Healed By My Mate

By Jessica925337

When Blake Knight first became the Alpha to his pack, a witch tricked him into being her mate. After their 5... More

Writers Notes
Everything Begins Somewhere
Still Looking
Sleeping With The Enemy
Let The Game Begin
Catch And Release
Sampling
Third Times A Charm
New Rules
Surprised By The Moon
The Animal I Desire
Protect The Luna
Hide And Seek
Evil Runs In The Family
A Luna That Heals
Epilogue

Beware Of Betrayal

13 1 0
By Jessica925337

Isabel

The second the words fall out of my mouth, Blake has me pushed down on my back. His body over top of mine.

Every one of his movements is careful, but somehow still dominating.

He softly kisses me. Cupping my chin so he can tip my head further back, deepening the kiss.

He forces my lips to part with his tongue, twinging his tongue with mine.

My hands make their way around his neck. Pulling him closer to me.

The pain in my body seems to have disappeared, replaced by burning arousal.

A need for him deep in my belly.

He pulls his lips away from mine. I whimper, wanting so much more from him.

His lips are back on my body, kissing their way down my neck. Coming to the edge of the shirt that hides my chest.

With one hand he rips the clothing, throwing the rags to the side. His eyes take my chest in before he slowly lowers his mouth to my nipple.

A moan rumbles out of my throat as he sucks on one nipple, pinching the other at the same time.

My back arches, pressing my breasts into his face.

He lets out a low groan and switches sides. My hips buck up against him. Hating the clothing that comes between our bodies.

Should be a rule, no clothes in bed. I'll tell him after though.

He's lips are moving further down my body. Now he's at the waistband of the pants. He licks the edge where skin disappears under cloth, from one hip to the other.

This man is going to kill me with his teasing.

The pants are ripped off, just like the shirt. Tossed onto the floor.

I don't have to wait long before he's at my opening. Licking at my wetness.

"Sooo sweet." He rumbles against me before burying his face between my legs.

He licks and sucks on me, his tongue doesn't stop moving until I'm close to the edge, wanting to let go.

"Oh Blake." I cry out. He pulls away.

I look down at him. "Why'd you stop?" I whine.

He kisses his way back up my body. "You'll get plenty of orgasms little flower. But your first one is going to be with me deep inside you because I can not wait to have you anymore."

He kisses my neck, than nibbles on my ear before he takes my lips against his own again.

He hooks my legs over his shoulders as his tongue darts into my mouth again. His hand is on his cock, guiding it to my entrance. Pressing the tip inside me just a little.

He pulls back to look me in the eye.

"Are you ready?" He whispers.

"Take me."

He slides slowly inside of me, I feel a slight pop as he gets deeper. Until he's all the way in. He lets out a groan against my lips before kissing me harder.

It feels strange and amazing all at the same time. My body adjusting to his large girth.

He pulls all the way out, slowly. My hips buck up against him again, craving his length back inside my warm center.

Blake's more than happy to comply. Sliding back in.

His movements are careful controlled making me want even more.

I crave the alpha in him to dominate me. I want all of him.

"Don't hold back." I whisper against his lips.

A low growl rumbles up his chest, into my mouth. The vibrations sending shivers down my spine as he pulls back out of me.

"Yes, flower." This time, he thrusts hard inside of me, pulling back out and doing it again his pace increasing.

His hands don't stay still, cupping, pinching, feeling,  and scratching wherever his hand touches skin. Or pulling on my hair, to deepen the assault his lips and tongue do to my mouth.

His hips move quickly back and forth. Pounding my pussy hard. He takes everything of me, claiming it for his own, with his lips, his tongue, his hands, his cock.

I let him, giving him everything I am.

His pace is getting faster. He grips my hips, tilting them so he can get even deeper.

I can feel my pleasure cresting, about to hit. His movements become rougher.

I can't hold back anymore, my walls tighten around him as I cum hard. One final thrust, deep inside and he's coming inside me as his canines appear.

Bending and biting at the spot where my neck meets my shoulder.

For the first second pain radiates from his teeth breaking skin. It doesn't last long.

A wave of pleasure pushes through my body, and I'm orgasming again.

Now my canines drop. I turn my face into his neck and bite down hard on the same spot on his neck.

We lay like that for a few minutes, teeth in each other's throats, his cock still buried inside me.

Both of us are adjusting to the new feeling growing between us.

The mate bond. I can feel all of his emotions, almost as if I can read his thoughts

And I can tell he is feeling the same thing.

Right now the only feelings between us is love and happiness. Pure happiness.

Finally I withdraw my teeth, he follows suit shortly after before pulling out with a hiss and rolling off of me.

There's worry written all over his face.

"Are you ok, I didn't hurt you did I?"

I let out a giggle. He's cute when he's not being an asshole.

"No you didn't, if anything I feel better actually." I wasn't lying.

My body wasn't in as much pain anymore and I could feel my wounds healing a lot faster.

"Perfect." He kisses my nose before hopping off the bed and wandering to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To get my female some food." And disappears out the door.

✨✨✨

Blake

I feel like a kid again. Spending the most wonderful morning with my mate, knowing there were more days like this to come.

I know there's a giant smile on my face, and I feel kind of silly. But I can't help it. I make my way down the stairs.

I'm headed for the kitchen on the third floor. It's the closest kitchen with food stocked. I never bother to keep any in my kitchen.

But that will change now with Isabel. I walk slowly down the hallway to the kitchen. When I hear hushed whispers.

I stop and look around, listening for a clue as to where they came from.

I spy a door, slightly a jar. My beta's office. Curious as to why Brian's whispering, I sneak up to the door.

"I don't think he's going to keep it up anymore." Brian is talking into his cellphone. I can't hear what the other person is saying on the line.

I hold perfectly still, wondering who he's talking about and keeping what up?

"Blake found his mate and she's a witch. He's not going keep the hunt going anymore, and even if he did want to there's no way she"d let it happen."

Ok so Brian and the stranger are talking about me and my witch hunt. Which I'd ordered him to halt the witch hunt yesterday.

Why does Brian want me to continue it.

"Well how am I supposed to do it now?" Brian's volume rises a bit. Whoever he's talking to is yelling now. I can tell it's a female, but I don't recognize the voice, nor can I make out what she's saying.

"Oh she's just a fox shifter, with magic."

Now he's talking about Isabel. I bite my tongue to stop the growl about to come out my lips.

I don't want Brian to know I heard him. Hopefully I can find out more info from this one sided conversation.

"Fine, I'll do it." Brian lets out a growl. "I told you I'll do it!" Brian pauses, his voice dropping to barely a whisper. I have to strain to hear his next words.

"Give me a week, the fox will be dead by next Saturday."  Than a click of a phone disconnecting.

I quickly rush out of the hallway, back up the stairs to my room. I'd completely abandoned my plan to get food.

I sigh in relief when I see my females form laying on the bed. She'd fallen back asleep.

I wanted to rip my beta's head off his shoulders, but I know I have to be sneaky. If Brian knows I'm onto him, the unknown woman might get spooked.

For now, I'll pretend I know nothing. I'll make sure Brian is never alone with my mate. I'll find warriors I trust to guard her.

Or just never leave her side until I can end Brian and his cohort's lives.

Since I can't do anything about the situation, I climb back into the bed. Pulling Isabel onto my chest. I wrap my arms around her and inhale her scent.

I don't plan on sleeping. Originally I'd liked not having a balcony door, enjoying the cool breeze that came through the open leaning.

But now the fact I don't have a balcony door suddenly bugging me. I'll get that fixed before tonight. Until then I'll stay awake so I can be on lookout.

I know I'd wake up if someone came into my room, door or no door. One of the luxuries of being an Alpha, no matter how deep I sleep, I'm always on guard. But I'm not willing to risk the 0.01% chance I do miss it.

One thought won't leave my mind as I try to relax.

How long has Brian been betraying me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 216 23
Allison is twenty years old and she just lost her parents and her sister and has absolutely no one to turn to. That's when the moon goddess sends SKY...
324K 4.4K 58
Charlie was just you average seventeen year old half werewolf, quarter vampire, quarter witch mix trying to live her life. Then her grandmother who w...
86.5K 6.9K 48
After Jared's mate, Amelia, left him for good, he had given up all hope of ever finding love again. That was until he discovered the Moon Goddess had...
9K 428 63
This is the story of a pretty, young girl. She is fifteen, turning sixteen in a few days. She is excited to shift and find her mate. But, what happen...