SINGLE MOTHER

By koooooookieeeeeee

Lisa and Jungkook had a good relationship with each other. They were both in love with each other but one day... More

INTRODUCTION
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65 (END)
EPILOGUE(part 1)
epilogue part 2

53

6.1K 260 62
By koooooookieeeeeee

Jungkook POV

I immediately went to the hospital. I felt being nervous now. I was outside of my father's room. The doctors are still examinating my mother.

But father is at a critical condition now. Since he was the one who has driving his head had some damage that's why.

I'm waiting for the doctor to come out of the room.

I don't know if I can tell this to my sister. I mean this is family but I don't want her to worry to much that can ruin her studies.

I Don't know why this happened. It's under inspection for the sake of justice.

Someone said that someone is following them and they shoot the tires to lose out of control.

I didn't eat breakfast and lunch yet. I was here since midnight waiting for the doctors to come out.

Sitting here all alone worrying what will happen next. I don't want to lose anyone in my family.

As I was thinking a doctor came out of my father's room. The doctor look at me with a sad face.

Doctor: Mr Jeon is in a critical condition right now due to damage. Don't worry he will be fine

The doctor gave me a sad smile. He is trying to keep me up.

Doctor: You can visit him for a while.

I nodded. It was required to wear a hospital gear. As I enter I saw my father wires all over his body.

I went close to my father. I noticed a tear drop came into my eye. No don't cry Jungkook .... You have to be strong.

But I saw my father opening his eyes. I widen my eyes

Jungkook: Dad .....

He smiled sadly to me. He was reaching out for my hand.

Dad: Jungkook-ah .... I don't know if I can do this anymore but I'm sorry it's all my fault

Jungkook: No dad don't blame yourself.

Dad: If I didn't follow the line of the blood to be a mafia .... We will be happy .... And you can stay with lisa.....
Promise me Jungkook you'll protect your family with all cost

Jungkook: Yes father..... But pls don't say that your making me worry.

Dad: I don't know Jungkook .... But I want you to promise me that. I'm sorry if I can't explain it to lisa..... But I'll be always guiding you above..... Goodbye son

As a tear escape in his eyes as he close his eyes slowly. I has holding his hand that suddenly drop.

I saw the heart rate monitor. A .... Flat line.

Jungkook: No ... Father don't leave me father.

The nurses and doctors were rushing in. I'm at the state of panicking. I just witness something that I don't want to happened in my life.

Doctor: Sir ... You have to leave

Jungkook: No father wake up ....

Nurses was pulling me out of my father's room. As I got out I can't help but to cry. I don't want to lose him too.

Putting my head against the wall waiting for the doctor to come out. It's gonna be ok Jungkook.

I saw doctors coming out with the sad face. Oh don't tell me something got wrong.

Jungkook: How my father doc

He breathe out and give me a sad face.

Doctor: I'm sorry we did want we can but unfortunately we lost him..... I'm sorry

Those words broke my heart into a million pieces. Did I just witness my father dying Infront of me.

Did I just lost someone I love suddenly I remember her words " You will lose someone you love if you refuse to this marriage '' ....... Nancy Lim.

Nancy Lim did this......

I'm lost of words I can't help but to feel more sad. I don't want to cry when people are watching me.

Doctor: Also your mother is fine but .... She's on a coma... We don't know when will she wake up.

That's when I realized.... I have no one. I'm all alone now. How can I say this to Somi that it's just us siblings. We lost our father and I don't know if mother too.

Jungkook: Thank you doc.

Doctor: I'm deeply sorry for you. Condolences

I nodded and now I feel the rage of the inner monster is in me.

You thought I'm just gonna be fine someone from my family died. No .... I want justice.

Justice is all I need.

I left the hospital... I can't face them right now.

I only have my sister now. She may be annoying but I need her right now.

Jeon Somi .... Can you come back to korea right now..... I need you right now. It's just us against the world sister. I can't tell you in this text but pls go home your brother needs you.

I texted her right away as I went home. I went to the training hall.

I practice everyday to gain myself.

The next day was the funeral. I lost emotions that day. Somi immediately came home as soon as possible.

When she heard what happened she just needed comfort from me.

Somi: Oppa .... I

Jungkook: shhh let it all out

....... After days of the funeral....

Somi stayed in korea because she I knows we both need each other.

Somi: It's just you and me oppa

Jungkook: Against the world.

Somi: So what now ... What are gonna do now

Jungkook: I'm gonna take over Dad's position in the company and the .... Mafia's place.

Somi: What! I thought we talked about this.....

Jungkook: I know but I want justice...
Don't you want that too

Somi: I want justice but not in this way.

Jungkook: You can't do anything Somi. I already plan doing something who killed father.

Somi: What is it ?

Jungkook: Oh just a little surprise won't hurt them.

I smirk at her but she looks kinda scared. I kept my promise. I will protect you and mom with all cost.

I stop attending school and took over Dad's position while studying privately.

Somi is homeschool now we don't know what will happen next.....

Somi is all I got since my I lost contact with my friends yes I'm mad at them not caring for me but I have to avoid them.

Oh the Lim family I just give them a little surprise..... A red picture won't hurt.

Few weeks pass by .... I successfully got my justice without hurting anyone.
The Lim family went down and Nancy gone crazy after cancelling the engagement.

Flashback few weeks ago

I went to their house without any notice of course. Why would I give notice to them.

When I entered the house the happy family suddenly became scared.

Seeing them scared is my happiness.

Jungkook: Oh did I disturb your conversation.

They all look at me..... I send chills to them. I saw nancy shaking because she knew what's the reason why....

Mr Lim : J-ungkook ? ... What are you doing in my house

He started stuttering and he was acting like his not scared.

Jungkook: Oh nothing just wanted to see how happy your family is while mine is .... Suffering

They act like they didn't know what happened.

Jungkook: I think you all heard the news right....... The thing is while you all were celebrating and I'm just suffering because I have no one left ... I make a little gift for you.

I called my guard to get my gift and he give it to me. I just gave it to them.

Jungkook: Oh don't be shy ... Open it.

They didn't hesitate to open it and the started screaming.

Jungkook: Oh that scared you ... It's just a bloody picture with insects in it.

Mrs Lim: You are not welcome in this house anymore... Leave

As she said that I just give a dark chuckle .

Jungkook: Me leave this house .... How about you leave this house...

Mr Lim: Why would we leave this house it's my property.

Jungkook: Well I guess mr Lim here didn't read his email that your house will be demolished....

Mr Lim: What the ---- You little

He was about to attack me but I put out my gun. Pointing at it on his head.

Nancy: Daddy !!!

She shouted.... Her eyes were begging me to stop.

Jungkook; Shut up you bitch...

I shouted to her and she shut up.

Jungkook: You know Mr Lim ... You should leave now .... Oh by the way ... This is a teaser.

I shot his ear making him in pain.

Jungkook: This is just the begging ....

I left the place without any words. That's just a teaser .... It's not yet the main thing that's gonna happen.

Flashbacks end

I love seeing people suffering. I don't know why but there suffering makes me happy for justice.

Yet they didn't left the house but their company went bankrupt because I bought the Lim company since I'm just board of nothing to do with my money .

But also one day nancy went to my office went begging to me stop them from suffering.

Flashbacks....

Nancy: Jungkook pls I'll do anything pls just I don't want to suffer pls.

I rolled my eyes as I watch her beg for me to stop them from suffering. I took a sip of my coffee and stood up.

Jungkook: You know nancy ... You can't do anything about this. It happen nothing will change. Also to think of it this all happened .... Because of .... You

Nancy: Why are blaming me right no--

Jungkook: Shush ... You planning to get me is stupid. Jeon corp going bankrupt, Arrange Marriage with you , Threatening me , Making me and lisa broke up hmmm what else .... Oh I know killing my love ones. You are all behind this nancy

Nancy: Look Jungkook I'm sorry for what I did.... I'm just crazy for you.

Jungkook: Your sorry won't fix anything .... Get out

Flashbacks ends

Few months pass by I didn't heard what happened to them. All I know they are suffering. Her parents are still living for her but she gone crazy for what happened ..... After a few weeks .... She went died because she that to herself.

Her parents also died because of the debts they didn't pay yet.

Call me evil but trust me ... I want them to feel how I feel when I was suffering for months... They also killed my father. My mother is still is coma.

I've got it all the power , money and fame . But I know something is missing.... Love.... I cut contact with jisoo .

I don't know what happened to them or what happened to her.

But I know someday we will meet again... It the right time.

That's my point of view

                 The end of flash backs
                      ( Jungkook's POV)

Present

Lisa pov

It was all explained Jungkook loved me all along. We are just hugging now. I need this now.

Jungkook: I'm sorry Lisa ... Love.

He whispered while hugging me tight.

???;Mommy ... Daddy ?

We both stop hugging each other as we both saw our children. They were wiping there eyes so they can see clearly with holding each other's hands 

Lisa: Jeonsan ... Soyeon what are doing here.

I kinda sob a little with a sniff.

Jeonsan: We notice you left... So we were finding you.

He was a sleepy tone.

Soyeon: But are you both crying

She ask to us and Jungkook carried her.

Jungkook: No we are not crying .... Your mom played with soap that's why.

I kinda glare at him but I know he is making an Excuse so the kids won't worry to much.

Jungkook : We should go back now you kiddo's need some sleep.

He also carried Jeonsan.

Soyeon: Appa give usss banana milk

She give a cute face.

Jungkook: I already gave you that earlier.

Jeonsan: Appa .... Banana milk is life you know

Jungkook: Oh you are really my children let's go.

Next day

I just woke up and I saw no one in the bedroom probably they are downstairs. I went downstairs I smell something burning.

Jungkook pov

I woke up early because I want to cook breakfast for lisa. Just being nice here.

As I woke up the kids follow me downstairs. They say on the kitchen counter watching me cook bacon.

Soyeon; Daddy I think you burn the bacon to much

Jungkook: No that's fine.

Somi came in greeting her niece and nephew.

Somi: Good morning my babies

She hug my son and daughter. But she looked at me.

Somi: What the f---- .... Oh I mean what are you doing.

Jungkook: Breakfast ? Obviously

Soyeon: Dad is making burnt bacon

Jungkook: No that's ✨ crispy ✨. Ask your aunt . What do you think sis

Somi: Hmmm I think it ✨caramelized ✨

Oh shit .... It's burn. Mom's gonna kill me.

________________
Don't forget to follow me and vote for this chapter bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.5K 19
•A married couple, that was on the verge of divorcing because of a young boy, but got a divorce because of a lot of things. Would they still get back...
436K 17.9K 62
Lalisa Manoban, cousin of Bambam, transferred to a famous arts school in Seoul, Korea to chase after her dreams and that is to become an aspiring lan...
691K 20.2K 61
Lisa and Jungkook was married at a young age. love didn't make them married each other . it's arrange marriage. they don't love each other ( or do th...
120K 7.6K 39
MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE ADULTS. Jungkook will never forgive Lisa for what she did to him many years ago, no matter how stuck they are toget...