Once Upon a Time (Rajak Kerti...

By MoonlightRiza

Collection of Disney, etc. x Noblesse crossovers. Example: Rajak forgot his cloak after training with his fat... More

Once Upon a Dream
I wonder / Once Upon a Dream Part 2
Sleeping Beauty / Once Upon A Dream Part 3

Cinderella

40 0 0
By MoonlightRiza

The leaders from the kingdoms of the land of Fantasia were gathered in their annual meeting. It was supposed to be a report of how things were going in each kingdom to the Lord, but the personalities of the rulers and their heirs were... unsuited for this particular purpose.

"And what of the werewolf clans?" asked the Lord. His daughter and heir, Raskreia, was dutifully taking notes.

"Their current Lord Muzaka is offering a peace treaty to end the border conflicts," reported Gejutel of the Landegre Kingdom. "I highly recommend we accept and sign to their minimalistic conditions before another werewolf obtains power."

"Raygar, please bring the treaty," the Lord ordered. "It should be somewhere on my desk. Raskreia, please go with him." Even he knew how cluttered his desk could get, and Raskreia would certainly take the chance to reorganize everything as they searched for the papers. Not that he was complaining.

A combination of "Yes, Lord" and "Yes, Father" was heard as the two nobles exited the meeting room.

"So while they're doing that, how's Raizel? Is he getting more sunlight this year? You know, the human clans thought of something called Vitamin Dee. Apparently the sun gives it out freely. Have you guys ever heard a man called Dee? I wonder why they would name it after him... why doesn't the sun give us any Vitamin Dee? Does it have something against us, I wonder-"

Far on the other side of the room, the heirs to the thrones of the kingdoms chatted idly.

"So Rajak, have you acquired a girlfriend yet? Any future queen in your head?" (Guess who)

The noble prince sitting next to him sighed, knowing where this conversation would lead.

"Well, I don't see why!" Karius complained. "Any girl would be lucky to have you! You should hurry up, you know. Nearly all of us-" he gestured to their companions, who were also princesses and princes, who were idly chatting about dull stuff like the weather. Rajak wished he could join them instead of having this conversation again. "-have a significant other already. If you don't hurry up, Regis and Rael may beat you!"

"You're not married. Why are you bothering me about it?"

The aforementioned princes were bickering in their thousandth argument.

"You're going to stay short forever!" Rael teased. "While I'm going to be as tall as my brother!"

"Will not!"

"Will too!"

"Rael, stop teasing Regis," Rajak calmly ordered while spinning his favorite knife on his finger. It was nearly an exact replica of a set of his father's, which he was going to inherit someday. Well, half of the set. Raygar was planning on splitting it and giving Rajak one and Rael the other. Rajak was going to use his with his favorite knife, one he crafted himself.

A dangerous thought occurred to Karius. "Speaking of siblings, since we're all growing up together, aren't we all considered siblings here? You could be my brother!"

"Adopted, if that."

Raskreia reentered the room with Raygar, passing the treaty to the Lord.

Karius noticed her.

"And the Lord is our big sister!" He exclaimed joyfully. "Yo, sis!" He called while waving, earning him a cold glare from both her and Rajak.

Rozaria, always one for manners and respect, instantly hit Karius on the forehead. "Karius! Show some respect!"

"Ow, why did you have to hit me?"

"You deserve it!"

As the two bickered, Rajak brooded in silence, eavesdropping on the adults' conversation.

"-and then Peacock said, - thank you, Raygar and Raskreia - 'why don't you just change the rule then?' And I was like - wait, are you sure this is the treaty? It's only one paper-"

As Ludis' father - Rajak didn't remember his name, just that he ran the border kingdoms - gently reminded the Lord that he was supposed to have read the treaty last week, Rajak thought of Karius' invasive questions. Why didn't he want to find a bride? Well, it's not that he didn't want to- he would be open to the idea, that is. He just didn't know who the right person would be. And besides, there were more important things than flirting with every girl you see (thought directed with Karius in mind). There was fighting, training, conversations with his companions, keeping Rael and Regis from killing each other, learning how to use Kartas from his father, dealing with Karius, studying, training... the list went on and on. A wedding could wait.

The other heirs were also gathered around them now, drawn in by the bickering.

"Why don't you want to get married, Rajak?" The question came from Kei of the Ru Kingdom. Like how the Kertia Kingdom specialized in assassinations and were the Lord's guards and the Blerster Kingdom specialized in long-range skills and manned the guard towers of the castle, the Ru Kingdom specialized in martial arts and made up the bulk of the Lord's army. Kei rarely talked, preferring to meditate, so his question drew the attention of the rulers seated at the adult table.

Rajak was uncomfortable with the attention on him. "Uh... I have... studying to do."

Raygar and the Lord facepalmed while Gejutel gaped at Rajak. Rozaria stopped beating up Karius and crossed her arms at Rajak.

"Rajak, you are naturally gifted with intelligence. You're better at academics than Ludis. You're even better than all of us combined, and you say you have to study?"

"...yes."

Karius put his head in his hands, groaning at his best friend.

The Lord had an evil grin on his face.

"Rajak, my boy! Come here, we have something to discuss," the Lord called out to him, much to Raskreia's horror. She knew what her father was going to do.

He signed and sealed the treaty (idk how these things work sorry lol) and handed it to Rajak, ordering him to go to the werewolf territory and deliver it to their Lord Muzaka. Realizing Rajak had never met Muzaka, he sent Gejutel with him, stealthily handing him another official-looking document under the table.

Regis and Rael perked up, wanting to go with them.

"No. Regis and Rael, you will have to stay to aid in the preparations," explained Krasis.

"What preparations?" asked Rajak suspiciously. (You have every right to be suspicious, Rajak...)

"Nothing!" The Lord interrupted, shooting a look at Krasis, who soon realized his mistake, his eyes widening. "You go on with Gejutel now. Don't return until tonight!"

He ushered them out the door quickly, then turned and shut the door. "Now, let's get planning! We'll all have to be there, of course, along with all the eligible ladies of his kingdom..."

"Excuse me Lord, but what are you planning to do to my son and my kingdom?"

"Oh, don't worry too much about it, Raygar. The only thing you have to worry about are the invitations."

"Invitations for what...?" He was almost too afraid to ask.

"For the ball, of course! Now, should we do a masquerade theme or just go with normal appearances? Hmm..."

"I think normal appearances would be less confusing," remarked Raskreia somewhat shyly.

"Great idea, Raskreia! Let's hold it in the ballroom of this palace, the center of Lukedonia! Here, I'll write a draft of the invitation for you, Raygar."

Raskreia beamed at the praise and sat up a little straighter, as she handed her father a piece of stationery.

Raygar received the paper once the Lord was finished.

"..."

All eligible maidens of the Kertia Kingdom are hereby invited to a ball held at Lukedonia castle tonight. Prince Rajak Kertia will be in attendance. Please attend as this is a joint effort of all the family leaders to get him a bride. Thank you!😁

"Well, what do you think? It's good, isn't it?"

"Of- of course, Lord." Raygar bowed to hide his expression.

-In your home-

You worked for your stepmother and stepsisters in their palace. Your father had been a Duke, but after your mother died he married Tremaine, who then brought over her two daughters, Anastasia and Drizzella. After he died, she reduced you to a lowly palace maid, even though your rightful role was the Duchess.

Anastasia always tried to give you the jobs that required the least work. She had never approved of the way you were treated and tried to maintain her bratty reputation in front of her mother and sister.

The latter called you Elena. They gave you chores to do daily around the household, such as doing the laundry, dusting, preparing tea, and washing the dishes.

"Elena! Where's my breakfast!?"

"Elena, do my laundry! I want to wear this dress today!"

"Alright, alright. I'm coming." Your two ravens, Huginn and Muninn, helped you prepare the tea. You thanked them before you left, being sure to hide the knife your father gave you. You had used it to cut small slices of bread for Anastasia. Although she would never admit it, she always liked bread.

You went upstairs to Anastasia's room first, opening the drapes and being greeted with a yawn and a good morning. You set the plate of bread on the nightstand, receiving a thank you, and picked up the laundry basket from the corner of the room.

You went to the room next door, Drizella's, and carefully stepped around the strewn articles of clothing before opening the drapes and setting the saucer and cup of tea on the nightstand, picking up the stray articles of clothing and dumping them into the empty hamper, using your powers to lift the basket onto your head.

Then, last but not least, you entered Lady Tremaine's room, where she was already awake.

"Good morning, Lady Tremaine," you greeted as you opened the drapes and set the tray of tea and sugar on the nightstand. "Would you like to have your laundry done also?"

"Of course I would," she snapped. "Why are you keeping that ridiculous thing on your head?"

That thing was Drizella's laundry basket, still balanced perfectly through years of experience.

"Oh, this? It's Drizella's laundry basket, Mother. You told me not to use my powers, so-"

"Don't call me that!" She interrupted ungraciously. "And don't use your sister as an excuse. As always, you will polish the floors, do the laundry, and the dishes, and the dusting, and clean all the bedrooms, then polish the windows from the inside. Don't go out."

"Yes, Lady Tremaine."

-Time Skip brought to you by "Yo, sis!"-

Anastasia and Drizella were having a music lesson on one of the upper floors of the mansion. They sang terribly, and two ravens had to fly away. They flew to a lower branch, where they heard a beautiful voice singing. It was you. You were singing while polishing the floor. They perched on the window, eager to get closer to hear you better.

Then suddenly a loud knock sounded from the main door. It was Karius and Rozaria delivering the invitation for the ball.

Short version of their conversation:

"By order of the Lord, we are here to present an invitation to-"

"Say, you look familiar," the blonde male interrupted the red-headed female, earning him a cold glare.

"Excuse me?" You didn't know what to think. He was wearing the royal coat that only the royalty or family leaders could wear, but you didn't know which kingdom he was from. You had never met or seen any of the royals that you remember.

"Karius! We're here for one purpose only!"

Karius... Karius! You remembered seeing his name in one of Father's books in the library. He was supposed to be the prince of the Blerster Kingdom. And judging by the woman's staff, she was Rozaria of the Elenor Kingdom.

"Oh, forgive me for not recognizing you, your highnesses!" You curtsied. "Would you like to come in for refreshments, perhaps? I'll let Mo- Lady Tremaine know you're here." Whew, that was close.

Then a particularly shrill note could be heard from upstairs and they cringed.

"No, thank you. However, we are grateful for the hospitality you extended to us. We still have quite a few more of these," she handed you a sealed envelope, "to hand out."

"Oh- well, thank you! Have a pleasant day..."

"Same to you. Karius, let's go. Karius!" He snapped to attention and followed Rozaria back down the path.

You closed the door behind you and headed up the stairs, closer to the dreadful "music". The ravens couldn't comprehend why you would do such a thing.

"Elena, I thought I told you not to disturb us!"

"But Mother, look what came-!"

Drizella snatched the invite from your hand, seeing the crest of the Lord.

Anastasia shoved her way next to her, reading over her shoulder.

"There's going to be a ball!"

"A ball?" Tremaine asked, her anger towards you forgotten.

"Tonight, in Lukedonia! The Lord's castle, specifically!"

"Oh, we have to start getting ready! I'll barely have enough time to get dressed!" Anastasia fretted.

Naturally, all attention turned towards you, who had to get them all dressed in time for the ball later that evening.

"Mother, may I go too? It does say every eligible maiden must attend, after all."

"I don't see the harm in it, Mother," Anastasia supported. "We all know the prince will fall head over heels for me, anyway."

"You mean me!" Drizella "corrected".

"No, I mean me!"

"Girls, girls! That's enough! Now, Cinderella, IF you manage to find a proper dress, and IF you manage to get all the chores done, you may come with us to the ball."

"Oh, thank you, Mother! Thank you!"

And so while Anastasia insisted on getting ready by herself - she didn't want Cinderella to "ruin anything" - Drizella and Tremaine took all necessary steps to ensure that you wouldn't make it to the ball.

As you finished polishing the floors, doing the laundry, and dusting the house, they snuck into your room - the dusty attic - and ripped apart the only dress you had, your mother's. When Anastasia found out, she was horrified of course, but there was nothing she could do.

From then on, Drizella and Tremaine kept calling Cinderella to help them get ready, to prevent you from returning to her room and discovering the mess. By the time it came to when they would depart, you finally opened the door to the attic, gasping at the mess. Drizella and Tremaine laughed heartily from the bottom of the stairway. Anastasia was already in the carriage, feeling guilty.

You had then rushed to Father's library as the carriage left to search for a spellbook containing a spell to reverse the damage, only to find that it was locked. You pounded on the door uselessly as you sank to the ground and wept.

You didn't even notice when he materialized, only noticing when he gently patted your head in an attempt to calm you. You looked up into his red eyes, the same color as yours.

"Who... who are you?"

"I am Cadis Etrama di Raizel. The Noblesse. Protector of the Kingdoms. You will find all the necessary spells in here," he informed, handing you a book. You took it, speechless.

"Thank... you?"

"All spells wear off at midnight."

Then, as quick as he came, he was gone, a slight breeze left in his place. You hurried back to your room. If you hurried, you could make it to the ball in time.

-At the Lukedonian palace-

"Okay, how did nobody there recognize us?" complained Karius. "I am slightly insulted, even though they have never seen our faces before..."

"Well, there was that one girl," remarked Rozaria thoughtfully. "The one who looked like a servant."

"Ugh, that place brings back bad memories," shuddered Karius. "That terrible music..."

Rajak then returned with Gejutel, his two loyal ravens on either of his shoulders. They were the same ravens listening to Elenla sing.

"Karius."

"I swear it wasn't me, it was the Lord!"

"Why is there a ball tonight?" He narrowed his eyes suspiciously at him.

"Uh... I don't know?" He tried.

"And why are all the maidens from my kingdom required to attend?"

"Uh... wait, how do you know about that?" (Priorities, Karius...)

"Huginn and Muninn told me-"

"Rajak, my boy! There you are!" The Lord burst in, effectively saving Karius from further interrogation. Rajak's face flashed into a series of emotions ranging from anger to "save me or kill me please". Gejutel was thinking of how stubborn Rajak could be and about how this would probably not work.

-Time Skip brought to you by Kartas-

You arrived in your carriage that you created using pumpkin from the garden. You were a little late, as everyone was already inside, and took your time to look around at the tall columns lining the long hallway, paintings between each one.

Another lady from his kingdom curtsied to him from a very, very long line. He bowed back, glancing up to where his father was. He was seated with the other family leaders beside the Lord, watching him.

As Anastasia and Drizella walked up to Rajak and bowed to him, Gejutel began speaking to the Lord quietly.

"Lord, perhaps this wasn't the best idea-"

The Lord jolted awake at Gejutel's voice. "What- wha- what was that, Gejutel?"

Gejutel blinked at him before continuing. He couldn't believe that he didn't notice the Lord was asleep.

"I was saying Lord, perhaps this wasn't the best idea... perhaps we can do this when he actually needs a bride or when he actually wants to?"

"N-" the Lord cut his sentence short when he saw a newcomer enter. She was glancing around curiously, looking up in awe of the palace. He looked back at Rajak as Gejutel rambled. Rajak had also noticed the lady and was going to greet her, going straight through the line and confusing Anastasia and Drizella, who were bowing in front of him at the time.

--------------------

Rajak was bored out of his mind. He looked up as if to ask his father end this already when he noticed the Lord was asleep. He stifled a smile before bowing to the next guest, barely even looking at her. Then as he was coming up, he stopped, noticing a new face in the crowd. Her dress sparkled in the lights of the ballroom and her hair was up in a low coiffure. Her features were accentuated in the lighting in which she stood, unaware of his eyes on her. She was stunning. He strode through the throng of people before him and kissed her hand.

"May I have this dance?"

"I taught him that!" exclaimed Karius. "Although he did it only half right. He's actually supposed to go down on one knee then kiss her hand..." He was with the little group of heirs in an area directly beside the throne area where Rajak was greeting the guests. Rozaria wasn't reprimanding him about speaking a little too loudly because she was in deep conversation with Seira. "Wait! That's the daughter of the dead Duke! Fantasia, wasn't it? Isn't her painting in this castle somewhere?"

"Say that a little louder, Karius..." Rozaria muttered.

The Lord was ecstatic. "Yes, Gejutel! Yes! It has finally happened! Raygar will have grandchildren! The Kertia lineage will continue!" Gejutel looked at him with a concerned expression on his face as the Lord kicked back on his throne, nearly toppling it in happiness.

"Raskreia, accompany me to my room. We must begin the wedding preparations at once! The rest of you, stay here and ensure everything goes according to plan. Let nobody interrupt! Notify me when he proposes, will you, Gejutel?" The Lord happily danced his way back to his room in the palace, Raskreia quickly following behind.

--------------------

As you and Rajak danced in the ballroom, everything else faded. It was only the two of you. You danced until you reached the garden, where red roses were blooming.

"This is where my little brother first proposed to his love."

"That's so sweet!"

"Yes. He got rejected."

"Oh, dear."

"Oh dear, indeed. He flew into a rage and nearly destroyed the palace. I had to detain him. Ever since then, not even Karius would propose here, since this place brings an omen of bad luck."

She nodded, humming a small note of understanding.

"I hope to change that. I know this is a bit sudden, but-"

He was interrupted as the clock tower chimed once, twice, three times. It was midnight. You jerked to attention, noticing just where you were. You were in the Lord's palace, in the rose garden. You had to get back to the house. The spells would wear off soon.

Four times.

"I have to go."

"What?"

"I had a wonderful time. Good night!"

"Wait- where are you going?"

"Good night!"

"Can I at least get your name? Where do you live?" he pressed, grasping your arm as you went up the staircase.

Five times. Six times.

"I can't. I'm sorry. I had a wonderful time tonight." You turned quickly and left, accidentally leaving a glass slipper behind. "Good bye!"

You used a short-distance teleportation spell, one you had used often whenever you wanted to avoid Tremaine. It only let you teleport somewhere in sight, but you could use it as many times as you wanted in a row. You teleported down the hallway, waving at Gejutel and Raygar, who were standing guard inside the door. "Good bye!"

"Good bye-" Gejutel drowsily murmured, having fallen asleep. "Wait- Raygar!" He shook his friend who had also fallen asleep.

"You will not enter Lukedonia!" Raygar startled awake. "Wha- oh, Gejutel. Hi."

Gejutel pointed down the hallway leading back to the entrance, where you were running down the stairs, down to your carriage.

Seven. Eight.

"Gejutel, you go alert the Lord." Raygar summoned Kartas, his twin set of knives, throwing one at you. It caught the bottom of your dress, pinning it to the floor as intended. But you simply used magic to make it fly to your hand. He threw the other one at you, but you deflected it with the first one. You jumped into the carriage, quickly riding away.

Ludis' father used his shield to create an unavoidable wall, but you used the short-distance teleportation spell to phase you and the carriage to the other side. He was shocked. "...eh?"

Nine.

As Rozaria and Karius chased you, one in particular yelling something about a slipper, you rifled through the pages of the spellbook you had left in the carriage. There had to be a long-distance teleportation spell somewhere... aha!

Ten.

You waved your hands in a seemingly random circle, putting runes in certain places. A portal appeared in front of the carriage. Yes!

Eleven.

As the cold wind of the portal rushed around the carriage, a spiral of colors swirled around you as you landed back in your garden.

Twelve.

The carriage, dress, and accompaniments vanished, replaced with a pumpkin and your normal rags. Leaving you in only one glass slipper.

You went back into the house. Tremaine and your stepsisters were supposed to be back soon. You stored the glass slipper in a magic vault. It was something you had learned some time ago to hide precious spellbooks and items from Tremaine. You could open and close it anytime, anywhere. You opened the door to your room, the attic, to find Huginn and Muninn waiting, perched on the window.

Casting a quick animal communication spell, you donned the maid's fabric on your head, meant to keep hair out of the way while cleaning.

"So, what happened?"

"Oh, I had the most wonderful time, Huginn," you sighed. "There was dancing, and music, and food, and- I met someone."

"She's in love," Muninn whispered towards Huginn. Not like you could hear anyway, with the song you were humming as you play-danced around the tiny living space. "Who is it?" they asked Elena, Huginn's expression showing curiosity.

"Oh... I couldn't even get his name," she lamented. "But he was very handsome. His hair was parted to the side in the most brilliant shade of blonde, and those eyes..." She sighed. "He was such a gentleman too. Very sweet and very kind..." She sighed. "But our status levels must be so different. We could never be together, at least not after he sees me like this."

Huginn and Muninn looked at each other, thinking the same thing. This kind lady they had flocked to because of how unfairly she was being treated. They had figured she could use a friend at the time but flew back to their real owner when they could. And this kind lady's description of the love she had found at the ball sounded awfully like their master and owner. Rajak Kertia.

In silent agreement, they flew back to the palace to find out the truth.

"Ragnarok."

"L-Lord!" Gejutel and Raygar were trying to avoid the swings of the Lord's soul weapon without drawing their own. Huginn, Muninn, and Raskreia watched uncomfortably as the Lord threw his tantrum. "Please calm yourself!"

"You said she got away!"

"Y-yes, but-"

"How does a girl escape from my palace with multiple family leaders and heirs?!"

A knock sounded.

"Father, Lord, Sir Gejutel, may I enter?" It was Rajak.

The three adults quickly composed themselves, the Lord reluctantly sheathing his soul weapon.

"Ahem, yes, you may enter." The Lord was seated at his desk again with Gejutel and Raygar situated before him as if nothing had happened.

Rajak opened the door as Huginn and Muninn flew up to him and landed on his shoulders.

"There's a weird occurrence on a path near the palace," Rajak stated. "It looks like a portal."

"A- what now?"

"A portal. I believe it is the same one she disappeared through."

"You think they could figure it out?" Asked Huginn.

"I hope so," replied Muninn. "Characters are dense enough as it is, according to Riza."

"You can talk?"

"Rajak, they're your birds. Shouldn't you know? I got them for you around fifteen years ago."

"...oops. I guess the spell hasn't worn off yet..."

"How do we know when it wears off then..."

"Spell? What spell?" Asked Gejutel. All four nobles were very confused.

"...the animal communication spell she put on us..."

"Who's she?"

"I'm not a girl and I can't cast spells..."

"According to the Noblesse, there are very few spellcasters and their numbers are only dwindling. Of course, he said that over 500 years ago, when he last visited..." mused Gejutel.

"Wait... so the reason why you two keep sneaking out is because you've been meeting a spellcaster?"

"Since there are very few spellcasters left... and the Rajak's future bride left via portal... is it possible that Huginn and Muninn's second companion is the same girl from the ball...?" The Lord was piecing things together. "Wait! What were you saying about that portal, Rajak?"

"...it's still open?"

"Exactly! Haha, this is too good! All we need to do is go through it and it should lead us straight to her!"

--------------------

"Mother, Anastasia, Drizella, how was the ball?" you greeted.

"Oh, it was wonderful-"

"Awful!" Drizella cut in. "Some girl stole my prince! And-"

"It really was amazing, Cinderella," Tremaine cut in. "Such a shame you weren't able to make it..."

Drizella, sensing what her Mother was trying to do, went along with it. "Oh, yes. It was probably the best ball of the century- ow!"

Lady Tremaine had elbowed her because it was the only ball of the century. So far.

"Oh..." She played along. "If only I could have gotten my chores done faster..."

"Then maybe you could have gone with us," Tremaine finished. "I hope this teaches you a lesson to always do your chores as fast as possible, Cinderella."

"It has, Lady Tremaine."

"Good. Now, did you clean the house while we were gone?"

"Um- you didn't give me a list of chores to do after you left-"

"Does that mean you just sit and do nothing, then? Since you had such a long break, let's say... hmm... clean the entire house thoroughly from top to bottom, tend to the garden, and polish the windows before you go to sleep tonight."

"But I just did the windows this morning-"

"It's past midnight, is it not? That means it's a new day, which means you did the windows yesterday. Anastasia, Drizella, hurry off to bed now. You must be exhausted. Cinderella, bring me a cup of tea within the next five minutes."

"Mother, I insist on changing by myself. I can't risk her ruining my ballgown," Anastasia harrumphed.

Drizella followed Anastasia's example, not knowing what her sister was really up to. "Me too, Mother."

And so Cinderella brought up the tea for Tremaine, dusted, then went outside to tend to the garden, where she dropped the watering can. The portal was still open. She had been distracted when she got back, meaning she forgot to close it. Quickly closing it, she noticed a pumpkin, the one she had used for her carriage earlier that night. It was smashed, the seeds leaking out. Someone - or rather, multiple people - had come through the portal already. Not good.

Checking to see that nobody was around, she quickly took the watering can, and by using magic, evenly distributed it to all of the pots. The sooner she got to bed, the better.

Going inside, she magicked a rag to polish the windows while she swept the floor. Finishing both tasks, she was about to head to her room to put away the broom and dirty rag when a knock sounded at the door.

Dividing this into two parts cuz this is long already lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
5.2M 45.6K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
35.8K 852 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
199K 1K 192
Mature content