1. He Still Has It?

"-in - min - Seungmin!! get up or else you will be late for school!!" Seungmin's mother shouted from downstairs.

"Yes mom coming!" Seungmin shouted back as he got up to get ready for school.

He took his uniform, did his morning routine, packed his backpack with the books he's needed for the day and took a small bag. He sighed looking at the small bag put it in his backpack and went down stairs.

He saw his elder brother Changbin who was adopted by the Kim's sitting on the couch typing something on his laptop

"Oh my dear brother good morning! How are you feeling??!"Changbin said happily.

"Good morning hyung, and I am great", Seungmin smiled back.

"Good morning mom and dad!"

"Good morning dear"

"Good morning Seungminie", his parents greeted him.

He sat at the dining table and started eating his breakfast.

"Seungmin-ah tomorrow evening you will be having your appointment with doctor you know right?", his mother said as she slightly rubbed Seungmin's back.

"Yes mom hyung told me about that", he replied as he finished his bowl of cereals.

"Ok now I am going to school bye love you". Seungmin said as he headed towards the door

"Bye we all love you too", his mother said.

"Yes and don't forget to take you meds!!", his father instructed him and he hummed in response and went out of the house.

Seungmin took bus and reached school. His school was not that far away from his house but due to a condition he takes bus to school. He refused everytime whenever his father or Changbin asked him to send him to school in their cars. Seungmin hated this.

Why he hated it? Seungmin was suffering from a heart disease Atrial Spetal Defect (hole in heart). Since childhood no one loved him beside his parents, brother and his three friends. Seungmin always wanted to be a singer but at the age of 5 he was told the condition of his heart. He loved playing guitar and singing but never really showed anyone his skills only few people heard his heavenly voice. He was now 18 year old and he was going to have a very complicated surgery. Despite having such problems he always smiled and hated crying as he thought he don't have much time left in this world so why waste it crying.

Speaking of his family Changbin was adopted by their parents when Seungmin was five. They thought that they won't be able to protect Seungmin so they adopted Changbin. No, they were not selfish but scared and worried about their child. Also Changbin was a orphan who needed a family so they thought it will be great if they adopt Changbin. They always loved Changbin and Seungmin equally. Changbin knew why he was adopted but he was more than happy that their parents love them and he have a younger sibling which he wanted to protect till the end. Seungmin and Changbin used to spend a lot of time together, they were inseparable. Changbin loved writing songs along with his friends Chan and Jisung. They had their own unit called 3racha.

This cheerful boy then entered the school gate only to get engulfed in a huge bear or I must say a huge fox hug by his childhood friend Yang Jeongin. They were friends since babies and went to same kindergarten, middle school, now high school and soon they will be graduating together.

Jeongin was the only friend of his in their whole school. Seungmin thinks Jeongin is his baby yet he's only 5 months younger than him. The younger always hangout with him, sometimes he used to visit the doctor with Seungmin, they loved being with each other. They spent every season every festival together. Jeongin always wanted Seungmin to feel like a normal person which Seungmin felt being with the younger. Jeongin used to take a great care of seungmin by asking him to take his pills on time to ask him if he is ok every now and then.