Handcuffed To My Bully | Larr...

By hazxlouforever112

"What will it take for you to stop and actually pay attention?!" "Get down on your knees for me, baby" OR Lou... More

Prologue/ Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
End

Chapter 19

12.2K 338 3.4K
By hazxlouforever112

Thank you all for 40K+ so unbelievable, thank you all! :)

I got nothing else to say, so proceed to read! Longest chapter I've ever written!! <3

Should I include a photo of Luke next chapter? X he isn't a main character but I think it'll be nice <3

The gif is what Louis and Harry will be doing (also yessssss, Philkas!!, they deserved another season.)

Also, I know thie milestone is hard af to make, but can we get to 500 comments!? (hopefully 600 but ik that won't happen so dw, I won't be disappointed).

That would mean SO much to me <3

Also, the total number of views on my channel reachef 1M+ !! Thank you to those whom came from there and watch my videos :)

6K+ words :)
(6,309)

I can't wait for you to read the ending, we get some TEA ;)

Excuse the grammar mistakes, I'm tired and this took a really long time to make😅

You may read <3

-

[Week 2, Day 4]
(Tuesday)

-

Harry and Louis fell asleep after that eventful night, Harry wanted to do something return, but he wasn't really sure.

Sex was off the table, and he had no experience in the blow/handjob community and he didn't want to embarrass himself by trying. He tried not to think that much about it, but when you've got Louis Tomlinson naked with a semi, well that can cloud your mind.

He fell asleep an entire hour after Louis, but he was woken up around 2am to Louis pressing his hard on againt Harry's leg and rutting against it. Louis had gribbed the base of Harry's stomach quite hard and was shifting around alot.

Louis was mumbling alot but Harry didn't understand what he was saying because he was so focused on Louis dryhumping his leg-he only tuned in when he heard Louis groaning his name or something.

Louis began pressing himself closer to Harry than before-literally clawing Harry to the point where litte drops of blood began to peek out. Harry whimpered at it but couldn't bring himself to wake Louis up, mostly because he was secertly enjoying it.

It was a bit much for Harry; hearing Louis' moan increase, him humping his leg and leaving mark on his body-he felt so turned on by it.

Sadly though he had to wake Louis up even though he didn't want to, he felt like he was violating Louis in someway.

"Wha-what happened?" Louis askes, raising his head up a little but not removing himself from Harry.

Harry didn't even want to know what Louis was thinking seeing both of them withe leaking cocks and Harry's arm with deep scratches-fair amout of blood coming out aswell.

"You uh...I don't know, you were sleeping and then you started rubbing your dick against my leg and uh-yeah."

"At that turned you on?"

"Well yeah, and you were mumbling my name and stuff." Louis was confused for a moment, but he started remembering what he was dreaming and blushed a little in embarrassment.

"What?"

"Nothing, I was just having a wet dream about you."

"A wet what?" Louis chuckled and started drifting his hand slowly down to Harry's cock. "A wet dream, a sex dream."

"You dreamt we had sex?"

"Yep, more then that aswell."

"You can do more than have sex?!"

"Well we were having sex, but the environment was different. We had handcuffs, blindfolds, toys and all other kinky stuff. The best part was that you were eating me out-felt so real."  Louis grabbed Harry and began to stroke him, teasing the tip with his thumb and the precum.

Harry didn't understand what half those things were or what Louis was saying, but he felt a bit hot knowing that Louis dreamt about doing scandalous things with him.

Louis began to slowly jerk Harry off, but Harry shook his head and told Louis to stop-confusing him but also concerning aswell.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" Harry shook his head and flipped the around, now pinning Louis to the bed.

Louis was shocked at first, but now he only felt smug.

"What's this Harold?" Harry shushed him with a kiss and blushed a little when he told Louis that he wanted to give Louis a handjob or something.

"What-are you sure?" Harry nodded. "I want to, I know you don't want to pressure me into doing anything, but I want to."

"Fuck-okay." Harry layed himself down next to Louis and spit into his hand like Louis does and grabbed Louis' cock, watching Louis' expressions carefully.

He began to move his hand when Louis said he could and accidently went a gripped it a bit to hard-Louis didn't care thought and just moaned-but neverthless, he did exactly what Louis did to him and soon enough he had Louis a gasping and whimpering mess.

Not really, but he was making some noise so Harry took that as a sign that he was doing good.

Harry didn't know what came over him, but just as Louis began to cum he kissed him- silencing Louis from moaning or making any other loud noises.

Louis moaned into Harry's mouth and shivered when Harry continued to stroke him even though he just finished, he didn't mind.

Harry eventually pulled away-upseting Louis a little because Harry was quite good and his hand is quite warm and large, it was one of the best handjobs he's ever had.

"Happy now?" Harry nodded and cleaned Louis up, then leaning back down and giving him a kiss for no reason. He just liked kissing Louis.

"Mhm, what was that for?"

"Nothing." Harry pressed a kiss to his cheek softly and pulled Louis back into his arms. "How was it?"

"Amazing."

"You're not just saying that?"

"Nope, not perfect, but it's one of the best I've ever gotten." Harry smiled and so did Louis, neither of them knowing what to say or what to do.

"You're an amazing kisser by the way." Louis told Harry after a few minutes and Harry's hard on gone down.

"Says you."

"Oh? You think I'm a good kisser Harold?"

"Yes actually, got me addicted."

"Good to know." Louis winked and chuckled, pulling Harry in for a kiss, suprisingly staying innocent and sweet the entire time but also a rather long one that Harry seemed to be taking control over.

"Is it bad that I want to know what made you want to do that-all this, really." Louis said after pulling away and throwing one of this leg ontop of Harry's.

"Just wanted to, nothing else honestly." Louis nodded and looked out at the window, watching how beautiful the night truly was-Harry was apparently doing the same because he made a comment about it.

"I forgot how beautiful the night is, I'm always tried from work."

"Why do you work? I know you don't want to talk about it but I'd really like to know."

"Well I don't feel comfortable talking about it-it's a really long story and one I don't want to get into." Harry nodded and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"Well aren't you in a kissy mood." Harry rolled his eyes. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Not really, I don't mind it at all."

So much for enemies, right?

Guess this project is take a bit of a turn-and one much sooner than anyone ever thought.

Harry started soothingly rubbing Louis' arm and play with Louis' fingers with their handcuff hands, Louis didn't really mind that much because he was getting used to Harry's little playful mood and found it quite relaxing.

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to read minds?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, people always say it's a cool thing but it's not if you really think about it. If you can read minds you can also know whatever mean things people think of you-"

"What are you talking about Harry?"

"I wish I knew, this is just a bunch of random thoughts that get stuck in my head." And that's how their weirdest but intresting conversation started, they started talking about the most bizarre things.

They stayed up for a long while-almost two hours, but when Louis began to yawn and rub his eyes, Harry gave him a kiss and told him to get some sleep which he did.

Harry didn't fall asleep though, he stayed awake-holding Louis in his arms and watching the sky outside while listening to Louis' soft breathing.

Harry continued to rub Louis' lower back the entire time and nuzzle his nose into Louis' hair a few times and give his head a kiss.

Harry sort of felt like a kid again, he didn't know why, but being with Louis just brought him a whole new type of happiness.

It was weird considering he wasn't fond of Louis-and that they've only been handcuffed for only two (almost three) weeks. That was just crazy to Harry-just thinking how fast time flew by.

At first he couldn't wait until this project was finished-but now he doesn't want it to end.

He's actually started enjoying Louis' company even though they just got out of an arguement. There was just something about Louis that just did something to Harry which was sort of giving him mixed feelings.

Louis is the only person whose been able to understand him and his weird ways and not really see him differently. It was really nice to have someone atleast try to figure him out-everyone else just gave up or just didn't care that much to notice.

Harry hated how fucked up his life is-and that he chooses to hide it from people because he was afarid of being judged.

Harry didn't really have a choice with Louis because of the project, but it was comforting to know that Louis didn't care that much.

Louis shifted and buried his face into the crook of Harry's neck, hugging him tighter because of  their angle.

They narrowed down some positions when sleeping together and it's been working out perfectly, nothing hurts nor becomes uncomfortable.

Harry continued to play with Louis' hair and snuggle closer to him, but litte did Harry know that Louis was awake despite being sleepy. He just couldn't sleep, and he wasn't planning on letting Harry know that.

He was enjoying the silence and listening to Harry's heartbeat and him playing with his hair.

He purposely cuddled into Harry more so he could show him that he was comfortable with and he is Harry. He's always so warm.

Louis couldn't describe the feeling of comfort he gets whenever him and Harry get emotional like this.

By emotional, Louis means whenever Harry opens up to him.

It made Louis feel a certain way that he couldn't describe which was strange because he wasn't the one doing the confessing.

Who cares though right?

All that matters is that their cuddled together, thinking about the past few days and how in so little time they've changed.

It was something that nobody expected.

-

Marcel hated himself-he really did.

He's in charge of waking up Louis and Harry for school or whatever they've got planned, but when he opened the door to do so he stopped in his tracks.

They were under the blankets, Louis sleeling ontop of Harry so innocently.

Marcel hated that he had to wake them up. He really did.

"Uh...lou? Harry?" Marcel poked their shoulders and shaked them a little. "You both awake?" Louis nodded with his eyes closed and just hugged Harry even tighter, not wanting to wake up.

"Come on, it's Tuesday. You have school, get up." Marcel shook them and Harry woke up, glaring at him a little but smiling when he saw Louis sleeping ontop of him.

"Uh...did I miss something?" Harry shook his head and said that he would wake up Louis. "Uh okay, but you left your phone downstairs and it's been ringing the entire night, want me to get it?"

"Yeah, thanks Marcel." Marcel's head shot up, that was the first time Harry's ever said his name to him and said thank you. Louis was really doing things to Harry.

"Yeah-okay, you're welcome." He left and Harry woke Louis up with a kiss. "No." Louis told him when Harry tried to kiss him.

"Why not?"

"Morning breath."

"So?"

"I'm not kissing you when before I've brushed my teeth, that's a no-no." Harry rolled his eyes and pinned Louis to the bed, grinding accidently onto Louis with a smug face.

"Really?"

"Yes." Harry wiggled his eyebrows and Louis laughed. Harry smiled at him and kissed him after calmed down, letting out a breath in relief when Louis kissed back and fought for dominance.

Louis threw the blanket off and turned them around without breaking the kiss, trying his best to fight Harry but lost and pulled away.

"Morning." Harry greeted with his face bright red. "You call that a morning?" Louis scoffed and placed began grinding onto Harry's dick against his arse; making sure his hole was pressed against it teasing the tip a little with it, causing them to both gasp a little.

Louis started chewing on his lower lip and grabbed Harry's handcuffed hand and placed it on his dick, jerking himself off with Harry's hand and groaning when Harry wiped the slit with his thumb.

They weren't being loud at all-hardly making nosie really, so it wasn't really Marcel's fault when he walked in on them with Harry's phone in his hand.

He apologized and covered his eyes and rand out of the room after throwing Harry's phone onto the bed.

They noticed and stopped all their movement, looking at eachother with unreadable expressions.

"Well that happended." Louis laughed and got off Harry and Harry sat up. Harry pointed at Louis' cock and his own twitched when Louis looked at his connected bathroom.

"Let's go shower, Harry." Louis leaned down and gave him a kiss, not wanting to sit on Harry's lap and tease him because he was already worked up.

Like Harry's dick is completely straight and begging for touch.

Louis lead Harry to the bathroom where they locked the door and went straight to the shower where things happened.

-

When Louis and Harry came down for breakfast a bit later, they were suprised to see Harry's dad sitting at the table and eating an apple.

"Took both of you long enough." Louis was just thankful that he god dressed and all his tattoos were hidden.

"Anyway, I want both of you to stay home today."

"Why?"

"Well I tried texting and calling you but you never answered-do you have your phone on you?" Harry nodded and took it out, trying to ignore his father lecturing him about not answering his texts and calls.

"Read the texts." He scolded like the most obvious thing in the entire world. Harry sighed and clicked on his contact and began reading through the messages.

"So you're forcing me to stay home because Olivia and Ross are coming?" He nodded. "Why?"

"Are you questioning me?" Harry shook his head and looked at his feet, a bit happy that Marcel left and it was just Louis listening to him getting yelled at.

"Now then, you must stay home-are your friends there aswell?"

"I guess, but I'm not sure."

"Alright, I'll take care of it." Robin shook his head in disappointment at Harry, just as the lynch's appeared and Olivia literally running out and knocking on the door, Ross rolling his eyes at her but following her.

Robin opened the door for them and left, Louis and Harry coming into the living room and greeting them.

"Are you going to take this off?" Harry asked after Ross and Olivia left and went into the kitchen, pointing at Louis' sweater. "Would they care?"

"I doubt, Marcel shows his and nobody gives a fuck." Louis nodded and Harry yelled to Ross and Olivia that him and Louis are going up to the bedroom.

Once inside of it and doors locked Louis changed into one of Harry's sweatshirt since it was pretty cold in the house, but his next tattoo was showing and he changed into some sweatpants that were also Harry's.

Harry changed into more comfy clothers aswell, but just as he was about to open the door Louis gave him a quick kiss on the lips as a thank you for letting him use his clothers.

"It's fine." Harry said and unlocked the door and went back down to the kitchen where Marcel reappeared and was on his phone.

Marcel grinned at them and fixed them both a plate of breakfast and handed them it, he offered to Olivia and Ross but they refused.

"So, what are you going to do today?" Marcel asked generally. He looked at Louis and wiggled his eyebrows at him.

Louis rolled his eyes and coughed a little. His mouth got enough penetration for one day.

"Might just watch a movie or something." Harry said more to Louis than anyone else. "Yeah? What do you want to watch?"

"Anything is fine."

"Actually, I really want to rewatch this show. Can we do that?"

"What's the name?"

"Eyewitness."

"What's it about?"

"About these two guys, Lukas and Philip, they were uh...getting at it and they witnessed a murder-look, it's best if I don't explain it, you should watch it."

Harry thought about it for a moment and sighed but nodded.

"Fine, but we need a blanket or something, it's fucking freezing." Louis looked at Marcel. "Is the heater on?""

"Yeah but it's still pretty cold. If you want I can get both of you a blanket, I need to make a call anyway." Marcel give Louis a look, Louis choked a little on his water but nodded and said that it was fine.

Marcel left to get them a blanket and they all left the kitchen and went into the living room, only starting with Marcel returned witht he blanket.

"Comfy?" Louis nodded and cuddled himself into the blanket more, starting the show.

Olivia and Ross weren't really watching the show though, they were watching Louis and Harry mostly because of how close they were.

Normally Olivia would be sitting next to Harry and cuddling with him or something, and Ross would be talking to Louis.

But no.

They were sitting next to eachother with a blanket thrown over them and they looked very comfortable which was strange.

"Is it weird that I'm sort of scared?" Olivia whispered to Ross who shrugged, he didn't understand Harry and Louis' realtionship, but he didn't really care.

"What's their deal though? Harry mentioned that they don't like eachother, and look at them!" Ross did and it was a weird thing to see, but he shrugged it off.

"Maybe they worked things out or something?"

"In less than three weeks? I doubt."

"Eh, I don't really care. Sure I do think it's strange because they hate eachother, but I gave up trying to figure them out." Olivia nodded and asked if they had any popcorn.

"Yeah, do you want Marcel to make some?" She shook her head and said that she would just make it herself.

"Okay, it's in the cupboard untop of the microwave." She got up and so did Ross, leaving Harry and Louis alone.

"Do you like it so far?" Harry nodded and looked at Louis, using his handcuffed hand and placing it on Louis' lap-very close to his dick-and giving it a good squeeze.

Louis wasn't expecting that, but he didn't say anything, he just allowed Harry to massage his leg while he shifted so that he could lean in closer to Harry.

Louis placed his head onto of Harry's head, feeling Harry press his forehead against the side of his head with his eyes close.

Louis didn't even care when Ross and Olivia came back in, but once Harry realized they returned he pulled away but kept his hand on Louis' leg.

"Well shit." Harry said after the first episode finished. "It's good, isn't it?"

"Suprisingly, yes." Louis asked Ross and Olivia if they liked it which they shrugged at. They didn't really like it that much.

"Well I do, we can watch the rest after." Louis smiled and nodded, turning back to the Ros and Olivia and asking if they wanted to do anything to pass time.

"Not really, we can just chill and talk or something."

"About what?"

"Well I have a question." Ross yelled and placed his phone down. "How do you go to the bathroom and shower with those handcuffs on."

"We just go." Harry nodded. "It's awkard, but we just block our nose and only go when we really need to. And as for showering, we just well..shower."

"Just shower?" Louis nodded because Harry just looked down because it wasn't true, Louis literally gave head in the shower his morning.

"That seems quite awkard." They nodded and started falling into a conversation, but felt a bit mischievous and pressed his hand against Harry's crotch.

Harry stopped mid way through his conversation with Ross and Olivia, looking at Louis with his jaw dropped.

"What?" Ross asked, eyeing them suspiciouly. "N-Nothing." Harry replied without even taking his eyes off Louis.

"So uh...what were you saying?" Ross continued hesitantly, Harry on the other hand kept glancing at Louis the entire time.

He sighed in relief when Louis wasn't really doing anything, the most he did was just massage his crotch through his sweatpants.

Marcel returned down the stairs, very dressed up.

"Where are you going?"

"Out, meeting someone." Louis got the hint and told Marcel to tell him what happened after-Harry interrupted them, demading that he doesn't go anywhere near his school nor Olivia's.

Olivia's wasn't far from Harry's, so he just told Marcel to stay away from the area.

"Why?" Louis looked at Harry then Marcel. "Don't question it, just stay away." Ross and Olivia stayed quiet the entire time.

"Right then, bye I guess." They waved at him and he left. "Guess we're all alone."

"Yeah." Harry and Louis stared at eachother, Louis already digging into Harry's pants and grabbing his dick; playing with it until it started getting hard.

Ross and Olivia were oblivious the entire time on what Louis was doing, but the fact that Harry looked fustrated and Louis had a smug look on his face, well that told them that something was going on.

"Uh..what are you guys doing?"

"Nothing." Louis said quickly, continuing to stroke Harry.

"Uh, sure. So, do either of you want to go in the gaming room? Harry's got a pool table." They nodded and got up and asked Louis why they weren't, but Louis told them that they would be there but they needed a minute.

"Oh, okay." They've been there a few times, but just in the living room, kitchen and bathroom so Harry directed them and they left.

Once gone, Louis threw the blanket off them and took Harry into his mouth, hurting his back but he couldn't give one fuck.

"Don't fuck my mouth, I'm already in pain." Harry nodded and just let Louis do his thing.

Louis wasn't deepthroating Harry, but he was lightly sucking and using his hands for whatever he couldn't reach.

Harry's hand found it's way to Louis hair and began pushing it back from his face, Louis looked up at him and Harry moaned. The view was simply to beautiful.

"Want me to cum on your face or-"

"Throat, cum inside of my throat." Harry nodded and moaned out that he was ready and groaned the loudest when he felt Louis take him in his mouth completely, ignoring the pain and deepthroating-literally hearing him gagg and choke as he came.

That did it for Louis, he couldn't even say anything, he knew he shouldn't have done that, but he didn't care-now his throat was burning and stinging with pain everytime he tried to talk.

Harry shushed him with and kiss and got himself dressed, kinda suprised that Louid wasn't hard-then again, he was probably in so much pain that sex wasn't on his mind for once.

"I'm sorry." Louis smiled and gave him a tiny kiss and took his hand and lead them to the gaming room where Olivia and Ross were.

-

After Ross and Olivia left, Marcel reappeared and just gave Louis and Harry a wave and rushed to his bed to take a nap.

"I'm so sorry Louis." Louis couldn't talk at all, he tried but it came out as a whisper and he started coughing alot.

Harry felt like shit about it and was practically Louis' slave the entire day.

Louis obviously couldn't talk, but he did write down whatever he wanted and Harry did or got whatever it was.

Louis wrote down that he was fine and that Harry didn't have to keep doing him favours.

"I still feel bad." Louis pulled Harry in for a hug and threw both of them on the bed and cuddled with Harry, kissing him on the cheek and nuzzling his nose against it.

Harry brought them on a pillow and kept Louis in his arms the entire chest, Louis was layed ontop of him the entire time and was listening to Harry's fasten heartbeat and eventually fell asleep.

Harry didn't say anything, he allowed Louis to sleep ontop of him while he played with his hand and hair.

"Hey-oh, sorry." Marcel was about to close the door but Harry stopped him and said that it was fine and that he could come in.

"Do you mind if we order dinner tonight? I'm just really exhausted."

"Sure, what do you want?"

"Pizza?"

"Okay, I'll order it in a while." Marcel handed Harry his phone and left.

-

[Week 2, Day 5]
(Wednesday)

-

Everything fell back into place the next day, Louis and Harry returned back to school and everyone acted like their usual self.

That wasn't always a good thing though. "Louis!!" Eleanor screamed and ran up to Louis, giving him a large hug which made Harry chuckle.

Louis didn't reply, he only gave her a bitter look which Harry found a bit funny.

Louis doesn't-couldn't talk because of him, and Eleanor is over here trying to get Louis to walk her to class.

You had to laugh.

And if you didn't, well, you simply don't have a good sense of humor.

"Why isn't he talking?" Eleanor pouted at Harry. "His throat is in a bit of a pain." Louis smirked a little and nodded.

He couldn't even eat last night nor this morning. That made Harry quite smug.

"Oh, what happened?"

"I don't even know, he just caught the cold or something." That was the dumbest reason ever, but Eleanor wasn't exactly a smart girl so she just nodded and wished Louis a fast recovery.

"Ready for class Louis? Or do you want to stop by your locker?" Louis pointed at the ground and Harry got the hint.

"Straight to class I guess, bye Eleanor." She pouted but nodded and again wished Louis a fast recovery, leaving.

"You know, I've just realized something, since our classes got rearranged so we can have the same schedule, I've hardly seen the guys and more Eleanor." That was the most obvious thing Harry's ever said, but Louis still nodded.

It didn't really bother him that much since his schedule stayed the same and Harry's was changed, but it was nicer when your friends were in the same class together.

"I miss hearing your voice." Harry said without thinking and stopped walking, he didn't mean to say that. Louis smiled and shrugged.

"Next time I'll be eaiser, I promise." Louis shook his head, he liked being rough, but he should have taken it slower with Harry.

Louis tried to talk, but he held his throat and whimpered. Harry cringed.

"Does it hurt that bad?" Louis nodded. "How long until you can talk again?" He held up three fingers, Harry's mouth formed an 'o'.

"Sorry-again." Louis rolled his eyes and hit Harry in his stomach. He already told (wrote) that it was fine, yet Harry's still apologizing.

Harry really was a handful.

"You're mean!" Louis smiled proudly, Harry gave him a playful annoyed face and gently pushed him, laughing a little.

Neither of them noticed that almost everyone stopped and was now looking at them.

"Well that's something you don't see everyday." Niall said after dragging Louis and Harry into their next class that thankfully they all shared.

"Where are Gigi and Maya?"

"Family business trip."

"For how long?"

"One month."

"What!? It's the middle of the school year."

"It's a private school Harry, they won't care that much-plus they'll still get their work. I don't know how, but somehow."

"Wow, how did we miss all this?"

"Well you've both been quite occupied with the project, so it's understandable." Zayn and Liam showed up, not even a bit sad, infact, they looked quite normal. Harry asked them about it and they shrugged.

"Maya and I are on a break." Louis' headshot up, he wasn't expecting that, and neither was Harry.

Zayn giggled at their shocked faces. "And Gigi and I broke up." Harry gasped and Louis choked because he tried to gasp aswell.

"Why!?"

"Just didn't work out, we just changed and so did our relationship. It's for the better anyway, besides, it was mutal."

"Well that's good, I guesss." Louis nudged Harry and gestured to Liam. "Right!" Harry turned to him.

"Why the break with Maya."

"Same reason as Zayn, plus she's young and she's starting to change. It's not that I don't mind, it's just that personally, I wouldn't want her as a girlfriend anymore. So we're on break for now until we clear things up."

"So you both basically broke up with your girlfriends because of change?" Harry couldn't believe it, if there was one thine he hated, it was change.

"Yeah and it's good-change is good."

"In what way?"

"Because it gives you room to grow, change is such a great thing, really. If Gigi and I never grew up and changed, we wouldn't have realized we weren't meant for eachother."

"But if you didn't change you would have been!"

"True, but it's unhealthy and unnatural. We all need to change even if we don't want to-everyone needs to change. Relationships need to change. It all balances out." Harry glanced at Louis at the realtionships part.

It wasn't because he wanted to be in a relationship with Louis-oh god no.

It was because then he realized that his and Louis' relationship changed drastically.

"Are you happy now?" Both Liam and Zayn nodded. "I'm still with Maya, but she's free to date if she wants, and so am I."

"You can do that?"

"Well yeah, it has to be mutal though." Harry nodded and Niall looked at Louis as he massaged his throat.

"What's wrong with lou?"

-

"Does Louis know us?" Another voice asked from the other side of the phone, Marcel sighed and closed the door behing him and going downstairs, into the living room because Louis and Harry will be back from school soon.

"Louis knows that I ran into you, but he has no idea what we're doing."

"Good, do you mind keeping it a secert from him until we get everything sorted out?"

"Sure, but when exactly are you going to come over and talk things out?"

"Soon, I just need to figure out the perfect date."

"A perfect date?"

"Yeah, a day that I have to myself and I can sneak out or something."

"Well you're in luck, I can drive you here to Harry's house, just tell me when."

"Yeah, okay-and Marcel?"

"Yeah?"

"I hope you're who you say you are, hearing Louis again after two years is just-I don't even know how to describe how I'm feeling." Marcel smiled a little.

"You were close, huh?"

"Yeah, he's all I've got. Everyone's been trying to convince me that he's changed and that he left, but I know Louis, he wouldn't do that. Just like he's all I've got, I'm all that he's got."

"You know, I wish I knew what the big secert was."

"As much as I want to tell you, Louis wouldn't want it out-besides, I don't even know the right story, Louis is the only one." Marcel didn't say anything, he was just processing everything.

"You there?"

"Yeah I am-" Louis and Harry arrived, Marcel wished him a goodbye and hung up the phone.

"Marcel! Just the guy I'm looking for!" Marcel raised an eyebrow at him and asked why. "I need you to make this special tea that I found online, I got everything."

Marcel glanced at Louis and looked at the recipe, he actually knew what it was. And he had it before, so he knew it's safe.

"Alright." Marcel took everything out of the van and dropped it all in the kitchen, Harry and Louis following him like lost puppies.

"Are you feeling any better Louis?" He nodded but shrugged. "It won't take long to make, but I've had it before and I think it's best if you both have a shower."

"What-why?"

"Why not? Having a nice shower and then drinking a nice cup of tea while watching tv, tell me that doesn't sound good." Harry nodded and looked at Louis who was already pulling him out the door.

"Okay-okay, I get it Louis, you want to shower." Louis dragged Harry up the stairs and to his bedroom/bathroom, giving Marcel the perfect to send a voice note to explain why he had to hangup.

It was WhatsApp, and when he clicked off their contact, he smiled a little and clicked on their profile photo.

He didn't have a crush, but he certainly is attractive and definitely his type, plus he was really funny and nice.

After running into him at the resturant and they talked a little, they decided to meet up yesterday and talk about a way for him to meet up with Louis, but to also keep it a suprise.

Marcel was really curious because he didn't know that side of Louis, so he was told lots of stories about him and Louis, and he just couldn't help himself but admire the beauty of the boy.

He kept his sunglasses on the entire time which was strange, but he said he had his reasons why. But other than that, everything he said and did just made Marcel smile.

He seemed so innocnet and pure-Marcel couldn't believe he was real.

And the fact that he would fiddle with himself somehow everytime Marcel said something nice about him, that just  made him look so much more pure.

He's been on Marcel's mind since then-just hearing his voice made a smile appear on his face.

But he knew nothing was going to happen because there was nothing.

Marcel was just overthinking everything in his own head.

Sure he looked, spoke and acted like an angel from heaven, but he didn't even know if he was gay-or atleast intrested in guys.

Besides, there was Louis.

Louis is sort of his boss, and having feelings for one of your boss's family memebers was off the limits.

Besides, it's not like Marcel like him like that, he just thought he was cute. That's all.

"Well both of you sure finished fast." Harry chuckled.

"That's because we didn't get technical in there." Harry whispered after Marcel turned around to continue making the tea. Louis rolled his eyes and hit Harry in the shoulder, sneaking a quick kiss though which caught Harry off guard.

"Here you go." He handed them their mugs and poured the rest for himself.

"Do you want to go in the screening room and watch a movie or something?" Harry and Louis nodded, taking their mugs and going into the room with Marcel.

Marcel showered before getting on the phone, so he was nice and comfy. He did however grab his headset on the way because he sent back a voicenote.

And that's how their evening ended.

They ended up watching eyewitness, but Marcel was on his phone talking to him the entire time, and Marcel hated how much he enjoyed it.

Marcel felt sort of bad for enjoying his company this much, after all there is almost a ten year age gap and that just kept nagging in his head.

He knew it was sort of wrong, but he just couldn't stop himself.

He loved talking to him and being his friend, he was hardly in Marcel's life, and here he was, making Marcel feel some sort of happiness.

It was nice.

"Night Marcel." Harry and Louis said at Marcel's door and walked back to their room.

All three of them were tired.

Louis and Harry were tired because of school, but Marcel was tired because he kept appearing in his mind the entire time.

Marcel just hoped this wasn't the start of something bad.

-

THIS TOOK ME THREE DAYS TO WRITE (I wish I was joking) PLEASE GET THIS IS 500 (hopefully 600) COMMENTS!

Soooooooooooooo ;)

How are we feeling :D

Eek! I can't wait for you all to read the rest, ugh. Ya'll ain't ready :)

Also, is it possible to gain 20 followers in one week? Like its not alot....BUT ITS ALOT.

Can we just take a moment, like Part 20 (because of the prologue) 19 chapeters and already at 43K+ (literally 2k away from 44K) ugh, i love you all sm!

Hope you all enjoyed :)

Leave your thoughts here :D

Now I'm gonna go sleep haha. Byeee :)))

ilygsm
-Nir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 64.2K 80
The last thing Louis was expecting is for his big sister's boyfriend to show up at the strip club he works at. ⚣ Boyxboy, Larry Stylinson ✎ Original...
53.3K 508 28
"we arent friends" harry says "that is all we are best friends" louis yells out "friends dont do what we do" harry screams out can they get past the...
1.1M 33.5K 48
Louis Tomlinson is a student in the 12th grade. He's not really good in school and he has already repeated two grades. His teacher Harry Styles is on...
3.1M 93.8K 46
Harry Styles is a nerd that everybody ignores and bullies but he doesn't care. He lives with it because he has a secret and no, his secret isn't that...