The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

By vanillasunlight

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 7: Talent
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 17: Don't want
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 20: You Never Know
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: Only One
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 29: Don't
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 37: Dress
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: The Search
Chapter 47: Training
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 49: Offer
Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 59: An Owe
Chapter 60: Avenge
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 65: Trust Me
Chapter 66: Turmoil
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 68: Puppet
Chapter 69: Thank You
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 38: Want

1K 29 37
By vanillasunlight

Mikasa's POV

"Just text me if you're going home." I said as I immediately went out the car and he called my name.

"Mikasa, wait!" He hisses as he searched for a good place to park the car but I continued walking.

I want a fucking good drink to let all the frustrating things I have inside me now and I don't care if I get drunk. I can't fucking believe Eren fucking Jaeger.

"Whooooah bitch! You nailed it!" Ymir says as soon as she spotted me.

"Of course! You too you look hot on that." I chuckled as she wore ripped jeans and a tube top.

"Thanks. I really wanna get drunk tonight and kiss some girls." She says and I flashed her a weird look.

"Mikasa! You look so pretty! I love your outfit." Historia cheers as soon as she saw me and I hugged her.

The last time I was on this house is because I thought of something between him and her but I was wrong. This pure girl didn't deserve the hate. I was sorry.

"Come on. Join us on the dance floor already!" Historia says as she pulls me and Ymir to where Sasha and Connie are dancing like the  idiot they are.

I shook my head as I laughed at how they danced at the center. Everyone is laughing at how weird Connie and Sasha is but someone pulled Sasha out of nowhere. Oh! The guy Niccolo?

"Man! We are still having fun!" Connie laughs as he puts his hands in the air.

I really thought Connie and Sasha will end up being together but I was wrong. They are more like twins for me. Weird twins.

"I wish Armin is here with us." I said sadly and they nodded.

"Oh my fucking God. My wife looks so fucking hot!! Marry me Mikasa!" Jean appeared out of nowhere as he tried to hug me but I moved away immediately.

"Jean. You are embarrassing! Come on man let's just drink and search for girls." Marco laughed as he flashed an apologetic smile at me.

"But hot damn Mikasa. You look so fucking stunning!" Jean tried to escape from Marco and I chuckled picking a drink.

"Not her again Jean. Know your place." Eren's voice was loud some actually stopped dancing.

Uhh! There he goes again!

"Let's drink Ymir. Let them boys stare." I said as I pulled the girls with me except Sasha who is nowhere to be found.

"What? Aren't we included in there?" Connie sounded so betrayed we laughed at him.

"We'll just talk and you guys will find it boring so go on. Enjoy the party!" Historia laughs as she drank the liquor on her hand.

Jean was still trying to get to me but Eren hit him.

"Cut it off Jean. You're hopeless." Eren says and he joined us.

"What? Aren't you going to spend some time with the boys trying to hit some girls to get laid?" Ymir asks and drank the alcohol in my glass immediately.

The thought of Eren banging some girls. Ugh! I could fucking kill a bitch anytime. Especially if it's going to be Isabel.

"That's fucking disgusting Ymir." He says. He picked a glass and drank.

He was sitting next to me but further. Ymir and Historia were sitting the opposite of us but also far from each other. It's like we are having a meeting just looking at the center table full of drinks and glass while the colorful lights flashed the dark inside.

I stayed silent playing with my glass when Historia started speaking.

"Did you notice something weird when we we're in highschool? Right after Annie died?" She started and I looked at her.

"What do you mean Historia?" I asked.

"You know Reiner and Bertholdt right? Have you seen them ever since?" She asked.

Right. After the news broke that Annie died I haven't really seen those two. I heard 4 students transferred to another school that year. We're they included?

"I never liked Reiner." Eren says as he continued drinking.

Uhh shit. I am getting dizzy by just drinking a glass of alcohol. Just how do these people tolerate liquor high.

"You're right. I really think that Bertholdt was also a good friend to Annie. We even invited them for parties before right? Didn't they say anything like transferring?" Ymir asks and none of us spoke.

The truth is I am really getting dizzy. The alcohol is reaching every part of my body. Fearing the glass might get broken, I placed it back on the table at the center and rested my head on the chair looking up.

There. I rested a bit trying to calm down.

"I never talked to them but they seem nice to me." Historia says.

"Remember our PE in first year? Reiner almost broke Armin's bone while we were playing series of games. Didn't you know about that?" Eren continued to drink and I remembered what he said.

Eren was even ready to fight Reiner that time for going overboard with the activity I had to stop him.

"I remembered that. And he didn't even apologized. But you Armin is kind he let it go." I chuckled. Damn. The alcohol is making my body hot.

I felt like I slept for a while since I didn't hear what they talked later on. I felt a light nudge on my shoulder and I looked at Eren. What is he doing??

I really did sleep shit.

"It's not safe to sleep here. There's a lot of horny men around thanks to you wearing that damn dress." He hisses as he tried to carry me.

"Eren what are you doing put me down!!" I insisted as I felt really hot I am sweating but he was strong. I wrapped my arms around his neck afraid to fall. He carried me towards somewhere the music was low.

"Where is Ymir and Historia?" I asked. We were just talking earlier.

Shit. What's the time??!

"There." He says as he stopped walking and I saw Historia and Ymir kissing at the corner of the room.

Well shit. That looks so fucking intense. Wow Ymir. You really got the thing you always wanted. To kiss some girls huh.

I can't help but blush. What the fuck is happening they look so into it.

Eren walked and I closed my eyes trying to calm my mind. Shit the alcohol really is making me imagine the horniest things also thanks to the two girls kissing earlier now I want a hot kiss. But remind me soon that I would never drink alcohol ever again.

"Why do you fucking have to wear something like this dress? You should just stripped in front of everyone if that's what you want." He says mad as I moved from his grip.

I don't know what got into me, probably the alcohol but I like the way he gets mad at me. I felt the urge to lick his neck and so I did. I want to kiss him.

I couldn't take it. My mind is screaming and craving for his touch. My body is burning with desire. I want Eren.

"Shit. Mikasa stop it." He hisses as I started to suck on his neck while he is still walking.

I felt him stopped at the furthest door and opened it. He got inside and locked the door behind him.

"Eren..I want you baby.." I breathed. I felt like crying as I continued to kiss his neck. God I am fucking craving for Eren.

My other hand is at the button of his polo trying to undone it. I felt so hot.

He placed me at the bed carefully as I felt my dress getting higher exposing my milky thighs. Shit. I just want to strip everything is hot and it turns me on.

"Mikasa. You have to let me go." Eren says as he tried to get my hands wrapped off him.

"No... I want you Eren. Stay with me. Kiss me baby..." I cried as I searched for his lips and kissed him. The alcohol got the best of my emotions now I am fucking horny over the guy I hate the most.

He didn't move at first but I bit his lips making him grunt as he opened his mouth. Shit. So hot.

"Ahhh..you look so handsome baby.. I want you.." I said as I gripped his hair.

"Fuck. I don't want you drunk ever again Mikasa." He hisses as he kissed me back dominating me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969K 24K 69
CONTAINS SPOILERS Also contains mature themes, coarse language, sexual themes, etc. Tears stream down his cheeks, but he doesn't cry. His eyes grow...
4.4K 69 10
Levi pushed his feelings aside from Eren to focus on saving humanity from titans when he got hit with a grim reminder on how much he actually needed...
47.6K 1.2K 33
Attack on titan story! Upsetting scenes, you have been warned ^^
4.6K 271 26
"we were best of friends, but what are we now?" --- based on a true experience.