Alone[ON HOLD]

By _PJ_XX

"I let it hurt until it can't anymore" All she ever wanted was a life worth living. Always being the villain... More

Author Note
Sage Samara
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
The Five Aesthetics
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Brothers Aesthetics
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 17

1.4K 43 4
By _PJ_XX

I spend the morning with Rico, enjoying his company and having fun. I had fun. We went around the city sightseeing and making fun of tourists. Fucking tourists. We even got some work done, which was surprising. Rico even convinced me that "we shouldn't lose a whole morning of work, we're the dream team", I agree, but he needs to take a day off. He's becoming too much of a workaholic and I don't want the mafia to consume him.

Now we're meeting the five for lunch because they have been blasting my phone wanting answers. I know I should have an answer for everything, but that won't stop me from doing everything in my power to make everyone forget.

We found this pizzeria that's food smelt so good, I literally strolled in here leaving Rico behind, but soon the smell got to him and he was right beside me. I don't know if the food is even that good or because we haven't eaten anything since yesterday at noon. 

I insisted I book the whole place, but Rico said we need 'social interaction'. I like him, but sometimes he's a bitch.

You don't like him, get that in your head because he will never like you. 

"Rico, tell them to hurry the fuck up, I need water", I whine, putting my forehead on the table. 

He turns towards me, laughing at my complaint, "We ordered less than a minute ago and our friends aren't even here yet."

"They're no friends of mine if they're late", I grumble. Who said I have to wait for anyone? I mean I wouldn't, except for John, he's special.

Rico lets out a breath, "I have a question for you." His voice seems nervous, what if he's like "Sage I'm prego" and then I'm like "but you a dude", and then- Okay let's stop this.

I raise my head, "And I might have an answer for you", I place my elbow on the table and rest my head in the palm of my hand. Rico copy my actions from beside me, so we're parallel to each other.

I awkwardly stare at him until he decides to say something, "Willyoubemydatetotheballtonight."

?

"Idon'tknowwhatyoujustsaid", I copy his pace making a blush come to his face.

He drops his head, "I asked you if you wanted to be my date tonight."

He wants to go with me. Anyone would be on their knees for this man and he wants to go with me. Maybe he is a dumbass. I wanna make him sweat a little, I shouldn't give in so easily. 

"I'm okay, but thanks for asking", I say in a blunt tone. His smile drops, he actually looks like he might cry. I was so close to bursting out laughing when a waiter came and gave me my drink.

"Here you go, is there anything else I can get you", the waiter sets down the glass, completely ignoring Rico.

Water. Refreshing.

"Your number would be nice", I wink at the waiter, making him grin.

From the corner of my eye, I watch as Rico's sadness turns into anger. He was about to get up and leave when I grabbed his hand stopping him.

I turn towards him and place a kiss on his cheek. His eyebrows scrunch together and he stares at me with confusion. 

I keep eye contact with Rico, "Nevermind waiter boy, but thanks for the water", I hear him walk away and I smirk. 

"What the fuck was that Sage?", Rico asks, making me lean into his ear.

"Of course I'm going with you, you idiot."

I go back to my water like nothing happened as he watches me with wide eyes.

"Sage", I hear John yell. He runs over to me and hugs me.

"Stop leaving me, don't you answer your phone? We had a sleepover, but it wasn't as fun without you two. Where did you go yesterday and today? Who's their sister? Why were you so pissed?", John rambles without taking a breath.

"John, breathe", I steady him.

"Why don't you guys take a seat and we can talk", I say.

Maze comes over to give Rico and me a side hug. Mateo runs over to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek while hugging me.

"That's enough", Rico pulls Mateo off me and sits him beside John.

I take my seat between Maze and Rico, while John and Mateo opposite of us.

"Maze, how's work", Rico and I ask once we're seated.

"Nothing just stuff about the ball tonight. The Italians are holding it this year so they are going all out", Maze replies.

I don't want to see my brot-Italians, but I can't say no to Rico. Why the fuck are they holding it this year? It's mandatory for all mafias to go, truce or not.

"What's wrong", Maze asks turning to me concerned.

"I'm just not sure about seeing the Italians", I answer.

"Nothing can happen at the ball, it's not possible", she reassures me.

A different waiter than from before finally brings us our lunch.

***

"Everyone needs to be on the plane in an hour or we are leaving without you. Don't forget your clothes and weapons", I order standing up.

I leave a stack of cash on the table while everyone leaves.

I feel someone's hands on my waist from behind. I instantly relaxed when I realized it was Rico.

"You have no idea who excited I am for tonight", he says into my ear.

"Rico wherein public and John's waiting for me in the car", I leave his embrace and turn towards him.

"Fine, but you're sitting next to me on the jet", he huffs.

"Bye, Rico", I leave a small kiss on his cheek before walking to my car.

I have always liked Rico, but whenever I get attached I end up pushing him away and then he somehow ends up making his way back into my heart again. This time will be different.

"So, you and Rico", John, wiggles his eyebrows as I get in the car.

"So, you and Maze", his face turned red.

"I am never telling you anything again", he turns away.

"That's what I thought", I smile.

He sits in silence for two minutes and then starts playing music while singing along.

***

We went home and packed our stuff for the weekend.

The ball is only a day long, but the five said they want to enjoy Italy while they can and I am not going to ruin the fun.

One weekend, every year all of the mafia's put aside all their differences and have a grand ball. At the ball, they make alliances, show off, stupid shit like that.

It is forbidden for anyone to attack at the ball, they even have a shit load of security and detectors.

We are all getting into the jet while the flight attendants bring in our luggage.

"Hurry up", I yell as I take a seat.

Maze and John come to take a seat next to me, but Rico grabs them by their collars and pushes them towards different seats. They argue while Mateo comes and happily takes the seat next to me.

We start laughing at the idiots.

Rico smiles turning around after finally getting them to leave the seat.

His smile drops when he sees Mateo. He sent a horrifying glare towards Mateo and he was gone without a word.

Rico sits in the seat and turns his head towards me.

"I told you I'm sitting next to you", he grins.

Did you like this chapter?

Remember to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 1.9K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
299K 18.1K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
243K 7.8K 173
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
127K 2.9K 56
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad