner of his eyes.

Grim:" leave it to the great grim to keep it save"

You:" thanks you guys i'm glad to know I have someone to trust in this new world"

Ace:"so does that mean we can see your face now?" He said as he reached his hand the coconut slept it away.

You:"no"

Ace:" bummer"

Deuce:"we're classmates tomorrow. Supervisor, grim"

You:"you right so..." I said then bowed" nice to meet you I'm (y/n)(c/n) but just call me (y/n) instead of my last time or supervisor and this little guy is my friend coconut he's been with me as long as I can remember I hope from now on we can get along" I said and got back up chuckling a little bit.

Ace:"Saying that again really embarrassing, Will you stop?" Said ace looking away a small blush on his cheeks.

Deuce:"pff, that's true. Even if we don't want to, we're  going to see each other every day. I'm even in heartslabyul with this jerk"sighed deuce.

Ace:" thinking of seeing your serious face everyday? no thanks"said ace smiling at deuce.

Deuce:"that's my line, truant ace"

Ace:"sure, sure, almost expelled-crybaby deuce. alright see you tomorrow (y/n), grim" said ace as he and deuce start walking away.

You:" see you, good luck being under the same roof as him deuce" I said out loud but not too loud but enough for them to hear.

Deuce:"thanks I'll need it" He shouted back
Ace:"hey I'm right here" shouted ace as both of them disappeared behind a corner.

You:"you know? They may actually make a good combo don't you think?" I asked looking at grim who's on my head

Grim:"you right they're the" fighting because they're so close" type. We better go back to the dorm" he said and my eyes went wide remembering something I quickly placed grim and coco on the ground.

You:"stay here I'll be right back" I said and ran As fast as I can To the direction ace and deuce went I went behind the corner and saw them not far away.

You:"deuce wait" I called out to him both of them stopped and turned back to me I stopped in front of deuce and started unbuttoning the Jacket and start slipping slightly off my shoulder and both of their faces exploded in red.

You:"thanks for the jacket it help me hide from headmaster so have it back" I said as I was about to take it off but two hands grabbed the jacket put it back on me and buttoned it up fast.

Deuce:"I-i-i-i-it's ok you can keep it on until you go back to the dorm W-w-w-what if someone saw you? Y-y-you can give it to me T-t-tomorrow" said deuce looking away and backed up still having a huge blush on him.

You:"alright of you say so, then come to the dorm tomorrow morning to get it" I said waved at them and ran back to grim and coco.

Grim:" what did you say to them" asked grim as I picked him and coconut up in my arms.

You:" I was going to return the jacket to him but he told me to keep it let's go now I bet you two are tired" I said and on Q both of them yawned.

We start heading back to the dorm in a comfortable silence.

Time skip

We reached the gates of the dorm grim and coco already sleeping in my arms cuddling up to each other The scene was so cute I jumped over the fence carefully not to wake them up I walked up the stairs to the front door open it  walked in and closed it carefully so it won't fall walked up the stairs to our room Open it walked in and closed it behind me placed the two on the bed gently Took off the camera and put it on the fireplace next to the mirror stepped back and stretched my arms.

Small:"your back pretty late" I looked beside me to see the three ghost I put my finger to my mouth then pointed at the two on the bed.

Chubby:"so? how was the first day as a handyman?"asked chubby whispering so won't wake up two animals.

You:"[sigh] a very long story, but guess what! Starting tomorrow me and grim Will be students" I said and all of them were surprised.

Skinny:"really!? congratulations" he shouted and both chubby and small put their hands on his mouth shushing him.

Skinny:"sorry" he whispered.

Small:" by the way what happened to your clothes?" Small asked and all three of them looked at my dirty pants and a jacket on me.

You:"like I said a very long story But I'll tall you on another day I'm exhausted and I need to clean this jacket and return it tomorrow" I said as I unbuttoned it.

Chubby:"we'll do it for you!"

You:"you would?" I said turning my head to them.

Skinny:" yeah we already washed up some clothes for you, we found some in the closets from the people that run away. There in your closet over there, we even washed up the bedsheets" he said pointing at the big closet in the far corner.

You:"W-wow thanks you guys that's really kind of you I don't know how to repay you"

Small:"no need to your our Guest here now"he said and I took off the jacket and all of their eyes widened.

You:"yeah your not the first one to be shocked just please keep it a secret for me okay?" I said in my normal voice and handed them the jacket.

Skinny:" don't worry miss your secret is safe with us" he said and the other two nodded.

You:"thanks again you guys you're really helpful, good night"

Small/chubby/skinny" good night" and all of them went through the walls going to clean my jacket.

I walked up to the closet Open it and there is some shirts hanging I grabbed one and put it on and fit me perfectly closed the curtains taken one last look at the moon climb up the bed pulled the covers over us it's actually clean no dust on it I'm really grateful for these ghosts.

I took off my mask and put it on the nightstand pulled the covers up more over the half of my face closed my eyes Ready for the darkness to take over me until I felt some movements I pulled the covers off and grim and coconut are snuggling close to me I smiled at that a warm smile and in my eyes A very rare expression I'll give I show only to coconut I wrapped my arms around the two bringing them Closer pulled the covers over us and fell asleep, at that night feeling warmth and comfort.

3rdPOV

You want to sleep that night feeling warmth and comfort but didn't know about the two sets of golden eyes watching you from the trees with interests in them and mischievous

???:"hehehe who do we have here? Someone falling down the twisted hole? I wonder what for? He he he I better go now" a cashier smile growing bigger The figure then disappeared not run just vanished.

___________________________________________________

Honestly I don't have an excuse at why I didn't post for awhile it really depended at what I'm feeling so I made it extra long for you guys I hope you can forgive me oh! And I will be making another book for male readers It will be the same as this one but slightly changed if you get my meaning so yeah wait around for that I'm going to eat my McDonald's now.

See ya my loves <3UwU<3

Words Count:"13286

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269 9 8
(Here is the fan made webcomic in its script format.) - When Roxy and her friends end up in a placed called 'The Land of Spawn' they get kidnapped by...
38.7K 1.9K 26
Trust Issues [Twisted Wonderland Various x Yuji!Reader] Requested by Mlynn33920 on Wattpad "Your magic is not of this world and not of your own somet...
128K 5.5K 50
❝ 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 ❞ In which Y/n L/n finds herself in an all-male school as the only female. She will not let h...
150K 6K 19
[THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED, NEW CHAPTERS WILL SOON COME OUT, AS WELL AS MANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES. THANK YOU] A stuck up brunette enters a boo...