Arora Sisters Bhagya

By Puvashneem

Based on story line from Kumkum Bhagya and Kundali Bhagya but with a few twists and turns and in my own way... More

Character Introduction
Abhigya History
PREERAN
The Sisterhood
The Sister Jiju Act
SHERLYN PRITHVI MALHOTRA MALIK
Mending Fences
Growing Bonds and.... 😮😮😮
The Directors and The Baby
New Entry & Awakening...
Mysteries...
Cat and Mouse
Destination...
The Game begins
Exposed
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Sticky situation...
Meet the Khannas
Apologies
Wedding Preparations
Pampering.
Honeymoon Diaries.
Some people never learn
Aaliya Mehra Thakkur
The proposal.
Stranger in Their midsts
Patriarch
The Return
Fuggys babyshower
Unresolved.
Sherlyn Khurrana Good or Bad...
There is strength in Unity
Planting the seed of Doubt
Downfall

Chapter 15

1.1K 68 14
By Puvashneem

Scene start....

Arora Mansion Living Room.

Rockstar Dadi: " Haan now that Sarla is fine we must celebrate, When we heard the Good news we wanted to have a party, but your daughter and son in law insisted that they must wait till you are well. "

Luthra Dadi: " Yes definitely, after all we will get a baby after so long nah".

Sarla: " Haan BG, we will prepare for a party, after all I will be a grandma soon".

Disha: " Haan Maasi, after all two babies will be crying soon".

Sarla: " 😱😱 Two meaning, Bulbul, Preeta?

Preebul: NO MA!!! 😱😱😳😳😬😬🙈🙈.

Abhi: " Sarla ma, Fuggy is having twins".

Sarla overly excited and hugs Pragya.

Sarla and Rakhi; " So we will plan the party for tonight".

Pragya:" Haan Ma, as you wish but for now He and I we have some important work to do."

Purbul:  " Haan hum bi "

Sarla:" okay,  you all go for your work we will get everything ready. 

Abhigya leave.

At Axy Cafe. Abhigya is seeing meeting two people.

Pragya: " So you 2 remember our plan"

Duo: " Haan ".

Abhi; " Yesterday was only the first step, right now we must focus on the next step".

Pragya: " Yes and dont be too obvious, now you two go".

Meanwhile Back at the Arora house everyone was leaving to the party location.

  ( In my ff aroras are smart, they have not disclosed their wealth or the location of their house that way they are safe 😂😂😂).

Shrishmeer were busy with the set up.

Once everything was ready, everyone went to dress for the party.

Their looks.

Everyone arrived at the party and the announcement was made for the junior rockstar.

Alineil was also present and Takhil ( Prilyn and Mahira were nit invited, )

Aliyah was shocked to know that Pragya was pregnant but also a bit happy as it was also her brothers baby.

Tanu:*mind... what the hell this Pragya is pregnant, no I will never let this child survive, she smirked evilly.

The family were all very happy.

Shristi: " Di and Jiju look so happy together haina Shorty".

Sammy:" Lambu, you have 4 sisters, how would I know which one you are speaking about" 🙄🙄.

Shristi:" Yeah Right, well I was talking about Pragya Di, but also all the others look happy as well".

Sammy: " Haan, lekin do you think there is something going on between Rish Bhai and your Disha Di, I mean look at them they dont ever part'.

Shristi: " Haan, you right".

Purab and Bulbul took the stage.

Purab:  Welcome Everybody as you all know we are here to celebrate the news of our new rock star baby. So we have a special performance By all Abhis sister in laws."

Preeta: Ek Ehsaas Hai
Jo Dil Choo Jaye
Ek Lamhaat Hai
Jo Hum Jee Jaye

Read Full Lyrics at iLyricsHub: https://www.ilyricshub.com/ek-ehsaas-punit-bhardwaj/

Each sister sang a different verse of the song dancing around their Sister and Jiju.

Abhigya and all the elders were all very emotional with their performance.

BULBUL:  " next we have our ma to sing a song."

Sarla: sings

Mere ghar aayi
Mere ghar aayi
Ek nanhi pari
Ek nanhi pari
Chaandani ke hasin
Rath pe sawaar
Mere ghar aayi hoo
Mere ghar aayi
Ek nanhi pari
Ek nanhi pari

Uski baaton mein
Shahad jaisi mithaas
Uski saason mein
Itar ki mahakaas
Honth kaise ke
Bhige-bhige gulaab
Gaal jaise ke
Bahake-bahake anaar
Mere ghar aai hoo
Mere ghar aayi
Ek nanhi pari
Ek nanhi pari

Us ke aane se
Mere aangan me
Khil uthhe fool
Gunagunaayi bahaar
Dekh kar us ko
Ji nahin bharataa
Chaahe dekhoo
Use hajaaro baar
Chaahe dekhoo
Use hajaaro baar
Mere ghar aai hoo
Mere ghar aayi
Ek nanhi pari
Ek nanhi pari

Maine poochhaa use
Ke kaun hain too
Has ke boli ke
Main hoo teraa pyaar
Mai tere dil mein
Thi humeshaa se
Ghar mein aayi hoo
Aaj pahali baar
Mere ghar aai hoo
Mere ghar aayi
Ek nanhi pari
Ek nanhi pari
Chaandani ke hasin
Rath pe sawaar
Mere ghar aayi
Mere ghar aayi
Ek nanhi pari
Ek nanhi pari
Ek nanhi pari.

Everyone applauds.  And goes about talking and eating.  While Pragya excuses herself to use the washroom.

As Pragya entered the washroom and closed the door behind her and opens a can of carbon monoxide and locks the door from the outside. They smirk and walk away.

Pragya smells the gas and starts calling for help but due to the gas she loses consciousness.

A short while later Arjun and Purab enter the hall carrying an unconscious outside the hall, then informs the guards to evacuate all the guests incase the gas spreads.

Arjun calls an ambulance and the police.

The family rushes outside, Abhi rushing to Pragya and taking her in his arms.

Everyone was in tears, worried about Pragya.

Aliyah approaches Abhi.

Aliyah:" Bhai, she will be okay".

Abhi:" STAY AWAY FROM US ALIYAH, WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE WILL BE OKAY, CAN YOU SEE THAT SHES NOT CONSCIOUS. I SWEAR ALIYAH IF THIS WAS YOU AND YOU TRIED TO HARM MY FUGGY AND MY CHILD, I WON'T SPARE YOU!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡.

Aliyah stepped back in tears, Yes she didnt like Pragya but the baby shes carrying is also her nephew or niece😭😭😢😢. MIND VOICE: Have I done so much that my brother doesnt trust me at all, he hates me so much that he would think i would harm his unborn child. (Puvys mind voice thats me , hmm some Prachi vibes 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😬😬😬😬).

Abhi: " Fuggy, please wake up, Fuggy, Please baby wake up." 😭😭😭

PURBUL, PREERAN, SHRISTI AND DISHA: " DI" 😭😭😭.

SARLA: " Beeji, why does bad always happen to my children" 😭😭😭.

The ambulance arrived and Pragya accompanied by Abhi were taken to the hospital. Meanwhile the rest of the family followed in separate cars apart from Arjun who stayed behind with the police.

At the hospital Pragya was taken in to emergency with Vin and the family were waiting outside.

Bulbul: " Purab what happened, where did you find Di".

Purab: " We found her in the washroom, someone locked her inside and released a gas, I was walking by when Arjun grabbed me to help him. "

Abhi: " But where did the gas come from".

Purab: " Abhi, I dont know".

Everyone was in a terrible state, all very worried about Pragya.

Vin and Ruchika came out instructing the nurse what  needs to be done.

Abhi: " Vin, Fuggy, is she okay? Is she conscious yet and the Baby?.

Vin: " We have given her oxygen  and a drip to counteract any gas she may have taken in, we will know more once the bloodwork is done, She is still unconscious at the moment. We have asked for a scan for the Baby, right now thats all we can say".

Abhi: " Please Vin, thats my reason to live, what ever happens save them please" 😭😭😭😭😭 he fell to his knees in tears, Purab and Karan helped him onto the bench.

Karan: " Jiju, please control yourself,  you have to be strong for Di" .

Preeta: " Haan Jiju please".

Shristi: " Jiju you know na, Di is very strong, nothing will go wrong".

Sarla: " Haan Betaji, have faith".

The nurse came for some paperwork to be signed, abhi stood up and went with her to sign all the youngsters went with him. 

Tanu was approaching Abhi and Shristi stuck out her foot causing Tanu to fall flat on her face. Abhi didnt even notice her and walked straight past her back to the ward. Bulbul offered her a hand and Tanu took it but then Purab called her to say that Vin had more news and Tanu fell again, everyone ignored her and ran past her back to the emergency room.

Vin: " We have done the scans, thankfully Purab and Arjun took Di out before she inhaled too much gas, she fainted due to stress, we have sedated her for now so that the drip runs properly. She will need to stay here overnight for observation ".

Abhi: " Okay, when can I see her".

Vin: " In a while".

Disha/Preeta/Shristi/ Bulbul: We will stay with Di".

Abhi: " No, you all go home, Im here. Sarlama, you just recovered you all go home.

Preeta: Jiju, we will stay too. Everyone else the drivers are waiting to drive them home"

Rish/TKL/Sammy/Purab: : Haan we will also stay.

Sarla and the elders knowing it was pointless to argue said Goodbye and left.

Abhi went to the glass watching his Fuggy tears streaming.

" I dont believe in God, but today I am asking you please protect my wife and children " 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Finally Vin agrees that they can go in and see her.

They all went into the room, extra seats were brought in for them so they could spend the night. Arjun had called to say that he was still busy with the police.

The next morning Pragya woke up a little disoriented to find her husband asleep sitting on a chair beside her.

Pragya Pov:  He looks so cute when he sleeps, she stroked his hair, the movement waking him.

Abhi: " Fuggy, you awake, do you need anything ? How are feeling now? , do you know how worried I was".

Pragya; " Suniye, take a breathe, are the babies okay"

Abhi:" Yes they are fine, Vin kept you overnight for a drip but other wise everything is okay."

He handed her a glass of water when she was done he hugged her tightly and kissed her all over face.

The others woke up and saw this.

Disha/PKL/Shri/ Bul.: JIju We are all here 😱😱.

Pragya blushed only then did she notice that her sisters, the luthra brothers and Vinrub were also there.

Abhi: " Haan and so, Im kissing my own wife".

Vin: " Di how do you feel now, let me check on you.

Everyone except Abhi left the room and Vin examined her then left to arrange discharge papers. Once done they all left the hospital.

At Arora Mansion.

Sarlama was at the door with the prayer plate which she turned as soon as they arrived.

Then she tried the black thread on Pragyas hand to ward of evil.

Sarlama: " Betaji, you take Pragya to the room to rest, I will send food, and the rest of you can go get fresh and come to the table".

Shristi: " Ma, we will get fresh then come help you and we all going to eat with Di and Jiju in their room".

Bulbul: " Ha please ma we want to be with Di."

Sarlama:" Okay".

Abhigyas room.

All the youngsters including the Luthra sisters and Vin were there.

Preeta: " Di, do you remember what happened". ?

Pragya: " I just went into the washroom, I heard the door close, then when I came out I saw  that it was locked, I tried calling out and then I don't remember".

Karan:" did you see if anyone followed you towards the washroom"?

Pragya: " No there were alot of staff around, I didnt notice anything out of the ordinary ".

Purab: " We must wait for Arjun, he will be able to give us an update".

ARJUN: " Im here".

They all looked to the door to see Arjun standing there.

Abhi:" Arjun, come,  Did the police find any information ?".

Arjun: " Pragya Di and I arranged extra security for you all right from the beginning, so even at the party we had extra guards,  when someone locked the door from outside the washroom I was immediately informed, I grabbed Purab on my way there."

Disha: " So you know who did this, we wont spare them" 😡😡.

Arjun: " Yes, we have the footage and we got finger prints. Before locking the door,  they went to the kitchen and collected the gas can then released it in the bathroom before locking the door , so we got finger prints from the can as well, luckily Di made sure that the hall footage is immediately backed up. "

Abhi:" So did the police arrest them ".

Arjun:" No, but that person is going to be punished and very soon".    

He said with rage😡😡.

Preeta: " so bhai tell us who did this ".

Scene ends....

Thanks for reading will update next chapter soonest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 11.7K 148
All about Pragya's Life and its twists... Just enjoy...😉
46.9K 2.3K 23
So here's new story titled "JAB TUM PASS HO". this story is based on current track of kundali bhagya. so give your love to this one also.
15.3K 962 19
The story is based on KKB, but is different from it.. . . . . . . . . Let's see how everything goes of course not according to nagpal.. . ...
128K 5.7K 39
This story is based on the actual kumkum bhagya track...the MMS scandal...