Stalker // Vinnie Hacker

poppy_jtm

-MAFIA STORY- Where y/n y/l/n, a 19 year old girl who lives alone In her apartment for 2 years. Next thing s... Еще

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Kidnapped
Chapter 3: Meeting everyone
Chapter 4: Tour
Chapter 5: Book
Chapter 6: Hanging out with him
Chapter 7: Creep
Chapter 9: Dinner
Chapter 10: What did you do?
Chapter 11: 1 month later
Chapter 12: Dream
Chapter 13: Plane
Chapter 14: Italy
Chapter 15: Surprise
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 17: Girls Day
Chapter 18: Argument
Chapter 19: Plan
Chapter 20: Party
Chapter 21: After
Chapter 22: help
Chapter 23: Completed
Chapter 24: The Truth
Chapter 25: Worry
Chapter 26: I cheated.
Chapter 27: Shot
Chapter 28: Separated
Chapter 29: Amelie
Chapter 30: Dream?
hey? A/N

Chapter 8: Jealous

13.2K 159 174
poppy_jtm

Y/N POV:

It's the next day, as I flutter my eyes open. I realize that my head is on Vinnies chest, I smile, moving back to my spot on the bed, before I can Vinnie pulls me back to him. "Good morning" he says, in a raspy voice. "Good morning" I giggle. "I have to do a couple things today, so I'm gonna get my day started" he says, getting out of the bed.

I smile, as I lay back down on the bed. I look at the clock, 9:03 am. "Mind if I sleep in, in here?" I ask him, as I see him putting a shirt on. "Yeah I totally don't mind!" He smiles, looking threw his closet. "So what do you have to do today, if you don't mind me asking?" I ask him. "Well, I have to get your new room situated, hire new guards, fill paper work, and I have to leave the house for a bit.." he says.

"How come you have to leave" I ask him again, sitting up on the bed. "Well, let's just say..business" he winks, leaving the closet going to his bathroom.
Gosh he's such a hot stalker. I chuckle, as I lay back down, closing my eyes.

————————

I wake up, as my eye shoots to the clock. 11:30 am. Might've slept in a bit. I stretch, getting off the bed. The sun hit threw the windows as I walked to the bathroom. Sh*t, I forgot..this isn't even my room. I look around to see a pack of new toothbrushes, well what a coincidence.

I open it up, grabbing one, as I begin brushing my teeth.

After, I begin to wash my face, with just water. I pick up my hair, heading to the closet, sh*t..what to wear..there isn't any of my clothes here, so maybe I'll just wear one of Vinnies, work day off clothes. I saw a oversized black shirt, as I grab it. I'll just wear the same pants. But then again, I need a new set of underwear's. I sigh, as I open Vinnies door, I see Maddy walking down the hall, oh thank god!

"Hey Maddy!" I call her over, she notices me waving, coming up to me. I let her in the room closing it. "Hey! Good morning! What's up?" She asks me. "Can you run to my room, and grab me some clothes and underwear?" I ask her. "Yeah of course! I did see people move some of your things to the room next to Vinnies, so I'll check if your clothes are in there" she smiles.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much! You're a life saver. I don't think Vinnie thought this threw" I chuckle. She laughs walking out of the room, I go to the bathroom, waiting for her.

Soon, she walks into the bathroom handing me a outfit. "Thank you Maddy! Did I miss breakfast?" I ask. "Yeah, but it's alright! I was actually heading over to the workout room. Jordan, Kio, and Chase are up there!" Maddy says. "Really? I'll join you guys soon" I say. She nods leaving the room. I close the bathroom door.

————-

I brush my hair out, with the brush Maddy brought me, which was mine. Wow, she got everything I needed! I put my clothes on, looking threw the steamy mirror.

Choose:

I smile, walking out the bathroom with my clothes on I had before. I put it into Vinnies laundry, I walk over to his bed, about to make it..before I could do that, I hear knocks at the door as I sigh. I walk over to the door unlocking it and opening it. It was 3 maids I've seen before. "Hello! We are here to tidy up Vinnies room for the morning!" One of them say, holding up a towel. I smile and nod heading out the door.

I begin to walk; I think I know my way around here so far. I see the elevator to go upstairs, I'm not really hungry so I'm not gonna eat. I'm gonna go straight to the workout room. (Am I the only one that never eats breakfast?)

The elevator door opens as I go inside, before it closes, someone rushes in. It was Blake. "Hey!" He says panting. "Hey Blake" I smile as I click the 2nd floor button. "Sorry, I just ran to the elevator, I'm gonna work out. Where you heading to?" He asks me. "Workout room too. I heard Maddys there. So where is Amelie?" I ask him.

"Oh, she's not feeling well, so she's eating soup and watching tv in her room. I just came back from checking on her" he says, as the elevator door opens.

"Ooh, well I hope she feels a lot better soon" I smile, as we both walk out the elevator. "Honestly same. So how are you enjoying the stay here? I know it's kinda weird that me,Jordan, and Vinnie kidnapped you guys, but at the end it worth it..trust me" he says, as we begin to walk threw the hallways.

"I mean I guess. But it's pretty cool here. You all seem so nice!" I say. "Yeah, we are pretty cool and good looking people" Blake chuckles. "You think Vinnie is actually in love with me?" I ask him.

"Trust me, he likes you. Theres no changing that after he stalked you for 2 years" he says, I sigh as we come across the brown wooden door, which was the work out room. I open it as we both enter.

I see Jordan with headphones on, lifting weights. I then see Kio, with no shirt on, sitting on a chair drinking water, as he was on his phone. I see Chase, doing push ups. I then see Maddy drinking something while sitting down on her phone.

Kio and Maddys head lift up, noticing us. "Hey!" Maddy says hugging me, I hug back. "Hey girly!" I laugh, as both sit down as I'm in the middle of her and Kio. "So what where you doing?" I ask her. "Oh, I was just playing this cool game" she says, showing me as she plays. I watch, as I then see a something pop up on her screen, "10 percent"

"I'll be back, I'm gonna head to my room and charge my phone" Maddy chuckles standing up. "I thought you couldn't have phones" I say. "Biggest rule is no electronics. But since I have the Phone privileges, with only games, Jordan lets me!" She says, I nod as she leaves the room as I see Jordan,Chase, and Blake working out.

I look beside me to see Kio looking at me, as I notice he looks away. "So Kio..how are you?" I ask him. Me and Kio don't know each other a lot, but he did help me yesterday with that guard.

He looks back to me, putting his water bottle down. "I'm doing great! How are you holding up..after yesterday?" He asks me. "I'm doing a bit better I guess. It was kind of traumatizing seeing a person get killed in front of me..twice" I say. He chuckles, "I'm so used of it" he says. I chuckle. "I bet, you literally kill people every week" I laugh. I look at the clock as it slowly hit 12:15 pm.

I look back at Kio. "Well, it depends..you know? Mafia is hard but hey, look where I'm living at" he says. I laugh as he does a silly face. "So have you found someone?" I ask him. "No ones caught my eye" he sighs. "I'm sure you'll find someone" I smile.

VINNIES POV:

I get up from my chair in my office sighing. I have to now leave the house for about 2-3 hours. I have a mission to kill someone, and the place is at a bar..1 hour away from here. It shouldn't take me to long to kill the guy. His names James. I also have to go with Blake which I don't mind at all. I walk out of my office, making my way to my room across the hall. Let's see if y/n is there.

I enter my room, to see it cleaned up and no one here. I furrow my eyebrows. Maybe she's with the guys working out. They usually workout at this time. I make my way to the elevator, clicking the up button.

Once I hear a ding and the door opens, I head out, seeing the workout room door open. I make my way over there.

I hear a bit of talking, must be Maddy and- before I can finish my thoughts, I bump into someone. I look up to see Maddy. "Oh hey" she says rubbing her head. "Hey?" I say confused.

"Where is y/n?" I ask. "Oh she's in there" she points to the room. I see her look in, then looking back at me. "Talking to Kio" she smiles heading into the room. I furrow my eyebrows. Entering the room I see her and Kio laughing and talking. They looked a bit close which made me mad.

My blood boiled as I saw the two together, seeing her talking and giggling with another man made me mad...especially when it's my best friend. I couldn't help it but to feel Jealous.

A/N: how are you guys enjoying this so far? Also thank you so so much for 1k reads! This book hasn't even been out for a week so thank you for that💗! If you guys haven't followed me on tik tok, you guys should! @vinniehackerfp

Anyways, special content of little Vinnie and little Reggie.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

drivers license, V.HACKER Harper <33

Художественная проза

403K 6.7K 28
in which it's a constant cycle... vinnie hacker. social media story don't read it's cringe and i regret writing 🤗🤗🤗
3.3K 70 20
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖎𝖘 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖓𝖔 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖓�...
322K 6.8K 200
when the female intern of society las vegas becomes internationally a tiktok creator alongside the other girls, her tiktok and instagram account grow...
358K 1.4K 42
WARNING! Contains mature Language! 18++++ Give this book a chance. Enjoy!