23. Forest

We started with tree planting and few other environmental activities. It was fine, Hyunjin and I interacted only where needed like when we were planting trees he digged the soil and asked me to do the remaining work. It was a relief that he wasn't acting like a jerk. As for now.

The final activity before our lunch was scavenger hunting. The same old school tour activities. This is boring and with this person it's boring as well as akward. We found almost all the listed things.

"Ohh the carved stone is up, on that branch." I tried to reach that but it was high so I jumped but still couldn't reach it.

"I'll get it." Hyunjin said. He did a high jump and easily got the stone down. Wow I am jealous of them. They are allowed to do every physical activity unlike me.

"Seungmin, your medicines are with you right? When your symptoms shows up, please take them." I smiled. He's caring about me? "For today don't make me a bad person. If something happens to you, everyone will blame me. Don't act dummy today." and it dropped. Even now, he's caring about himself. And, I make him bad person? If something happens to me, he will be blamed? Just because we are paired up?

3rd Person POV

Yeonjun and Soobin were doing pretty good in this activity.
"Hyung we got every thing!" Soobin giggled and Yeonjun just smiled at the boy.

"You did well Soobinnie." he said while patting his head.

"D-don't ca-call me S-soobinnie."

"Why? Does it fluster you?" he smirked. "Choose one, Soobinnie or baby."

"WHATT??!!!" Soobin gasped. "Can't you just call me Soobin?" he pouted. No one spoke. "What happened hyung?"

"Soobin, don't pout again. I won't control myself next time." Yeonjun said in a serious tone and walked away leaving Soobin in a trauma.

"Won't control again?? What's wrong with him!!?" Soobin thought and followed Yeonjun.

All of them gathered in the tents beside the forest line. They had their lunch and were ready for the forest trek. But, it started raining. Half an hour passed still it was raining.

"When will this rain stop?" Seungmin whispered but Hyunjin hear it.

"Why? Are you enjoying being with me?" Seungmin opened his mouth to speak but Hyunjin cut him off. "It's just for today."

Seungmin was hurt but he's still smiling to hide that. He remembered Hyunjin's words 'Everyone will blame me'. Seungmin got up and sat beside Yeonjun.

"Hyung, can I pair with you please?"

"What happened Seungmin? Is something wrong?"

"No, but can I stay with you li-"

"Students it's not raining that heavily. Let's go. Carry your umbrellas with you." the teacher cut Seungmin off.

"Hyung let's go." Soobin dragged Yeonjun.

'I have no choice.' Seungmin sighed.

The teacher divided the class into two groups and luckily all these friends were together. "We have grouped you. Students on the right side follow me and rest of you follow Mr. Park" Seungmin and other followed Mr. Kim.

Once they were deep inside the forest Mr. Kim spoke, "See from here, don't be in a group. You have to move in a pair which were made in the beginning. After we finish this part of the forest we will move to the other part." he said and the pairs started moving.

"Seungmin you remember what I told you right?" Hyunjin asked with a straight face.

"Y-yes."

"If something happens, tell me immediately or blow the whistle." Seungmin nodded.