For A Zombie Apocalypse Show...

By CherryblossomLv5

Basically what it is. It was originally for a movie, but I decided to turn it into a show instead. But this i... More

Saya
James
Dr. Kevin Milord
Shaun Croft
A.C.E (Arctic Crystaline Emerald)
Harlow Scott
Thorn Ryder
Milo
Lynise August
Alexandra
Carmen
Rea Hargrove
Scene 1.
Scene 3

Scene 2

31 2 0
By CherryblossomLv5

The scene opens up to show Saya sleeping on a spare cot bed bandaged up with James beside her gently holding her right hand and Dr. Kevin off to the side a bit whipping his hands dry after changing her bandages.

James - [Worried.] "Are you sure she'll be okay?"

Dr. Kevin - *sighs softly* "Yes, I'm sure she will be."

James looks at him really worried.

James - [Worried.] "But, why is she still breathing hard?"

Dr. Kevin - "It's the infection causing her to have a really high fever."

James - [Worried.] "But-"

Dr. Kevin quickly turns to him while glaring slightly.

Dr. Kevin - [A bit stern] *tired sigh* "Look James, I know you're really worried and all, but it's been two days now. It's late so go to sleep. Okay? I'm sure she'll be awake tomorrow."

James looks back at Saya and gently squeezes her hand.

James - [slightly worried] *soft sigh* "Okay, I-"

Dr. Kevin - "Maybe."

James quickly whipped his head towards the doctor with a frightened and worried look.

James - [panicky/worried] "What!? What do you mean 'maybe'!?"

Dr. Kevin - [calmly] "Oh calm down. I'm sure she will. From what you told me so far, she's a true fighter. So she'll wake up soon. Now, if you don't mind I'll be going to bed. And so should you."

Dr. Kevin left right afterwards to his own makeshift room.

James still wasn't sure as he watched him leave, bit he still got as comfortable as possible using his left arm and her right side as a pillow while now holding her left hand. He fell asleep after a few seconds of closing his eyes. His body finally giving out from exhaustion. But if he had stayed awake for a little bit longer he would've seen her take her last breath and would've been able to keep her from dying from the fever frying her brain.

Dr. Kevin woke up a few hours from James's devastated screaming. He comes running in there to see what happened, only to stop at the doorway in both shocked and worry. For he saw Saya's pale dead body. And James sobbing on her chest while slowly rocking back and forth. Dr Kevin slowly walks over to them, and hesitantly put his hand on his right shoulder in awkward comfort.

James - [devastated whispering] "Why?... Why did you have to die again Saya?"

Dr. Kevin - "I'm so sorry James... I didn't know her fever was that high.." After a few moments realized something he said, "Wait, again?"

James - [nods] "Yes... Again.."

Dr. Kevin - "What do you mean? Has she died before?"

James - [tenses as he realized his slip up in his dispair] *nervous* "Um..."

Before he could explain, there was a soft groan.

James - [hopeful and worried] ".. Saya?..."

Dr. Kevin thinking she turned was trying to pull James away.

James - [gets out of his grip] "Stop! She didn't turn!"

Dr. Kevin - [angry] "How do you know that!? She's infected with the virus!"

James - [mad] "I should know cause she's immune to the virus! And so am I!"

Dr. Kevin - [shocked] "What?"

James - "Yes! And it's because of The fucking Lab!"

Before he could say anything Saya started to twitch a bit.

James - [worried/relieved] "Saya?"

Just as James takes a step closer there was an old church bell ringing in the distance.

James - [Confused] "what?"

Dr. Kevin - "Don't worry. It's a church bell. It's on a timer."

James - "But what church bell goes off at three in the afternoon?"

Saya groans softly and slowly sits up, while Dr. Kevin steps back.

James instantly goes to her.

James - [worried] "Easy Saya. You were out for two days. And..."

Saya - *weakly looks at him* "... And vhat?.."

James - [sad] "...you um, you died.... Again.."

Saya - *tired sigh* [a bit slurred] "of course I did.."

Before they could say anything else, there yelling and shooting outside.

Saya/James - [confused] "Huh?"

Dr. Kevin - [confused] "what?"

Then there was a loud banging on the door.

???? - "Is anyone alive in there?!"

Saya and James looked at each other and nodded once.

Saya/James - "Yes! There's three of us in here!"

Saya started to cough a bit.

James - [worried] "Saya?"

Saya - *cough cough* "I-I am fine James... It is just my throat is extremely dry right now."

James - [tensed and on guard nods once] "Okay Alpha."

Dr. Kevin - [confused while looking back and forth between them] "what?"

???? - "Okay! I'm coming in!"

The person came in. He was wearing S.W.A.T armor vest, army clothes, and had a rifle in his left hand.

???? - "Is Everyone okay here?"

Saya - *was going to say something but started coughing instead* "S-sorry... My throat is really dry right now..." *cough cough*

James - *hands her a cup of water* "Here."

Saya - *nods* "T-thanks..." *slowly drinks it*

???? - "My name is Jeremy. Me and the other survivers are seeing if there are any other survivers and see if we can find some supplies too. One of them is really sick."

James - *steps closer to Saya so that she's a bit behind him* "James."

Saya - *puts the now empty cup down* "Saya."

Dr. Kevin - "And I'm Doctor Kevin Mclord."

Saya - *looks at James* "Ich denke, wir können ihm vertrauen..(I think we can trust him)"

James - *looks at her* "bist du sicher?.. (are you sure?)"

Saya - *nods* "Ja. (Yes.)"

James - "Lies seine Gedanken? (Read his mind?)"

Saya - *a raised eyebrow* "natürlich. (Of course.)"

James - *nods* "Also gut, ich vertraue dir...(alright then, I trust you)"

Saya - *smiles a bit* "Good.."

Both Jeremy and Dr. Kevin were confused about what they said. But before they could ask a teen came running up to Jeremy. He was bit banged up and was breathing a bit hard from running.

???? - "Jeremy! We need some help! There's just too many of them!"

Jeremy - "Milo, calm down. What happened? And are there any casualties?"

Milo - *takes a few deep breaths to try and catch his breath* "Okay, we some help. There's far too many zombies. We're out number. And no, not yet. Everyone else is at the old church."

Jeremy - *nods* "Good. I found three more survivers and hopefully some supplies too."

Milo - *he looks* "Good. Can you fight?"

Saya - *stands up with a bit of help from James* [determined] "Yes. Me and James can."

James - *stands up straight while nodding and with a hand on Saya's right shoulder* "She is right. We can."

Dr. Kevin - "I can too a little."

Milo - *nods* "Good. Grab a-"

Both Saya and James quickly pulled out their specialized guns from behind their backs while smiling.

Milo - *surprised* "Gun..."

Both Jeremy and Dr. Kevin were shocked.

Dr. Kevin - "H-how!?"

Before they could say anything there was a high pitched pained scream. Both Saya and James quickly took off towards it.

James - *running* "I got your six Alpha!"

Saya - *running* "And I got yours Beta!"

They got to the old church quickly and started shooting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...