Chaotic Rich boys club

By dyliannesaber

"This club should be called Oikawa's victims club!" Seven childhood friends and three adopted boys makes the... More

Introduction
Daichi start!
Satori start!
Kiyoomi start!
Tetsurou start!
Sachirou start!
Osamu start!
Semi start!
Tooru start!
Yuuji start!
Koutarou start!
Drinks
Which one is it?
Double dates
On the move
Throw it back
The fiance
Young master Oikawa
So what
Boyfriend duties
new start
Surprise baby sushijima!
strawberry
Bloom
First heartbreak
Bro-bond
Singing along
The future boss
message
New feels
Cool off?
Kiss and make up
Yes or yes
Adore you
scandal
Tooru's limits
A trip without Boss T.
Never not
Still into you
Midterm week
Handsome problems
A night to remember
Only want you
The luckiest fan
Heart to heart talks
Goodbye for now
Bar hopping
Going wild
Shirabu's cowardice
Sweets and rain
Semi's surprise
Be alright
Off limits
lalala~♡
Outreach programs 1
Outreach programs 2
More of you
Happy holidays
My Favorite Clothes
Touch
Chocolates
Risks
Falling
First night in Okinawa
Rollin'
Aphrodite
Guardian
Kei's 20th Bday
Small Doses 1
Small doses 2
On the job trainings
A week trip
Kei's graduation
Moonlight
Finale
Extra1: Tooru's married life
EXTRA 2: Satori's Married Life
Extra 4 : Med boys and Their Loving Husbands
EXTRA 5: Osamu's married life
EXTRA 6: Clubbing As Adults.

Extra 3: Daichi's married life

461 14 8
By dyliannesaber

Warning: r18⚠️

Daichi was finally done with work. He can go home and see his husband. They can eat dinner together and he was looking forward to it.

He drove his car home and entered their home. He announced he was home but seems like Koushi was sleeping. Daichi made his way upstairs to where their bedroom was and Koushi was not there.

"Impossible. His car is here. He's definietely home." Daichi muttered so he made his way to Koushi's office.

He opened the door and the loud music greeted him. His husband was crying while singing along to a song.

"I know we werent perfect, but I never felt this way for no one. And I jist cant imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone."

"GUESS YOU DIDNT MEAN WHAT YOU WROTE IN THAT SONG ABOUT ME." Koushi screams causing Daichi to flich.

"Oh Jesus Christ. Sweetheart, you need to calm down. I'm home." He said and wrapped his arms around Koushi who immediately turned the song off and wiped his tears away.

"Welcome home sweetheart. How was work?" Koushi asked and kissed his husband softly.

"It was busy... Thank goodness I had time to eat the lunch you made. It was really delicious. I love you." Daichi sais and kissed Koushi ans inhaled Koushi's scent softlt before nipping his husband's nape.

"Who introduced you to that song?" Daichi asked and carried Koushi and sat down on the sofa and placed Koushi on his lap.

"Kenjirou, Atsumu, Kei, Kourai and Yuuji. Why?" Koushi asked and ran his hand on Daichi's soft hair.

"Sweetheart?" Daichi asked.

"If it's not too much... Can I please take a nap? It won't take long." Daichi said and Koushi nodded.

"Yes of course. I'll get off you so you can rest-"

"No... I want you to stay there." Daichi said and Koushi smiled and nodded.

"Alright. Close your eyes sweetheart." Koushi said and kissed Daichi's forehead.

Koushi massaged his husband's head until he fell asleep. Daichi really did fall asleep and Koushi then grabbed his phone to look at their schedule for the weekend.

Koushi and Daichi will be joining Daichi's parents and siblings in a rest house by the mountains.

As Koushi observed his husband's sleeping face, he smiled and ran his hand on Daichi's hair. He loved this man so much.

°°°

Around 5 in the morning, Koushi's alarm rang and Daichi got up to turn it off. He then wrapped his arms around Koushi and kissed his neck.

"Good morning sweetheart." Koushi greeted and kissed his husband's head.

"Good morning sweetheart..." Daichi murmured sleepily.

"Get up sleepyhead. We should get ready now." He told Daichi and pushed him away gently.

He got out of bed and then turned the lights on. He yanked the blanket off his husband and made his way to the bathroom.

He can hear Daichi's footstep  and he smiled because he knew his husband will enter the bathroom.

The two of them got ready and around 5:45am, they left their home and drove to Daichi's parents house.

"My babies. Good morning!" Daichi's mom greeted and hugged Koushi.

They all exchanged good mornings and Daichi's dad was very cool. His brother was loading the car with their things while Daichi's sister was still getting ready.

"Did you got thinner? Eat more loves." she said and Koushi smiled.

"It's just stress from school works and wild kids mother." Koushi said.

"Take a small break too... It won't hurt loves." Koushi's mother in law said and she pinched Koushi's cheek affectionately.

"How do I look?" Daichi's sister asked and spun around in her cute attire.

"With your eyes." Daichi's brother said and Daichi snickered but Koushi jabbed his rib causing him to cough and clear his throat before he composed himself.

"You look really pretty nee-chan." Koushi said and gave her a thumbs up.

"Aweee. That's why you're my Favorite Koushi." She said and hugged her brother in law.

"I didn't spend hours to look good only to be teased by you two uncultured swines." she said and Koushi nods in agreement.

Daichi then frowned and grabbed Koushi and took him away from his sister which made his older sister laugh.

They all got ready to leave and Daichi was driving the car. Koushi turned to look at the back seat and saw his parents and siblings in law were dozing off.

"Would you like some ice coffee?" Koushi asked his husband who nodded.

Koushi made his husband sip on the straw and made sure to keep his husband away the entire ride.

They arrived at the place around 7am and Daichi woke his parents up before he whacked his siblings with the pillow and then ran away before they could get him.

"For someone who is already twenty seven you're still petty and childish." His older brother said.

"For someone who is already thirty two you're still obsessed with cartoons." Daichi retorts.

"You brat. I leaned English because of peppa pig so you better not diss-"

"You keep on watching peppa pig day and night that you and George have the same face now." Daichi said that seriously pissed off his brother so he ran after Daichi.

"DAICHI HOW DARE YOU MESS MY HAIR!" His older sister roared and ran after Daichi.

Koushi then pinched the bridge of his nose as he watched his husband running away from his siblings.

"Those brats." His father in law sighed.

"Just let them be sweetie. It's been a while since Daisuke and Karin came home." his mother in law said.

"Mother, let me help you." Koushi said and carried the baskets that his mother in law carried.

"Thank you so much sweetie." she said and smiled at Koushi who smiled back.

Koushi volunteered to make breakfast and his mother in law was there to lend him a hand. Daichi was also there to make coffee, tea and juice.

Karin, Daisuke and his father  in law were all hazards in the kitchen so they were not allowed to stay there.

Breakfast was served and after they ate, it was Karin and Daisuke who washed the dishes after their meal.

"Let's go fishing." Koushi's father in law said and Koushi smiled and followed him.

"How is Daichi treating you son?" his father in law asked and Koushi got a little surprised at the question.

"He's treating me very well father." Koushi said and his father in law smiled at him.

"That's great... Daichi is not very vocal with his feelings and wants but he's a man of his actions. Tell me if he overworks himself and I'll see what I can do for you two." his father in law said and Koushi smiled and thanked him.

"How's your work son?" his father asked curiously.

"Dealing with high school kids are pretty stressful dad." Koushi said and His father in law chuckled.

"Hm. I heard what happened at your school yesterday." the old man said and Koushi got curious.

"How did you know about that Dad?" he asked.

"Tooru called me and asked for my help. He asked for my advice and I really think there is nothing wrong with Takeru. He's really strong, mature and smart for his age." his father in law said.

The two of them were chatting about random things when Daisuke and Daichi arrived to join them.

It was very peaceful and Daichi yawned--- Koushi saw it and told Daichi to take a short nap. Koushi hands the fishing rod to Karin who excitedly held it.

Koushi grabbed the picnic blanket and placed it under a shade of a tree. He sat first and Daichi joined him.

Daichi rests his head on Koushi's lap and he held his husband's hands on his chest.

Koushi then covered Daichi's eyes with his free hand so the bright sunlight won't hurt his husband's eyes.

"I love you." Daichi said and Koushi smiled and leaned down to kiss his forehead.

"I love you." Koushi replied

°°°

Daichi and Koushi were quietly making out in their room. They were being careful not not make any sound or else they're doomed.

Koushi let's out a surpressed moan and Daichi covered his husband's mouth and Koushi nodded.

They continued making out while touching each other.

They both knew they wanted more but they had to be careful because they might wake up Daichi's parents and siblings.

"Let's go outside." Koushi said and Daichi nodded.

The two sneaked outside and made their way to the forest. Daichi made sure they were out of sight but still not that far from the cabin. Daichi took off his shirt and laid it on the grass. He made Koushi lie down on his shirt before he hovered on top of his husband.

Koushi pulled him down for a heated kiss which Daichi gladly accepted. He skillfully took off Koushi's shorts and underwear and he kissed the other male's neck before he took out the lube inside his pocket.

He also took out a condom outside his wallet but Koushi stopped him.

"Shoot it inside. We can clean it after." Koushi said which aroused him more.

He poured a generous amount of lube in his hand and inserted a finger inside his husband who moaned out softly.

Koushi spreads his legs lewdly and he had hands on Daichi's shoulder. He was moaning under his husband who really wanted to ram his length inside his husband right then.

Daichi had two fingers inside Koushi when the other male pulled it out. Daichi was confused but his husband pulled his shorts and underwear down.

"I want to suck you." Koushi said and Daichi shivered but he stood up and Koushi wets his lips first before he took Daichi inside his mouth.

"F-fuck... Why are you so good." Diachi moaned as gripped on Koushi's hair and trusted his hips.

Koushi didn't even gagged which amused Daichi.

He felt close so he told Koushi to stop and lie down so he can enter him. Koushi stops blowing him and laid down on his side so Daichi can take him deeper.

"I'm going in." he warned Koushi who nodded and took steady breaths.

Daichi slammed himself inside making Koushi grip on the grasses. He moaned loudly and he bit his lip to keep his loud moans inside.

The psychologist then kissed Koushi's inner thigh before he picked up his pace. He chuckled when he saw how Koushi was holding back his moans.

"Good?" he asked and Koushi who was being fucked nods as he enjoyed the pounding from Daichi.

Koushi pulled the grass as he came. Daichi laughed at what he saw before he bit his lips and started digging faster and deeper.

Koushi shivered from the oversensitivity and he let out a soft moan when Daichi shoots his cum inside.

Of course they were still not satisfied with just one round. They did two more rounds.

After doing it outside, Koushi was worried about leaking Daichi's cum so he tried his best not to leak.

They got dressed and then sneaked inside.

Karin was in the kitchen which startled the two. She was holding a big bag of Doritos and a glass of wine.

"Where have yout two been and why are you two so sweaty?" Karin asked.

"We just ran around." Daichi said as he avoided his sister's eyes.

"Really... Run outside while having all those leaves and dirt in you?" Karin was getting suspicious so Koushi had to step in.

"It's true. We exercised outside because we didn't want to disturbed you guys..." Koushi said and Karin was convinced.

"you two can go back inside your room. Good nighttttt." Karin said.

"Good nigh nee-chan." Koushi siad and smiled sweetly at her before going inside.

"Good night." Daichi told her sister before he followed Koushi.

He noticed Koushi was now leaking so he picked his up bridal and he hurriedly went inside their room.

"Exercise huh..." He teased as he carried Koushi into the bathroom so he can clean him up.

Koushi just winked back at him before asking for a kiss which Daichi gladly gave to Koushi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 8K 60
Dull eyes filled the world, grey and colourless. Only those who had met their soulmate could see eyes of colour. Kiyoomi Sakusa had never cared much...
759 41 30
The book name is to be determined...maybe The prologue should be a good enough description I think. This ship in my opinion doesn't get enough love s...
2K 101 7
As headed off to college, moving away from their home town, parting their friendship to carry on in life. They soon got new friends, new people came...
387K 6.3K 122
it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smut and lemon at times, so that's why it h...