Miniminter, Calfreezy, Wroeto...

By ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Lol, enjoy these. Edit (months after beginning this 'book'): The first few imagines I think are quite cringe... More

Substandard Objective (Wroetoshaw)
Simply Staggering (Calfreezy)
Convert Cully (Miniminter)
Proletariat Part 1 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 2 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 3 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 4 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 5 (Willne)
Grand Bite (Miniminter)
New Facilitate (Wroetoshaw)
Paragon (Calfreezy)
Bloody Nuptials (Willne)
Crimson and Snowy (Miniminter)
Healing the Breach (Wroetoshaw)
Fervency on Junture (Calfreezy)
Penitent my Inclination (Willne)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 1 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 2 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 3 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 4 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 5 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 6 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 7 (Miniminter)
Friends with Welfare (Calfreezy)
Long Time Imminent (wroetoshaw)
Solemn Thoughts (Willne)
Deluging Back (Miniminter)
Inky and Azure (Calfreezy)
Tint Unperceptive (Willne)
A quick A/n for the lads
Emulation Diversion (Wroetoshaw)
Abhorrence You (Calfreezy)
Love, Simon (Miniminter/ Male reader)
Fluid Tenacity (Willne)
Old Conflagration Part 1 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 2 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 3 (Wroetoshaw)
Leisurely Burning (Calfreezy)
Splintered Slipper (Miniminter)
Abominate to Fondness (Willne)
Alluring Calamity Tw!! (Wroetoshaw)
Welcomed Omission Tw!! (Miniminter)
Red Letter Thrills Part 1 (Willne)
Red Letter Thrills Part 2 (Willne)
Faction Fever (Calfreezy)
Cot Confidante (Wroetoshaw)
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 1
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 2
Stranger Precariousness Part 1 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 2 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 3 (Willne)
Fortuitous Miracle (Calfreezy)
A Long Overdue A/N

Fracture and Infiltrate (Calfreezy)

468 9 9
By ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Callum kicked his legs back and forth, trying not to show visible signs of pain as the blood was cleaned from his hand.

***

"So Callum, you tweeted this last week"

Chip unlocked his phone, pulling up Callum's recent tweet.

"What happened then?"

Callum sighed, laughing slightly.

"It was mad right, it started when I got a call from Alice"

flashback (A week previous)

Incoming call from Alice🐇
Accept or Decline

"Hey, you okay?"

Callum questioned, his roommate Alice, breathed shakily through the phone.

"There's someone in the house Callum"

She whispered, gripping her phone tightly.

Alice was minding her own business, surfing through the internet on the look out for a birthday gift for Harry, since his birthday was around the corner.

When a slight banging sound came from downstairs. Her music was blasting so the banging didn't come immediately to her. It was only after a glass smashing filled the apartment, did her music become completely forgotten.

Harry was visiting his family and Callum was filming a video with Simon.

So who was down stairs?

The living room was in view once she opens the door, so all she was expecting, was to see Callum home early and cleaning up a vase he had probably knocked over due to his incredibly long limbs being carelessly flung about.

Instead, a man.

A man she didn't recognise.

Her heart immediately dropped in her chest, speeding up immensely. She walked backwards, trying her best to close the door as quietly as possible.

Without a second thought, she jumped into the wardrobe, quickly pulling out her phone.

Her shaky hands pressed Callum's contact. It rang twice before his sweet voice echoed in her ears.

"Hey, you okay?"

"There's someone in the house Callum"

She whispered shakily, instantly worrying the Scott. He leaned forward in his chair, giving Simon a gesture with his finger to 'hang on'

"What do you mean there's someone in the house?"

He could hear her sob through the phone.

"I was in my room, and then a big smashing sound came from downstairs. I thought it was you so I opened the door. But it was some random man"

She cried, rushing through her words quietly. Callum immediately got to his feet, rushing over to wear his jacket was hung up.

"Okay, I'm on my way"

He promised her, pulling the phone away from his ear.

"Sorry mate, someone's trying to break into the house and Alice is still there"

He quickly told Simon, earning an 'oh shit, yeah go'

He nodded his head, sprinting down the hallway.

The idea of his best friend being hurt by some random person, encouraged him to run faster, all you could hear was his heavy breathing and his shoes banging on the hallway carpet.

Not bothering to wait for the lift, he waisted no time getting to the bottom. Luckily for him, Simon and JJ didn't live too far from the ground floor.

He ignored the desk ladies cry, asking if he was okay, before bursting through the front doors.

He cursed himself for not driving over to Simon and JJ's, because here he was running home when he could be driving.

He worried about what state the house could be in. But worse he worried about what state Alice could be in. He didn't even want to imagine the state of panic she must be in right now, which is shitting herself to say the least.

She held her hand tight against her mouth, stoping any possible sounds that she might make. She could hear whoever it was rummaging around, probably taking everything that looked expensive in the living room/kitchen. Which was a lot.

Harry and Callum earned quite a lot as YouTubers, And with Alice working as a dancer, she earned a fare amount as well.

But this meant that there was a lot to loose from this experience. Tv's, paintings, furniture. There was a piano in there. A gift from her Grandmother.

Her eyes were filled with fresh salty tears, freely spilling down the sides of her cheeks. She could hear the hassle downstairs, moving things, dropping things, smashing things. All noises she didn't want to hear.

She had just gotten off the phone with Callum, pleading with him to come home. She was glad that he was on his way, but silently prayed that he would hurry up.

Callum pulled hard on his hand break, almost snapping it off.

Maybe he'd bump into whoever it was half way down the corridor. They wouldn't be too hard to spot. Surely they'd be in a rush, holding onto something looking expensive.

But he saw no such person, he flung himself up the flight of stairs, before making his way down the corridor, seeing the door busted open, practically hanging off its hinges.

The living room/kitchen was recked. The tv was smashed and shattered across the floor. It seems in the rush of the robbery, the person dropped the tv and left it.

The plants had been knocked over, soil covering the floor. He could see an array of footprints, dented into the dirt.

Furniture was flipped over, a chair was missing. It was clear that the robber didn't exactly have a plan when he broke down the door.

Callum somehow managed to cut his hand on a piece of glass that was exposed on the cabinet window, now having blood dripping from his palm.

But all of that was the last thing he was thinking about. All he was focusing on, was the girl who was still hopefully in her room.

"Alice?!"

He shouted, waiting and praying for a response. 

"Callum?"

He heard someone whimper from her room down the hall. He sighed in relief, dashing towards the door and yanking it open.

He walked towards the door, opening in softly. His view was instantly taken up by the frightened girl, breathing heavily and rubbing her watery eyes.

He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, whispering in her ear.

"They've gone, don't worry I'm here now"

He kissed her forehead, feeling the girl's breathing slow down. Her arms were wrapped tightly under his arms, glad to be back safely in his embrace.

teeny tiny time skip

The two had emerged from her bedroom, spending a good half an hour in there cooling down and collecting her confidence to go back into the main part of the house.

"So what happened?"

Callum questioned, inspecting every bit of damage.

"I don't really know, I was looking for something for Harry's birthday and my music was playing really loud so I couldn't hear whoever it was break in. It was only when something smashed did I check what was happening. That's when I saw them taking stuff"

She recounted, cringing at the idea of how much all of this damage would cost.

She could see that her speakers, the paintings on the walls, the pinball machine they had in the living room and the coffee table had been taken.

"They've taken your speakers Al"

Callum commented sadly. He knew the speakers were important, the one other tool she needed other than her body to do dance, was now gone.

"I'll buy you new ones"

He promised, making Alice shake her head.

"No don't worry about it, there only speakers"

She smiled, grabbing his hand and holding it softly, showing that she wasn't that fussed on the speakers, more so on the fact that no one got hurt.

Until, Callum hissed at the contact. Alice scrunched her eyebrows in, looking down at his once again bleeding hand. She gasped, looking up into his eyes.

"When did this happen? Did you see the person? Did he hurt you?"

He put his good hand on her shoulder, laughing while shaking his head.

"I'm fine Al, I cut it on one of the pieces of glass when I came in"

She frowned, dragging him over towards the kitchen. Callum sighed at the fuss, shaking his head.

"It's just a little scratch"

She shushed him, making him hop up onto the counter. She ran into the bathroom, pulling out the first aid kit. She returned back to Callum, placing the kit to the side of him.

"Don't worry Mr Airey, I'll have you feeling better in no time"

He playfully rolled his eyes at her promise, stretching his hand out. She smiled her wide grin and started cleaning his cut. It stung a little, but he was too busy staring at Alice while she concentrated on helping him.

She bit her lip as she made sure every bit of blood was gone. She had a glint in her eye, a look she always wore whenever she was helping people.

Seeing this glint always made him remember the first time they met.

Callux came up with the idea of learning how to dance for a video. After a large amount of persuasion, Callum agreed and they headed off to a local studio.

Callum took a deep breath in, already regretting saying yes. He received a pat on the back by Callux, which also worked as a shove through the door.

The two approached the front desk, as Callux began talking to the man behind it. Callum quickly lost focus, looking around him. He scanned his eyes passed the many dance classes that were currently taking place.

But his eyes soon landed on a certain class.

The class consisted of a multi gendered ballet class, being taught by a beautiful young lady.

The smile she wore as she went through each step, made Callum smile despite the fact that he had no idea who she was.

He admired the way she moved. She moved with such grace and beauty. Her smile was so bright and contagious.

"Callum?"

Callux called for the 5th time. Callum quickly snapped his head around.

"Hmm?"

"We need to wait for-

Callux looked down and sheet of paper he had been handed.

"Alice Barkley to finish her class so we can talk to her about the video"

Callum nodded, looking over the sheet.

"Which ones Alice?"

Callum questioned. The man behind the desk pointed towards the very same window Callum had been looking at only a few moments prior.

"That one"

꧁꧂

"What you thinking about?"

Alice pondered, noticing how Callum had stopped wincing at the pain.

He blushed, smiling down at his lap. She was holding so tightly to his hand, his concentration levels were plummeting.

"I was thinking about when we first met"

She raised her eyebrows.

"That feels like ages ago"

Callum chuckled.

"Because it was you numpty"

Callum could recall how fast his heart was beating when they shared their first interaction. He remembers being a little surprised when a french accent seeped through her words.

Her parents being from the beautiful country. But Alice had spent the majority of her life in the good ol blighty, meaning her accent had softened over the years.

Her voice only intriguing him further. He had learnt of her credentials as they discussed what they wanted from her for the video.

Her dancing skills covered a variety of bases. However her best type was contemporary. But for the video, hip hop was chosen.

In the following months, a while after the video was made and up, the boys kept in contact with the girl. She quickly became friends with Gee, where her involvement with the group, became a lot more friendlier.

Within a year, she was one of them. When her living arrangements became too difficult, Callum offered up their spare room. She hesitated on the offer, but took it after a large amount of convincing.

Which brings them up today.

"What was your first impression of me?"

She asked out of nowhere, looking him deep in the eyes, a small smirk nursing her face.

"Uh"

He stuttered, considering whether or not to tell the truth or lie and avoid an awkward conversation.

"I uh, I thought you were very professional, focused, graceful-"

She nodded, smiling along with his confessions as she started wrapping up his hand.

"Beautiful"

He finished his list with a comment that reddened both Callum and Alice's face. She looked up, his bright blue eyes pulling her in deeper the more she looked.

"I remember when we saw you dance for the first time"

He whispered, earning himself a sweet smile from the girl.

꧁꧂

"I'm so nervous"

She breathed, taking large deep breaths in and out. Callum sighed, kneeling in front of her and holding onto her shoulders.

"You're going to do fine, don't worry Ali"

His hands traveled from her shoulders, and held gently onto the bottom of her face. A few tears pooled around her eyes, threatening to fall.

"I'm 150% sure you're going to do amazing"

He promised her, wiping a few tears away with his thumb. She scrunched her eyes, shaking her head.

"How do you know? What if I fall? What if miss time with the music? I'm going to completely ruin the whole thing"

She panicked, getting to her feet and began pacing around the room. Callum stood up, walking towards the girl and hugging her tight.

"Stop worrying, just focus. We're all here to cheer you on"

The whole gang had turned up for Alice's performance. But the only one she wanted backstage with her, was a certain Mr Airey.

She nodded her head, her breathing slowing the more he comforted her shaking figure.

The dance went ahead, and any doubt either of them had, had acompletely dissipated.

How she delicately moved across the stage, telling a beautiful story, about a girl being slowly crushed, by the feeling of loneliness, just with her body.

And while he would never admit it, a few tears came to the surface of Callum's eyes.

He loved everything in front of him. He had been in denial about how he felt about his friend, ever since their first conversation. Tobi, who was sat next to him, nudged his shoulder, giving him an 'I see you staring Callum' look. He rolled his eyes, shaking his head and turning back to the dance.

He could've watched her dance for hours, but unfortunately her solo only lasted 4 minutes. He was nothing but moved.

The smile that was plastered across her face as she bowed to the sound of applause. Her smile was enough to make Callum weak in the knees.

After the show, Callum's body was immediately pounced on, Alice wrapping her legs and arms around his tall stature.

"It went well didn't it?"

She questioned.

"No, I thought you were a little off time"

He teased, causing her to giggle and smack his chest. She looked up at him, peering into his eyes with hers. Callum's breath had completely left his body, and for a moment it felt like he was floating.

It was just the two of them. Anything could happen.

She jumped off him, standing directly in front, her hands gripped to his shoulders. The two started closing in on each other, Alice's red lipstick only making her more alluring.

But before they could crash their lips together, the door burst open. The whole group come bounding in, cheering the girl for her performance. Alice smiled, laughing at their antics while Callum caught his breath

꧁꧂

"I remember how nervous you were"

She scoffed, tugging the wrap to see how tight it was.

"I wasn't that nervous"

Callum raised his eyebrows, placing his hands in his lap.

"You were practically shaking Al. There were literally tears streaming down your face"

He laughed, earning a smack to the arm, a move that made him reminisce on the missed opportunity after the dance.

She always made him feel like home, and only now after the break in, did it became clear to him.

He never wanted to see her in that state again. He hated seeing her upset, or worse in pain.

As a dancer, the girl has experience an array of injuries. Broken/sprained legs and arms, multiple occasions of her hitting her head and even an instance, where her hair had gotten caught on her earring, resulting in it being ripped from her ear.

Each of these situations, ended with Callum at her side in the hospital, her hand tight in his grasp.

"I thought your dancing was amazing tho. I've already told you this loads of times, but it's really beautiful, and I wish I was that talented"

He smiled, making the girl blush the shade of liquid she had just wiped off of his hand.

"You are that talented Callum"

He scoffed, shaking his head.

"You are! You're so good at stuff like editing. I couldn't do half of the stuff that you can do. And you can cook like there's no tomorrow"

"Yeah you're right, I am pretty sick"

She chuckled, ruffling his hair. He laughed back, inspecting his now cleaned and wrapped hand.

"You did a pretty good job Al"

She curtsied.

"Why thank you"

Callum sat forward a little, keeping the distance between them short.

"She's beautiful and talented"

He smirked, aware of the blush that was covering her face. She looked down, not wanting Callum to see the affect he had on her, but she was too late.

"You're so cute when you blush"

"You're such a flirt"

She retaliated. He laughed, closing the gap a little more.

"Only for you"

This time the gap was closed entirely. The two were infused together, lips first. It took a few seconds for Alice to realise what was going on, but once she did, she went all in. She wrapped her hands around his neck, her fingers playing with the nap of the hair behind his neck.

She smiled, relishing in this long awaited moment.

His lips were just as she imagined, soft and passionate. He was gentle with his hands, delicately exploring her torso with his finger tips. Goosebumps covered her skin, making her shiver against him.

He smirked, raising his hand to hold onto her cheek, hopping down from the counter, twisting them around and lifting her up to where he was previously sat.

Their kiss quickly heated, taking complete advantage of this moment. Alice could feel the bandage swiping across her skin, but chose to ignore it, focusing heavily on the boy who was currently turning her body into mush.

When the two initially met, she could not deny that this boy handsome. Ticked her boxes he did.

They got along like a house on fire, finding each other very interesting. She quickly found it very difficult to talk to him, without staring straight into his eyes. The way the green shined in whatever light was surrounding them.

But the constant filming and dance practice, was what became the reason why they weren't together. It was sort of the auto answer for whenever someone would ask why the two weren't boyfriend and girlfriend.

But here they were, wrapped in each other's bliss, kissing, grouping, hugging. Everything just friends shouldn't be doing.

A sudden need of oxygen pulled the two apart, heaving in and out like animals. Once they had calmed themselves down, Alice covered her mouth, her hand barely covering her grin.

"Well"

She breathed, hopping off the counter surface.

"That was nice"

She awkwardly chuckled. Callum nodded, once again holding onto the sides of her waist.

They just stood, staring.

"I hope that was as good for you as it was for me"

He admitted, internally keeping his fingers crossed that the answer was yes.

"Don't worry, it certainly was"

There was a few moments of silence. But it was a peaceful moment of silence.

"So"

Callum interjected, biting his lip a little.

"Girlfriend?"

Excitement bubbled in her stomach, while nerves filled his.

"Yes"

She answered, grabbing ahold of his hands. They both jokingly jumped up and down squealing.

"I've got a girlfriend now yaaaaay!"

They both Cheshire Cat grinned, laughing loudly.

Alice did a small glance passed his arm, remembering the mess that was currently her flat.

"Oh I completely forgot about the state of our living room"

She sighed, resting her head on Callum's arm. He turned his head back to his trashed living space. He nodded, pressing his lips together.

He turned back to her.

"I don't really care"

He announced before reconnecting their lips. She giggled, wrapping her legs around him as he picked her up and directed the pair to his bedroom.

His house was recked, his items destroyed/stolen, and his hand was cut. But, he was too busy admiring the girl wiping her lipstick away so they could avoid any marks.

(Back to the podcast)

"Some psycho broke into the house and completely trashed the place. Alice was shitting herself on the phone so I sprinted home. Once I got inside, everything was ruined but Alice was okay so I got over it"

"Awww how cute"

Chip teased, making Callum scoff.

"Aww leave off it man"

He laughed off Chips comment, thinking over everything that had happened within the passed few days. All he could think was,

'What a smashing start to our relationship'

***

Thanks for reading Lads 🙏

I've decided that I will do requests, despite saying that I wouldn't. Because we love doing what the people want.

If you request something, it probably will be done. But I can't guarantee that it will be done straight away. But it will be don't worry.

Anywho, upvote because Callum would've wanted you too.

That's all for now.

Bye-bye

🤙💛Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 1.6K 38
Harry is the new kid at school, how will he fit in and will he meet the love off his life?
47.2K 500 42
• complete • idk i suck at descriptions just read it and lmk what you think
4.5K 52 8
sidemen oneshots, mostly harry centric
33.2K 517 17
I wrote these forever ago, but I thought I would post them here for people. If they are cringe, I apologize.