Athena Lockwood: Part 1

Galing kay BiancaEvans2

Athena Lockwood is the younger sister of Tyler Lockwood. She triggered her curse just before her freshman yea... Higit pa

The Returnees
Carnival
First Full-Moon in Mystic Falls
Jenna's BBQ
Volunteer Picnic
Mason's Disappearance
Lockwood Masquerade Party
Preparing Tyler for the Full-Moon
Day After
Caroline Kidnapped
Fight for the Moonstone
Daggering Elijah
Girls Night
60s Dance
Meeting Klaus
Ritual Moon
Werewolf Bite Cure
Elena's 18th B-Day
Telling Mum the Truth
Saving Caroline
Chili and Necklace
Tyler Becoming a Hybrid
Tyler Sired
Mikael and Homecoming
New Deal
Getting Tyler Help
Appalachian Mountains
20s Dance
Vampire Alaric
Deal with Klaus
Growing Pains
TVD Season 4 Episodes 2, 3, 4 & 5
TVD Season 4 episodes 6, 7, 8 & 9
After School Special
It was a Mistake
Final Chapter

Tyler's First Full Moon

456 10 0
Galing kay BiancaEvans2

Athena's POV

I'm at the grill with Caroline. She had some trouble getting wolfsbane, so I helped her. Now we are waiting for Tyler to show up. I told mum that I'm having a sleep over at Caroline's, so she doesn't worry about me being out all night. But something has been bothering me all morning, I don't know what it is. But I don't like it.

"You seem on edge, worried about Tyler?" Care asks me.

"Yes, but that's not all. I'll let you know when I figure it out" I tell her. Tyler appears and I smile. "Hey" I say with Caroline.

"Hey" he says looking distracted.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Care asks him concerned.

"This girl Mason knows stopped by the house. She said he never made it back to Florida. My mom is freaking out and she was on the phone with your mom when I left" Tyler states. Now I know why I'm on edge. Another alpha is in town and I don't like it. "We should get going" he adds. Caroline agrees.

"You both go ahead, there's something I need to take care of" I tell them. I race home to see Jules on the phone. Leaving my house.

"Hey, I'm here. No one knows where Mason is. He's missing. You were right, Mason was lying, there's another werewolf...his nephew" she tells the person and hangs up. I slam her into the wall holding her neck.

"You know better to step on another wolf's territory without permission" I growl. "Now I'll say this once. Leave and stay the hell away from my family" I tell her.

"You can't take me" she states.

"Want a bet?" I sneer tightening my grip.

"I just want to know what happened to Mason and I'll leave" she states.

"He's gone, that's all you need to know. Now leave before I make you" I tell her and let her go.

"My pack helped you and Mason" she states.

"No, you just wanted more power. You didn't care for me or my uncle. Now I have business elsewhere" I state and go to leave.

"I'm not leaving without Mason" she tells me.

"You're out of luck then, now leave and I had better not discover any of your pack around. All I'll pick them off one at a time" I state. Then left.

I arrive at the cellar to see Tyler already chained up. I start to chain myself up. "Where were you?" Tyler asks me.

"Alpha business" I state. "You should leave Caroline, I got it from here" I tell her.

"No, I'm going to stay as long as possible" she states. I sigh and finish chaining myself. "What about your clothes?" she asks me.

"I have spare clothes in my bag, do you have it?" I ask her and she nods her head. "Wolfsbane?" I ask and she holds up two water bottles. "Good" I say and sit down calming myself.

"What are you doing?" Tyler asks me.

"Calming myself, not good to be tense when you turn. Makes it hurt more" I state. "So try to relax" I tell him.

"I don't think I'll be able to" he mutters.

"Try, remember I'll be with you through it all" I assure him.

(Time skip)

"It's time for the wolfsbane" I state. Tyler tries to sit down next to Caroline but he can't because of the chains. He takes the bottles with the wolfsbane. Handing me one.

"Are you both sure you want to do that?" she asks us.

"Yeah. Mason said it'll diminish my strength so I can't break free" Tyler tells her.

"True, but it hurts like a bitch" I tell him. I take the lid off of mine. "Bottoms up" I say and take gulp choking it down as it burns. I cough  and take a deep breath. Tyler drinks a few swallows, but he begins to choke and then starts to gag, vomiting on the ground. He falls to his knees as he coughs. Caroline gets closer to him and touches his back.

"No" Tyler says.

"Shush" she shushes him.

"Don't" he groans. They look at each other. "I'm sorry" he says as she runs her fingers through his head. Calming him. I take another few gulps of my bottle. Before throwing it away and cough. "How can you drink that?" he asks me.

"You forget, I've been doing this since my freshmen year" I remind him. "I have a lot of practice of choking down wolfsbane" I state. "Won't be long now" I add.

Soon Tyler's bones begin to break and so do mine. But I remain strong. I can't fall apart in front of Tyler and Caroline. Tyler is in writhing in pain. He tries to removes the chain, but Caroline is there, trying to comfort him.

"I'm burning up. It burns!" he cries.

"That's the wolf trying to fight the wolfsbane" I tell him.

"Just breathe through this, okay?" Care tells him.

"I'm trying. You should go. You should leave" Tyler tells her.

"He's right Care" I add as my arm snaps backwards making me gasp in pain.

"Not yet" she states. Another of Tyler's bones break making him scream in pain.

"It's hurts" he cries.

"I want to help but I don't know what to do" Caroline tells us.

"There is nothing you can do" we tell her. Tyler gets up. His bones and his spine are breaking. Making him fall to the ground. One of my legs break.

"Get out!" Tyler screams.

"No" she says firmly.

"Get out! I don't want to hurt you" he tells her.

"No! No" she says and embraces him.

"Caroline stop being stubborn and leave" I snarl. "Or I'll make you" I say flashing my eyes as my spine breaks. "God!" I scream as I lay on the floor panting in pain.

"It's okay. You both will fight through it, okay?" Care tells us. Tyler's limbs spasm, and more bones break. He screams in pain and Caroline tries to soothe him.

"Just go, please" Tyler pleads to her.

"I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere" she tells him. His eyes are yellow and his fangs are out. She leaves him. He gets up and looks everywhere around him. She closes the gate. Tyler rushes over to her. He removes one of his chains and I tackle him growling. Caroline leaves as she sobs.

Soon mine and Tyler's transformations are complete. We both smell Caroline and he breaks free of his chains. I grab him by the scruff and trow him away from the gate. I stand in front of it at full height snarling. Showing my superiority. He growls back challenging me. Stupid newbie, thinking he can take on an alpha.

We fight and I get some wounds. Nothing that won't heal. I pin him and he submits. He goes to a corner and licks his wounds as I lick my own. I decide to howl and he looks at me intrigued. He walks over and I howl again. He howls with me. I smile and lick his muzzle. He nuzzles his nose into my neck. I have my brother and we'll never be separated again. We're a pack. We lay down and fall asleep.

I wake up human to Caroline covers Tyler with her jacket. "You guys didn't get out" she states. "What happened?" she asks noticing the blood.

"There was a scuffle" I state. I unchain myself and start to get dressed. Soon Tyler wakes.

"You're okay. You made it. You didn't get out. You're okay" Caroline tells him gently. I notice he's crying and sigh. I go over and hug him with Caroline.

"No, I'm not" he states.

"You did well for your first time, better then me" I tell him. "You should get dressed, I'll get you chains next time" I state. "If I wasn't here, you might of gotten out" I add.

"Did I hurt you?" he asks me.

"Already healed, your wolf was just being a typical male" I tell him. "But he knows his place now" I state. "He won't challenge me again" I add. My phone rings and I see it's Damon. "I gotta take this, please stay with him Caroline" I say and leave.

"What is it Damon?" I ask him.

"Did you or Tyler get out tonight?" he asks me.

"No, we were in the cellar all night" I tell him. "Why?" I ask him.

"A grey tan wolf attacked Rose and I tonight" he states.

"Jules" I snarl. "Oh if I see her, she's dead" I state.

"Who is she?" he asks me.

"A reveal alpha and one I will deal with tomorrow" I state. "Were you or Rose bitten?" I ask him.

"Rose was, but it's healed" he states.

"No it's not, I'm sorry Damon" I tell him sadly. "I have to go, we'll talk tomorrow" I assure him. Then hang up and go back to the other two. "Lets get a drink, I think we all deserve one" I tell them. They agree and we go to the grill. We have a few drinks before Tyler goes home and I go to Care's for a sleep over.

A/N

Picture above of Tyler's wolf and picture on the external of Jules.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.5K 81 25
Follow Athena through the choices of life and all the drama that she is about to be faced with. Being the twin sister to the original hybrid has its...
28.1K 394 18
Tyler Lockwood's Little sister Comes back from High School because of her Fathers death she then learns to see a curse that runs in the family
271 68 17
You've all heard about Tyler Lockwood from the vampire diaries even the Salvatore's, the mikaelsons, Bennetts, Gilbert's and Kai parker so what if Ty...
25.3K 485 35
"Nothing's wrong with me, I just haven't had a thousand years to get angry at the world, I'm upset she hurt me, yes, but I don't want her to suffer b...