Malva's drug

By LolKayy02

Malva and Blaise have been enemies since they were born, They always are trying to kill each other. What happ... More

Message for Love's
MALVA'S DRUGS NAMES
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Quick A/N
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18 Vegas1
Chapter 19 Vegas 2
Chapter 20 Vegas 3
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 real 1
Chapter 24 real 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 3 words 8 letters
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter one

1.5K 51 19
By LolKayy02

------Malva----

I watch as the light red blood cascade down the drain. I had to bandage my wrist as a result of that my wrist was slit open. Most of the blood wasn't even mine. My eyes found my rose gold watch, Damn! I have a meeting in twenty minutes. What the hell! I'm going to be late anyways.

Malva Amara Brandt, Next heritage for the German Mafia, My sister Freya Brandt is a Model. Freya is the older sister. She was supposed to inherit the Mafia but she passed up the opportunity because she felt I was more fit to do it than she was.

She's the... more showable child. My parents love her more because she's a simple child. She didn't cause trouble like I did.

Me and Freya relationship is like any other sibling relationship. We fight, joke and play a lot but at the end of the day we love each other. We just don't say it a lot because that's weird for us.

Ohhh let's get back to the reason I'm washing blood off of me.

FLASHBACK'

I was walking down the road, not bothering to take a driver. My destination was to this abandon sweet spot. I go to see a great view of the town . It was really peaceful and calming.

I suddenly felt a sharp intake of pain in my undersurface on my stomach automatically put me on alert. I gazed over to see a smirking Blaise. Son of a mother fucking bitch.

Blaise Berlusconi childhood enemy, Next heritage of the Italian Mafia. What's crazy is our fathers are actually friends.. I have no idea what started it but I just deeply despise him I've tried to kill him at least 20 times, Seeing we were both trained by high tail Mafia's we are highly skilled.

Some have rumored that we were actually in love. An that shit is disgusting.

My Father and Mr. Berlusconi have been trying to end our feud. They've tried everything to locking us in a room to arranged marriages.

Let's just say the arrange marriage ended before it could begin. We both took part in killing the officiant.

Our fights always go to far, as to pranks to. My father thinks it's immature when I get him back from a prank.

Like one time I was 10 Odaver (Which is Blaise middle name but I know this piss him off more) 12 . He put snakes in my bed when I was sleep. So seeing my father always told me to hit harder, I burned down his room. My father made me train extra for punishment but secretly he told me he was proud.

Maybe that's why I do some of the things I do... to make him proud.

"Long time no see Amara" Odaver said taking out a smoke.

All my life Blaise have called me by my middle name which is deeply irritating.

"I seen you at breakfast , dumbass" I said in an obviously tone.

"Our fathers called a meeting"

"I know that" I said knowing I didn't know.

"Your lying" He said before exhaling the smoke.

"While your trying to look cool and fuck up your lungs. I'm going to go " I said walking away before Blaise grabbed my arm.

I closed my eyes counting down from ten, Seeing I didn't like it when people touch me without my permission.

I roundhouse kicked Blaise in the side, making him stumble back before quickly retaliating with a pocket knife to my wrist.

" You Arschloch" I said with my heavy accent.

I brought my leg up quickly, Having that as my only advance right now. Blaise was stronger I was quicker.

I kicked him right in the nose then wincing at the sound of it.

"il mio naso stronzo" Blaise said holding his nose.

Next thing I know, I'm pushed down on the ground while Blaise is on top of me. Blaise held his pocket knife dangerously close to my throat. We were both breathing heavy as I challenged him.

"Children!" My father voice rung through the alley.

" Have you no home training" Faze (Blaise dad) says.

" I'm mean your the asshole who raised me" Blaise shot a smart remark only to get the serious parent look making me chuckle. He got off of me before sparing me a glare.

I scoffed standing up dusting myself off. He's been trying to kill me since he could walk. Talk about obsessive.

"Same one who just go there nose re-arranged by a girl" Faze said ass my dad chuckled and I scowled him.

I stepped up to faze ready to re-arrange his ugly ass face but sadly my father stopped me.

"Anyways stop fighting girls, "Well we are here to give you guys news... we are merging Mafias, We have a new rival and they are building up a bigger Mafia. Since you two nitwits can't get along, both of you share 50/50. Now go shower and there will be a meeting. Oh and Malva this time don't set someone on fire" My father said before walking away with Blaise father.

"HEY! IN MY DEFESE SHE TOOK THE LAST BAGEL" I said

FLASHBACK OVER,

Once my shower was over I got dressed in my white pants suit, with an off white body suit and my white heels.

I threw on my gold chain, That I brought the other day, I also put on my gold ring that me and Freya have matching of.

I was 20 minutes late, Once I opened the conference doors.

"You're late" My father said in a deep and disapproving tone.

"Ok, well I'm here now" I said before grabbing a apple and taking my seat across Blaise. The meetings dress code is dress formal and elegant. Once I showed up in crocs, sweats and a tank top. My father was not happy about that.

Blaise was wearing, Black turtle neck, plaid dress pants. Sneakers and a gold chain. I see today he went with a different style.

"Blaise and Malva will be taking over really soon" My father announced to the big room of people I hate, There was a lot of chatter. Probably objections to a women being in charge.

"Malva is an incapable female who needs to be a wife this is no position for an irresponsible brat like her" Which made Blaise, My father and Faze death stare him. I simply laugh.

"You're right" I mumbled chuckling as I pulled out my pocket knife. I aimed before the knife landed right in between the guys eyes. I heard gaps and wincing from the group.

"I will not be disrespected, so if you have something to say i'm all fucking ears" I said irritated.

"Malva sit down" My father said in a demanding voice. I still respected my father because he respected me simple.

"Clean this up" Faze said to the people on the sidelines.

"As I was saying everyone knows Malva and Blaise hate each other and I'm not going to purposely force my daughter into a marriage. Final, Ceremony on Saturday " My dad said dismissing it all .

In the mafia world it was common for the daughters to be set into marriages for alliances. My father disagreed with this wholeheartedly because he wanted us to be happy.

"If you're not important leave!" Faze said as half the people got up.

I glanced as Blaise stayed seated "why aren't you leaving?" He only threw me a glare before turning back to his phone not entertaining my pettiness.

"Malva" A familiar voice said at the door, I turn around to see my sister whom I haven't seen in a year.

I got out of my seat and crushed my sister with a hug showing a vulnerable side I never dared to show. I then backed up and slapped my sister, Which led to her elbowing me in my stomach.

" I haven't seen you in months you dumb bitch" I said chuckling slightly.

"Sorry been busy, Finish your meeting after we gonna go to the club"

"No you're not." My father objected but my sister already left the room.

I sat back down in my chair crossed my legs and put a serious expression on my face.

"Monday Malva, Blaise, Ice, Keith, and Ozul , Elira We have to get an insight on who all works for the INC Mafia. Ice and Elira try and find out where all of there warehouses are located. Ice, Keith make a in plan once they figure out were the warehouses are located. Malva and Blaise train together until then, Faze will be there while you train for supervision"

My best friend, Elira and Ice deal with the technology shit in here. Faze used to deal with the technology back in the day but then shit started to change an we needed people who knew more up to date things.

"I need everyone training tomorrow at 5am" My father said which made me bust out laughing.

"Since when we train so early?"

"Malva" My father said in a warning tone.

"I'm not going" Blaise says bluntly

"Why not Odaver can't do it" I said in a whinny voice.

"Malva shut the fuck up, Last time I beat you in the ring" He said which made me sit straight up.

"NO NO I won, Cause you were to pussy and tapped out"

" I ain't no pussy" Blaise said standing up.

"Son sit down" faze tried to control the ugly demon.

"Malva control your mouth" my father glared at me.

"This is why I hate people" I said before leaving the conference room. Just like any other day after the meeting I went up to my room and gave Toby a call.

"This is toby voice mail you now what to do... Love ya!"

"Toby, I leave a message every week praying you would answer. But I know you wont.. Just wanted to say I love you" I said before hanging up and going downstairs.

Listening to the voice mail made me feel closer to him.

A/N

Don't forget to vote and comment. Hope you enjoyed it. Love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 21.4K 46
๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐€ ๐…๐€๐˜๐„ ๐’๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐€๐†๐Ž was a very happy girl. When she was little her and her bestfriend would do everything together until somethi...
9.6K 186 19
๐’ช๐“‡๐’พโ„Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚โ„ฏ๐’น ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐š: Lost Mafia Princess ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐š ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ญ- Her mother took her from her family as a baby. She lived with he...
203K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
470K 7.1K 29
Lakyn Ellis is just a normal 17 year old girl in Omaha, Nebraska but with over protective parents. When her parents won't let her date anyone her and...