Arora Sisters Bhagya

By Puvashneem

Based on story line from Kumkum Bhagya and Kundali Bhagya but with a few twists and turns and in my own way... More

Character Introduction
Abhigya History
PREERAN
The Sisterhood
The Sister Jiju Act
SHERLYN PRITHVI MALHOTRA MALIK
Mending Fences
Growing Bonds and.... 😮😮😮
The Directors and The Baby
New Entry & Awakening...
Mysteries...
Cat and Mouse
Destination...
Chapter 15
Exposed
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Sticky situation...
Meet the Khannas
Apologies
Wedding Preparations
Pampering.
Honeymoon Diaries.
Some people never learn
Aaliya Mehra Thakkur
The proposal.
Stranger in Their midsts
Patriarch
The Return
Fuggys babyshower
Unresolved.
Sherlyn Khurrana Good or Bad...
There is strength in Unity
Planting the seed of Doubt
Downfall

The Game begins

1.2K 67 14
By Puvashneem

The last chapter was the holiday and everyone has now returned we will start this chapter with our villains... and the story takes a months leap.

After a month Prithlyn...

After Prithlyn returned from Goa, they were constantly fighting, Mahira who was staying with them to try get Karan back drove and even bigger rift between them and Sherlyn was growing suspicious of their closeness. During this one month Prithvi was constantly adding something to Sherlyns food and drink.....

SHERLYN: AAAHHH!!! ( grabbing her stomach she crouched over falling to the floor screaming)

Prithvi and Mahira rushed her to the hospital. And she was taken into the emergency room and was treat by Dr Vin ( no one knows of his association with the Aroras and Luthras.)

After a short time Vin returned to the awaiting PriMah(😂) ...

VIN: " Who is her husband" ?

Prithvi:" I am her husband, is she fine")

Vin was a bit suspicious of his calm demeanor as normally husbands whose wives were pregnant would be stressed.

Vin:" I am sorry but she has suffered a miscarriage, please lets go in and see her"

They all entered her room.

Vin:" Mrs Malhotra, we have given you some pain meds, but I am sorry we could not save your baby".

Sherlyn was devastated and crying, she wasnt able to say anything so Vin continued.

Vin:" It looks like you have been given drugs over a period of time which caused you too loose your baby. "

Sherlyns thoughts: This has to be Prithvi,  I will make you pay for this, now I will make sure I take everything from you, her grief turned to anger.

Sherlyn:" Dr when can I go home" ?

Vin: " As soon as the drip is completed you may leave, the nurse will sort out the discharge paperwork ".

After a little while the trio left to their home.
Prithvi recieved a call.

Caller:" Mr Malhotra, since you took over this company we have lost many of our investors and the share prices have dropped drastically, if we dont find a new investor soon, then you will be dire financial debt ".

Sherlyn:" PRITHVI, you only had to make sure business was running properly, now we will loose everything."

She stormed off angrily. While Prithvi started thinking: " Problem after Problem if I had my Preetaji, these problems wouldnt be mine,  but since Goa, I cannot see her, and that two bit cricketer, now this, God where did I get stuck with  these two.

Mahira:" Prithvi, theres a  company, PB finances, they invest in failing companies, maybe we must speak to them, the director is Mr Khanna. "

At least this witch has some brains thought Prithvi.

They found the number of Mr Khanna and called him.

Prit: " Hello Mr Khanna, I am Prithvi Malhotra, from Malhotra industry."

Mr Khanna: " Malhotra industry isnt that the company that previously belonged to the Luthras before some take over".

Prit:" Haan Ji, is it possible to set up an appointment to discuss an investment ".

Mr Khanna:" Look Mr Malhotra, we invest with companies we know, I dont think we can help you."

Prith: " Please sir if you can meet with us once ".

Mr Khanna :" Fine tomorrow at 10am sharp and abc cafe."

End of call.

Abc cafe:

Prithvi is waiting for Mr Khanna...

Prithvi pov:" whatever happens, i need this investment....

Suddenly someone approached him.

MK:" Mr malhotra,  I am Khanna from PB finances" ..

They both sat down and before Prithvi could say anything MK continued.

Mk: Look Mr Malhotra as i told you yesterday, you are an unknown person in the business world, you took over a big corporation which was doing well and in less than a month its losing profit, what guarantees do we have for our investment ".

Prithvi:" Sir, I understand your doubts, you tell me what you need as collateral".

MK:" Okay, send me a list of your assets, then I will get back to you."

Saying this he left and Prithvi returned to his home.

Mr Khanna made a call.

Caller: " Yes tell me".

Khanna:" Malhotra industries needs an investment,  they will send us a list of assets, draw up the terms".

Caller:" Haan okay.

TALIYA...

Meanwhile at the Mehra mansion, things were also not going so well, the business was almost at bankruptcy and luckily for them someone helped them by bailing them out, now they needed to focus on getting back Purabhi.

They heard there was a party where both Purab and Abhi were attending alone, their plan was to drug them and leak the images to the media, forcing the duo to accept them.

Tanu: " Aliyah so is everything ready are you sure that this will work this time, we tried many times."

Aliyah: " Yes Tanu, it will work, all the other times that Pragya and Bulbul were there to save them, but from what I heard the two of them went to Nasik with their mother so this time no one can save them." She laughed madly.

They left to prepare for the party... ( ***I know its a bit confusing but... i wont drag this part too much😬😬)

Aliyah and Tanu arrive at the party and wait out of site for Purabhi to arrive, and finally the two heroes enter.

While our two targets circulate amongst the guests. Taliya pay a waiter to give them the drugged drinks...

Abhi gets a call and goes out to take it... while on his call he starts feeling drowsy and a man places chloroform on his nose and takes him.

On the otherside Purab goes to use the washroom and does the same.

Taliya receive a call to say work done and both of them celebrate they start drinking heavily before each of them go to the rooms heavily drunk... and they undress and start making out and as per the plan the rooms were in darkness so that Purabhi wont get suspicious of who it was....

Early the next morning they slightly open the room doors ,so the reporters they paid will be able to enter the room and go back to bed with heavyheads...

Aliyahs room...

The couple on the bed wake up with the sound of people talking...

Reporter One: " Miss Mehra you are unmarried then who is this you are with in this position" cameras flash...

Reporter:" Yes and you sir are you not ashamed, why are you covering your head with that sheet ,show your face"....

Aliyah smirked and pulled the sheet to expose Purab .
But as the sheet falls she is shocked. 😰😰😰😰😰😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.

Aliya:"GET OUT OF HERE, HOW CAN YOU JUST ENTER PEOPLES ROOMS LIKE THIS, JUST GO"...

She chases them out and turns to Neil.

ALIYAH:" YOU, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AND WITH ME IN MY BED".

NEIL:" MISS MEHRA THIS IS MY ROOM NOT YOURS, AND YOU CAME INTO MY BED".

They heard Tanus shout and ran to her room.

Reporter: " Miss Tanu, you are a super model but we didnt know that you are this shameless".

Aliyah seeing the person next too Tanu immediately makes the reporters leave.

Not wanting to create more fuss and attract more attention the four leave the hotel hiding their faces and arrive at the Mehra mansion.

They walk in and find.....

Daasi and all the family looking angry. They enter inside leaving Neil and Nikhil outside the house.

Daasi:"  what is this Aliyah, you and this Tanu , have no shame, the news of you two with men in hotels in bed is all over the news, I didnt expect this from you."

Raj: " do you have any idea what you have done Aliyah, already we have been struggling in business now with this news our clients are refusing to work with us. "

Daasi: " Where is that Neil who you were with, immediately you two must get married"

"AND YOU TOO TANU, YOU AND NIKHIL WILL GET MARRIED TODAY, " SAID A VOICE.

TANU: " Dad" 😰😰😰.

Tanus Dad: " This time,  I dont want to hear anything you will do what I say, enough is enough, you have shamed us too much"

Aliyah: " Daasi, I cant marry Neil".

YOU will marry Neil and today said a voice...

Everyone turned to find a very angry Abhi😡😡😡😡.

Abhi:" How much lower can you stoop Aliyah, you now have no choice, GO GET READY,  I HAVE SPOKEN TO NEILS FATHER, HE WANTS U TWO TO MARRY TODAY IN THE TEMPLE ".

Taliyah were shocked and quietly left to dress...

Tanu: " But Aliyah I dont understand what happened ".

Aliyah:" Just shut up Tanu, leave me alone.

After a few hours Neil and Aliyah were married and Tanu and Nikhil.  Everyone returned to Mehra mansion....

They were all in the hall when Abhi turned to the door amd smiled cos their was his Fuggy, he rushed amd hugged her.

Tanu was furious and so was Aliyah as with Pragya was Purbul hand in hand.

Taliyah left angrily.

Aliyah: " How dare they come here, I just dont understand the plan was full proof, What went wrong".

We will tell you... she turned to find a smirking Abhigya and Purbul...

Abhi: " You see Aliyah, your problem is that you think you will always win".

Purab: " Yes, you think that you are so intelligent, but really you are foolish and shameless woman, infact you dont even deserve the title of a woman. "

Abhi: " My Fuggy knew about your plan from the beginning, see Daasi loves her Bahu and tells her everything she sees and hears, so you want to know what happened, Listen carefully ".

Flashback: .

Abhi went out for his call and someone tried to make him smell Chloroform that person was NIKHIL, as he was helping Tanu, he took Abhi to the room to  leave him there but when he got to the room, Arjun made him smell chloroform and injected him with a drug, then her revived Abhi and the two of them left to find Purab....

They noticed Purab being taken by Neil and followed them and did the same thing to Neil.

When they got downstairs they saw Tanu and Aliyah celebrating and so they also asked the waiter to drug them.

While leaving the rooms they set up recording devices which were uploaded on the internet even before the reporters got there.

End of Flashback...

Abhi:" So Aliyah how did you like our plan".🙃🙃🙃🙃

Tanu and Aliyah were furious that Pragya figured out their plan.

Purab: " Now get ready for vidhaai".

Abhi: " Oh haan, now you 2 have your own marriages so you can stop interrupting ours, see Aliyah my wife is kind hearted she didnt even punish you,she conducted your marriage, but be warned,  You cross us again, you will regret the consequences "...

Abhigya and Purbul left... Taliya were shocked.

Meanwhile Prithvi had sent over the asset list to Mr Khanna, and he had agreed to the terms set out for the investment....

The Aroras.

During the last month Preeta and Karan were slowly growing closer to each other and tonight Karan had planned on proposing his love to his wife.

Preeta arrived in her room looking for Karan but he was nowhere to be found. She noticed a package on the bed with a note...

Note: " Babydoll, I know that you are looking for me, inside this box is a dress, which I would like for you to wear please"

She opened the package and found a beautiful gown , smiling she went to the bath and got dressed.

Her look...

She found another note that told her to go to the pool area.

She walked down and found this

She was amazed she looked around and noticed her husband smiling at her.

His look

When she approached him he went on his knees.

He took her hand in his and looked into her eyes.

TKL: "Preeta Karan Luthra, from the first time that I saw you, you drove me crazy and at first I couldn't understand why you always got under my skin, then we became best friends and my days were complete, I thought of you constantly, I needed my days to start and end with you, due to someone elses manipulation and false accusations my anger pushed you away and I almost lost you, it took me a long time to realize that during that time of my anger the only true words I spoke was the ones at the mandap when I first married you, every action during that time when I hurt you, it hurt me more and only when I was able to look beyond the anger and the jealousy did  I understand what I truly felt,  Babydoll, you are my lifeline, my best friend, my angel and the beat of my heart, without you I feel incomplete,  I LOVE YOU, I think I have always loved you from the very first time I got lost in your eyes, I know I have made mistakes but I promise that I will spend forever making it up to you, Never again will I trust anyone but you, Please give me a chance, Let Me love you for always" 

Karan was in tear and so was Preeta, she bent down and picked him up by his shoulders amd hugged him....

PKL:  " I love you too Karan,  I love you soo much "

He hugged her tightly and then he cupped her cheeks and kissed her slowly, a kiss filled with all the love he had for her, she pushed his hands into his hair and pulled his head closer deepening the kiss. Their tongues fought for dominance and out of breathe they parted joining their foreheads breathing heavily and smiling .

He took her hand and led her to the table where he fed her and she fed him.

PKL: " Who knew Bajarbattu that you were so romantic".

TKL: " Oh Hello I am The Karan Luthra, off course I am romantic, and now Mrs LUTHRA lets romance"

He pulled her up and small bit of chocolate was in the side of her cheek he stuck out his tongue and licked it then licked her lips before capturing them and kissing her passionately, he picked her up into his arms and walked not parting their lips....

At the door of their room he let her stand.

***** Mature Content ****

They walked in and he again pulled her to him, his arms encircling her waist, he nuzzled her neck while she lifted it giving him better access, he nibbled amd sucked at her neck and earlobes causing her to moan as he pulled her into his lips kissing her and her hands caressed his hair, he unzipped her dress and carried her to the bed, placing her down gently, he looked at her witha heated gaze dressed only in her under garments, he undressed and came over her kissing every inch of her body and she moaned,  wriggled and shivered beneath his touch, she turned him over and kissed him all over, driving each other mad, he turned her over again and removed her underwear then flipped her onto her tummy, he placed kisses down her back on her buttocks, turning her over he kissed her sensitive areas she moaned loudly begging him never to stop, he got over her and kissed her and covered themselves, two bodies joining as one, the stillness of the night pierced only by the  sounds of their lovemaking....

The screen blurs.....

Mature content ends.

Sarla Arora sat in the hall in her wheel chair, she was well aware of her surroundings and everything that was happening, she was regaining movement in her legs and arms, but still she had no voice go express her joy to her children, she looked up and saw her eldest daughter descending the stairs, she looked so beautiful, the glow of pregnancy and happiness on her face, Sarla was proud of her daughter, she loved them all but Pragya was special, her first born child, who from a young age was always so respectful and responsible, she watched her now fully grown happily married and soon to enter the world of motherhood, her eyes shone with joy as Sarla watched her daughter  a fear arose she was going to trip over her duppata, she screamed and by some miracle a sound left her... Pragya, but all the scream did was shock Pragya who was losing her balance, there was a strength in a mothers love one that could defy all odds and Sarla found that strength today as she lunged forward and caught her child before she could fall over, Sarlas scream had brought everyone rushing and Abhi who had seen his mother in law lunge rushed behind her and gave her support as she caught his wife.

The entire family was in shock, Pragya recovering hugged her mother in tears...

Pragya: "  Ma, you spoke, you moved, Ma"

Sarla: " Sshh my Child, you are okay, I got you ".

Sarla too was in tears and so was the rest of the family.

Once the 3 descended the staircase, the other sisters and family rushed to hug and celebrate with Sarla.  Once everyone was settled.

Abhi: " You know We are lucky, other guys they get mother in laws, we got a super mother in law right Sarlama".

Everyone laughed.

When they had gathered in the living room, everything that had happened was explained to Sarlama.

Kareena: " Sarlaji, everyone has apologized but I need to say. I Am truly very sorry for my behavior,  please forgive me, I understand now how wrong my thoughts were, 🙏🙏🙏🙏 but also I must commend you, I have met many people but the purity, the values and the love that I have seen in your children is amazing, when we had nowhere to go without a thought they brought us here and made us all feel welcome and at home, not once did they speak rudely even after everything my family and I have done, You are a great mother " . 🙏🙏.

Sarla: " Kareenaji all is forgiven. And thank you, I am very lucky to have such children.

They hugged each other and everyone smiled.

The end of Chapter.

Thank you for reading. 🙏🙏🙏💞💞🙂🙂🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.1K 9
This story is based on how Abhigya and Dishrub meet again after twenty years leap and how they fall in love again...
15.4K 971 19
The story is based on KKB, but is different from it.. . . . . . . . . Let's see how everything goes of course not according to nagpal.. . ...
5.8K 412 10
NS story of abhigya. My own creative idea featuring abhigya😊
5.4K 387 19
This is based on Rhea Mehra and how Pragya will win back her daughters Find out more