The Hybrid's Mate (A TVD Fan...

By SkyeWriter02

Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world... More

Cast
Rosalie Marie Gilbert
Chapter 1: Season 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Niklaus Mikaelson
A/N
New Book!!!
Chapter 17: Season 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Rebekah Mikaelson
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Katherine Peirce Love Interest?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Lexi Returns!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Elijah Mikaelson
Kol Mikaelson
Finn Mikaelson
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
(Book #2)
Book #2 Published!!!

Chapter 19

6.2K 138 54
By SkyeWriter02

Rose's POV

Stefan has Ray chained up to the wall, throwing wolfsbane covered darts at him as I sit and drink with Klaus. Stefan dips another dart in, this time getting Ray in the throat.

"Ray, you could end this right now. Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon." Stefan shruggs.

"I can't." Ray pants heavily.

"I know, I know you live by a code and all that, but you see, he's not going to let me stop until you tell me and I do what he says, that's the way it goes around here." Stefan told Ray.

"Hello, Mr. Klaus." A woman said walking up to us, causing me to from as she was in a skimpy black dress.

"I have somemore information. I saw that guys brother, Damon, at the farm house." The woman stated causing me to look at Stefan worried for Damon.

"Well thank you Claudine, you and your friends keep up the good work with the neighborhood watch, eh?"

The woman nodded and left, causing Stefan to walk up to us.

"My brother is still on our trail?" Stefan frowned.

"He's getting closer. I'm going to have to deal with that." Klaus said, ready to leave.

"Wait!" I suggested, grabbing his hand, causing him to look at me surprised. "Why don't you send Stefan?"

"Yeah, send me." Stefan agreed. "Let me handle it."

"Why should I let you leave?" Klaus asked.

"Because you know I'll come back." Stefan stated.

"Do I?"

"You saved my brother's life." Stefan stated. "I'm in your service."

"Oh, it all sounds so tediously indetured." Klaus rolled his eyes. "Aren't you having the least bit of fun?"

"I'll make sure that my brother doesn't bother us anymore." Stefan assured before going to leave.

Klaus smirked before going to Ray and started to torture to get the information he needed.

I instantly got up, and went to the otherside of the bar and ordered more drinks. It didn't take me long before I was tipsy and started dancing on the bar with a few other girls as the jutbox was playing semi loudly to drown out the noise of screams on the otherside of the bar. It wasn't until the middle of my favorite song I was pulled off of the bar.

"Hey!" I complained, glaring at Klaus as he set me down. "What was that for?!"

"Did you not realize you've had every single male in this bars attention?!" Klaus frowned. "What if something were to happen when I wasn't around?"

"Wait." I smirked. "Are you jealous?"

"That's absurd." Klaus scoffed.

"Oh my God! You are!" I chuckled causing me to hick up.

Now it was Klaus' turn to chuckle.

"I think you've had more then plenty to drink. Why don't we sober you up, hm?" Klaus suggested and walked to the bar before coming back with a glass of water.

"Thanks." I smiled lightly.

"You sit here, and I'll be back to check on you in a little bit." Klaus said before walking away as I slid into the booth.

------------------------------

Third Person's POV:
Meanwhile In Mystic Falls:

The Salvatore Boarding House was booming. Loud music, drunk teenagers, and an upset birthday girl, what a party!

"Andy wants me to pick her up." Damon sighed, reading a text.

"Your compelled girlfriend wants you to be a chiveralous boyfriend?" Ric frowned.

"Well, it's a complicated dinamic." Damon shrugged. "You guys hold down the fort, will ya?"

"You mean the fort of his history students and all the kids I used to babysit?" Jenna asked.

"Drink more." Damon said handing them his good bottle of bourbon. "It'll feel less weird."

Damon then left to get Andy. When he arrived at the news station his phone went off.

"Party central." Damon answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Where are you?!" Elena demanded.

"I'm, uh, by the, punch bowl!" Damon lied.

"Don't do that, Damon! Don't lie to me!" Elena frowned over the phone. "I saw your closet!"

"Oh, uh, I gotta go, go break up beer pong!" Damon stated before hanging up, saving himself from a lecture.

Damon continued to walk through the news station looking for Andy. It wasn't until he entered stage 3 that he saw her purse on the floor. He looked up and glared at the person in the room.

"Stefan."

"Hello, brother."

"You don't write, you don't call."

"I need you to stop following me." Stefan stated. "It's causing some problems."

"With who? Klaus?" Damon scoffed. "I'm supposed to care what he thinks?"

"What your supposed to do, is let me and Rosalie go." Stefan frowned.

"I saw your latest artwork in Tennessee." Damon said, changing the subjecgt. "Your walking a fine line there my friend. Keep that up and there will be no saving you."

"See, the thing is, uh, I don't need to be saved." Stefan corrected. "I need you to let us go."

"Yeah, well, I have a birthday girl at home who isn't going to let me do that." Damon shrugged.

"Like she cares if you bring Rosalie back." Stefan stated.

"Yes, they don't get along great, but Elena wants her sister home!" Damon defended.

"Whatever." Stefan shrugged before looking at Damon amused. "But you know what, maybe I haven't made my point. Hey, Andy? You still up there?"

"Damon?" Andy cried. "I can't move. He told me that I can't move."

"No, no, no, it's okay Andy. Stay calm." Damon assured before glaring at Stefan. "Not cool brother!"

"Oh, come on, it's a little bit cool." Stefan shrugged. "Hey Andy, you can move now."

"No, no, no, no, no!" Damon yelled as Stefan pinned him to the wall, stopping him from saving Andy as she jumped to her death.

"I said, let us go!" Stefan growled.

Damon pushed Stefan off and rushed to Andy. Stefan instantly left, giving himself a head start as Damon was distracted.

-----------------------------------

Rose's POV:

It's been quite a while since I stopped drinking and my head was still killing me. Klaus was with Ray, who was now tied up to the pool table. It wasn't long before Ray gave Klaus the information he needed and in return, Klaus fed Ray his blood and killed him.

"Ugh!" I complained. "I feel like I've been hit by a train!"

"Oh, come on love, it can't be that bad." Klaus chuckled.

"Keep laughing you immortal dick, you'd have to drink two entire bars to get maybe half the hangover I have since you heal quick." I pouted. "Jerk."

"Fine." Klaus sighed and came over to me. He sat down next to me in the booth and bit his wrist, offering it to me.

"I'm good." I frowned.

"Don't be such a baby, it'll help." Klaus assured.

"Fine." I gave in, ready to take his wrist but he pulled back with a smirk.

"Only if I can have a bit too."

"There are plenty other people to feed from." I frowned.

"Yes, but you're right here." Klaus shrugged.

"Whatever."

I moved my hair out of the way and let him have access to my neck, desperatly wanting to get rid of this hangover. Klaus bit his wrist once again, and offered it to me, which I accepted. It was weirdly satisfying but still had the metallic taste. I felt kisses up my neck, causing me to shiver, then let out a whimper as my neck started to sting. It wasn't until that sting started to turn into pleasure. I kept drinking Klaus' blood as he drank mine. I don't think either of us would have stopped if he didn't have enough strength to pull away, but when he did, I couldn't help but look into his ocean blue eyes, and right there, was my first mistake with Klaus.

Next thing I know, Klaus' lips are attached to mine as we kiss heavily. We continue kissing heatedly for a few minutes until I realize he's moving me onto his lap. I sigh in pleasure as he starts to kiss and nibble on my neck, causing me to let out an involountary moan. I pull him away from my neck, and reconnect my lips with his.

"Am I inturrupting?" Stefan says making me jump off of Klaus. I look up at Stefan guilty as he glares at me.

"As a matter of fact, yes." Klaus frowned. "But it took you long enough."

"Did you doubt me?" Stefan asked.

"Not for a second." Klaus stated. "I knew you'd pass the test. You still care for your brother, for your old life."

"Nah." Stefan scoffed, going to sit at the bar as Klaus followed. "I don't care about anything anymore."

"You put on a good show, Stefan. I almost believe you." Klaus frowned. "But, let's hope for your brothers sake that he does. You never stop caring about family, do you? But everytime you feed, the blood, it makes it easier to let go."

Stefan drank his drink quick before storming out.

"I think I'm going to go out to the car." I frowned.

"Wait, there's something I wanted to give you, love." Klaus said making me look at him suprised. "I know I've technically already given you something, but I feel that this is a little more special."

Klaus pulled something silver out of his pocket and came behind me, clipping it around my neck. Looking down at it, it's a crecant moon charm.

"It's beautiful." I smiled.

"I'm glad you like it." Klaus chuckled nervously. That's new. "Um, I actually had a witch spell it. Now that I've broke the curse, your werewolf genes will start to show the signs. I figure you'd like to have this necklace to keep it at bay until you are ready to activate the curse or not. It'll glow when your emotions are heightened."

"I love it, thank you!" I smiled and hugged him tightly. I felt Klaus freeze for a second before he held me back. I won't admit it outloud, but I could be in his arms all day.

"Come on." Klaus said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders instead now. "Lets get to the car, I'll have Stefan get Ray."

I nodded and we walked to the car, ready to head to our next destination.

Rose's Necklace from Klaus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 5.8K 106
Melanie Gilbert. Sound familiar? Probably not. Melanie Gilbert is Elena's twin. She is different from Elena. Melanie has icy blue eyes and curly hair...
1.2K 44 8
Elliott Gilbert is the adopted sister of Elena and Jeremy. When she returns home from her stay at a CRISIS Treatment Center, her siblings treat her l...
5.6K 99 142
Maria Vatori isn't your average teenager and unlike most girls her age,she was born a vampire (an original if you will) She has a younger brother Isa...
391K 7.7K 70
NEW VERSION OUT ON (thatweirdokhai) - ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐™ƒ๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™”๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐™Ž๐™†๐™”๐™‡๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...