-Faint Love || SeungJin-

mineminnie_ által

"You have a weak heart I hate you for that." "Even though I have a weak heart it can still hold you in it." "... Több

1. He Still Has It?
2. Hell
3. Dr. Yoon
4. Love Birds Cafe
5. Embarrass
6. Bully
7. Punishment
8. New Boy
10. Really?
11. Seo Changbin
12. Friends
13. Heartbreak
14. Hyunie
15. Frustration
16. Arcade
17. Ignore
18. Sorry
19. Stumble
20. Library
21. Umbrella
22. Rooftop
23. Forest
24. Hospital
25. Gathering
26. Care
27. Wished
28. Let Him Know
29. Accept
30. Away
31. Minnie
32. Guilt
33. Dilemma
34. Longing
35. Prepare
36. Fight
37. Shatter
38. Pain
39. Desiderium
Epilogue
Authors Note Please Read

9. Weak

1.8K 122 34
mineminnie_ által

One week passed and everyday was the same just the difference was Seungmin and Jeongin have their Jun hyung with them. Seungmin and Jeongin got really close to Yeonjun. And as Yeonjun said, he was really their saviour. It was Friday and they were planning to hangout.

"Guys you know what? I seriously want to go visit places here. I missed Korea a lot. I only used to come here on vacation. That too for just few weeks. When I was a kid I had one person with whom I used to be enjoy everything and then he just.... Argh I don't want to talk about this. I miss him." Yeonjun sighed at the memory he brought up. They were sitting in their playground since it was lunch hour.

"What is it hyung?" Seungmin was worried at Yeonjun's words.

"Ohh nothing. It's nothing. Just the thing is I want to enjoy with you. Can we hangout this weekend, if you are free?" He asked.

"I am ready hyung! But for Seungmin, do you have any checkups or anything?" Jeongin asked Seungmin.

"No, I mean I have one but in the next week. I'll be free on Sunday. Let's go!" Seungmin said happily.

"Yay then let's go watch a movie, then we will shop and then go to arcade then-" Yeonjun stopped Jeongin from continuing his to do list.

"Jeongin stop stop. We will see about it. We will go everywhere you want. Hyung will take you there." said Yeonjun with a proud face and right hand on his chest.

"Jun hyung, you were literally more than nine years out of Korea do you even know this city properly?!" Jeongin made fun of him and giggled.

"Yah Yang Jeongin what did you say?" Yeonjun pouted. "Wait there let me tell you how many places I know." Yeonjun got up and started chasing Jeongin.

"No no no noooo hyung stop there!!" Jeong said running away from him as if Yeonjun will kill him once he's caught. Seungmin was

"Too late baby fox, Seungmin come on let's chase him!" Yeonjun said and increased his pace. But, his words made both Jeongin and Seungmin freeze at their spots.

"Yay I caught you Innie." Yeonjun caught Jeongin who was standing still and deep in thoughts. No expressions on his face.

"Hey Innie!! What happened?" Yeonjun turns to Seungmin who's condition was worse than Jeongin. "Wh-what happened to both of you?" Yeonjun panicked. He ran towards Seungmin and knelt down to reach his height.

Seungmin went blank. His eyes were watery. Memories were brought back again but this time it was worse. Lump was formed in Seungmin's throat. It was like a deja vu for him.

"Hey Seungmin what happened??" Seungmin was still. "Seungmin!" Yeonjun shook Seungmin's shoulders and snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Ahh ye-yes hyung." Seungmin replied. Jeongin shook his head .He quickly ran towards both of them.

"Seungmin Jeongin, I am asking what happened to both of you? Seungmo why are you crying? Are you hurt? Is your heart aching?" Yeonjun was very worried.

"No-Nothing hyu-hyung. Nothing is wrong. I-I want to use restroom. Let's go." Seungmin wiped the one tear which fell on his cheek.

Yeonjun helped him get on his feet and he started walking. Yeonjun and Jeongin were still at their places for a while and started waking behind him. Seungmin was a little far from them. Little did they know someone was watching them the whole time.

"Aww Kim Seungmin is crying once again?" Felix and Soobin stood in front of a panic Seungmin. They were standing right in front of the playground.

"Is your heart beat fine or do you need CPR or something?" Soobin laughed and held Seungmin's hand. "Let me give you a CPR before you fell on the ground."

"Please let me go." Seungmin pleaded.

Hyunjin was watching this from the ground. He thought to approach them but shrugged.

"Why? I mean it won't be fun if we let you go this easily! Because of you I have to clean that big library!! You should pay for this!!" Soobin yelled.

"P-please-" He was heavy breathing and would have collapsed any moment if Hyunjin wasn't quick enough to catch him. Seungmin lost consciousness. Yeonjun and Jeongin both ran towards them.

"Oh my God, Seungmin!!" Jeongin exclaimed. Soobin and Felix were now afraid. They bothered Seungmin when he was having a panic attack.

"S-Seungmin..." Hyunjin called but nothing happened other than him getting looks from others. Mostly shocked ones. He shook the boy in his arms, still nothing happened. "We need to take him to the clinic!!!"

Yeonjun was quick to give Seungmin a piggy back ride to the clinic. Hyunjin didn't follow them realizing what he just did. Others were in complete shock. The didn't expect Hyunjin to catch him. Hyunjin didn't believe his actions as well.

The doctor was checking Seungmin. Yeonjun and Jeongin were standing out, both in fear and worry. The doctor called both the boys and asked them not to worry.

"Boys, no need to worry. Yes he was heavy breathing but it's nothing related to his heart. I called Dr. Yoon and told him this. He just had a panic attack its is mostly caused due to anxiety, depression and all. He must be in deep thoughts which caused his emotions to take over himself. Let him rest here for a while then you can take him." both the boys bowed and walked out of the clinic.

"Yah Choi Soobin!" Jeongin saw Soobin and others standing near their classroom. He ran to him and held him by his collar. "Why did you do that? Y-you knew he was having a panic at-attack then why did you do that? Do you- do you want him to die!?" He broke into tears.

"Jeongin let go." Hyunjin said and tried to take his hands off Soobin.

"I didn't do anything ok? Your friend is just weak and I can't do anything about it!" Soobin spoke.

"What did you just say!??" This was Yeonjun's time to yell. "Jeongin let go." he added and Jeongin did what he was asked.

"Now tell me what did you say? He's weak?" Yeonjun's voice was as cold as an ice. Hands crossed in front of his chest. Many students were watching this scene. Some were afraid of Yeonjun and most of them were having fun.

"Hyung, let's not fight let's talk this out politely." Hyunjin said not wanting another visit to his father's office.

"Let's talk this out? Politely?"Yeonjun chuckled and added, "Hwang Hyunjin your friend almost killed Seungmin and instead of apologizing he's saying Seungmin is weak?!"

"So what? I don't care whether he is alive or dead! No one cares here!!!" and with this Soobin was on the ground. Everyone gasped. Yes, Yeonjun punched him. On his face. He was going further but was stopped by Hyunjin and Felix.

"Hyung, hyung stop please we are sorry ok? Please stop." Felix said helping Hyunjin to hold Yeonjun back.

"Sorry? You have guts to say sorry after doing such thing?!" Yeonjun asked sternly.

"Hey, hey stoppp!" their science teacher Miss. Park yelled and made way through the crowd to the boys."Oh my god Soobin! What happened to your face?" She gasped and looked at Yeonjun. "Did you do this? You are the new boy right? What's the reason behind this!!?"

"It's about Seungmin ma'am. Seungmin had a panic attack and they bothered him." Jeongin was sniffing and pointed towards Felix and Soobin. The teacher looked at the mentioned boys with disappointment.

"Choi Soobin! Didn't you get enough punishment for bullying him last time? And Yeonjun it's not right to hit someone even if they are wrong." She scolded. "Both of you follow me."

"But ma'am it-" Soobin tried to speak.

"No!! just follow me."

Yeonjun kept his mouth shut. He walked behind the teacher. He didn't even tried to convince her.

He was with them just for a week now but Seungmin and Jeongin became someone very close to Yeonjun. And with Seungmin, Yeonjun felt to protect his heart, to protect him. No, Yeonjun was not in love with Seungmin but he wanted him to live his life like a normal one.

First Yeonjun didn't have anyone to take care of and protect them. His uncle don't have kids. And being the only child he always felt lonely. Yes, there were times when he used to enjoy the company of someone but that person too got away from him. Now that he had Seungmin and Jeongin he decided to take care of them.

While walking, tears were flowing from his eyes because he felt bad. Bad about the boy who was lying in the clinic. He's already worn out eating those pills, getting bullied by people, getting hated by them, getting a tag of looser, and people saying they don't care whether he is alive or dead, no one care about his presence. Presence of that person who is fighting to live.

Seungmin questioned himself everyday that after surgery will he breathe again? Will he see his family, his friends and him again? Will he be able to sing again? Will he able to get the love he deserves ? Will he able to change the hearts of people who hated him? Will he live a normal life like others? Will he see the next sunrise?

Seungmin got up after taking rest for almost the remaining school hours. He opened his eyes and sat up. He remembered everything happened till he got unconscious. Flowing tears were the evidence of how bad he felt at that moment. He covered his face with his hands and mumbled "I hate myself for being weak."

______________________________________

I am making Soobin and Felix bad person  here :'(
Let's hope they will change till the end of the book!!
This chap must be a bit confusing to you all but I'll clear it soon.
Thank you for reading 💕

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

540K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...