Good girl with bad habits

By nicnicslays

A story about a girl name Jasmine Centina(AKA jas). A 16 year old girl born in the Bronx that has to face a h... More

Intro to me
The day i lose everything
Cali a new bad bitch in town
Later on that day
The Next Morning
Drama Attraction
authors note
Cali Hood Coming
the Arrival
Killing Streak(s)
Wish death on these niggas cont.
Holding Out
Chopping It Up
Authors Note
The beginning of the war

Wish Death On These Niggas(short chap)

1.5K 71 6
By nicnicslays

Let me first say I'm sorry for taking long to write for my "loyal followers" I been bus with school and all and you know when that Empire come on you don't give a damn bout writing that's life!!!!💯 but anyways I'm sorry my loves ima try and do better. I promise👏 Love u Babies😘💖

(3hrs later)
My sore ass wake up later tied up to this cold as chair with chains and everything. What the hell happened is all I can think about and if ima live to see another day. Boy was a nigga hungry asf to. Well,well,well what do we have here?! Let me go you ass hole!!! No sweet heart you see your father in our custody along with your pretty little fine ass, and we are gone enjoy our company for a while. Let me go now!!! Or what?! You don't wanna know!!!👿 This nigga crazy thinking he gone tie me up and shit and not to even think about feeding my ass like df wrong with you. Do u not know I can wish death on your ass!? Witch I'm going to do on your life boy!!! U got the wrong one!!

***ᎢᎻᏆᏚ ᏔᎪᏚ ᏓᏌᏚᎢ Ꭺ QᏌᏆᏟK ᏌᏢᎠᎪᎢᎬ Ꮖ ᏢᎡᎾᎷᏆᏚᎬ ᏆᎢᏚ ᏩᎾNᎬ ᏴᎬ ᏞᎾNᏩᎬᎡ ᎢᎻᎪN ᎢᎻᏆᏚ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287 1 20
Ja'Riyah Robinson is a quiet girl from New York, but don't take that for granted cuz she will fuxck u up. Her mother and father work with real estate...
CEO By MyMy

Fanfiction

408K 14.4K 71
⚠️Editing⚠️ Karmels life falls apart. She's jobless, still in school, and can barely afford to keep her lights on. Raising her sister at just 17 yea...
225K 4.5K 77
17 year old Reign Celina brooks came from a absuive home where her father used to beat on everyone in the house until Kendell, her older brother, sho...
11.1K 191 15
Meet 17 year old Di'Sayanna. She's what everyone would call the definition of bad. She's 5'0 even with a booty like Nikki Minaj, except hers real. Sh...