The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

By vanillasunlight

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 7: Talent
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 17: Don't want
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 20: You Never Know
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: Only One
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 29: Don't
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 37: Dress
Chapter 38: Want
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: The Search
Chapter 47: Training
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 49: Offer
Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 59: An Owe
Chapter 60: Avenge
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 65: Trust Me
Chapter 66: Turmoil
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 68: Puppet
Chapter 69: Thank You
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 44: Alive

881 28 7
By vanillasunlight

Mikasa's POV

"You can have a day off today Mikasa. I'm sure you are so tired of work. You deserve it." Carla says as we ate our breakfast.

"Eren? How is your review doing?" Grisha asks.

"Still hustle Dad but don't worry. I will pass the entrance exam that's for sure." He confidently says and I smiled. As he should!

"Good thing Mikasa is here. You will never skip your lunch again or I will make you clean the whole house. Am I clear Eren?" Carla snarls as I snorted.

"Yes mom. I got it." Eren sounds so much in pain as he looked over me and pouted.

"I will cook for him Carla don't worry." I said.

"Oh please do Mikasa. Look at his eyebags. He is stressed! My goodness." Carla says.

"You should sleep early and not play video games anymore Eren. You're an adult now. Prioritize your passion." Grisha says and he nodded.

Grisha got up first as he kissed Carla saying he is going now and not long after, Carla bid her goodbyes and left the two of us at home.

"You're still studying right? Just leave everything there and I will wash them." I smiled and he nodded.

He finished eating and I cleaned the table. He stayed there for a while as I washed the dishes.

"What are you waiting for Eren? You should've gone up and started reading your medical books." I said as I busied myself washing the dishes.

He didn't respond. I felt something heavy on my shoulder and saw his head there. He was resting his head on my shoulder.

"Eren.. Are you tired?" I asked concerned.

"I am. It's draining to see thick books in front of me." He sighed heavily. I couldn't hold him since my hand is wet.

"Go up and lay down for a while until I finish this. I will help you study." I said.

"Really?" He excitedly said and I nodded. Look at how his mood changed. He immediately went up and I smiled.

"Aish! This guy really." I sighed. He is still as childish as ever.

I piled the plates and wiped my hands. I then went to where his room and found him shirtless.

I gulped as I closed the door behind me.

"What are you doing?" I asked as soon as he saw me.

"Chilling? I need to distress." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

I went to his messy study table and found open books and human anatomy on a notebook. Oh, I didn't know he draws very well.

"You made this?" I asked as I showed him his notebook and he immediately pulled it away from me.

"Don't touch that." He scoffs and I laughed.

"Too late I already saw it. It was good. I didn't know you had a thing for drawing." I chuckled and his face went red.

"Well, you never asked." He says.

"And you never shared." I added and he pointed his mouth somewhere.

"Your room is so messy I can't believe this is a room!" I looked irritably at the scattered clothes, crumbled paper, and coloring materials all over the floor.

I picked it one by one and his mouth went wide open.

"Oh my God. You don't have to. I will clean it I swear." He said but too late now. I didn't listen to him as I continued cleaning and arranging his things.

"Mikasa. Damn this is so embarrassing." He says but I didn't listen.

"Are you still keeping this or nah?" I asked as I was horrified at what I fucking saw.

It was a fucking cover for porn. WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY DOES HE HAVE IT?!!

"SHIT. I TOLD YOU I WILL CLEAN IT MYSELF." He panicked as he snatched the thing away from me and I was still stunned I didn't move an inch.

I will fucking kill you now Eren.

"Owww! I swear Jean put it inside my bag in high school and totally forgot about it." He reasons as I continued punching him.

"You jerk! You sure enjoyed it." I said mad at why do I have to fucking see a lewd photo now I can't stop thinking about it. Shit.

"I'm sorry baby. Am I forgiven?" He pouted at me and I hit him.

"Stupid horny idiot." He says and he hugged me.

"My god. I saw it like that was still high school I swear. I'm sorry." He says ad he rested his head on shoulder and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's just get you into studying. You need to work your ass off to pass." I said as I picked up his book and headed to his bed.

He followed me as he sat down in front of me as well. Damn. His abs and muscles are distracting me I swear.

"Uhh Can you wear a fucking shirt? You're abs are scaring me." I said which made him chuckle.

I glared at him and I crossed me arms.

"Don't you like my abs babe? Want to hold them?" He says teasing and I threw the book on his face.

"Read that first you idiot and stop flirting with me." I said laughing.

"That hurts but okay." He smirked as he winked at me and I stick my tongue out.

"I'm just gonna get some snacks." I said as I headed to the kitchen to get some food.

I came back and I was surprised to see him on the 96th page already. What the heck? Is he playing?

"Eren. Are you sure you read all of that? How could I know?" I said as I thought of questioning him later then.

"I did read them. I'm just like the flash you know." He says winking at me and I flashed him a weird look.

I don't believe it. He doesn't even sound convincing.

I observed him as he like only took 4 seconds to read everything in a single page and my mouth went wide open as he already reached more than 150 pages in a short amount of time. Are you freaking kidding me?! I will surely ask him questions.

"I will cook for our lunch first. What do you want to eat Eren?" I asked and he responded quickly.

"You." He says and I pinched his side making me squirm.

"Quit fooling around will you? Or I wont stop hitting you." I said.

"What the. I wasn't joking." He chuckles and I felt me face heat up. What the heck!!

"Whatever. I will cook now." I said as I went down.

"Stupid horny Eren." I screamed as I gripped my hair in frustration. Why is he fucking like that?!! Okay done. I am now calm.

"Eren...Come on let's eat." I called for him and I heard him calling my name as he went down.

"Mikasa..You won't fucking believe it." He says happily. Did we fucking won a lottery?

"The what Eren?" I asked.

"Annie Leonhart is alive! He is alive. Armin just called me!! Her girlfriend is on the next island!" He exclaimed with made me almost drop the hot soup I cooked earlier.

What the hell? But she died already!

"Eren come on. Don't joke over dead people it's not funny." I said as I shook my head in disbelief.

"He really called. See?" He showed me the call duration and the time. It was today's date. He wasn't lying.

"OH MY GOD. THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE." I cried as I was starting to believe him.

"Yeah right. Damn what a lucky man. He did even found her himself." He chuckled as he sat down beside me.

I prayed before the meals and we dig in. He feed me too and I did the same for him.

"Say ahh.." He says and I opened my mouth for him to insert the food on my mouth.

"I don't believe it. Does all our friends know now?" I asked.

"I think he told them already but I texted them." Eren says as he drank the juice.

"Oh my God. I wonder how her parent's will react on this. The poor parents really had no idea." I shook my head lightly.

"I'm already full baby.." Eren pouted.

"Sure. Go ahead. I will come after I wash this." I said but he held my hand.

"Let me help you." He says.

"If you insist." I sighed heavily and smiled.

I was washing the plated too when Eren suddenly put some bubbles on my cheek. Shit. He started it I have proof.

"Eren you.." I said as I placed a huge bubble on his forehead.

He placed another once on my chin. Now I fucking look like Santa.

"You!!...."I said as I chased him down the living room and he was laughing his heart out.

He did finish he book as he felt sleepy after. He managed to wear a shirt before he drifted to sleep. I caressed his soft hair as it covered his face.

"I love you.." I whispered and kissed his nose.

It was 5 in the afternoon that my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said and Kiyomi's introduction echoed all over the phone once again.

"I hate to remind you Mikasa-sama but we will be picking you up tomorrow at dawn. We have waited for our princess long enough. I am headed to your country right now. Goodbye." She said as I said okay and she put the phone down.

I completely forgot that this is my last night with my family. I scooted near my bed as I hugged me knees on the floor. I rested me head on my knees as I gripped my hair in frustration. I just want to vanish.

"Can I really do it? Can I leave them?"

My vision got blurry as tears fell from my eyes once again. I stayed like that until I heard a car by the garage.

I immediately wiped my tears and went to the bathroom and washed my face.

I am going to make this night remarkable.

I said as I pointed at myself on the mirror. I smiled and fixed myself like nothing happened and went down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761 29 10
A job that you thought wouldn't last even a month, all that turned upside down by humanity's strongest. Funny, because he didn't expect to fall in lo...
6K 156 32
Bringing Eren Yeager back to life, Ymir connects him to Mikasa. Allowing them to feel each other's physical pains. Forced to run away from Erens cho...
20.1K 207 15
Jean and Mikasa consensually decided to get married 3 years after the rumbling. Will it just be one sided love? This is erotica. Cover Photo, credit...
623 28 13
After Eren and Mikasa run away together from Marley, an unexpected letter reaches Armin a year later and starts a chain of events the trio never imag...