The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

By vanillasunlight

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 7: Talent
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 17: Don't want
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 20: You Never Know
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: Only One
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 29: Don't
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 37: Dress
Chapter 38: Want
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: The Search
Chapter 47: Training
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 49: Offer
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 59: An Owe
Chapter 60: Avenge
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 65: Trust Me
Chapter 66: Turmoil
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 68: Puppet
Chapter 69: Thank You
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding

1.1K 36 62
By vanillasunlight

Mikasa's POV

"Mikasa-sama. You don't have to do this." Kiyomi cried as she bowed down to me.

I stayed silent as I drink some wine here in my room. I don't have any choice left. I cant let them have my family buried next to the same clan who had connections with the killers. I can't just watch and let them without having to try.

"It's alright Kiyomi." I said as I looked at the papers Eren have someone delivered into my house.

He even knows that I could be found here in my old house. Just how many eyes does he have? No, more like how many servants does he have to pay?? I shook my head in disbelief.

"You don't have to attend Kiyomi. I can handle this." I said but she insisted and I sighed. He just wants to be with me to guarantee my safety.

I read the papers slowly and clearly repeating every word he typed in there just in case he didn't fucking listened to what I said.

a.) That she will live in the same house and must go anywhere his husband wants to.

Okay. I just read the first letter and I just want to curse him to the lowest pits of hell.

b.) That she shall bear the name Jaeger under all circumstance no matter how rich and powerful she is.

Shit. What the hell.

c.) That she shall remain faithful and do her duties as a wife.

Uhuh? As if I would fucking go cheat on him with some ugly and cheap boys?! I would never stoop down to that level. Is he challenging me??!

"Hand me a black ballpen." I said and the body guard complied handing me the thing.

I don't want to completely ruin my already ruined day if I ever finish reading all his terms so I just sighed it anyway. All I care about for now is getting that part of land where my mother and father and my sibling got buried. As talking to our grandpa which I could no longer do, I will just investigate myself.

I am thinking it is a great idea actually since that means being with him meant I will be living in that mansion. It will give me an advantage to investigate.

I angrily signed the contract without reading further. I fucking hate him so much!!

I handed the papers to Kiyomi and continued drinking until I fell asleep. I feel like shit.

Eren has changed. He's no longer the sweet boy I used to love. The guy who would never do stupid things when it comes to me. The guy who always buy me white chocolate when I'm sad. Now, he's became heartless, ruthless, savage, and rich and handsome shit!! Why do I care?!! I hate him!!

"Mikasa-sama. Good morning. The chairman of Jaeger Corp. has sent you a gift." She says as I stirred awake. My head sure hurts a little after drinking too much last night.

She placed a huge box on my bed and I rubbed my face still sleepy.

"Your wedding will be at noon by 3 PM." She says and I looked at the clock, it was already 11 AM. Fuck!

I angrily woke up and head to the shower and took a bath. I could hear some strangers getting inside my room. Ah shit another wedding, here we go again!

I screamed as I looked at the huge mirror in front of me and recalled how Eren humiliated me. He really overdid it. I hate him!

"I HATE YOU EREN JAEGERRRR!!" I screamed as I pulled my hair in frustration and cried. I stayed there for a while as I looked at my reflection. I look horrible. I look like a zombie.

"Mikasa-sama. These are the makeup artists the chairman sent. They are here to have you prepared." Kiyomi says and I simply nodded.

I feel already tired for this day I can feel it as early as now.

They put makeup on me and fixed my hair. They put the white gown on me, simple yet elegant but the veil was too long I could never run on this just in case shit goes down. It feels like Eren already had it planned even before I arrived.

"Kiyomi this is so heavy I don't want it." I started crying and the artist went to me to fix my makeup and Kiyomi kept whispering comfort words for me.

Now the makeup gurus are thinking that I am pregnant. What the hell and this is Eren's fault!!

"Mikasa..Oh look at you. You look even prettier than the last time I saw you!" Annie came to me when I came out of the car.

She is carrying her baby girl who is rocking with a red gown. She is pretty as always as she hugged me and her little angel hugged me too.

Annie sure is lucky to have a sweet boy like Armin. Look at them. Their twins are now 6 years old and they are both handsome and beautiful family of blondes.

"How are is our baby girl doing? Aunt Mikasa is so happy to see you!" I grinned as I tried to make her laugh and she did.

"Annie..You really need to hide your daughter or I will kidnap her!" I laughed and she jokingly hit me.

"No. Aunt Mikasa won't do that right baby?" And the little girl nodded.

At some point I got envy. How come Annie, once nerdy girl in high school managed to have a beautiful life despite what happened to her? She must be God's favorite.

"Mikasa.. I didn't know you and Eren are secretly in contact all these years? I really freaked out when I saw a wedding invitation in my house today!" She laughed and I smile shyly.

So they really didn't know about the deal. Good thing. Smart Eren. But he fucking told them that we are secretly dating?? Liar!!

"I'll tell you when this is over." I said as I saw Armin and my friends at a distance.

They are having families while I am here stuck with my ambitions to get a proper burial and conclusion to my parents death. I kept clinging on the past.

Sasha was playing with her 6 year old blond son offering him food. Her husband is talking to Jean, Connie, and Marco who are still single until now. Hmm. That's what they get for wanting girls too bad you ended up having nothing.

"Oh my God. I don't like the way you look Mikasa. It's annoying." Ymir laughed and I hit hair. This bitch never changed.

"I can't fucking understand why you had to marry that egotistic guy over there? Did you know how much he changed he fucking turned into an asshole and forgot about us!" Ymir continued talking and I looked sadly on the ground.

It was true. Eren did changed. A lot.

"Ymirrr.. Let's go it's about to start! Oh my God!! I missed you so much!" Historia hugged me tight that Ymir continued to pulled him away.

"Didn't I tell you you're mine. Behave!" Ymir said and Historia pouted.

"Hey! Stop flirting in front me and get lost. Get a room." I said and Ymir winked.

Oh my God! I can't.

The music started playing and I walked down the red carpet.

"Mikasa-sama, allow me." Kiyomi bows before me that everyone looked. Shit.

"Lady Kiyomi. Stand up. This is embarrassing." I'm actually panicking. I don't want everyone to look at me. They didn't know this is what Japanese people do especially to their masters.

She escorted me as I walked the aisle. The place was beautiful. It was decorated extravagantly I couldn't take my eyes off it. They did really have this designed over night? They are amazing!

I looked around me as the cameras flashed. I saw my friends laughing and smiling at my direction. Armin was standing next to Annie as he made his son wave at me. What a cute little boy Rain got. He is also wearing a suit.

Annie's family were there. His little brother Falco is now a grown up teenage guy and she brought a brunette girl with her who looks like Sasha. Ms. Hange and even big brother Levi was there as they clapped their hands and I tried to smile at the cameras. Zeke was there too with his dog and Grisha stood still not moving. As I expected him to be.

Carla was crying as soon the moment she saw me. She looked like she won a lottery as she kept on pinching Eren's sides and the guy beside her stood straight once I arrived closer to them.

"Mikasa..I'm so happy for both of you. I have always wanted you to end up with my son. Please help him. Make him remember who he was." He cried as she whispered to me and I felt my heart broke.

I don't know how that will work. I am thinking, even Eren changed the way he approached his mother, his brother or anyone. He has changed completely than he used to.

"I will try." I said as I wiped Carla's tear and I smiled at her.

I don't know what got into me but I said that not minding about anything and I just felt relieved after she smiled. Kiyomi and Carla shook hands and so did Grisha who stared coldly at us. Zeke nodded at me and I did the same.

Carla held my hand and she placed it on Eren's.

"I wish you nothing but the best." She says and I smiled at her but not at the guy who is currently staring at me.

Cameras continued to flash as he kissed my hand like how guys do it in the ancient times romantically. He was watching my expression the whole time he did it and I gulped. Oh my God!! Why is he being like this!!

The priest appeared and everyone settled down as I faced the altar.

Forgive me Lord for I have sinned. Marriage is supposed to be a happy day but I couldn't feel it. Everyone around me is happy but I am not. I am forced to marry his guy beside me because of my selfish desires to answer my broken past. Please forgive me. I didn't know what my future will hold.

I was crying and I know he noticed it as he squeezed my palm and looked me.

Here's the kindest man I used to love. Now, he is using me to get what he wants in life.

"Stop crying. They will think you are being weird." He says coldly as he looked back at the priest in front of us saying the vows.

"Do you Atty., Dr. Eren Jaeger take Lady Mikasa Hizuru Ackerman to be your lawfully wife.."

"I do." He says without making the priest finish the vows.

SON OF SATAN.

"Ehem.. Do you Lady Mikasa Hizuru Ackerman take Atty., Dr. Eren Jaeger as your lawfully husband..to cherish..for richer of poorer.." The priest continued to say and my mind went blank.

Silence enveloped the whole church as I looked at my hand on his. He squeezed my hand and tilted his head a little. My tears fell endlessly.

I never imagine myself getting married ugly crying like this. Everyone is living their happy life with their families already but here I am crying pathetically as my own wedding. The crowd started making some noise and I looked at Eren in front of me. He was glaring at me and it sent me fear and shivers down my spine.

"I do." I said and I looked down.

I looked at the way he placed the ring on my finger and it matched his. It's over. I am already married.

"Congratulations! I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest announced and the crowd cheered.

Claps are heard everything the cameras continued to flash as Eren slowly lifted up the veil and it revealed tears on my face. He shut his mouth and wiped it slowly. He then went closer to me slowly and kissed my mouth shortly. I was surprised.

My mouth went opened in shock as he held my waist and made me look at the crowd leaning a little closer to me.

He kissed me in the lips for seconds.

"Not fair! We want more!" Connie yelled and everyone laughed.

"Yeah. Come on man! Are you being gay now?" Jean shouted and everyone laughed.

Ah the usual party crashers.

"We can do it in our honeymoon. There are children, come on guys." Eren chuckled. He was right. There are a lot of kids around.

The crowd was a little disappointed but they sent us their wishes nonetheless. We took a lot of portraits. Even the two of us, with families, and friends and I tried so hard to give the brightest smile I could give not to ruin the picture.

"Smile." He says and I did so even if he didn't tell me.

Eren held my waist almost all the time, even at the reception where I stayed silent most of the time and he would do all the talk.

"Eren you have a lovely wife and a princess. You sure are lucky. Big time." His friend says as they shook hands.

"Thank you for coming. I appreciate it a lot." He smiles as they did a short hug.

"Mikasa..I missed you a lot.." Kaya same to me and I patted her head.

"You've grown so much baby." I said and she smiled.

"Mikasa..This is for you I hope you like it." Louise came and handed me a small box.

"I have a gift too." Kaya said.

"Oh thank you girls. You are the sweetest." I smiled. These two didn't change except that arrogant guy over there talking to his friends.

Kiyomi went to me to hand me a gift and said she will take care of my house once I am away. I thanked her for that. Everyone did have fun as the unplanned wedding came to an end and I found myself getting sleepy.

"You cant sleep here." I heard him say that but I didn't listen.

"Stubborn girl." He says and my vision totally blacked out.

I woke up and I was welcomed into a huge dark red room and the lamp illuminated the huge space. I saw Eren standing near the window as he drank some wine. He was looking outside like he was in deep thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627 28 13
After Eren and Mikasa run away together from Marley, an unexpected letter reaches Armin a year later and starts a chain of events the trio never imag...
22.9K 552 68
Here is ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ You like her, but she doesn't know who she likes with him in the picture. (Mikasa x f!reader) All rights to the creator of AOT I d...
20.2K 207 15
Jean and Mikasa consensually decided to get married 3 years after the rumbling. Will it just be one sided love? This is erotica. Cover Photo, credit...
69.1K 1.7K 78
Adelita Leonhart, always thought she didn't need anyone. She kept her walls up and didn't let a soul in, that was until she layed eyes on a certain b...