The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

By vanillasunlight

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 7: Talent
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 17: Don't want
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 20: You Never Know
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: Only One
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 29: Don't
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 37: Dress
Chapter 38: Want
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 47: Training
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 49: Offer
Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 59: An Owe
Chapter 60: Avenge
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 65: Trust Me
Chapter 66: Turmoil
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 68: Puppet
Chapter 69: Thank You
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 46: The Search

972 32 22
By vanillasunlight

Eren's POV

I have always loved Mikasa. I always did but as years went by, my mind got messed up especially because I realized my grandfather's offer alluring. No one became rich by just working their ass off. He wants me to follow his steps and take charge of all his business but I also want to save lives. I have always wanted to become a Doctor when I grow up and I had zero interest in business.

"I'm so fucking stupid." This is what I usually say to myself every morning when I was in high school after that kiss in the rain.

I don't want to ruin Mikasa's life. What if I get carried away and get her pregnant?! What will I do?! Can I actually feed a family as what I am now?! I don't think I am ready for that.

That's what I constantly remind myself daily. To keep distant and cold from Mikasa will save her from having unwanted pregnancy. I love her so much but I don't want to fucking screw everything. 

I can wait for her. I have so much respect for her than my lewd imagination haunts me.

I wasn't able to get a hold at myself at the party where I also drank alcohol. My mind was still active that time but her dress fucking seduced me. I knew Mikasa wasn't that drunk that time also she's getting sleepy. I didn't stop my self any further thinking graduation is also around the corner. I fucking made love with her.

I can't wait to get a decent job, finish my studies and shout to the whole world how much she meant to me from the very start I wrapped my scarf around her.

Mikasa was so beautiful, sweet, and last night, she came barging in my room without me knowing and made love to me even if our parents were here. Well, I have to thank that all these rooms are made sound proof because I would probably be lying on the streets if they heard us. What a weird woman I have but I love her.

I slowly got up from my bed still naked. I looked to my side but I was alone. She must be in her room taking a shower. I grinned as I shook my head lightly. What a woman! I fucking love her.

"Good morning baby." I broke into her room as soon as I finished taking a bath and dressed up.

I noticed her room was empty. Her phone is on her bed and it was untouched like it was never slept on but her dresses are still there, her shoes, her books, everything is still there untouched. She must've gone up earlier since she isn't even in the shower. She must be in the kitchen.

"Mikasa.." I called but I was welcomed with mom.

"Oh Eren. Why are you looking for Mikasa?  Isn't she still asleep?" Mom asks and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"She isn't there I just went inside and it was empty." I said slightly panicking.

Where the hell is she? Did she went to the cemetery? Did she went somewhere? Work? Did she went to our friends house? No! She stays with us every morning she would never do that!

"That's odd. I haven't seen her today son. Did you called her?" Carla was getting alarmed.

"Her phone is on her bed." I said as my mind wandered to the worst ideas possible.

"What if she went up early and went to the cemetery and she got kidnapped?" I said. Fuck. What the hell am I thinking already?!

"Calm down son. Let's just wait for her. Maybe she just went somewhere. She'll come back soon." My mother cheers me up but no, I have a bad feeling. I can't stay calm after what she did with me last night.

"Hello, Sasha? Is Mikasa in your house right now?" I called Sasha. The girls always does sleepover. Maybe she is there.

"Good morning Eren. I'm sorry but Mikasa isn't here. What happened?" Sasha answers.

"Will call you later Sasha." I said as I dropped the call and dialed a new number.

"Did you see her? Did she texted you?" My voice was getting louder as I waited for Ymir's response.

"I told you bitch I don't know. You live in one house but you don't know where she is?" Ymir replied and it made me even more frustrated. She's right.

I even called the boys and looked for her but they didn't see her.

"Maybe she went for a jogging? Or did she already go to the restaurant Carla?" Grisha asks.

I was fuming mad I was gripping my phone too much I could destroy it.

"I called but they said they didn't see her either. Did she went out with her friends again Eren?" Mom asks.

"I don't know. She was here last night." I gripped my hair as I could feel myself getting worked up.

"I'm going to the cemetery. I'll look for her." I said as I grabbed mg car keys.

"You have to take some breakfast first. She will come home." My dad says but I didn't listen to him.

"Eren, you are just overthinking too much. She will come home. Does she even have anybody else aside from us?" His voice echoed inside our house.

"You don't understand dad." I said.

"On what part did I not understand. I frantically raised the both of you. I worked hard enough for this family." He says and I looked at him.

"You don't understand the part that I love her. You even warned the two of us. I love her and I don't want her gone. You don't understand that!" I said making my mother gasped. My dad's mouth hanged open as I went outside.

"Eren, son come on. I will help you!" My mother tried to stop me from going out.

"I will come back. I have to find her mom." I said as I went inside the car and my dad kept on calling my name.

"I wear if the Jaegers have something to with do this, I would never forgive them." I said as I thought about my wicked grandfather, Eren Kruger.

I called my cousins but they said she never went there. Of course, she cannot go there without any Jaeger with her. They will not allow her to go inside. I'm so dumb. Why would she even go there?! Think Eren think!!

Even on the road, I kept on looking side to side to search for her. I arrived at the cemetery but she wasn't there. I even went all the way to their old house. To the hill we used to play but she wasn't there.

"Where the fuck are you Mikasaaaa!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I was so close to giving up.

I already reported this to the police but they said they still have to wait for 24 hours to search for her.

"Fuck this system! How much do I have to pay for you to do your job properly!" I snarled at the police officer but he just looked at me.

"This is our policy young man and you can't do anything about it." He says and I felt like weak as I was slowly losing hope.

It was almost 4 PM but I still haven't even ate anything. My stomach has been growling nonstop. She didn't come home. None of my friends are looking for her thinking she will just come home.

"I am fucking useless. I can't even find a single person!!"

"You're not hopeless." A tall bearded blond guy suddenly sat beside me in this park. His dog wiggled its tail as it barked at me.

"You look familiar." I said as I recalled a blond guy Mikasa used to talk before while they sat at the garden. It was him.

"Of course I am. I am Zeke. Dr. Zeke Jaeger, your brother." My mouth went wide open as the dog barked.

I couldn't believe it. I have an older brother and he is a Doctor like Dad?

"You must be mistaken. I didn't have any brother." I said in disbelief.

Grisha, if this is true then you must explain. Does my mom even know?

"I have actually observed you long enough. I was just waiting for the perfect timing to introduce myself because I know you won't believe it. I am your big brother. I am also that man's son." He said and my eyes widened.

He looked at me and smiled.

"I have always wanted to meet you Eren, my brother." He smiled.

His dog was wiggling his tail as it suddenly went to me.

"Alice likes you. She likes Mikasa too." He says.

I stayed silent as he continued talking. This is too much to handle.

"I don't know what to say. Why did dad never mentioned anything about you? Why did he had to lie to my mom. She never did anything wrong!" I was angry. I can't believe my dad is a fucking asshole.

"Don't worry. I never said anything to anyone not even to Mikasa that I was your brother. I never even wanted to meet your father, his face disgusts me. I am happy with Alice now. I just want you to know about me as your big brother. You are not alone, Eren." He says.

I looked at the cars passing by on the other side as we sat on this bench. What hell is this day for?!

"Have you seen Mikasa?" I suddenly asked as he started smoking.

"I didn't know where she is." He answered and I have never been so low my entire life.

"I didn't even know she is safe. If she already ate. Why she did this?! I just don't understand. We were happy last night but it came to this!" I gripped my hair looking down.

I rubbed my face with my hands trying not to cry. This is the most frustrating moments in my life. To look for what doesn't want to be found.

"But I can help you. I can even help you enter medical school. I have my own hospital Eren. Come to me if you need anything like internship of anything. I won't hesitate to help you." Zeke says as he exhaled some smoke.

"Thank you but I can manage." I said as I stood up.

"You love her." It wasn't a question.

"Very." I said and he sighed.

"How did you know?" I asked him as chuckles.

"Oh, I can see it in your eyes. You don't have to tell me." He says as he patted my back. I was surprised. I am not used to having a older brother yet.

"Don't worry much about her. If she's yours then she will definitely come back. If she doesn't, then she was never yours to begin with." That's what Zeke said before he bid his goodbye to me.

"Here is my calling card and address. Contact me if you need anything. Anything Eren. I will provide you anything you want. Just don't fuck up like your goddamn father. I have to go." He says.

I stood there as I watched his dog trailing behind him. I recalled what happened to this day that made me tired. My stomach is growling still but I didn't mind it.

First, I couldn't find Mikasa. Second, I actually have a brother. But third, I could never fucking forgive Grisha for lying to my mom. She has the right to know.

I went back home preparing to confront my father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 207 15
Jean and Mikasa consensually decided to get married 3 years after the rumbling. Will it just be one sided love? This is erotica. Cover Photo, credit...
743 29 10
A job that you thought wouldn't last even a month, all that turned upside down by humanity's strongest. Funny, because he didn't expect to fall in lo...
6K 156 32
Bringing Eren Yeager back to life, Ymir connects him to Mikasa. Allowing them to feel each other's physical pains. Forced to run away from Erens cho...
11.8K 303 17
It was a normal day inside the walls, but Titans tried to get in. People screamed. Mikasa had to protect Eren and Armin. Suddenly she hat to save som...