dreamswap x female reader [ O...

By Keyrakhansa97

hello everyone I am a new member here, this is my first book. I hope you guys enjoy it and like it. story: (... More

prologue
part 1: misterious power?
part 2 : who are you ?
part 3 : promise
part 4 : ( y/n)?
part 5 : lear magic and portal?
part 6 : " new friends"
part 7 :" kidnapping"
part 8 : I will protect her until the end of my life."
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
A/N
if ( y/n) turn into a boy part 1
A/N : NEW BOOK HAVE BEEN UPDATE!!
part 15
part 17
if dreamswap + ( y/n) meet the original part 1.
if ( y/n) turn into a boy part 2
part 18
if ( y/n) has amnesia part 1
A/N : NEW BOOK AGAIN!!
if ( y/n) was death [×]
part 19

part 16

246 14 6
By Keyrakhansa97

Previous :

silent dream makes (y / n) look at the dream with a question mark, immediately standing up immediately makes (y / n) surprised.

"(y / n) looks like I have to go, I seem to forget a task that I have not completed." said the dream with a smile.

then dream straight out of the clinic room, holding a sword in his hand with a dark smile.

(y / n) swallowed her saliva while sweatdroop because the smile given by the dream was quite ... dark.

"I hope Blue is fine ... I hope you survive the attack of Lord Dream Blue." thought (y / n).

Now :

|| 3 days later ||

(y / n) now has a slightly improved condition because of the incident 2 days ago, now she is in the flower garden playing with Merry the clinic doctor because of Dream's command.

(y / n) looked happy because she was not in the patient's room because she thought it was boring and there she just lay down and took medicine.

now (y / n) is making a crown flower for Merry as a sign of gratitude to her for treating her.

Merry who saw (y / n) making a crown flower with a cute smile made her anxious to pinch her soft cheeks.

but she has to endure now or she will make (y / n) whine in pain, at first she thinks (y / n) like other patients who are difficult to persuade to take medicine.

it turns out she was wrong after she saw (y / n) who always obeyed her to take the medicine that was given to her, Merry was also happy because (y / n) always made her smile and happy.

the smile that was given (y / n) to her was like an angel and (y / n) also looked pretty, cute, and innocent.

lord dream is very lucky to meet a little angel like (y / n), she is very sure if anyone who sees the charm and smile of (y / n) many will melt.

"merry !!" call (y / n).

Merry then looked at (y / n) with a soft smile "yes? what's wrong (y / n)?" asked Merry.

then she felt something on top of her head and it turned out to be a crown flower made (y / n).

"I made a crown flower for Merry as a sign of my thanks for taking good care of me !!" said (y / n).

Merry was silent after hearing the words (y / n), suddenly Merry hugged (y / n) while shedding tears.

(Y / N) was surprised because suddenly Merry hugged her and cried in her arms, Merry collapsed while hugging her tightly (y / n).

"Thank you ... thank you very much * hiks *" murmured Merry.

(Y / N) then hugged Merry's reply while stroking her back "no problem, Sis Merry !!." said (y / n).

the attitude of (y / n) reminded her of her family and siblings who were at home, she did not have time to go home because a lot of work awaited her and made her overwhelmed.

Merry is very lucky to have a friend like (y / n) even though she is still a child but she can also think of (y / n) as her own younger sister.

Merry vows to take care of (y / n) herself even if her life is lost or she is injured.

(y / n) pov

Me and Merry are now lying under a dense tree and it makes me feel warm and cold.

Merry told me about her own life as a JR clinic doctor, I heard her story so amazed because a woman like her is so great because she can heal someone from a young age.

"and you know (y / n) you reminded me of my sibling who was at home." said Merry.

"really?" I asked.

Merry nodded "you and them are the same !! starting from the attitude of both of you and the cuteness of both of you." answered Merry with a smile.

"does Merry's sis have siblings?" I asked.

"I have 2 younger siblings !! 1 girl and 1 boy !!." answered Merry.

"What are their names Brother Merry !?" I asked happily.

"A girl named Calestia and a boy named Joshy !!" said Merry.

"woah ~!" I amazed.

"Calestia is 5 years old while Joshy is 7 years old, Calestia has black hair with brown underneath and while Joshy has brown hair with black underneath." said Merry, thinking about her sibling.

"Having a sibling is fun, huh ~" I said.

"Does (y / n) have a siblings?" asked Merry.

I shook my head "I don't have a sibling at all because I'm only an only child." I said while looking the sky.

"oh ... uh ... how about now you tell me about yourself." said Merry.

" About myself?" I said.

Merry nodded happily then I thought about me and my family.

"hmmm ..." I muttered.

Then suddenly there was a memory of something that appeared, I saw a tree, a crowd, 2 skeletons, magic, and ... death.

I immediately woke up with wide eyes, I then held my heart that was beating fast after seeing the memory.

"what the hell !!" I thought in surprise.

"(y / n) !! what's wrong? Why do you look so shocked !?" said Merry, confused and surprised.

I then saw Merry and I could see Merry's surprised expression.

"(y / - (y / n)." Merry murmured.

suddenly my head was dizzy and my vision became black.

??? pov

"huh? her memory started to come back again?" I said.

Then I saw the necklace in my hand which slowly turned half orange and green.

then my door opened "??? is it time for us to go there and change everything?" ask ???

I then saw ??? seriously "no ... we'll wait for the right time." I said.

then come ??? and my brother "??? how much longer we will follow them?" asked ??? with a little annoyance.

"be patient ??? we don't know when and what is said by ??? is true ... we have to wait at the right time or not our plans will be ruined and we can't save HER anymore." said my brother ???.

I see ??? looked away, then my brother saw me suprise.

"We've all been here but ... where's the glitch and ???" asked my brother.

"They're both looking for someone to take us to HER." I answered.

not long after that come ??? and ??? while carrying someone on the blue thread belonging to ???

"hey !! let me go" said the person.

"Shut up or I'll tighten this thread." said ??? coldly.

I shook my head sweatily because of how cold the words were ???

"Enough ??? if you do that then ... we can't go to her." said ??? trying to calm down ???

then the person we were looking for fell silent, then I approached that person.

"What the fuck do you want." said the person while giving me a glare.

I then stare ??? give his a 'untie this thread and let my brother and I take care of this' look.

he immediately let go of the thread letting the person fall.

I then approached him together with my brother and grabbed his collar "tell us ... where. you. hide. mirror." I said coldly.

"I'm not going to tell you where the mirror is !!" said the person.

"oh ~ you refused to tell us where the mirror was ... hmm ~ then ... we were forced to use force." I said.

I immediately dropped the person let him be in pain and trembling then the six of us approached him.

"Now tell us where the mirror is or ..." I said.

then the six of us took out our weapon and pointed them at the person.

"We will kill you right where you are now and we will burn your corpse without any evidence at all." said my brother.

"Alright !! Alright !! I'll tell you !!." said the person quickly.

then the five of us lost our weapons except ??? who was still pointing the gun at the man's neck.

"Tell us right now." said ???.

"Alright !! the place of the mirror is in the lake near this place !!." said the person.

"and tell us how to use the mirror." said my brother.

"You only need things from people you care about." said the person.

I then saw a necklace left by HIM "??? You can take off your weapon." said ???

then his weapon disappeared then I made that person fainted and made him lose his memory about us.

"Now take him to the forest." I said.

then ??? open a portal to the forest and throw the person quickly and close the portal.

then we all sat in the chairs that had been provided "as you can hear the mirror is near the lake." I said.

"But there are many lakes around here ... where is one of these lakes?" ask ???

"That's right ... around here there are so many lakes. It's impossible if we all test the lakes one by one, it will waste our time." said ???.

then we all thought about it until ??? raised a talk "I think I know where the lake is." answer him.

then we all saw ??? " Is it true?" ask ???

??? nodded "right ... only that lake is different from the others." said ???

"different from the others ... what do you mean?" asked my brother.

"The lake will look like a mirror in the moonlight at night and will look normal when it's morning." answer ???.

"oh !! you mean the lake near here? "ask ???.

??? nod then I see ??? confused "How do you know about that?" I asked.

then ??? speechless he lowered his head with a sad smile "just a beautiful memory." answer ???.

I immediately fell silent then just nodded, then we all discussed our plans again.

"So how? Everyone understands?" I asked.

"but what if we meet our selves from the past?" asked my brother.

"Then we have no other choice ... but to tell them the truth." I answered.

we all nodded and then everyone returned to their respective jobs and leaving me and ???.

"Are you sure if this plan will work." said ???

I nodded "Of course ... this will work. This is the only way to change everything so she can survive." I said.

"I'm proud to have a brother like you ... DREAM." said ???.

"Me too NIGHTMARE ... very grateful to her for making our brotherly relationship back to normal." I said with a smile.

Nightmare nodded "I hope our relationship will continue like this brother." said nightmare while hugging me.

I hugged him back "me too." I said.

we both kept hugging like this until we both fell asleep "don't worry (y / n) !! we'll all gonna save your life ." I thought.

[ back to ( y/n) POV]

it's dark ... that's what I see, my head hurts and I can't move my body at all.

suddenly I saw a light illuminating my vision, I then opened my eyes slowly.

After opening my eyes I saw a place so familiar.

"This place ... is very familiar to me ... but where?" I thought confused.

Then I saw 2 familiar figures in front there sitting under a big and beautiful tree. "Wait ... is that the tree of felling's?" I thought.

I then approached there because I was curious who the 2 figures were when I approached how shocked I was when I found out who the two of them were.

"ni-nightmare and dr-dream !?" I said.

"No wonder the two of them look familiar from afar, but why do they both look so different?" I thought.

I looked to the nightmare then to the dream "They are both just different from the way they dress but why dreams don't have wings here?" I asked myself.

then I heard someone's voice calling the names of dreams and nightmares, I immediately saw my back and ....

" is that me!!!" I said in surprise.

I saw 'myself (?)' running towards the nightmare and dream with a cheerful face while carrying something in his hand.

dream and night who heard their names being called immediately opened their eyes, the nightmare who knew it immediately got up from its place and ran towards 'me'.

then he immediately hugged "me" very happy.

"(y / n) !! we really miss you !!." said the nightmare.

"hehehe ~ didn't we just meet yesterday nighty?" asked 'myself'.

"but feels like weeks !!" said the nightmare.

I chuckled seeing the nightmare attitude "it turns out that nightmare can be childish huh." I said.

then dream approached them both then hugged 'me' too but he was a little soft than nightmare.

"nice to see you again (y / n) !!!" said dream.

"nice to meet you again dream." say 'myself.

"So what are you doing here (y / n)?" asked dream who had released their embrace.

"I made a cake and luckily there is still a lot of cake left ... so I brought it for you." said 'myself' with a smile.

dream and nightmare that heard the word cake immediately sparked "really !?" said the two of them together.

"note: nightmare and dream like my cake (?)" I thought confused.

'I nodded and then gave the basket filled to the cake to the two of them, then they ate it under the tree while chatting and laughing.

I saw that was very surprised because I didn't know if I and the 2 guards were friends before.

then my gaze turned black again and then shortly thereafter revealed a memory again.

I saw 'myself' playing together with a nightmare near a tree while a dream he was talking to someone below.

'myself' and nightmare were playing with flowers then making flowers for each other, then we were joking with each other.

"I did not think if I was so close to them ... but why do I feel this would be a bad feeling." I said.

and sure enough after I thought that suddenly came a horde of monsters towards the two of them.

Nightmare and "myself" looked a little scared and then saw the horde of monsters.

"hey guys look what we have today ~." said the monster 1.

nightmare hiding behind 'me' while hugging me with fear on his face, then 2 smirk monsters then separating nightmare from 'me'.

then they did something that made me tremble and scared to see it, they bully the nightmare in front of "me" while "myself" can only watch it while releasing myself from the monster's grasp.

"They ... they are so bad !? They hurt Nightmare !!." I thought angrily.

I saw myself could only cry while begging to let go of the nightmare but they all ignored the pleas from me, until finally I shouted at them if you want to do something to myself just do it but not to the nightmare.

they all stopped bullying the nightmare and looked at me, then they all grinned making me tremble.

suddenly they immediately dragged me while myself screaming what to do with him, they then took me to a place where the abyss was.

"hey !! what do you'll want !!." shouted myself.

"You said yourself that you can be hurt by us as long as we don't have a nightmare ... so ..." said Monster 3.

I widened my eyes when I saw what they did to me then, I shook my head while crying.

"This is impossible ... this is impossible !!!." I said.

they threw me into the abyss while laughing, I then looked at the nightmare he looked there with tears streaming down then I realized that there was a dream seeing that and he was also crying while covering his mouth.

nightmare and dream immediately shouted my name "(Y / N) !!!." both of them shouted.

but I can see before myself falling into the abyss I say something to them.

" I love both of you." that's what I said then I fell into a deep abyss.

I immediately cried while holding my head which hurt seeing that, I screamed hysterically remembering all of these things.

"WHY !! WHY EVERYTHING MUST HAPPENED !!. I shouted.

then everything turned white no laughing sound from the bully monsters anymore and no more crying sounds, everything calmed down but I was still crying.

"why did I ... don't * sob * remember that." I said.

"I do not understand all this ... why? How? I do not know at all about it !!." I shouted.

"(y / n) I beg to wake up !!." someone shouted.

I then stopped for a moment to hear the voice "who?" I thought.

"please (y / n) !! calm down !!." shouted someone again.

"why does his voice feel ... familiar to me." I muttered.

suddenly there was a light made me have to force my eyes closed, I immediately opened my eyes while forcibly taking my breath.

I immediately sat down while holding my head which hurt from remembering all these things.

"my head still hurts !?" I thought.

"(y / n) !?" someone shouted.

I widened my eyes feeling the warm embrace that I missed for a long time.

" I miss you." he muttered.

I felt my eyes teary, then I hugged the person tightly while crying.

"uhm." I muttered.

I continued to hug him tightly with eyes still teary from the memory.

then he let go of his hug and rubbed my head gently "why are you crying !?" asked him.

"why ... I can't remember about it." I muttered.

"huh?" he asked, confused.

"Why can't I remember about it !? And what does it have to do with me and you nightmare !!." I said.

nightmare looked at me in surprise "what do you mean (y / n)?" asked Nightmare in surprise.

I saw him for a while then lowered my head "I ... saw a mysterious memory in my mind." I answered.

"what is that memory?" asked Nightmare again.

"I don't know either ... but it has something to do with the three of us." I said while looking at Nightmare seriously.

nightmare widened his eye sockets after hearing my answer, I could see a nervous look from him.

"If I may know ... what it is about." said the nightmare.

"I see myself with you and dream ... the three of us look really close, we laugh and play together and .... I see something I don't like or feel the most comfortable with." I said, holding my hand tightly.

I then cried again remembering about that incident again "them-they ... they bullied you ... T-then myself saved you !! but ... myself ... she ... she ... * sob *. " I said while holding back my tears.

"She ... she ... already ...-" I said was cut off by the nightmare that hugged me again but this is softer.

I then felt my shoulders wet and then I realized something that nightmare was crying.

"ni-nightmare !?" I said surprised.

nightmare kept hugging myself crying "I REALLY SORRY !! IF ONLY * sob * I COULD PROTECT YOU ... THEY WILL NOT DO THINGS LIKE THAT VIOLENT !!." said the nightmare.

I was silent to hear the words Nightmare "So ... all this time Nightmare really knows who I am!?." I thought.

then I remembered the first time we met him crying and knowing my name even though I have not told who I am.

"Is that why he was crying at that time !?" I thought.

"I'm really sorry ... because of me you ... have to be like this." said the nightmare.

I can't say anything now, I froze at my place after hearing the words Nightmare.

"... So all this time the reason why I was here or was it just a coincidence?" I thought.

I chose to worry about it first now how can I calm the nightmare.

then I looked around and immediately realized that I had not felt like in the clink room or outside the room anymore.

"uhh ... nightmare?" I said.

"Y-yes." answered nightmare softly.

"I just realized that ... so far I was not in the clink room or outside ... so where are we now?" I asked.

Nightmare slowly let go of his embrace and saw me with a few tears coming out of his eye socket.

"... uhh ... you are in OUR house." answered the nightmare nervously.

I nod ... then I immediately realized what the nightmare just said "wait ... what !?" I said surprised.

☆☆|| TO BE CONTINUE || ♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 6.7K 32
19 year old Blake is happy she's grown up with a loving mother,father and siblings along with that she has her 3 best friends by her side,but she wan...
166K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
217K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
92.3K 2.2K 19
You are a normal everyday girl but one day going to visit his grave you get transported to a new world. What will this world hold? In this fanfic you...