Truth Behind Lies (Lauren/You)

By __GooDVibez__

You are a normal teenage girl when all the sudden Simon Cowell knocked on your door and took you to have anot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
#LaurenIsOurPrincess
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
#DinahDefenseSquad
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
The End
Sequel
Thanks!
Truth Behind Lies

Chapter 12

12.4K 373 85
By __GooDVibez__

Y/N's POV

It's Christmas! Well not really its actually Christmas Eve! But still I'm excited! I haven't been this excited before because there's gonna be a mistletoe in the same house me and my crush is in! This is insane!

"Hey, Y/N" I hear Lauren say. Shit! What to do? What to do?

"Hey!" I said waving my hand.

"You look cute." Lauren said while welcoming herself in my bedroom. I blushed and I turned around to hide it from her. It's embarassing enough that she just called me cute.

"Well, you're the one to talk. You look gorgeous!" I said feeling my confidence coming back. I want to tell her that she looks beautiful, I don't want her to think that I'm just checking her out for the sake of it.

"Really?" Lauren cooed.

"Wait what?" I asked shaking my head because I just did not say that out loud.

"Yes you did. You told me that you want to tell me that I look beautiful." Lauren said, blushing. Wait!? Blushing!? She's blushing?

"Are you blushing?" i said walking closer towards her. She looks cute, hot and I don't know! She's that person that can fit in any category of beautiful that you can't help but to just accept it because for a second she's cute then you blink your eyes she's smokin. She's currently wearing her (All I want for christmas) outfit. As I took in on what she's wearing, I can't help but to stop dead on my tracks and stare at the beauty before me. I thought I will get over the fact that she's beautiful and that she's really here in the mansion. I thought if I keep on seeing her my breathing will stop to hitch everytime my eyes land on her. She's a magnifect human being that I can't help but to admire. I know that I like her and I sure am attracted to her too. But i didn't know it would be this much.

"Quit it." I heard her say, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Quit what?" I said looking at her eyes curiously.

"Stop staring at me like that." She said looking down at her feet.

"Will you stop first?" I asked and she stopped fidgeting. "Stop looking at the floor you're giving it too much attention that I'm jealous." I said chuckling. Her head then snapped up and she looked at me.

"No, you stop staring at me like I'm the treasure that the pirate has been looking for in a long time." She said.

I shook my head and started to walk towards her, my eyes locked with hers and as soon as our faces are 12 inches away from each other I stopped. she was about to look down but I cupped her chin and made her look at me. My heart is starting to beat because I never did stare at her eyes up this close. and I think I can die now. I felt like I just fulfilled all my life goals by just looking at her eyes. And believe me or not. I saw my future with her.

Because you know how they said that if you found the one, everything will turn into a slow motion but that person? I think that they are wrong, because right now, that I'm deeply looking into her eyes everything is fast forward like her eyes is brining me to future, I saw her walking down the aisle, I saw me and her happy together, that's when I know, that I don't like Lauren Jauregui. I love her.

It's ridiculous to even think that, I barely know her but her whole being is just admireable and not hard to love.

"You're not just any treasure to me, Lauren. I believe that you are much more than that. a treasure, a diamond, or a star can't even compete with you. You are beautiful and sue me if I look at you like that, I just can't help it." i said and gave her a small smile.

Lauren then averted her eyes somewhere else. "Well, miss charmer, everyone's been waiting for you downstairs." She said and turned around but before she can even make her run towards the door I grabbed her elbow softly, afraid that she might not come back again. I just don't want her to go. I feel like if I did I'm going to lose the opportunity of having her this close to me. So I intertwined our fingers together and headed downstairs.

Lauren's POV

Did that really just happened? I can not believe it! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Why do you do this to me? Why do you have to be such a charmer? Why did you even hold my hand? Gosh! You're so romantic at times that you don't even have to try, so then what if Y/N actually tries to be romantic? I think I'd die.

As soon as we headed downstairs the kids tackled Y/N and she have to let go of my hand so I quickly walked away from her because I think that my heart can't take it anymore.

I walked around trying to find Camila, or Dinah, or Ally, or Normani! Any of them would do. I wanted this out of my system because I would die if I didn't fangirl with someone.

I was walking around with my head hanging low, when I bumped into somebody. I looked up to see the one and only Cara delavigne. One of her eyebrow is raised.

"I'm sorry!" I said looking around to see where my feet has taken me. Just firgured that I'm here i think in the basement.

"It's ok, but are you looking for someone?" She asked. I looked around again to see that this is where their studio is. I recognize the couch and the mics and the instruments.

"I wasn't I was just trying to roam around." I said "I'm sorry, I should've asked forst though."

"Hey, no t's ok. If you want a company we can stay here for awhile I can tell you what this studio is about if you have any question." Cara said.

My eyes widen because how did she know that I'm internally fangirling because I just found their set?

"How did you know?" I asked.

"i saw it in your eyes when you looked around, twice." She said smiling. I then looked at her and she is carrying the camera.

"Are you filming?" I asked.

"Yeah, because Y/N said that this is just a once in a lifetime experience to celebrate Christmas ths big especially with our idols." She said.

"Are you guys going to post it?" I asked. I mean I don't mind.

"Maybe parts of it but not everything. The main purpose is keeping the memories." Cara said.

"Lauren?" I hear Camila's high-pitched tone calling for me.

"I think that's my call." I said and started to walk when all the sudden I was grabbed by Cara, softly.

"I have a question." Cara said. I nodded to make her go on.

"if you like someone but too afraid to say it, but really want to, how do you think you should tell that person that you like them?" She asked, shyly.

"Well, you should not let fear takeover your power of telling someone that you like them because who knows, aybe that person that you like, likes you back? If you are letting fear get to you first then you are forgetting you might not be just missing out on something but you're also letting the other person think that you're not interested." I said.

"You should take your own advice." Cara said and smirked. I then blinked rapidly. Then I just watch her walk away, maybe that smirk is still plastered on her face.

I then see Camila coming into view, saying hi to Cara on her way here.

"Lo! You should really set your phone in vibration mode or anything that will alert you if someone is calling." She said but then stopped her rant when she saw my flustered face.

"Oh my, Lauren! Did you make out with Cara?" Camila asked.

'What? No!" I said. "What would you think that?"

"You're all flustered and she's smirking." Camila said.

"Well, she asked me this question about telling someone if you like them or not and how will you tell that person but you're too afraid to do so." I explained myself.

"And? Oh my! Shit! Lauren did she confess her love to you?" Camila asked.

"What!? No!" I said.

"Then? What! Tell me!" She screamed hitting my arm. Jesus! This girl!

"If you actually let me finish then maybe you'll know!" I sarcastically said.

"Sorry, keep going." She said motioning for me to continue.

"Alright so We were talking and when you called me k was about to leave when she pulled me softly. she then asked me the question, and I answered with maybe you should not let fear get to you be brave and tell that person because if you have that chance take it because who knows, maybe that person likes you too. right?" I asked asking her if she's keeping up. she nodded her head.

"And then she told me that I should follow my advice and she left." I said.

"Oooooohhhh!! Lauren! She's definitely hinting you that you should tel Y/N!" Camila said and squealed.

"Lauren? Are you there?" we hear Y/N say.

"What to do?" I asked Camila.

"Tell her that you are! You idiot!"camila said.

"Oh yes I'm here with Camz!" I said.

"Oh we have to go guys! We'll be starting count down soon." she said coming closer to us.

We waited for her to finally stand with us. "I'll go ahead." Camila said breaking the silence and the intense eye contact between me and y/n.

"So? You coming?" Y/N asked offering her elbows for me. I then smiled and wrapped my arms around her arm and we walked like that towards the others.

*End of POV*

As the two of you started to walk towards everyone, the rest of them watched you guys take those steps. They feel as if they are watching the two of you going to your honeymoon. I mean the look you two give each other is something that a married couple would give each other.

"You two look cute!" Clara said vaguely saying what she really mean is that you two are cute together.

"Aww thank you miss Jauregui!" You said but not letting Lauren's hand go.

"Oh please! Call me Clara." She said smiling at how polite you are. She likes you for her daughter, she knows that Lauren likes you because of the constant fangirling every video you guys post and how Lauren compliments you. Its beauty in her eyes and not just only hers but everyone else in the room.

"Oh Clara! Your daughter got mine drooling!" Your mom joked around which is true. Since you really are.

"Mom!" You said blushing furiously looking at the floor, trying to avoid Lauren's gaze.

"What? You have a crush on her ever since she was in X-factor!" Your mom said.

"Mom! It was just a crush! A celebrity crush! She's a friend now." You said, you really did not intend for those words to hurt Lauren's feelings but it did. You were really just trying to hide what you're feeling towards her.

"Alright! Alright! That's enough! Time for the count down!" The children whined. You smiled at their cuteness and so did the others.

The Allegiance took turns in video taping the whole thing. But everytime the video is on, Lauren keeps her distance from you, afraid to be seen near you because she don't want for the fans to ship you two because of the Camren fiasco. The management told them to limit their interactions because of that, That's why lauren is afraid that it will happen to you and her.

The countdown started and when it was done each of you gave and received hugs from and to everyone. It was fun. All of you exchanged gifts and no one really was left out. Lauren still kept her distance for the rest of the night.

It was now time for everyone to sleep, all of you were tired and just kept on yawning.

"Honey?" Clara asked her husband once they were settled in their bed.

"Yeah?' Mike asked.

"Do you think that one day they will be together?" She simply asked.

Mike already knows who her wife is talking about. "It might take time for them to realise, but I hope that both of them won't be too afraid to admit it. But if that Y/N ever made our first born princess then there will be a problem." They laughed and fell asleep tired from tonight.

Y/N's POV

I can't sleep Lauren has been distand the whole night and I didn't know what I did wrong. She's probably weirded out that I like her ever since she was in X-factor.

As I sat on my couch and skimmed through the channels of my tv that is hanging on wall, I suddenly heard a knock. I quickly got up and opened it. Surprised to see that Lauren is the one who knocked.

"Hey, Y/N, can I sleep here? I just feel a little lonely tonight." She said shyly.

"o-ofcourse you can." I said and let her in.

"Were you watching?" She asked.

"Yeah, I was but I can turn it off so you can sleep-" I was cut off when she started giggling.

"it's ok, Y/N I want to watch with you." She said and sat on the couch. I also sat at the far end, trying my best to make the farthest distance away from her because she might still be weirded out. Right when I sat i rested my feet on the table infornt of the couch. Laren then immidiately snuggled herself to me. She rested her on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my arm. As we watched the second episode of Once Upon A Time I hear Lauren's breathing is starting to even out. So i slowly unwrapped her hands from my arm and I carried her bridal style.

I slowly moved the blanket away with my feet and I carefully laid her there. I then covered her with my blanket and when I was about to walk towards the couch to sleep I felt her grab my hand.

"Y/N?" She asked.

"Yes?" I whispered back.

"Where are you going?" She asked sitting up.

"On the couch." you mumbled.

"Why?"

"Well you're sleeping on my bed."

"Then what's the point of coming here if I'm still sleeping alone on a bed?" She asked.

I then jus smiled and climbed on the bed. She then cuddled me. She rested her head on my chest and sling one of her arm on my stomach, so basically half of her body is on mine.

I just sighed contently after we mumbled goodnights to each other.

"Lauren Jauregui, what game are you trying to play with me?" You asked to yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887K 17.3K 26
Lauren Jauregui is a singer with her best friends Normani Kordei and Ally Brooke who keeps her company during her shows. One day Camila Cabello decid...
274K 8K 34
You avoided the limelight that your brother- Brad Simpson, always get, hence making the people know a little about your family. You spent your life i...
28.9K 852 17
Three years later, music artist Paige must face her past once again. When an upset in her career leads Simon Cowell to think she needs some assistanc...
8.9K 218 16
Everything was going right for both Justin and Lauren until that night. Everything changed and their relationship ended. Justin does everything he ca...