The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

By vanillasunlight

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 7: Talent
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 17: Don't want
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 20: You Never Know
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: Only One
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 29: Don't
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 37: Dress
Chapter 38: Want
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: The Search
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 49: Offer
Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 59: An Owe
Chapter 60: Avenge
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 65: Trust Me
Chapter 66: Turmoil
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 68: Puppet
Chapter 69: Thank You
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 47: Training

876 31 7
By vanillasunlight

Mikasa's POV

The cold seeps into my bones as everything was still dark, but nothing can beat the shallow iciness I have felt in my heart.

"Ohayou Mikasa-sama, I have hired your personal trainer." Kiyomi said as I sat inside this sanctuary full of flowers and cherry blossoms.

I nodded. I was wearing the traditional Japanese dress Kiyomi always prepares for me. I have remained silent ever since I came her and just take everything I want to do. I never thought I could have this freedom when I am in this country. They always follow whatever they say and in return, I kept distant at everyone as I ordered them to investigate my mother's death and find the culprit.

"Ohayou.." I looked back and saw a familiar figure.

Omfg. What is big brother Levi doing in here?!! For the first time after weeks, I was able to smile as I looked at him. It brought me so much memories I just want to forget.

"Mikasa?.. Are you kidding me?! Why are you here??" He says as he went closer to me to have a better look.

I cut my hair short, shoulder length so he didn't recognized me that clearly. I went to him slowly and smiled.

"You've got to be kidding me. You want me to serve this girl?" He asked Kiyomi and the old woman bowed. I laughed at him as I stood up and he looked at me.

"Nice to meet you again, big brother Levi." I said as I bowed at him.

"Tch. This is so cheesy. You don't have to bow on me. Did you know they were searching for you?" He says which made my heart stopped but I smiled.

"Let's not talk about that. How did he came here Kiyomi?" I asked.

"We have researched and found out that he is the only living Ackerman up to this day and you Lady Mikasa is also an Ackerman, there is something special in your blood, you both heal quick so we paid him a good price to train you." She says and I nodded.

"Thank you Kiyomi. You did a great job." I said as Levi still looked in disbelief.

"Mr. Levi is not just a math teacher but his late uncle taught him how to fight after her mother died. He learned how to handle swords at a very young age. He is the perfect trainer for you Lady Mikasa." She continued.

The Hizuru clan that my grandfather and mother came from are great manufacturers of the finest Japanese swords and guns that has supplied the different countries for centuries to use for war. The headmaster, as what Kiyomi said to me, must be invincible. They must me worthy of their position. Huge tycoons in Japan is not just after the riches and wealth that I currently posses but they also want my head.

In ancient times, the Hizuru families would fight for the throne even if it meant death would be given to another. They don't go down quickly. They know what they make, they have mastered how to use guns and samurai for generations. And that's what I will be learning starting from now.

He picked up a samurai and I did the same.

"So? Shall we get started then? I wont go easy on you even if I treat you as my little sister, I haven't lost to anyone." Big brother Levi confidently says as he stepped inside the training ground.

I got a little nervous. This wasn't my first time to hold a sword as Kiyomi handed me Hizuru's special sword when I first came here but this is a fight and I have to do my best.

"I'll test your strength first." Levi says and I smirked.

Bring it on.

He started attacking me slowly but I caught to him so he leveled up his strength and speed. Levi started doing back flips and he kicked my sword making it fall of the ground.

"You lost. That's one point for me." He said and I threw my hands in the air.

"Sure." I said as I slowly untied my dress and let it fall to the ground.

I cannot fight with this traditional dress for I take it off.

"Embarrassing." Levi says as I chuckled.

I am actually wearing a crop top below and a thick red sweatpants. Now I looked like that anime character in Fairy Tail, Erza.

"This thing is what keeps me hold back." I said as I threw the dress and the body guard immediately got it.

"Shall we begin again?" Levi says as I nodded.

The sounds of the sharp samurai blades continued to echo the training ground. None of us are keeping our guard down. I managed to scratch Levi's face and as she scratched my shoulder.

We paused for a while as blood poured but after a few minutes, it healed like nothing happened.

"It's real." I said as I checked my shoulder but it is now unscathed. I laughed as we both continued.

"Is that what you got Mikasa?" Levi says and I smirked.

I did backflips too. Don't you forget I was once a cheerleader.

"I was actually just getting started." I said  smirking as I attacked him.

"Oh really." He says as he laughed at me.

The fight was intense. Our clothes got bloody and tattered but we remained unscathed at the end of the day.

"That's enough Mr. Levi. Mikasa-sama, you deserve a break." Kiyomi says as she brought us some tea.

"I haven't fought like this for a while since my Uncle Kenny went ill. This is fun plus I get paid higher." Levi smirks as he sat beside me.

"How are you doing big brother Levi?" I asked as I put the sword beside me.

That is tiring. I'm tired already. I guess I have to work on my endurance.

"I'm fine. Alone as always. Why did you cut your hair and how did you became a master? They are creeping be to be honest." He rolled his eyes and I laughed.

"Long story short brother, I had a tattoo and I became a princess." I said as I sipped my tea.

I looked at everything around me. It was beautiful, I should be happy but in reality I am not.

"Don't you miss your old life?" He asks which made me drop my tea.

I stayed silent. I didn't answer. I don't want everyone to know I badly want to go back to my homeland. This life is rich but it's lonely. I just want a peaceful life.

"Are you and Miss Hange dating?" I asked which caught him off guard.

"What kind of question is that? I asked you first." He says and I laughed.

"You two are dating I knew it! But why are you here didn't you bring her along?" I asked which made him silent.

"She was busy." He reasons and I didn't ask any further. I just know that they are currently not in good terms.

"The Jaegers are having trouble. Your boyfriend has a brother. Remember that blond I used to hate? That explained why I got really annoyed at first sight of him plus he even called me a shorty. He had a death wish!" He scoffs which made me silent.

Is he referring to Zeke? Eren is Zeke's brother?

That's why he was so confident of the fact that he is a Jaeger. That was what he meant.

"Let's get back to training." I said and he nods.

I was busy defending myself but my mind goes off to them.

What have they become now? How is he?

But I need to stop thinking about it. It will just make it harder for me.

It will only make me miss him more.

I told Levi to stay with us. This huge Japanese home is nothing but silence. I know he also wants to be here now that he knows I am here. He definitely acts like an older brother.

I changed my new number. Kiyomi gave me the gadgets I needed. I said I need a laptop and she buys it this instant, even the latest. I have learned to appreciate what Kiyomi does to me every single day. She acts like a mother to me now. Like what my real mom and Carla usually do.

"Mikasa-sama. You will be having a meeting with our client from the West tomorrow." She says.

"I will talk to you later Kiyomi. I have to take this call." I said as she left me.

I accepted the call on our group chat and saw everyone including him.

He was still tying his hair in a bun and he is still as handsome as ever. He is wearing a black shirt with a black hoodie and the familiar background with him, he is in his room. Shit.

"GUYSSS YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT! SHE IS FUCKING ALIVE!!" Armin's voice boomed and everyone went happy.

"But you know she's really changed guys. She was there but her aura, she doesn't wear glasses anymore and she always puts her hair down. The way she dresses, it's all different." Armin added.

"Omg guys I miss you so much! I'm so happy right now. I will put this in my Instagram story!!" Historia says as she took a screenshot and they all strike a pose except me and him, Eren.

"I'm so happy for you Armin." I said as everyone looked so happy waving and talking in the background.

"Thank you Mikasa." Armin says.

"Guys! I hope you won't kill me. I am actually pregnant." Sasha says and everyone stopped to their tracks.

What the fuck? For real? Sasha?

"I am thinking she is just really joking. I would kill you Sasha." Connie says as he balls his fists.

"Who's the father?" Jean asks.

"Really Sasha? I'm so happy for you!" Armin says happily.

"Me too!" I said.

"So who's the father?" Ymir asks and everyone went to silent.

"You know I had a huge crush on Niccolo right because he cooks delicious food and yeah that's it." She shyly says as she ate pizza.

The very typical Sasha for you.

"Congratulations Sasha! I'm so happy for you." I said and everyone was talking once again with their interests.

"Where are you Mikasa?" Eren suddenly asked which made everyone silent.

"Yeah Mikasa. I just noticed why are you wearing that thing isn't that for Asians?" Ymir asks and I nodded.

"Mikasa-sama. I am sorry to interrupt you but it's time for your training." I saw Kiyomi bowed as seen on the video camera.

"I'll tell you guys next time. I have to go." I said as I waved goodbye at them and turned my camera off.

Shit. He saw me. Now he's had an idea and I don't want him to look for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 1.7K 78
Adelita Leonhart, always thought she didn't need anyone. She kept her walls up and didn't let a soul in, that was until she layed eyes on a certain b...
627 28 13
After Eren and Mikasa run away together from Marley, an unexpected letter reaches Armin a year later and starts a chain of events the trio never imag...
11K 330 46
eren jaeger x fem! reader - currently being heavily edited as of 05/2024
22.9K 552 68
Here is ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ You like her, but she doesn't know who she likes with him in the picture. (Mikasa x f!reader) All rights to the creator of AOT I d...