My Lovable Gem (Stella Univer...

Von Victor_TheRiper

For the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe, has been living her lif... Mehr

Prologue
Chp.1 Home Sweet Home
Chp.2 The Rare Gray Gem
Chp.3 Battling Vs. The Musgravite Gem Pt.1
Chp.5 Gray Diamond and Musgravite's Story
Chp.6 Lets Be Friends
Chp.7 Morning/Getting Along
Chp.8 Getting Along With Stella
Chp.9 The Kiss Pt.1
Chp.10 The Kiss Pt.2
Chp.11 The Discussion
Chp.12
Chp.13 Im Sorry
Chp.14 The Epilogue/Lemon Time!
Final Chapter

Chp.4 Battling Vs The Musgravite Gem Pt.2

4.4K 115 17
Von Victor_TheRiper

-PLAY THEME SONG-

???: NRRGH!! HRGAAAAAGH!!

Smokey: Oh boy! Here goes!

And so, Musgravite started charging after Smokey as Smokey suddenly then summons her yo-yo weapon as she yet started swinging it around and then extend it, hitting him several times and yet she started running up to him as she soon leaps and tries landing a drop kick on him, soon Musgravite recovers from those hits as he yet grabs Smokey's legs before she even kicks him, Musgravite then swinging her around and tossing her away, but Smokey then uses her yo-yo to extend it towards him, tie him around as she yet pulls herself towards him, dashing towards him as she yet lands a head butt straight to his head, that head butt Smokey gave to Musgravite and did do a little damage to him, but yet he's still standing and yet more angry, Smokey backs away as he soon started to charge up at Smokey, soon he try swinging a punch at Smokey, but misses as Smokey leaps above on him, extends her to-yo at him, tiring him up again as she yet flies towards to the ground, and yet lifting Musgravite up to the air and yet tossing him away towards a Boulder as the Boulder collapses and lands on top of (YN)...

Smokey: Oof! Well that hit rock bottom. I hope he's-

Musgravite burst out from the Boulder with. A loud roar....

Smokey: Never mind, he's okay.

Soon he then again goes rushing at Smokey, as he yet picks up a Boulder and tosses at her, Smokey dodges it away until she didn't realize Musgravite was quick enough to get to her as he tackles her down, suddenly grabbing her leg and slamming her to the sand, afterwards tossing her up to the air, he then opens his mouth and yet blasts a gray beam out from it, soon Smokey notices it coming to her soon she summons her pink shield and yet blocks the beam, knowing she knows how powerful it feels, soon she deflects it it towards the ocean, soon the beam yet caused another loud huge explosion...

Smokey: H-Holy shit! If that hit me, I would kiss my ass good-OOF!

(YN): GRAAGH!!

Musgravite soon tackles Smokey in mid air and yet, grabs her by the neck and soon lifting her up and the flying down to the ground and yet slamming her to the ground, he soon leaps in the air again as he yet was tryin to jump on top of Smokey, she yet moves out of the way as Musgravite lands on the ground instead, causing a huge impact...Smokey tried to get up but soon Musgravite didn't let her as (YN) lands a kick towards her gut, causing her to spat saliva out and yet sending her flying crashing towards a Boulder again, soon Smokey had time to get up on her feet, as she yet notices Musgravite coming at her, Smokey moved out of the way as (YN) punches through the Boulder...

Smokey: Phew! That was a close one-Uh oh!

(YN): HRAAAGH!!!

Soon Smokey realizes (YN) lifting the giant Boulder that he punched through, and yet he leaps to the air and goes towards Smokey to smash her with it, soon Smokey moves out of the way, and yet, the Boulder (YN) use to try hitting Smokey ended up destroying go to pieces, yet a lot of sand was covering the air...Smokey couldn't see anything until she sees Musgravite appearing out form the sand, and yet landing a punch towards her gut and yet a knee strike to her chin, and then grabbing her whole face and tossing her yet again straight to the Boulder...Smokey could barely get up and yet sees Musgravite walking towards her...

Smokey: O-Oh man! This guy is tuff...! Shit, what now?! ....

Smokey (Amethyst): I guess we gotta go all out on him!

Smokey (Stella): We can't! We can't go that far, we can talk it down with him still if we can!

Smokey (Amethyst): It won't work. Look how about we use everything we got on him and after we can talk him down, okay?!

Smokey (Stella): Hmmm. Alright! Sounds good to me!

Smokey: Okay! Here I go!!

Smokey suddenly turns her whole body into pink as pink aura started to glow around her body as well, soon gaining super speed from Stella's power...Smokey notices Musgravite coming after her as soon she then uses her super speed against him and knock him out for good to calm him down...she was quick, Musgravite couldn't keep his eyes on her, Smokey kept on hitting him back and go right with her yo-yo, Musgravite didn't knew what was going on and couldn't keep up against Smokey...

Smokey: Too fast for ya buddy? Haha! Don't worry! I'll end this fast!

Smokey rushes at Musgravite and strikes a punch with her two fore-arms straight to his gut and chest, and yet throwing rapid punches to him as well...after that, Smokey then summons two purple thorn whips and made them into purple flames, as she did, she extended them towards Musgravite and toes him up, soon she yet started spinning around, alongside with Musgravite and yet started slamming him several time on lot the sand with her whips, afterwards, he toss him in the air and yet falls to the ground...soon after Smokey runs after him soon she yet started rolling herself like a hedgehog with her two flaming whips alongside and yet starts charging at Musgravite, and yet, Smokey then lands a hard hit towards Musgravite and then sending him flying away far as he yet falls towards the ocean and causes a huge splash....and so...Smokey then gave a round of a applause to herself...

Smokey: Haha! Great job Smokey! Oh why thank you, thank you Smokey.

Suddenly, Pearl and Garnet appear, knowing the two were able to stand back up...

Garnet: Smokey!

Pearl: Are you alright?!

Suddenly, Smokey defuse as Amethyst and Stella were back...

Amethyst: Yeah we're alright! And we totally kicked his ass, right Stella?!

Stella: Uh..hehe...yeah...maybe too much...??

Amethyst: Oh please. We gave everything we got against him. We surely kicked his butt.

Pearl: You two! This isn't the time to joke around! We need to get out here now and get the others!

Garnet: Calm down Pearl. Listen, Stella, Amethyst, I'm proud you actually helped us and fight against him, but we need to Get the others and get rid of Musgravite now.

Amethyst: Psssh! Don't have a cow you two, me and Stella gave everything against him, there's no way he-

Suddenly, a gray beam burst out from the ocean, and yet Musgravite was returning back to the sand and yet appeared near with Stella and The Crystal Gems...soon, he was back in his normal form...he gave a menace stare as he yet crack his neck and then growls...

Amethyst: Wh-Wha?! How!?! How are you not knocked out?!

Pearl: You two! Out of the way! We'll-

Suddenly, Musgravite then lands a kick towards Pearl and Garnet, sending them both flying away, and yet, he grabs Amethyst's hair and tosses her away alongside the others...

Stella: You guys!!

Stella slowly turns around and yet seem to be shaking in fear to see Musgravite standing in front of her, soon she collapses to the floor and try running away...but Musgravite was gonna strike a punch at her...soon Stella uses one of her powers, as she then creates a huge bubble around (YN)...

???: Wh-What?!?

Soon Pearl, Garnet and Amethyst recovers as they walked over to Stella...

Amethyst: S-Stella!

Garnet: Good job Stella. You got him.

Pearl: Keep him in there, we'll get the others and this time we'll work together to get rid of him.

Stella: Wh-What?!? No! Listen, there's no need fo you too fight him! Look I don't know what's going on between you two and him, but maybe I can help him out-

???: Y-You...!!

Stella: ...Wh-Wha...Me??

???: You're different...you don't look like a gem! Not like these fucks!

Stella: W-Wait! I-I am a gem! See look!

Stella shows off her pink gem to Musgravite as he yet sees hers...and that pink gem made him remember that this pink gem reminded him of someone else, who had the same color and gem as her...he can picture that person already...and soon started to grow angrily for some reason and tries to break himself free...

???: S-So you're here as well!! Alongside with those two as well! I've finally found you as well, Rose Quartz!!

Stella: Wh-What?! M-My mom!?

???: You think I didn't forget what you and your two bitches did back there at the war!!? It all happen cause of you! If that war never happen...none of everything that happen exist!

Pearl: O-Oh no! Th-This can't be happening! Why now?!? Why is he here-

Garnet: Pearl! Calm down!

Pearl: I-I can't! Why does he have to be here?!? He'll cause a lot of destruction after what he did at the home world where the war was taken and...and...the only thing he wants is to kill Rose! And I can't let that happen! I can't!

Stella: G-Guys! Please calm down! L-Listen, Musgravite!?! I-I'm not my mom! Seriously! I'm just another human-

???: Lies!!! You can't deny it! You showed me your gem and it looks exactly as I remember! I only came here...to finish all of you off!

Stella: P-Please! Listen to me-

???: Shut up!! You can't manipulate me, Rose Quartz!

Stella: I-I'm not manipulating! I-I just wanted to help you out and-

???: Help!?! HELP!?! You got the nerve to say you wanna help me, knowing you don't remember what you actually did back at the war! Because of what you...did to my friends! And Because of what you...
b-because what you did...to my Diamond!

Stella: W-Wah?! Y-Your Diamond!?

Suddenly...Stella can see (YN)'s feeling emotional as he yet sheds a tear and yet was angrily emotional as he yells...

(YN): My Diamond!! My only Diamond....GRAY DIAMOND!!!!!! HRAAAAAAGH!!!

Musgravite suddenly broke the bubble and free himself as Pearl grabbed Stella and started protecting her and so as Garnet and Amethyst....

Stella: Guys no!!

As soon Musgravite was gonna keep on fighting...suddenly, a huge Boulder came out of nowhere flying into the air and yet falls straight towards (YN) as Stella and the others dodge out of the way...

Amethyst: Wh-What the?!

Pearl: Wh-Who?!

Garnet: Up there!

Suddenly, someone appeared on top of the huge Boulder and came landing on the ground and yet revealed herself none other than Jasper....

Jasper: So, you've finally return...my Diamond.

Stella: J-Jasper!

-END OF CHAPTER 4-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

71.2K 2K 15
When Steven is poofed while he, Connie, and the gems are in battle, no one knows what will become of him... Or of the Crystal Gems. #55 in Steven Uni...
47.4K 374 10
Steven's hometown has become fun and peaceful ever since the events at Homeworld with White Diamond. But time has passed surprisingly quick, going by...
88.5K 1.9K 37
BOOK #3: Steven Universe: Future CRINGE VALUE: MEDIUM. βœ¨β˜€οΈβœ¨ ❝ If The Universe... Steven Universe. Didn't need you.. you wouldn't be here. ❞ βœ¨β˜€οΈβœ¨ "Why...
45.8K 935 13
The truth is out. Rose Quartz, the leader of the Crystal Gem rebellion, was Pink Diamond all along. It shocked all of the Gems, but Steven was the mo...