18. Sorry

Seungmin's POV

It was PE. We moved to the ground and as usual because of my health, I walked to the benches beside the ground. I don't even understand why I am  attending this class and why the hell I am wearing this PE uniform. When I was going to sit,  it started raining, out of nowhere. Everyone rushed inside the school building. I started running as well and Felix grabbed my hand. We made it before getting soaked. Others groaned at the thought of cancellation of this class but I was secretly happy that I won't be sitting alone and watching others play. We started walking to the changing room but our PE teacher decided to take the class in the gym. Bad luck. I sighed as Soobin wrap his arm around my shoulder and dragged me to the gym.

The teacher decided to play dodge ball. That's the only game the teachers and the doctor allows me to play. I smiled. At least I'll not feel left out. Teams were made and Jun hyung, Soobin, Lix and me were in same team. I glanced at Jeongin who just pouted. Poor baby he wanted to be in our team. I mouthed 'next time' and he just nodded.

The game started and I was able to dodge the ball many a times. The students didn't actually paid attention to me because they think I am not a competition. Well that's the truth, because of my condition I took it easy. Many people were already eliminated. From the opposite team only Hyunjin, Eunha and two more were left and from our team, Soobin, Jun hyung, three more people and me. Eunha was trying to get Hyunjin's attention but he didn't even glanced at her. 'That's my boy. Whattt!!! Seungmin stopppp.' I slapped myself slightly to get out of the thought.

The ball was thrown by Hyunjin towards Soobin and he was out. He stumbled but Yeonjun hyung held him by his waist. "I see, Soobinnie is bad at games." I could hear him as we were close. Hyung was smirking.

'Yeonjun hyung likes Soobin? Wow we getting a couple soon' I thought and was brought back to the reality by a loud voice. I realised Yeonjun hyung standing in front of me. Well he was standing soon he sat down covering his nose with his hands. All of them gathered around us.

"Seungmin you alright?" Felix ran towards me.

"Wait, what happened?"

"Were you day dreaming? Eunha threw the ball at you more specifically at your face and you were in your own world so Jun hyung dodge it for you. I guess he's hurt!!"

"WHAT??" I sat beside Yeonjun hyung. "Hyung!! Are you ok? I am so sor-"

"I am fine Seungmin." he looked up.

"God your nose is bleeding!!" Soobin panicked. "Let's go to the infirmary."

I see where its going.

Soobin and Jeongin took him there and the teacher dismissed the class. We changed our clothes and returned to the class.

"Seungmin, what were you thinking?" Asked Felix sitting on my desk. "Was it about your Prince?" he cupped his cheeks and giggled. Weird.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up Lix. I was thinking about Yeonjun hyung. Does he likes Soobin?"

"Maybe. The way he looks at him, I guess he likes him. But Soobin don't. He hates him from the day he got punched."

"Aww poor hyung." I laughed.

"And what about me?"

"What?"

"Don't you feel bad about me? Atleast you and Jun hyung can see your lovers everyday but what about me!?? I want to see Changbin hyung everyday as well." he whined and I made a disgusting face but I can see how much he likes Changbin hyung.