33. Dilemma

The Kim's were seated. Still one hour was left for the flight. No one was speaking anything. Seungmin had his earphones on listening to songs to relax.

In few moments Changbin’s phone rang. It was Felix. He accepted the call.

(on the call)

"Hel-"

"Hyung where are you? You are still in Korea right?"

"Yes, we are at the airport. We still have an hour remaining. What happened? You sound tensed."

"Hyung, a few minutes ago Hyunjin called me and was asking where Seungmin was. His voice was so hoarse I bet he's ill. And he was sounding desperate to know where Seungmin is. I told him that you left to airport and he hung up without saying anything." after Felix said this Changbin excused himself and went into the restroom.

"What is he doing? Wait! Is he coming here? And what for?"

"I don't know hyung but I guess he was crying. Ahh this boy always confuses everyone. I am worried now."

"Lixie, it's alright. Let's just wait and see what will happen. And don't tell this to Seungmin okay?"

"No, I'm not telling this to anyone. Take care of yourself and whatever's gonna happen."

"Yes, and you too take care of yourself and Jeongin as well okay?"

"Yes hyung I will. That kid is a crying mess right now I'll take care of him. Love you hyung."

"Love you too baby."

They hang up.

_______

'What's wrong with Hyunjin?' Changbin thought and went back to his seat.

Seungmin's POV

"Champ?" I looked at hyung. "You fine?" I smiled not wanting to look weak. He realised this so he pulled me in a hug. In few minutes, Jeonghan hyung arrived. He was also going to operate on me. We greeted each other as he sat on my left side.

"You ready?" he asked and I just hummed and then shook my head.

"It's ok. Hyung will be there with you everything is gonna be fine." he side hugged me. I nodded at his words.

I don't have any other option do I? What will happen? It will be fine right? Many people have told me this but it's not enough to convince myself. What if something happens? Will I be seeing my family and friends after this surgery? It's already complicated and what if my body gives up?

Many thoughts were banging in my head. Most of them were negative. I realised I was getting anxious and within a second my chest started aching.

"H-hyung, C-Chang-" I let out clenching my hoodie at my chest area. All eyes turned towards me.

"Seungmin!!" he knelt in front of me. "What's wrong? Is your chest paining?" he asked and I replied with a violent nod clenching hard on the fabric. Jeonghan hyung kneeled down as well beside Changbin hyung.

"Seungmin look here." I did as he said. "It's ok loose your clench." I followed again.

"H-hyung i-its pa-painful ahhh." tears rolled down on my cheeks.

"It's ok Minnie, take a deep breath. You are doing great Minnie. Just stay calm." I snapped my head towards him. 'Minnie' he said 'Minnie', only Hyunjin called me that. More tears fell down from my eyes. I miss him.